2012 election: America, check your prophetic clock!

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/08/15 22:52:00
The stakes couldn't be higher. And you have only to listen to the two campaigns. With Obama, it's all about him. But with Mitt Romney, it's all about America, not him.

If Obama wins this election, American will soon be free to sin, but to do little else. There might not even be an America anymore.

The clock is ticking, as the linked article makes clear.

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/08/15...

• Walt 2012/08/16 00:06:36 (edited)
    Agreed.
    Walt
    +8
    When judges issue injunctions (as in the case of the injunction against 0bama's drilling moratorium in the Gulf and in the case of Judge Forrest's injunction against doing away with the federal government being able to unconstitutionally dismiss due process for American citizens) and the executive office sees these injunctions against lawlessness as mere suggestions to be violated at-will, the supporting structure holding the federal government together is eroded and will not last long.

Tick away! I welcome it!
    I agree the clock is ticking....do we want another Katrina? Do we want another Lehman Brothers? Do we want another war in Iraq?

Can we afford another Republican President who will turn a budget surplus into a deficit? Those prophetic clocks are indeed clicking...do you remember what happened the last time we elected a Republican into the white house? Has America built enough wealth to afford another Republican?
  • kaZappoo 2012/08/17 03:35:10
    Agreed.
    kaZappoo
    +2
    these time & events "some already occured " some occuring ,,,

and the rest are upon us ..by many schollars

the bible "revellations " nostradamas / gerald celente "trends research institute ' ///and Joel C Rosenberg ,,and predicted events w/ 95% accuracy ..and events comming ..

many have dismissed these folks ..and they have their right to do this ..

but since 1994 gerald has been accurate 98% of the time ..

and well,,,, no one will live forever , do the best you can !

the justice dept / admin . and exeuctive depts . are against the people .and the NWO wants to have total reign ...the end is near ..but of what ?

surely america as we've known it .. is long gone ....what's next //??

up to interpretation !
  • iamco2000 2012/08/16 13:49:46
    Tick away! I welcome it!
    iamco2000
    +3
    Every prophecy will be fulfilled and, despite what you might have read on some conspiracy theory website, nothing shall come to pass without God's permission or directive for it. People today expect the protection of God, the same God they've kicked out of the public "square", the same God they've kicked out of public school and Government, the same God they blame/project their lawlessness (Biblical) and moral degradation upon, the same God they seek to disprove and go against the will of at every step.....it doesn't work both ways and when God drops his protective "hedge" because of our rejection of him incredibly bad things happen.....Isaiah 9 shows us that his hand is ever desperately reached out to us to return to him but it also shows that if we should fail to repent and to take it we will be destroy as a people.

The time to wake up is yesterday (9/11 actually), the amount of time we have to make our eternal decision over our eternal home is "the next heartbeat" (we are not guaranteed another) (paraphrasing "The Harbinger").

Grace to you, Glory to God!
  • kaZappoo iamco2000 2012/08/17 03:37:51
    kaZappoo
    +2
    PERFECT !

the hypocrits want it both ways....!
  • hayesml47 2012/08/16 13:30:55
    hayesml47
    That the stakes are quite high is obvious! Romney is all about sending us back to the dark ages with serfdom for almost all except the "elite" rich! Romney is controlled by what used to be "the Military Industrial Complex" so called by President Eisenhower. It is now basically Corporate America and it owns Congress, the Supreme Court, and GOP candidates! All of their efforts have come about through the destruction of our educational system until the average American is unaware of what is going on and is completely uninformed due to our "free press" alsby CA!
  • Cognito22 hayesml47 2012/08/16 13:43:37
    Cognito22
    +3
    So which side was Corporate America supporting;
    the judge who issued the drilling moratorium injunction,
    or Obama who ignored it?
  • hayesml47 Cognito22 2012/08/16 17:37:57
    hayesml47
    CA is only on their own side! I don't think they really care what decisions are made, they just do what they want to!
  • Matt 2012/08/16 13:00:45
    Matt
    +2
    In our presidential elections, good choices are no longer even offered by either party.

lesser evil
  • Hamilton Matt 2012/08/17 16:45:22
    Hamilton
    +1
    That is simply not true. I am not thrilled with Romney. He was my fourth choice, but the difference between Obama and Romney is greater than the difference between Reagan and Carter.

I will crawl through broken glass to vote for Romney. Anything less is utterly shortsighted.
  • Matt Hamilton 2012/08/17 18:29:28
    Matt
    We have not had a conservative president in this country since Eisenhower. Romney will continue the wars, the bailouts, the foreign aid, and neglecting the people and infrastructure of this country. The only difference that I see between Obama and Bush is the dialog and the few table scraps that will get redistributed downward in the final year of his presidency.
  • D D 2012/08/16 12:31:57
    Agreed.
    D D
    +2
    This is a critical election. This election will decide if we will have a free America or not.

woht
  • Red 2012/08/16 06:59:37
  • Agreed.
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
  • Beat Ma... ☆The Ro... 2012/08/16 11:45:09
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    When people post that Thomas Jefferson quote, I get a little nervous. What are you implying? That it's time to go kill everyone who doesn't vote the same as you?
  • ☆The Ro... Beat Ma... 2012/08/16 20:31:01
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    No the Marxist Messiah is going to try to disarm Americans after declaring Martial Law and spark a Revolution..The Patriots did not start the first Revolutionary War but they finished it..Sorry, I am not going to let the UN bastards disarm me..State militia will stop the UN and Obama's goons..History does repeats itself!
  • goatman112003 2012/08/16 02:48:55
    Agreed.
    goatman112003
    +3
    We will vote our destiny with this election.
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/16 02:04:47
    Agreed.
    Don Leuty
    +3
    Say "NO" to 0bama 2.0
  • Theresa 2012/08/16 01:58:40
    Agreed.
    Theresa
    +4
    This is the last chance for the Republic but I fear it will be taken away.
  • unicorn... Theresa 2012/08/16 06:57:41
    unicorn_lady1
    +1
    Too many people calling Romney obama light and voting for .... anyone else.
  • Theresa unicorn... 2012/08/16 08:26:20
    Theresa
    +1
    Good News! He might not be the nominee after all! The court has ruled. All delegates are free to vote for whoever they want. They are not locked in to the winner of the state.
  • Hamilton unicorn... 2012/08/17 16:42:06
    Hamilton
    +1
    I think this is AMAZINGLY shortsighted. You may want to dump Romney after his first term, okay. To give Obama a split second longer at the levers of power is insane. This ain't no Pickum election. It was a lot closer to being a pickum election four years ago.
  • unicorn... Hamilton 2012/08/18 10:13:17
    unicorn_lady1
    +1
    You misunderstood what I said.
  • Hamilton unicorn... 2012/08/19 17:07:16
    Hamilton
    Okay. Please clarify.
  • unicorn... Hamilton 2012/08/21 06:34:48
    unicorn_lady1
    +2
    I think Romney is great .. is that enough?
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/08/16 01:41:53
    What clock?
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +3
    I just want this Marxist 'dearheart' out of office, and Ryan & Romney IN!
  • betz debrara... 2012/08/16 09:44:40 (edited)
    betz
    +2
    Yep debrarae...we all need a little R and R.
  • debrara... betz 2012/08/16 14:00:51
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/08/16 01:34:40
    Agreed.
    JT For Political Reform
    +4
    Most people know that Obama is a narcissist. He only talks in the terms of "I" ..... I said, or I decided or I had my administration do this blah! blah! blah! He's the only president that I can think of that gives himself credit for everything done when he hasn't lifted a finger to do a damn thing but talk his game. I wonder how much Obama has given to people in need.

Romney has done a lot of good for people just like nearly every rich conservative has done and they do it without looking for recognition. On the other hand, the rich Democrats are more likely to take from us to make them rich and they have done a damn fine job of it at our expense. General Motors is a prime example of that. They gave billions of our dollars to in their words "save GM" when it reality they gave our dollars for China to build GM plants in China with our money, not theirs, which by the way employs Chinese people. If GM would have gone through the normal channels of bankruptcy and then borrowed money to make things work, they would have had to show the means for profit while having to pay back what was lent to them. Building plants in China should have been done with Chinese money, not tax paying Americans money. Besides, what happened to the liquidated money from Old GM? They sure as hell didn't pay that back.
  • Red Branch 2012/08/16 00:34:16
    Agreed.
    Red Branch
    +3
    A little something we ought to do more of often than just every 4 years.
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/08/16 00:16:13
    Agreed.
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +2
    Obama is out for power and transformimg America in communist country as that we should all subscribe under desperation not what we earned and thrive toward and work forever and have despised as a nation.

we should strive everything whether you agree or not. Think about your vote before you decide Obama is not the cure all. He has made a shambles of our constitution and what this county was based on in the first place. His change was not transparent. He is seriously a communist and marxist and is hardly transparent as he was elected upon. Get him out of there so we can regroup and get back to what our country is all about
  • Walt 2012/08/16 00:06:36 (edited)
    Agreed.
    Walt
    +8
  • scbluesman13 2012/08/15 23:49:40
    What clock?
    scbluesman13
    +1
    To equate a presidential election with some sort of prophecy is nothing short of conpiratorial lunacy.
  • firefly 2012/08/15 23:39:55
  • betz firefly 2012/08/16 09:46:04
    betz
    He won't be Have. Have faith. IMO he is hope for the future.
  • firefly betz 2012/08/16 23:24:10 (edited)
  • The Bantam Seditioner 2012/08/15 23:07:29
    The Bantam Seditioner
    I dislike Obama as much as I've ever disliked any President, but I really don't see Romney as presenting a better or even substantively different alternative. I think they're both narcissistic and extraordinarily vain people who just get off on the idea of Presidential power and the many privileges that come with it.
  • JT For ... The Ban... 2012/08/16 01:38:03
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    I have to disagree with part of your statement. A narcissist is a person that believes he is the savior. Romney believes he can gather people to accomplish saving things, that is like comparing apples and oranges.
  • betz The Ban... 2012/08/16 09:47:12
    betz
    Then take it down the VP. Compare the sincerity and intelligence of Ryan and Biden. There....now you can see the difference.
    I do though like Mitt and have all the faith in the world in him.
    Agreed.
    +5
    The 2012 election is the most high-stakes election since 1860, the election that came before the War Between the States. One of the earliest written governing instruments in our country's history, the Mayflower Compact, sets out what kind of country we started out as. Now we shall either reform, or die as a country.

2014/10/23 00:09:04