101 reasons – Obama in 2012 will not be re-elected
Will Obama be re-elected in 2012?
Poor President Barack Obama. A man with good intentions, but did not
have the ability to bring the change. I am not anti-Obama. I respect a
lot of his efforts. However, he cannot win the next Presidential
election. The primary reason Obama will lose in 2012 is, well I will
leave that to the end. It is reasons 102. However, it is the most
important point, read on and your will see why Obama 2012 prospects dim with each passing day. If you like my reasons please spread the word about this post.
For the record, my official prediction is Obama will lose the 2012 election. He will be a one-term President. These are the reasons why.
Obama 2012 – 101 reasons why he will lose.
- Unemployment after 4 years of Keynesian economics is still over 7%. If Americans are out of work so will be the President.
- US debt is over 14 trillion dollars and counting. He tripled the debt. We had a party and our children will have to pay.
- We are still fighting an undeclared war in the Middle East with
American men and women on the ground taking casualties with no end in
sight. This really upsets me. It is not Obama’s fault but America should
only fight declared wars, because undeclared wars are a never ending
- The budget is not yet balanced and 60 percent of the money goes to entitlements.
- Change did not come.
- Obama looks exhausted. As a leader he physically looks like life is
a chore. He looks too skinny and will lose some votes based on his
look. I know it is superficial but people vote on this.
- Inflation is picking up. He is allowing the currency to be inflated.
- Health care is not fixed. Not his fault. The Republicans only allow a
watered down version to get ,through. Yet on the other hand, my
thinking is there are better ways to fix health care than the Obama
plan, such as a negative income tax, free market and light regulation
such as not allowing people to be dropped for pre-existing conditions.
- The housing market is far from recovered.
- China is rising faster than the USA.
- US jobs are going overseas.
- Pro family Americans question Obama’s core values.
- He accepted the Nobel peace prize for nothing.
- Still no real business experience, only an academic.
- Liberals feel betrayed as he did not follow through with transforming America with a liberal vision. Too much compromise.
- Increased taxes.
- Half the country is conservative.
- After the initial honeymoon with international leaders, the global
community respects him only for his title rather than his ability to
- Tea party.
- Herman Cain, the conservative Obama.
- His party turns against him.
- 2012 is the apocalypse?
- Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Alex Jones, Drudge Report, National Review, Freeman, Greg, Mankiw, American Thinker
- Wikileaks did not help the American image.
- Jimmy Carter lite. He was elected to restore trust in the office of the Presidency, but ineffective as a leader.
- Does not understand economics. Never read the classics from Adam
Smith to Hayek to Milton Friedman. Filled with a mix of Keynesian and
- Too many vacations at critical times.
- Too many bailouts of big US businesses.
- Special interest president.
- Mysterious past from which passport he used to got to Pakistan to
college records, to fake social security number and drug use.
- Questionable lavish trips for his family
- Some surprises will come out right before the 2012 election.
- Expansion of government and unaffordable entitlement programs.
- US military is being poorly run. Valuable resources are being wasted.
- Well rehearsed for speeches, but lacks charisma.
- Was basically an anti-Bush blame candidate. But after 4 years of failed policies it will be hard to blame Bush.
- Continues setting presidential golf records.
- Putin embarrasses him.
- An Asian dictator embarrasses him.
- A Middle Eastern Emir embarrasses him.
- Chavez makes him look bad.
- Lacks support in the congress which is a reflection of the
sentiment of the US. If reelected he will be a 4 year lame duck
- Rebuilding Iraq, but not our roads and schools.
- Freedom is decreasing and the constitution has taken a back seat to
government central control, for example the TSA or potential
regulation of the Internet.
- Too many people drawing metaphors to 1984 (the book, not the year). Big brother is alluded to in many headlines.
- Comedians will begin to roast him and the youth will lose respect for him.
- Food, healthcare, education and oil increases or at least agri-inflation, have you been to the grocery store lately?
- Illegal immigration problem never solved.
- Drug problem never solved or not even a dent in it.
- Violent crimes are many fold higher than other nations.
- America is slipping more as an economic leader and relative standard of living is in decline.
- Blatant unrepentant globalist, putting America second.
- Minor irritants for the US citizens like body scanners more paperwork and forms.
- States are in crisis and the is only the beginning and Obama has done little to help.
- Latest census shifted the political balance in swing states.
- Was not a landslide in the first election.
- Trade deficit is worst.
- Many people I personally know that crossed lines have told me it was a mistake.
- Lacks the combination of vision and ability to implement, like
Ronald Reagan. He talks about united the parties instead of doing it.
- America is too divided.
- The U.S. trade deficit with China increased by 26% last year.
- Independent voter and minor parties are shifting their alliances away from the Democrats.
- Obama is getting too much advice from George Clooney.
- South Park will produce some parodies that will hit home at Obama’s weaknesses.
- Substance wins over symbolism the second time around.
- Double dip recession at the end of 2012 could derail any chance of an Obama victory.
- Obama is no Roosevelt because opposition to Roosevelt usually
conceded for the greater good. The opposite is happening in the USA.
The Obama presidency is polarizing the country.
- Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Missouri, Oregon,
Washington ,Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut,
Illinois, California, Nevada, are bankrupt and cannot meet their
obligatory payments. The last drips of Federal money will expose the
dire economic situation of these states.
- Majority of the polls currently show an Obama loss in the 2012 election.
- Republicans learned from their mistakes and will not elect someone
like McCain to represent them again. That is the four pillars of the
republicans are: social and religious conservatives, fiscal
conservatives, imperialists and war hawks and moderate Republicans who
can cross party lines. McCain was a War hawk conservative with some
social ideas. Not a combination needed during an economic crisis. You
need a fiscal and religious conservative that appeals to moderates.
Hawks do not swing elections unless there is a real Peal Harbor.
- Exceptions were too high for the first term.
- Florida the key swing state demographically is changing more
conservative. Whoever wins Florida will have a good chance at the White
House in 2012.
- Arizona, Texas, Utah, Georgia and South Carolina all Republican states picked up electorates.
- Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York Pennsylvania all democratic states lost electorates.
- It is showdown of Big Government vs the US citizens, I am pulling for the Americans.
- Vegas and psychics and predictors of the sort are edging towards a Republican win.
- Barack broke the promise of raising taxes for capital gains and dividends for the top percentage of wage earners.
- Broken promise of double funding for after school programs.
- Centralize lobbying and ethics reporting for US citizens to view, another broken promise.
- Phase out exemptions for high earning tax payers. Another broken promise.
- Repeal Bush tax cuts for the top earners, another Obama unfulfilled promise.
- Obama promised to end income taxes for seniors making less than
50k. This was a huge issue in the sunbelt swing states, Obama did not
- A score of other broken promises too many to list. This does not help his credibility.
- Is Obama Keynesian or Kenyan? To date there is still some confusion in some people’s minds.
- Much of the Hollywood crowd that were his darlings in the 2008
Presidential elections are not as zealous in the 2012 Presidential
- Republicans have a real candidate in 2012.
- Has an extreme anti-life voting record.
- Obama is soft on crime.
- Relief for the middle class never materialized and many stimulus
injections of cash were temporary and favoring a few rather than the
majority who will pay with taxes.
- Obama wants a European style social economy which does not fit the
American spirit. Obama is not a socialist, rather more follows the
French economic model than the American.
- Extension of Bush foreign policy, pax America. The sun never sets
on the union jack (make the world England), I mean stars and bars.
- Unemployment benefits have run out of federal money for chronically
unemployed and people underemployed and out of work are looking for
new ideas and answers rather than government money and temporary fixes.
- Many good ideas proposed in 2008, but few implemented even with a
Democratic majority in the congress. It is really hard to be Obama, as
there is a lot of political infighting and most of the US money is
being consumed my entitlement spending and a pittance is for these new
- Has done nothing to curb the close ties between the military business infrastructure and government spending.
- Bailed out Wall Street not Main street. I thought he said things
would be different. Most jobs are created by small companies, close to
70% as well as innovation, but the large dinosaurs got the funds.
- Alex Conant, a GOP election campaign advisor said President Barack
Obama cannot be a bipartisan candidate in 2012, like he was in the
last election because American voters know him now as something
different. He will lose many center and independent voters.
- After 25 years of the Bush and Clinton dynasties, Americans have
less tolerance for legacy candidates and more focused on results. That
is just because they know someone, no longer is a good reason to
- Traditionally candidate who spend more money on election bids win.
This is a reasonably strong correlation. For example, Democrats spent
$956,049,411 in 2008 while the Republicans spent $792,186,627. This is
contrast with 2004 where the Republicans spent $875,704,006 and the
Democrats spent $710,416,993. It is not just that when a campaign has
more money it is an indicator of real sentiment, but money and
marketing does influence people. At this point Republicans have the
momentum and mount an all out attempt to dethrone Obama in 2012 as they
see it as an attempt to save the USA.
- Crazy indicators that could mean nothing or something, such height
of the Candidates, Obama being 6’1” would lose against Mit Romney at
6’4”. Many of the crazy indicators point to an Obama lose in 2012. Hair
also counts, and Obama’s salt and pepper thin hair is no competition
for the flowing hair of Sarah Palin’s for example.
- I will not vote for him and I usually vote for winners (not always).
I have an even better track record with predicting elections. Sometimes
I am a sucker for lost causes.
All the above is well and good and to quote Abraham Lincoln
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Obama campaigned on being a unifier but the end result is the nation
is horribly divided. Talk is one thing but a real understanding how to
fix things is another.
In the end Obama will lose the 2012 US presidential election
because elections are won or lost on economics. The New Deal I did not
work and the New Deal II did not either. President Obama does not
understand how money and markets work.
If you want to know what makes a bad President read this: What makes a bad president. If you disagree, I am open and here you can read more about President Obama in a more positive light. But please tell me what you think of these 101 reasons.
Voters are enlightened in 2012 Obama is not?
Here is the real reason Barack Obama does not stand a chance.
The ideals on which the United States was established and the way the
market works comes from the ideals of the enlightenment. The
enlightenment thinkers believed, as did the founding fathers, that when
each of us is given the freedom to act on our own enlightened self
interest, society as a whole benefits in ways government can never
envision by itself. The ideal was ideal outlined by Adam Smith but
championed by George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. This is the way
society moves forward and the economy gets fixed. Not through government
re-engineering from above, but by you being empowered with freedom.
Let the markets work.
Help influence the US Presidential election now. If
you think Obama is in over his head or simple this is an interesting
list, please share this on Stumbleupon or Facebook or better yet link to
me. To create this it took a lot of work to think these up and it needs
to be spread. Let this post become a self fulling prophecy. Take my
poll. Also comment if you can think of some more reason why Barack
Obama will not have a job after the next election.
Will you vote for Obama in the 2012 US Presidential election
Read More: http://political-economy.com/obama-2012/
See Votes by State
News & Politics