18 Percent of Americans Believe Obama Is Muslim: What Does This Say About the U.S.?

Politics 2010/08/20 18:00:00
Related Topics: Obama, Debt, Pew, Muslim
We are at war. The economy is sputtering. Our national debt is horrific. So what do we focus on? President Barack Obama's faith, which is Christian despite what nearly one-in-five Americans might think.

According to the Pew Research Center, 18 percent of Americans believe Obama is a Muslim and 34 percent say Obama is a Christian, down sharply from 48% in 2009. While believing it might be expected of Conservatives and opponents, the Muslim rumor has also taken hold of some Democrats, according to Pew, with only 46 percent saying Obama is a Christian, down from 55% in March 2009.

So what should be done, outside of a ridiculous White House statement that the president is a Christian? There is overwhelming evidence that Barack Obama is a practicing Christian; there is scant evidence that Obama was ever a practicing Muslim.

Read More: http://people-press.org/report/645/

• Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2010/08/20 19:59:57 (edited)
    We are a very smart country
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +61
    The 18% are smarter than whoever posted this garbage. He's a Muslim sympathizer.... He believes is Black Liberation Theology.

There is NO EVIDENCE HE IS A CHRISTIAN....NONE.

To become a Christian you have to accept Christ into your life. You are saved by Faith not by works and as an Individual not as a Collective.

Obama has not accepted Christ as his "personal" Savior. He believes his faith is tied to the collective and that he must save all before he can be saved. That is not Christian that is perversion and Satan loves to deceive.

A Born again Christian does not stand up in church and pick and choose the Bible verses and slam it.

Obama has in fact chosen Muslims throughout his life. He was also raised in the Faith. His whole family on his fathers side are all Muslim and you become your fathers faith in the Muslim community. His roommate in college was Muslim and he choose to spend time with his Muslim Professors. His friends were Muslims.

One of the most frequent visitors to the White House to this day is the Professor of Religion from Harvard who is his friend that specializes in the Muslim religion. He speaks at Muslim Dinners. No Christian would even be invited to Speak. He was backed by a Muslim Clerc and the Arabs that raised money for his Harvard education they wo...

One of the most frequent visitors to the White House to this day is the Professor of Religion from Harvard who is his friend that specializes in the Muslim religion. He speaks at Muslim Dinners. No Christian would even be invited to Speak. He was backed by a Muslim Clerc and the Arabs that raised money for his Harvard education they would never have backed a Christian. He holds Muslim dinners at the White House yet turns his back on the annual prayer breakfast, what true Christian would be doing that?

Reverend Wrights church was a Liberal Theology church but supported Muslim not true Christianity. He's buddies with Farrakhan, talk about a radical Muslim and an American hater.

Obama's own sister states everyone in her family is a Muslim.

He himself slips up with not on teleprompter and says on more than one occasion that he is a Muslim. Are you going to call Obama a liar then when he's the one that says it. Which time is he lying?

He covers up the Cross when speaking at colleges. WHEN WOULD A CHRISTIAN EVER SLAM GOD SO BLATANTLY.....WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO A TRUE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, WHO IS THE ONLY CHRISTIANS AS ALL OTHERS ARE WANTABES AND NEVER COMMIT.

Obama said in his own books he was a Muslim, raised in Indonesia a Muslim, went to a Muslim school, registered as a Muslim.

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.
    Adul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

(Are you know going to call the Foreign Minister a liar? We already know Obama is. )

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/0...

I guess we'll have to take Obama's own words for it.

god blatantly true born christian christians wantabes commit guess obamas god blatantly true born christian christians wantabes commit guess obamas god blatantly true born christian christians wantabes commit guess obamas

Please provide the proof that he's a born again Christian......I won't hold my breath while you prepare the evidence.

• Sunny Sutekh 2010/10/15 17:17:45
    Sunny
    Yes, I believe Jesus would size Obama up..... and he would see beyond those who think Obama has sealed his records... and see his truth, humility, and applaud his choice of service over a cushy law practice in a big city, making lots of money with weekends off. Obama's calm, thoughtful, kind ways are much more like what Jesus would do than most other politicians.
    The only diff in today's world vs Jesus times it that rulers can delegate death to others and distance themselves more from their negative decisions.
  • Sutekh Sunny 2010/10/16 02:34:42
    Sutekh
    Your forget to realize that Jesus is interested in the big picture. Most of our lives are very brief, and someone who is doing something to us that is going to cause disaster and death on the short term (say, the next two centuries) is worthy to be condemned in the secular arena for their actions in that arena.

It is all well and good to tell us that Jesus would say, "There, there, now. If America falls, and you end up in a concentration camp for white Christians, it won't be so bad. After you die and spend a few million years in heaven, you'll forget all about it."

However, I doubt that Jesus would say that to me about what Obama is doing anymore than he would say it to an infant with a dirty diaper. Some things actually are a problem in the here and now, and they need to be fixed, instead of phasing out into Nirvana.

I really do not think that Jesus would approve of someone who uses a platform of "helping the poor" to become rich and powerful while screwing everyone in the whole country -- including the poor, who are being used as mere tools.
  • Sunny Sutekh 2010/10/19 00:34:15
    Sunny
    Obama is just trying to create some balance to the dramatic % of VERY rich with 5 or 6 huge homes and those who have not had a home since Katrina. Have YOU helped build a Habitat house lately? Donated time to a mission feeding homeless?

Yes...the BIG picture is that ALL religions were created by humans trying to interpret a perfect life (ie God) and make rules to live by. And we will all return to that Source Energy of "Nirvana" after our comparably brief stint in human form.
  • Sutekh Sunny 2010/10/19 01:07:23
    Sutekh
    You forget that politicians always say that they only want to tax the rich. What they don't say is that, given their spending program, seizing the entire personal assets of everyone like Bill Gates would only provide enough money to run the federal government for about 48 hours. The money that they intend to spend "like a drunken sailor" is money that the average person needs to pay the mortgage on the house that he already has.

When Obama gets through with the U.S., there will be hundreds of very, very wealthy folks like George Soros, and the rest of us will be dirt poor, just like in the third world country that Obama lived in until he was 11 years old.

True religion is revealed religion. If all religion is merely human beings trying to come up with the spiritual equivalent of a unified field theory, there is no reason for anyone to suppose that there is any "Nirvana," or anything other than this life in the here and now. Nirvana itself is a religious term, made up by those humans attempting the equivalent of playing ping pong in a pitch dark room with no table, paddles, ... or balls.
  • ana 2010/08/22 15:19:12
    Our country is ignorant and people fear what they don't know
    ana
    +1
    It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daught...&

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK.
  • Sutekh ana 2010/08/26 01:22:09
    Sutekh
    +1
    Sorry, Ana. Read a good translation of the Bible. It says, "Thou shalt not murder." That is why the Bible teaches capital punishment with no contradiction.

The commandments in the Old Testament were phased out by the love in the New Testament, except for the commandments reiterated by the apostles.

In the Koran, the commandments to love and peace predate the ones ordering mass extermination, and Islamic scholars teach that the later commands, like amendments to the Constitution, cancel any contradictory commands that precede them. Thus, Allah's commands to kill infidels and show no mercy are the last word from heaven. The Bible is just the opposite. However, if you prefer to live in a Muslim country because you think the God of the bible, who had a hand in arranging for America to be here sucks, then you are welcome to move to Saudi Arabia and enjoy the friendly, peaceful tolerance that those in the Islamic holy land naturally show for outsiders and infidels.
  • ana Sutekh 2010/08/26 02:06:42
    ana
    That's what I like like about you bible Thumpers,.You talk as if you are an authority on all truth and facts.
    Fact,the bible is just a book to me,it is not proof,Facts or the truth of anything, except the truth that it is an ancient book, and the truth is it might be just ancent
    Mythology.
    You have your truth and your God,the Muslims have their truth.and their Allah,another don't believe in Jesus, but have their own truth and their Jehovah
    Each one swears they have all the facts,all the truth.

Each of them cause and promote Intolerance,hatred and extreme violence,against others they see as Enemies of God,or enemies of Allah
    We and Israel must kill all Evil doers.Arabs,Muslims,and because Islam is our enemies,and enemies of God and Satan's children.
    Islamic nutcases must kill us,because we are Infidels and enemies of Allah.
    they cycle of violence does not stop,and the Intolerance just keeps getting worse,while each side point the finger at the other,each proclaiming to the Holy Moral and divine example of peace loving people,.
    I say keep God and religion in the Churches,Synagogues and Mosque,and the world would be a lot less violent and Intolerant,and a more much more peaceful cohesive tolerant place to live in
  • Sutekh ana 2010/08/26 12:27:19
    Sutekh
    Unfortunately, separation of church and state does not work, because religiions like socialism, geocalorianity, and homocreationism are not recognized as the religions that they are, so they sneak into government through the crack.
    Atheists have killed more people than all the religionists of the world combined. Stalin alone killed more people than the entire population of the world in Abraham's time, when supposedly all these evil religionists were committing mass murder.
  • Sutekh ana 2010/08/27 01:38:21
    Sutekh
    Ana, the reason that I responded to you is because you, having read a tract or here by antiChristians and bible-haters, suppose that you know everything that there is to know about the Bible. Stop projecting your know-it-all nature on others and look in the mirror.

There is only one truth. Just because many different people disagree on what the truth is does not mean that there are many truths. What it means is that one person is right, and a whole lot of other people are wrong. And since you have basically said the same thing yourself, and implied that you are the one who is right, then I think that you should reevaluate your entire position on this "truth" thing of yours..
  • ana Sutekh 2010/08/27 02:24:33
    ana
    You are so wrong,I am one of the last person on earth who would ever say I have all the facts and truth on anything that I can not see hold,or hear.
    I am always searching for information for more knowledge.
    You are saying one person is right,how can you be so sure?
    Everyone could be wrong.

It is always the believers who think they know everything and have all the truth just because they read the Bible.torah,or Koran.
    I can never say I have the facts or the truth because I dont,and no one can ever say for sure 100% either.
    I just believe in what I can see like my PC here,I can see my wife,my kids,I can hear music,and i know i am alive,these are truths to me.
    Just like I dont have all the truth or facts of life,no one has that or can prove it either.The only facts and truth we have is that we all have to die one day.No one knows for for sure if there is anyhting after that.
    What one can have is faith hope and belief that there might,or will be something after.not 100% fact or the truth
  • Sutekh ana 2010/08/27 12:30:13
    Sutekh
    Actually, Ana, the extreme skeptic does not know that he will die some day. Just because everyone else dies doesn't mean that he is going to die.

When you say that perhaps no one is right, do you include yourself in that supposition? If you do, then your vehement insistence that you are right when you say others are wrong may be a mistake, too.

I don't believe that you have any wife and kids, because I can't see them. I also do not know that you are alive, because I can't see you, either. All I see is the words here on the page that are supposedly written by you, You might be like God -- just words on a page in a leather Bible that someone has handed me.
  • ana Sutekh 2010/08/27 15:39:56
    ana
    +1
    But I am not upset with you are anyone,whether you or they believe me or not.I can just vouch for myself.I repeat,I never ever said or say I am right on anything,only what I can see hear or feel.

Like here now,I am posting here on SH,I can say this is the truth,and a fact for me and 100% proof, and that's whether you or anyone believe it or not,and in this case I am right.

Outside of this I have no authority to say what or who is right,or who is wrong because I can not vouch for it,because I don't have 100%proof
  • Sutekh ana 2010/10/16 02:25:31
    Sutekh
    I would applaud, if I could get audio in here.

A significant part of Sodahead, and indeed, Google Groups, consists of people who get violently angry, and then obscene when anyone disagrees with them.
  • ana Sutekh 2010/10/16 13:35:10
    ana
    Yea,they do that when the are cornered and can not respond to the facts or the truth of the subject.Comes from complete ignorance and extreme arrogance
  • Sutekh ana 2010/10/16 14:11:23 (edited)
    Sutekh
    It is by no means limited to our leaders, Ana.

However, Nancy Pelosi was a good example when a video interviewer asked her why she thought that the health care mandate was Constitutional. Her answer was, "Are you SERIOUS????? Are you SERIOUS?"

Surely the Speaker of the House, who had led the debate, would have had SOMETHING intellgent to say, ieven if it sounded pedagogical.
  • akgold ana 2010/08/27 22:58:29
    akgold
    Yet you quoted it in your previous comment to prove your point?
  • ana akgold 2010/08/28 02:38:20
    ana
    You guys keep going in circles here
  • akgold ana 2010/08/28 02:51:19
    akgold
    You quote it as "proof", then say you don't believe it. You can't have it both ways.
  • ana akgold 2010/08/28 03:02:28 (edited)
    ana
    You seem not to understand.

I have proof that I am alive,and it is the truth

I have proof that my wife is here I can see and hold her.these are facts and these are the truth.not beliefs or faith.

Telling me that there was,or is someone out there somewhere who, I can not see,hear or touch,is not real and is not the truth,or a fact to me
  • akgold ana 2010/08/28 04:08:10
    akgold
    So if you don't believe, fine. But it is more than a little bizarre to use their book as proof of your point. A book you do not believe.
  • ana akgold 2010/08/28 13:10:09
    ana
    Wrong dude,i have about 8 bibles.the original King James,The Jerusalem Bible,The Mormon Bible,various version of other King James Bible,and the New American bible which is a joke.they have removed names and places out of it and putting names that they want.I probably know more about the bible than most Christians,i was bought up Catholic and forced to go to Church each week until i reached 16 years and started doing research on my own,and came to realize that there is such thing as Mythology
  • Sutekh ana 2010/10/16 02:27:58
    Sutekh
    Mythology is a science, just like Psychiatry.

As Dear Abby says,
    "Neurotics build castles in the air.
    Psychotics live in them;
    And the psychiatrist collects the rent."

In some cases, the rent is collected by a priest, in others, by a psychiatrist, and in politics, often by a political party. But the profit via delusion is there in all cases.
  • Sunny ana 2010/10/20 17:10:38
    Sunny
    If considering that all regions have been created by human interpretations (no lightening bolts), it can be assumed that there is good and bad in all. The saddest thing is that even though religion does have its good purposes, every religion thinks that theirs is the only "real" one. Ah well... I chose the peaceful, tolerance myself.
  • Sunny Sutekh 2010/10/20 17:03:44 (edited)
    Sunny
    There is one God.. Source Energy, Great Spirit, or what ever you want to call it. Then, that source energy appears in the forms of clams, dogs, cats, and humans. As humans, we have more options for reasoning which makes us want to figure things out... make rules to live by... and therefore religions are/were created. BY HUMANS. As humans, we are all vary, with different ideas, feelings, options and beliefs (thank goodness)... but NONE of us are perfect.

There is only one real "truth" and that is the Law of Attraction: Whatever you give feelings and energy to, you will get more of. Whether that energy is positive, loving and open minded... or negative, uptight and fearful. YOU choose!
    And consider this: Everything we do do as humans is based on the belief that we will feel better doing it. (and then ask yourself.. How's that working for ya.")
  • Sunny ana 2010/10/20 16:53:34
    Sunny
    God doesn't "order" anything... He just gave us, in human form, the ability to choose options. WE kill!
  • William 2010/08/22 06:03:18
    William
    I didn't know there was a religious requirement for holding the office of the President of the United States. I've read the Constitution forward and back and cannot find it.

Speaking of the U.S. Constitution, adhering to that document's limitation on the federal government IS a requirement. Ultimately, we should focus on whether or not the current president is fulfilling or violating the requirements and bounds of that office.
  • Sutekh William 2010/08/27 12:34:40
    Sutekh
    Amen to that, William. Requirement number one is that he be a natural born citizen of the U.S. We still haven't proven that, yet. All his records are sealed, except his birth certificate.

My grandfather was born at home. When he was twenty, he went to the courthouse to get a birth certificate. He simply told them when and where he was born, and his name, and they gave him one. The trouble is, he told them his nickname, not his real name, so that is what was put on his birth certificate. Had he run for president, a major investigation would have been required, not only to demonstrate his real name, but that he was, in fact, born when and where he said he was. His say so would not be enough, any more than Obama's mom's was. Of course, he could have got around all that by refusing to talk, sealing all his records, and showing the birth certificate and telling everyone that they must take his word alone for it.

The circumstances surrounding Obama's birth need to be cleared up by looking into the personal records that he has so meticulously sealed by the courts.
  • C. C. Rider 2010/08/22 00:54:41
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    That some how 18% chewed their way out of their "special" jackets and found their way to SH.....
  • ptete in left I trust ~ POT... 2010/08/21 19:56:58
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    +3
    What I find REALLY disturbing about this is that it seems to matter to people. That means that to a % of people it makes a difference as to whether he is a Christian, Muslim of Buddhist Monk. This is American where there is separation of church and state, and who gives a crap what religion he is, or that he even has one!

I think anyone who really thinks this is important is ignorant and hung up on someone's spirituality vs their ability to lead as the REAL issue.
  • Sutekh ptete i... 2010/08/26 01:24:24
    Sutekh
    Sorry, but if Obama is a Muslim, he is a member of a religion that teaches separation of church and state is impossible, because they are one. In any country under Muslim control, this type of government immediately comes into existence.

If Obama is a Muslim, which there is a good chance he is, since he lies about everything, and that is one of the most prominent things he says is that he is not Muslim, there is too much Muslim control in this country already.
  • ptete i... Sutekh 2010/08/26 02:58:12
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    Thing is that he's NOT a Muslim. He's a Christian. And, even if he were a Muslim, which he's not, it has nothing to do with his service as President.

This country is not under "muslim control". And it shouldn't be under Christian control either.

I guess you are one of the 20% of the population who thinks the sun revolves around the earth and that the earth is flat.

No need to reply. It won't make any sense anyway.
  • Sutekh ptete i... 2010/08/26 12:30:02
    Sutekh
    Twenty percent believes the sun revolves around the earth? That's not so bad. Consider the part of the population that think it revolves around Obama. Obama is Muslim, period. Everything else is just a smoke screen, and that million dollar record sealing is proof enough that he has more to hide than Nixon.
  • ptete i... Sutekh 2010/08/26 13:37:02
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    You know, that is just too stupid to respond to. When you have some kind of reality based point feel free to express it. No one revolves around Obama. We see exactly what we have and it's leaps and bounds better than anything that McCain would be doing - like the same failed economic policies that got us where we are instead of trying different things to resolve it.

Only idiots believe that his "records are sealed". And, only idiots believe that the sun revolves around the earth. And only complete morons believe that he is muslim AND has gone to Jeremiah Wright's Christian Church for 25 years, eats pork and practices Christianity as a "smoke screen".
  • Sutekh ptete i... 2010/08/27 01:28:39
    Sutekh
    Yeah, but you make yourself a liar by responding to it. The numerous lawsuits that have hit the courts have been over Obama's sealing all of his records at the universities he attended, his personal records -- anything that might verify his story about who he is.

Those who revolve around Obama mostly roll over and play dead everytime the subject of who he is comes up. Calling someone an idiot is not an argument. It is merely what an aggressive person of low IQ says when he has nothing to say, but can't keep quiet.
  • ptete i... Sutekh 2010/08/27 02:26:04 (edited)
  • Marie-Jacqueline 2010/08/21 19:20:34
    Marie-Jacqueline
    +2
    You may be smart on some points but with all what is going on in your country about President Obama you let your fears be the wiser of you.

Why is it so important what religion your president is?
    Why is it such a big issue in the U.S?
    For a country that has divided church and state the church has to my idea to much influence on the state.

Is that what you believe not something very personal?
  • concerned Marie-J... 2010/08/21 23:15:16
    concerned
    +2
    with that many people feeling Obama is a muslims only shows the racist agenda going on in the USA ... the republicans have a truly racist agenda right now .. first the Mexicans now the Muslims ... they r looking and sounding more and more racist everyday ... this is not healthy for the USA
  • Sutekh concerned 2010/08/27 01:35:08
    Sutekh
    +1
    Concerned, the illegal aliens are not a race. They are a nationality. There are many people of Mexican descent who live in the U.S. legally. Hispanic, latino, etc. is a cultural identification, not a racial one. My doctor is a red-headed white man from Buenos Aires, and he is "hispanic." He is also in the U.S. legally. Illegal aliens from Mexico are Mexican nationals. Illegal aliens from Australia are Australian nationals. The worst that immigration foes could be called is "nationalist," and that would put them in line with the very attitude that Mexicans exhibit and are praised for by liberals.

Those who deliberately confuse nationality with race, and (as some have done on here) muddled race with religion really add nothing to the discussion whatsoever, except frustration with childlike lack of perception of reality.

Islam is not a race, Concerned. Suspecting that Obama is a Muslim is not a racist suspicion. It is a perceptive one. Calling "racist" those who suspect Obama is Muslim is neither racist nor perceptive. I would have to look in Webster's unabridged to find a poiite word for it.
  • concerned Sutekh 2010/08/28 04:21:58
    concerned
    USA Citizens, These republicans have attacked GAYS, Mexicans, Muslims, Social Security and Medicare. These r issues worth standing 4 & fighting 4. We must come out & stand with our Prez against this republican agenda. These republicans placed our country in bankrupt & unemployed many of us. lets not allow them to take our taxes and give themselves a tax cut too ... and take our rights away from us
  • Sutekh concerned 2010/08/28 12:54:59
    Sutekh
    This issue is not about Republicans. Lying politicians come in all sizes. The question here is whether or not John Kerry prophesied when he said, "The real terrorists are in the White House."

It is not the Republicans who put the entire country into debt. Everyone who took advantage of race-based programs to borrow money to buy things they could not afford has contributed to this crash. Bill Clinton is responsible for those. Every illegal alien that has gotten free obstetrics care has contributed to this problem (not to mention having invaded.) The Democrats always talk about how they "bring prosperity." The prosperity they bring is always with borrowed money that is never paid back, and there is always a bust.

Like it or not, Social Security is a Ponzi scheme created by a Democratic Congress and signed into law by a Democratic president. Ponzi schemes are guaranteed to fail. Everyone involved in them always want the later investors to suffer, after they have been paid off. So, Social Security was, from the get go, a situation guaranteed to be "divisive." Bernie Madoff has been prosecuted. Why aren't those who are responsible for Social Security
    being prosecuted?

With a Congress completely controlled by Democrats, and a Democrat in the White House, what Republican agend...

being prosecuted?

With a Congress completely controlled by Democrats, and a Democrat in the White House, what Republican agenda can possibly be under way at this time? All this mess is completely due to the Democrats, who have controlled the Congress for 4 years, now. Nancy Pelosi says that the Democrats are in control and that nothing can stand in their way. What is keeping them from solving any of these problems? Twice as many banks failed this year, Obama's second year, as failed his first year. He doubled the national debt in six months. Remember the debt that he had to match to double it took 200 plus years to accumulate. That's 200 years worth of spending in three months.

Nancy Pelosi has said, "We need to increase taxes, because there are millions of illegal aliens that we need to take care of." Just whose side is she on, anyway?

The only thing that I can say for you, Concerned, is I hope that Nancy Pelosi has as good a mental health care plan for you as she has for herself. At least, out of 300 million plus U.S. citizens, she could claim that she had actually helped ONE citizen. But remember, I said "helped." There is no cure for wht you and she have.

2014/10/25 01:40:59