10 Reasons Why Republicans are Close-Minded

Patriotic 2010/03/24 05:24:14
I talked to a Republican who wants to ignore the eight years of Bush and blame Obama for everything. I just threw up my hands. I realized it´s hopeless. There will never be any progress in health care or anything except doomsday weapons with people like this guy around.
You can´t reason with people like this.
Here are 10 reasons why you can´t reason with them.
1. They believe there has never been a Republican wrong about anything. If they are proven wrong in their viewpoint, they´ll deny it. They believe it´s impossible for American policy toward other countries to be wrong, if the policy was enacted by Republicans.
2. Republicans, mostly white men, consider black Americans, Mexican Americans and women to be inferior. They consider them inferior in this order (bottom most inferior):
A. Women (white women).
B. Mexicans.
C. Blacks.
Yet, they need women for purposes of sex, those Republicans who aren´t gay. Also, Republicans don´t mind picking a person of color as a token to dispel the notion that they are racist.
3. Republicans don´t believe in freedom of speech. Anybody who has an opinion they don´t like they heckle or shout down. They don´t believe in the Constitution. Anybody who wants to do something different they call a traitor.
4. The Republican Party, the white man´s party, are champions of the double standard. For example, they constantly brand social programs as socialistic giveaways because the programs help those whom they consider inferior, but they don´t mind spending billions forever nation-building in Iraq, giving money to those they consider inferior (Arabs). As long as it´s a war of conquest or building a colony overseas, it´s not wasteful spending. If it´s here in this country and spent on the poor or immigrants, it´s wasteful spending.
5. A Republican harps on the cost of everything, but knows the value of nothing. An older Republican will call you a subversive if you´re liberal, but doesn´t throw his Social Security check in the trash, a check made possible by liberals. The Republican spends the Social Security check.
6. Republicans love to castigate others for being unpatriotic, yet far fewer Republicans in Congress have served in the military than Democrats. Elected Republican officials love to carp about family values, yet they are at least on par with Democrats when it comes to adultery, gay, rough and group sex, and pursuing under-age boys in the men´s room.
7. Very few Republicans have read a history book. George Bush Senior said Pearl Harbor happened on September 6, 1941, and Ronald Reagan laid a wreath in a German cemetery commemorating victims of the Holocaust only to find out it contained SS members of the Gestapo. He laid the wreath anyway. George Bush Junior compared Iraq with its attack helicopters to American independence in 1776.
8. Republicans not only didn´t learn from Watergate, they actually admired it, and have tirelessly developed secret government ever since, including the art of "Plausible deniability," first coined by Reagan. Republicans fervently believe in secret government.
9. Republicans don´t believe in a two-party system, though it worked fairly well for all its failures and foibles up until the time Republicans began listening to the whacked out psychotic extremists in their party. They make Barry Goldwater look like a Bolshevik.
10. Republicans believe that God is a Republican who looks like John Wayne. This makes reasoning with them very difficult.
goldwater bolshevik 10 republicans god republican john wayne reasoning difficult

• Lisa 2010/03/25 18:29:09
    Lisa
    +2
    It's funny, I used to not be so biased in my opinions. I guess because I have always been very open-minded, even if I was passionate about my beliefs. These days however all I can say are times they are a changin... I haven't been able to talk to anyone "Republican" about politics, or just much of anything without hearing the hate and disrespect for anyone who has a different opinion. All I can say is the world needs to start sharing a little love... talk republican politics hearing hate disrespect opinion world sharing love

• kelly sincere 2011/02/03 00:57:54
    kelly sincere
    +1
    well, you offerred not one fact based piece of information in ur little list of immature, and opionianated, and rather uneducated reasons as to why Republicans suck in your eyes. to beging with, all races possess losers, trash, gov't using bums, as well as criminals, etc. you pretty much told me everything i needed to know about you, for i am an excellent judge of character,and when you rattled off your "poor me" crap in regards to all Republicans not diggin on blacks, or any other races, even another gender, the chicks, such as myself. upon reading only that far in ur childish rantings i knew that you most likely ARE BLACK, or another race besides white. i mean seriously, do you even know how many times i have freakin heard other races call the white race racists for something that was done to the blacks over 100 years ago. ever hear the song "guilty of being white", by minor threat, and probably not, for you i am sure would call the band racist, for the singer had no hair. wow, judging, just like you claim all us whites do. anyways, song's about when the singer was in school, and how he was totally crapped on, for he was part of the 25% white population at a 75% blk populated school. they called him white boy, racist, etc, and he wasn't and isnt to this day, totally ...

>

<
    <
    well, you offerred not one fact based piece of information in ur little list of immature, and opionianated, and rather uneducated reasons as to why Republicans suck in your eyes. to beging with, all races possess losers, trash, gov't using bums, as well as criminals, etc. you pretty much told me everything i needed to know about you, for i am an excellent judge of character,and when you rattled off your "poor me" crap in regards to all Republicans not diggin on blacks, or any other races, even another gender, the chicks, such as myself. upon reading only that far in ur childish rantings i knew that you most likely ARE BLACK, or another race besides white. i mean seriously, do you even know how many times i have freakin heard other races call the white race racists for something that was done to the blacks over 100 years ago. ever hear the song "guilty of being white", by minor threat, and probably not, for you i am sure would call the band racist, for the singer had no hair. wow, judging, just like you claim all us whites do. anyways, song's about when the singer was in school, and how he was totally crapped on, for he was part of the 25% white population at a 75% blk populated school. they called him white boy, racist, etc, and he wasn't and isnt to this day, totally against racisim. all about living life not hating people due to the color of their skin even after being subjected to that ignorance from the black people for many years, the years where one is still developing their minds, and he still chose to not hate the people who ridiculed him daily simply for he was white.

it is the IGNORANT, IDIOTS such as yourself that make me sick. I am a female, WHITE girl (scottish, and german, and proud as a mofo, but if ur blk, pink, green, or blue, i wish you no ill will, unless youre a freakin baby raper, or a women beater, thats it). BUTTTTT, to the freakin self pitying "always need somebody else to blame" especially the white man. to be honest, politicians all make me sick. i am not republican(far from), and i refuse to every label myself anything within the political arena, for i do not trust any of them. i trust no one, and politicians spread lies more than a crackwhore on 8 mile in detroit spreads crabs. i just DO NOT, AND WILL NOT EVER dig, or accept one's sickening b.s. about how all of us whiteys consider all other races inferior. dig this, the inferior ones are as follows.....those that are white that are filled with such self hatred that they do choose to hate other races, other races that blame the white race for so many problems in the world. oh yes, and bush vs. obama. dont dig on bush, but pls, obama was the man who received so many votes simply because he was black, and it was even on all of the metro detroit stations here showing so many blk and white people talking about how they really trusted what he promised if elected. HE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING. THE GOVT OWNS THE CAR COMPANIES AND NEVER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED. WTF. CAR DEALERSHIPS HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN RIGHT AND LEFT FOR IF THEY WERE ON A "LIST" THEY HAD TO SHUT THEIR DOORS FORCING MANY TO LOSE JOBS. THE MEDICAL PLAN THAT WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE OVER. YEAH, GOOD LUCK. HAHA, people who work hard deserve what they work hard for, and yes, poverty blows, cause i am at porverty level now. before, no i wasnt, but did i ever, nor would i ever EXPECT OBAMA OR THE GOVT IN ANYWAY get me things. one lady on the news(blk woman) was so happy saying finally a blk man in the white house hopefully that would help get her out of debt, and get her a car. THESE PEOPLE FLOCKED TO THE VOTING BOOTHS LIKE IGNORANT CATTLE NOT AT ALL LOOKING INTO ANYTHING BEYONG THAT CHEEZY SAYING HE HAD FOR HIS CAMPAIGN. yes, not all blks and other races are expecting free rides and there are also many WHITES THAT DO. im not a freakin idiot. its this man, all political parties blow in major ways. i am so far from conservative its crazy. WHAT I HATE ARE PUNKS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT WHITE FOLKS THOUGH, GROW UP. SERIOUSLY, FOR YOU ARE JUST AS, JUST AS FREAKIN GUILTY IF NOT MORE AS THE WHITE FOLKS THAT DO NOT DIG ON OTHER RACES. SICKENING. ALSO, GET A GRIP. YOU ARE TOTALLY THROWING US ALL INTO THE SAME POT, AND I SOO LOVED YOUR FACT BASED LIST OF WHICH RACES US WHITES FIND INFERIOR MOST LIKE FROM NUMBER 1-3. HIL FREAKIN ARIOUS. ARE YOU FOR REAL. I MEAN REALLY
    DO YOU WORK> I MEAN I HAD TO QUICK WORK AFTER GETTING VERY SICK AND REFUSE TO GET ON THE DOLE, FOR I NOW AM SIMPLY STRIVING TO GET BETTER WHILE MY JOB IS ALLOWING ME THIS TIME OFF, AND ALLOWING ME TO UTILIZE THE INSURANCE FOR MEDS, AND DOCTORS. OH, AND NO FREE COLLEGE SWEETS, LOANS. I AM POVERTY LEVEL FOR I HAVE NOT HAD AN INCOME IN 6 MONTHS AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD MY COMPANY WORKED WITH ME ABOUT THE INSURANCE.

YOU ARE ONE THAT EXPECTS THINGS FROM PEOPLE IT IS OBVIOUS. YOU ARE PISSED ABOUT THINGS AND U ARE A LOSER. GROW UP. NOW, IF YOU ARE WHITE, THEN YOU HATE UR RACE< AND I DO NOT THINK UR WHITE, ESPECIALLY AFTER LISTING THAT THE NUMBER ONE RACE THAT I ALONG WITH MY FELLOW WHITE HATE MONGER BROS AND SISTERS ARE BLKS, THEN MEXICANS, AND THEN WHITE WOMEN. WELL IM A CHICK AND WHITE. LETS SEE, I DO NOT JUDGE BLK BOYS CAUSE OF THIS, BUT THE ONLY TIME I FELT JUDGED BY ANYBODY FOR BEING WHITE WAS WHEN I WENT TO A SHOW(A CONCERT, DUH) AND A COUPLE OF BLK KATS WERE OUT IN THE PARKING LOT THAT WE PARKED IN . THEY MUST HAVE JUST GOTTEN THERE TO EITHER ATTENT THE GOTH SHOW WE WERE, ALTHOUGH HERE I GO JUDGING BUT THEY JUST DIDNT APPEAR AS IF THEY WERE ALL INTO GOTH MUSIC AND THE SCENE. WHO KNOWS THOUGH, FOR I JUST DUMPED A BOY FROM THE HOOD THAT GREW UP IN SW DETROIT, RAN WITH A GANG GROWING UP ALL THAT AND HE TOTALLY DUG MY STYLE AND I ACTUALLY GOT HIM DIGGIN SOME(ONLY LIKE A FEW SONGS) OF MY MUSIC. SEE, PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL CLOSEMINDED IDIOTS. A NYWAYS THESE KATS LOOKED AT ME AND SAID "FOR A WHITE B*tC* YOU ARE FU**ING FINE, licking their lips. SO LETS SEE, FOR A WHITE BIT**. SHOULD I SCREAM THAT THEY ARE RACIST. NOPE I COULD CARE LESS
    ALSO< GROW UP, move on, if you have a problem with republicans dont rant on a cheezy, actually back up ur reasons cause ur a total joke. rock on idiot
  • MaxxaM 2010/12/31 18:31:42
  • Zaragoza Bill 2010/04/04 04:46:28 (edited)
    Zaragoza Bill
    "No one believes anymore that scientists are trained in science classes or politicians in civics classes or poets in English classes. The truth is that schools don't really teach anything except how to obey orders."

~John Taylor Gatto

http://www.sntp.net/education...

You may dig this Patriotic;

Here's some vids that you may also find interesting. I do believe that Democrats have their own issues and in many ways share some of the more odious characteristics of the Republicans. Some of our Republican readers will also find these to be biased;

• Jd 2010/03/27 17:31:03
    Jd
    Everyone is close-minded to the other side. At least most people, and it is frustrating. I will agree that some of my opinions are close-minded, and I am like that because they are right (or so I think, hence the closed mind).
  • Lisa 2010/03/25 18:29:09
    Lisa
    +2
  • lsm2244 2010/03/24 10:21:32
    lsm2244
    All politicans are lying theives. They will say or do anything to get a vote or make a buck. People need to quit with the party loyalty crap.
  • electracon 2010/03/24 07:24:04
    electracon
    +2
    Sub Democrap for Republican and you have a believable rant. Otherwise it's just a lie like all Democraps insist on.
  • Patriotic electracon 2010/03/24 07:29:47 (edited)
    Patriotic
    So, it's only true or palatable when it's to your liking? I see..uh huh..
  • Colbert 2010/03/24 06:20:03
    Colbert
    Only 10?
  • Patriotic Colbert 2010/03/24 06:22:03
    Patriotic
    +1
    I didn't want to bore anyone. LoL!
  • Colbert Patriotic 2010/03/24 06:31:00
    Colbert
    +1
    Well, given it's about Republicans, I think you failed.
  • Merl 2010/03/24 05:55:58
    Merl
    Not to defend a republican but I have yet to meet a democrat who is reasonable as well. They railed against little Bushy but yet when Obama continues his policies darn near to the letter they have no admonishment for the wonder boy. All party line people are hypocritical and will never admit it. The exact same list can be reprinted with the term democrat and it will be equally true. Anyone who defends a political party is an idiot who will see themselves and their beliefs turned upside down and backward by the party they believe in. The time of party is over, it is the PEOPLE against the Ruling Elite it doesn't matter what side you come from you will either stand up for what you believe in or go quietly into slavery, which is what the last 6 administrations including this one will bring. Critical mass will be reached soon and God help us if it isn't.
  • Patriotic Merl 2010/03/24 06:01:18
    Patriotic
    +2
    Good observation. I really want the American people to start thinking for themselves and drop the blind loyalty to any one party. I disagree with several policies that Obama supports, as well as support some Republican ideas. It just burns me up when Republicans act as though they have all of the good ideas and Democrats are responsible for every blunder in American history.
  • Merl Patriotic 2010/03/24 06:04:13
    Merl
    +1
    Agreed, the parties always seem to leave the logical thinkers among them, guess they only want sheep to lead instead of people who can actually contribute to the debate.
  • Wazzy 2010/03/24 05:52:54
    Wazzy
    +2
    I'm republican and proud, but not Ignorant. You, on the other hand are overgeneralizing the Republican party and you've stated proof. I'm surrounded by 90% liberals and democrats in my community and I'm also surrounded by lots of incompetent drivers, thick skulled dim-wits and people who can't read. Just because there are plenty of both doesn't mean all liberals and democrats are "incompetent drivers, thick skulled dim-wits and people who can't read." I don't have proof of that.(However, it humors me to think they all are, and it makes for some funny political jokes.)
  • Patriotic Wazzy 2010/03/24 05:59:00
    Patriotic
    +1
    I never said they were not. If you would have paid attention to what I was saying, you would have noticed that I said Republicans never admit to being just like everyone else. The point of the matter is...no one is perfect.
  • Wazzy Patriotic 2010/03/24 06:05:19
    Wazzy
    The points you made were rather horrid and couldn't hold up. You could barely say any one of those points about me and have it fit, at least not unless you reword them. But you're right, no one is perfect. There are problems with both democrats and Republicans
  • Patriotic Wazzy 2010/03/24 06:13:52
    Patriotic
    I'm glad to hear you admit that. With that being said, I have made my point.
  • Wazzy Patriotic 2010/03/24 06:23:55
    Wazzy
    +1
    no, I think you just proved that you were wrong about republicans being close minded and thinking they're always right.... (i just admitted I wasn't perfect or close-minded, yet I'm a republican)
  • Patriotic 2010/03/24 05:27:47
    Patriotic
    +1
    I hope that everyone will read this article and take away the true meaning of what is implied here. We need to come together as a nation and stop judging one another by color, sex, social status, and political affiliation. This is after all the "United" States of America.
  • Zaragoz... Patriotic 2010/04/27 20:55:29 (edited)
    Zaragoza Bill
    We are the "United States", not a united people. We are not united people because people can not be united until a critical mass from all corners, cultures and classes see the Human Family as real and worthy of mutual membership.
  • Zaragoz... Patriotic 2010/04/27 21:02:36
    Zaragoza Bill
    You impress me as a compassionate and fair-minded person Patriotic, but I agree with Wazzy, Bushit, et. al. that the article that you posted is biased against Republicans, although there are elements of truth there.

2014/07/26 03:11:22