0bama’s Lies And Denials About Where He Was Born Go On And On

BlueMax372 2012/03/07 20:24:48

By George Spelvin

Barack Hussein Obama, using eight different names, has failed to meet eligibility requirements for the office of U.S. President. This is according to a 19 point challenge alleging he was born in Kenya to a Kenyan citizen and a teenage mother not old enough to convey U.S. citizenship.

Democratic Attorney Philip J. Berg, who filed his challenge to the nomination petition with the Pennsylvania Commonwealth on February 23, doubts in Argument 13 that “Obama ever held Natural Born Citizenship (NBC) status!”

Centering on the NBC clause, Article II, Sect. 1, Clause 5, the eligibility challenge states that Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack Hussein Soetoro is “not a Natural Born Citizen as defined by the U.S, Constitution.”

Furthermore, Obama was “born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, (and) at the time of his birth his mother was only 18 years old and not old enough to confer U.S. NBC status to him.”

The native born Pennsylvania attorney is bringing transparency to the Obama eligibility problem, for which media pundits and liberal politicians have ridiculed birthers just for bringing it up. Berg’s argumentation point 3 says (BHO) was “born at Coast Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya located in Coast Province,’ to a father who was a Kenyan citizen, and to a mother “not old enough and did not reside in the U.S. long enough to register the Candidate’s birth in Hawai’i as a NBC. Berg cites five different case law applications here and further says that the law applied to overseas births must be in effect at the time of the birth in question.

He cites Marquez-Marques aka Moreno v. Gonzales. 455F.3rd 548 (5th Circuit 2006) and the Runnett v. Shultz 901 F.2d 782,783 (9th Cir. 1990) to further bolster the validity of his challenge.

The eight different names cited are Barack Hussein Obama; Barack Hussein Soetoro; Barack Hussein Obama II; Barack H. Obama; Barry H. Obama; Barry H. Soetoro; Barry Hussein Obama; Barry Hussein Soetoro.

Now, nearly one half of the Obama candidacy challenge has to do with his adoption by Lolo Soetoro when his mother Stanley Ann Dunham Obama married and moved to the police state of Indonesia. When a male Indonesian citizen adopts or “acknowledges a child as his son,” that child is deemed to be Indonesian because the country does not allow dual citizenship status.

The U.S. law neither allows dual citizenship nor intervention according to the 1930 Hague Convention protocols. A main exhibit to the challenge presents school records of Obama-Soetoro who holds the burden of proof for being eligible to appear on the Pennsylvania primary election ballot.

Dramatic testimony of Obama’s Kenyan grandmother, who stated in Swahili she was present at his birth, also is entered into the challenge document and provides further cause. Berg’s official challenge is a project funded by the U.S. Justice Foundation whose executive director Gary Kreep is serving as co-counsel.

The concluding analysis of this monumental legal keystone in the state whose very symbol is the crown arch can be found in the statement of Obama’s grandmother Sarah Obama who was “very adamant that Soetoro was born in Kenya!”

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-lies-and-d...

+21
    The NBC designation requires TWO things:

1. Born in-country,

2. to TWO citizen parents!

Obama demonstrably FAILS the second one. And NOW, he mightn't even meet the FIRST!

• JuneGagnon 2012/03/15 06:52:31
    JuneGagnon
    And - -his current name "Barack Hussein Obama" was "manufactured" in some little "off the map" Canadian camp town, in 1982, according to those court records! Sorry, can't remember the name of that "place", but a US lawyer, recently, found it.. So, here we have a "no name" - -"no body" impersonating the President of the United States!
    I told people, in 2008 - -when obama-soetoro "announced his candidacy", that he was a fake and a fraud! Everyone looked at me like I had two heads and accused me of "racism" (of course)! Was I wrong - -NO, but I won't bother to say "I told you so", they wouldn't listen then, why would they listen now? I'll save my breath - -"they" got exactly what they voted for. With any luck, "next time" they'll "know better", or will history repeat itself again??
  • OPOA912 2012/03/12 15:58:18
    OPOA912
    +2
    If it weren't for lies, OZbama would be speechless.
  • Adam Troy 2012/03/12 03:31:03
    Adam Troy
    Hello:

Isn't this wonderul our pesident elect is subject to controversy. Where are we moving to. I can't get on an airplane, but our president is hands off. Shame on us. Bye: Adam Troy
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/03/12 02:02:33
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    Obama was bon in Kenyan he is a kenyan citizen ship. Name at birth is Barry Soetoro. His mother stayed in Kenyan untill 1995 when she died. H. Ciltion went to Kenya back in the last time 2008 bring back the birth recored of Barry.
  • K. Katt 2012/03/11 22:54:22
    K. Katt
    +1
    "George Spelvin" should have pointed out that the suit he refers to was filed in 2008 and it obviously wasn't successful.

The Indonesian adoption issue has to have occurred after one's 18th birthday to have any significance. Obama left Indonesia when he was about 10.

Let's get rid of Obama on the real issues which are numerous. Here's the federal statute that controls the Indonesian citizenship issue:

USC › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter III › Part III › § 1481

prev
    next

8 USC § 1481 - Loss of nationality by native-born or naturalized citizen; voluntary action; burden of proof; presumptions

US Code
    Notes
    Currency
    Authorities (CFR)

prev | next
    (a) A person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing any of the following acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality—
    (1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application or upon an application filed by a duly authorized agent, after having attained the age of eighteen years; or
    (2) taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state or a political subdivision thereof, after having attained the age of eighteen years; or
    (...

prev
    next

US Code
    Notes
    Currency
    Authorities (CFR)

prev | next
    (3) entering, or serving in, the armed forces of a foreign state if
    (A) such armed forces are engaged in hostilities against the United States, or
    (B) such persons serve as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer; or
    (4)
    (A) accepting, serving in, or performing the duties of any office, post, or employment under the government of a foreign state or a political subdivision thereof, after attaining the age of eighteen years if he has or acquires the nationality of such foreign state; or
    (B) accepting, serving in, or performing the duties of any office, post, or employment under the government of a foreign state or a political subdivision thereof, after attaining the age of eighteen years for which office, post, or employment an oath, affirmation, or declaration of allegiance is required; or
    (5) making a formal renunciation of nationality before a diplomatic or consular officer of the United States in a foreign state, in such form as may be prescribed by the Secretary of State; or
    (6) making in the United States a formal written renunciation of nationality in such form as may be prescribed by, and before such officer as may be designated by, the Attorney General, whenever the United States shall be in a state of war and the Attorney General shall approve such renunciation as not contrary to the interests of national defense; or
    (7) committing any act of treason against, or attempting by force to overthrow, or bearing arms against, the United States, violating or conspiring to violate any of the provisions of section 2383 of title 18, or willfully performing any act in violation of section 2385 of title 18, or violating section 2384 of title 18 by engaging in a conspiracy to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, if and when he is convicted thereof by a court martial or by a court of competent jurisdiction.
    (b) Whenever the loss of United States nationality is put in issue in any action or proceeding commenced on or after September 26, 1961 under, or by virtue of, the provisions of this chapter or any other Act, the burden shall be upon the person or party claiming that such loss occurred, to establish such claim by a preponderance of the evidence. Any person who commits or performs, or who has committed or performed, any act of expatriation under the provisions of this chapter or any other Act shall be presumed to have done so voluntarily, but such presumption may be rebutted upon a showing, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the act or acts committed or performed were not
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/12 01:33:08
    BlueMax372
    +2
    Yada yada yada. What about the name change on 0v0mit's BC as a result of the adoption, if, in fact an adoption ever occurred? And how would we know, since the only BC the scumbag has presented is a forgery? Hmmmm?
  • K. Katt BlueMax372 2012/03/12 01:50:06 (edited)
    K. Katt
    I've never known one way or the other whether he was adopted. The adoption theory is just another wet dream birther idea for why Obama isn't eligible to be President. I'm just pointing out that this, like the other lame ideas, doesn't work. What is the evidence it is a forgery? You seem to believe everything, why wouldn't you believe that? I believe he's running the country into the ground, better to try and prove that than that he's a werewolf or something equally silly.
  • Phyl *I... K. Katt 2012/03/12 02:05:23
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    there was no adoption that was h. clition stared that lie when she droped out of the race.
  • K. Katt Phyl *I... 2012/03/12 02:11:30
    K. Katt
    Is that right? Interesting. Thanks
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/12 02:42:03 (edited)
    BlueMax372
    +1
    If you question the conclusions of the MCSO Cold Case Posse regarding the forged documentS, kindly direct your inquiry to the MCSO. You seem to believe everything this fraudulent Marxist feeds you about himself. I'm glad I had a real attorney to handle my divorce! PS: And she was a GIRL!
  • K. Katt 2012/03/11 21:42:20
    K. Katt
    For a bit of humor go to Wikipedia and see who "George Spelvin" is.
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/12 01:33:10
    BlueMax372
    +1
    For a bit of humor, just look at Wikipedia!
  • K. Katt BlueMax372 2012/03/12 01:53:17
    K. Katt
    For what it is, Wikipedia is pretty good. Just remember it's Vaitel that really counts.
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/12 02:48:46
    BlueMax372
    Wikipedia sucks swamp scum. I believe you mean VATTEL. Perhaps a course in remedial law would help? Maybe you could engage a retired detective supervisor as your tutor, if you think you could afford me.
  • K. Katt BlueMax372 2012/03/12 03:35:15
    K. Katt
    You're right I have been misspelling it. Sorry. I know Vattel is at the center of your birther universe, but he only warranted a short discussion in one of my first year courses years ago and I've had no reason to remember anything about him in the interim. Misspelling a name probably isn't a basis for a remedial law course. Anyway I should be able to afford you since you probably don't have a law degree and don't seem to understand the law that well. Hard to imagine what you could teach me.

Thanks for pointing the spelling out to me, most of the Detectives I've been involved with were very sloppy with details, evidence, testimony, etc---they probably never would have picked that up.

There are a very large number of entries in Wikipedia, written by a very large number of authors. So it is probably foolish to generalize.
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/12 11:30:40
    BlueMax372
    +1
    I'm not generalizing. Wikipedia sucks swamp scum. If most of the detectives you've met were sloppy, you obviously never met any that worked for me. FYI, I instructed recent law school graduates in the practical application of criminal law. I also instructed police officers in crime scene investigation and preservation. The people who worked for me were meticulous with details, evidence, testimony, etc. And yes, we did lock our lockers in the locker room as occasionally lawyers would use it as a short-cut between courtrooms.
  • K. Katt BlueMax372 2012/03/12 18:15:52
    K. Katt
    You are generalizing because many of the sections are excellent. I have no idea whether I ever met any of your detectives, but I have my doubts. I was a Deputy District Attorney in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country for quite some time. I was a part-time law school professor teaching Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Corporations at various times. I also instructed Police Officers regarding evidence, criminal procedure, current state of the law (usually search and seizure), etc. I have not practiced law since moving to Hawaii.

The problem with locking the lockers is that you still have the keys. Our SID section was extremely active prosecuting Police Officers for theft, narcotics use, perjury, assault etc. It is a dispiriting task to have to go through all the cases Officer X has been involved in after discovering his perjury, falsifying evidence or whatever and then having to set aside pleas, give new trials, and release felons from prison.
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/12 19:50:18
    BlueMax372
    +1
    Yes. I also locked up bad cops. As well as several attorneys and a smattering of judges. During my 28 years in law enforcement, I recall only a single case of a police officer committing perjury and he wasn't from my department. I guess we lived in quite different environments.
  • K. Katt BlueMax372 2012/03/13 03:56:54 (edited)
    K. Katt
    Probably you weren't very aggressive.

Addendum: After I made this statement, poor Maxie went ballistic and blocked me, so I thought I would add his answer here before he comes to his senses and edits it. Here is what he said:

BlueMax372 to K. Katt

Fool! The county psychologist, a cretin of the first order (a civil service employee who couldn't make it on his own in the real world), classified me as "personality disorder - socialized, aggressive" based upon the then-already debunked MMPI. I objected, demanding that I be re-classified as unsocialized, aggressive. After all my reputation was at stake! (As a mealy-minded lawyer you probably wouldn't get it so I'm likely wasting my time making my point). Apparently you weren't very successful as a "lawyer," a widely-recognized lower life form. So sorry for you. My discourse with you and those of your ilk is over. Get fluked, and yes, I'm blocking you as I have no use for further blathering with your inanities. Cite about a hundred more cases that are totally meaningless if it makes you feel better. You're as irrelevant and vacuous as the turd in the White House. Bye.

PS: Oh, BTW, KILO MIKE ALPHA.
  • BlueMax372 K. Katt 2012/03/14 00:29:00
    BlueMax372

PS: Oh, BTW, KILO MIKE ALPHA.
  • JuneGagnon BlueMax372 2012/03/15 07:01:05
    JuneGagnon
    Gee, can you two call a "truce"- -or, aren't we supposed to be on the "same side"??
  • Rore73 2012/03/11 20:27:14
    Rore73
    +2
    Somebody in a position of authority please do something about this travesty!
  • patriot88000 2012/03/11 09:54:42
    patriot88000
    +1
    Isn't it amazing that there isn't a single comment on this topic from our favorite Obama defender Mopeder. Mopeder is the SodaHead member that is always sending out invitations to join Obama in the 2012 elections or asking people to join Obama for a breakfast meeting. This member is a staunch Obama-ite and would drink the Obama coolaid until he was totally saturated. But on this post, no a peep from Mopeder. Where are you Mopeder?
  • Bevos patriot... 2012/03/11 13:09:18
    Bevos
    +1
    DON"T WAKE HIM UP!
    +2
    The news media is complicit in a cover up and propaganda lies!
  • myfoxmystere 2012/03/11 03:26:25
    myfoxmystere
    +1
    Let the lies be told. Then, when this clown gets an @$$ beating in November, it will put him in the moonbat hall of shame forever.
  • mac9 2012/03/11 03:09:55
    mac9
    +3
    Don't forget his SSN that comes back to someone else. Why all the cover for Obama? Unanswered questions about his agenda and who he really is......is reason enough not to vote for him. Wake up America!!
  • joe ramirez 2012/03/10 18:55:28
    joe ramirez
    +2
    Great, but will Congress do anything about it? We know they won't they are afraid of him!
  • Seonag 2012/03/10 17:58:02
    Seonag
    +2
    According to my husband, a British Citizen, the UK kept duplicate records of it's colonies in the UK. So, the UK could clear this up real quick, but they sure are keeping quiet! Do you think it's because they may have the 'upper hand' for once?

And someone in the Government should explain why the immigration records for Hawaii are missing the week he was born, as his step-grandmother said he was born in Kenya and his mother flew back to Hawaii 4 days later. There should be a record to confirm or deny that --- but those records have 'disappeared.'
  • T Bevan 2012/03/10 16:57:03
    T Bevan
    +2
    It would be great of this carried to its proper conclusion...

However:

courts are blind

Have been bought...
  • Michael 2012/03/10 16:23:03
  • BlueMax372 Michael 2012/03/10 16:31:07
    BlueMax372
    +4
    Perhaps you didn't get the memo, Michael, but your handler should know better: Besides being a TOS violation, surrogate identities are unwelcome on my blogs. Now, back to the farm.
  • T Bevan Michael 2012/03/10 17:04:01
    T Bevan
    +4
    Humm , economy improving?

Been to the grocery store lately?

Printing money to shore up the buget has created:

value of the dollar
  • Defend ... Michael 2012/03/10 17:29:13
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    thanks to Capitalism not obama
    Capitalism rejected the volt
    your race baiting has failed as well
    the professor was a hardcore socialist nut
  • Rick Michael 2012/03/10 20:54:46
    Rick
    +3
    Loony tunes Liberal!
    Why don't you and the rest of his ilk prove the fraud in chief is real or shut your pie hole!
  • K. Katt Michael 2012/03/11 08:22:20
    K. Katt
    +1
    I'll grant you the birther stuff is pretty silly but the improvement in the economy since Obama became president is pathetic. Just because we complain that he isn't bright enough doesn't mean we think he isn't white enough. We'll all die poor if this idiot continues to add to the debt at the pace he is going: Trillion dollar dificits forever. Worst president of our lifetimes without a doubt.
  • Rick from Overland Park 2012/03/10 14:50:42
    Rick from Overland Park
    +6
    The pressure builds and the time will come when deniers can no no longer deny without being sorely embarrased. The truth will out!
  • bob 2012/03/10 14:08:40
    bob
    +6
    Barry is the Great Deceiver
  • Bevos 2012/03/10 13:57:14
    Bevos
    +4
    NOW! Get him out of OUR Whitehouse!!!
  • Someone Else 2012/03/10 13:55:07
    Someone Else
    +5
    He better be careful or he might die of natural causes real soon

2014/07/29 17:07:08