Malaysia Airlines is to ban babies traveling in first class on the airline's new Airbus A380 and Boeing 747-400 fleet.49% voted Fair enough Do you agree?
- Would You Follow the Pope on Twitter?
- Angelina's Wetsuit: Just Cold?
- Did Parents Intentionally Kill Baby?
- Shia Hooked Up With Fox: Surprised?
- Will We Contact Aliens Within 20 Years?
- PLAY > SKIP: What Are You Playing?
Having a hangover is one thing, but having one at work is a whole different ball game.64% voted Yes Do you agree?
Newsweek made a strange selection for its cover this week, and some people are a little bit offended.32% voted Yes Do you agree?
- View more slideshows »
The Latest From SodaHead
The Los Angele School District is making it up to all those kids who can no longer indulge in chocolate milk at school by setting a maximum value for their homework.
The Filipino branch of Coca-Cola has teamed up with WWF to construct a billboard that's not just eco-friendly -- it's eco-beneficial.
Now here's a name we haven't heard in a while. With the exception of a few children's movies and some voice over work, Martin Short hasn't been in the acting game for nearly a decade.
It's so obvious, we're surprised he didn't think of it before.
Don't get us wrong, Katy Perry has some good pop songs. But it's not easy watching her approach a Michael Jackson record.
Even the headline is jarring until you get to the "music video" part.
Fans rejoice, and Knights say Ni! Monty Python is back! Well, sort of.
So far, we're pretty impressed with the get-up. But that doesn't mean Cusack can pull off the role.
Emma Watson's pixie cut has officially kicked off a trend among some of the most gorgeous long-haired women in Hollywood.
Linda Hogan's new autobiography paints an incriminating picture of her ex-husband, professional wrestler, reality star and children's movie actor Hulk Hogan.
The American public's trust in newspapers is on the rise. So what better time than now for The New York Times to make its transition into the education industry.
Can't smoke indoors, can't smoke outdoors. Now you can't even cut the cheese outdoors in New York. What's next?
What is it about these politicians and flubbing facts about U.S. history?
She's finally tossed her hat into the GOP ring for the 2012 presidential nomination. No, not Sarah Palin, but this Tea Party favorite could also shake up the race.
Last week, we asked if you thought Serena Williams would be the new comeback kid at Wimbledon. Well, it looks like that ordeal is over -- because Williams has officially been eliminated from the competition.
Uh, yeah. We're pretty confused, too.
Real Time Opinions
No, I had no idea64%
Yeah, I knew that20%
Good for them91%
Bad for us9%
What is it about these politicians and flubbing facts about U.S. history ? Michele Bachmann recently got some heat for mistakenly referring to th...
- Michele Bachmann's John Wayne Gaffe: Will It Hurt Her Campaign?
- Michele Bachmann Announces Her 2012 Candidacy: Are You Excited?
- SAY WHAT? Was Chris Wallace Out of Line by Asking Michele Bachmann if She's a Flake?
Pixar's "Toy Story" has not followed the traditional downward trajectory of sequels. Each sequel has been more popular than the next, making "Toy S...
- Tom Hanks Says There Will Be a 'Toy Story 4': Glad the Story Will Keep Going?
- Are You Ready for a 'Toy Story 4'?
- Is There Going to Be a 'Toy Story 4'?
Last week, we asked if you thought Serena Williams would be the new comeback kid at Wimbledon . Well, it looks like those hopeful predictions are o...
- Serena Williams Eliminated at Wimbledon: Sad to See Her Go?
- Venus Williams' Crazy Wimbledon Outfit: Did She Win or Lose?
- Should Grunting Be Banned at Wimbledon?
Ashley is learning the hard way that it's not easy dating eight guys at once. Make that nine, actually. Across the world in Hong Kong, surrounded ...
- 'Bachelorette': Can J.P. Make Ashley Forget Bentley?
- Who Should 'Bachelorette' Ashley Pick?
- Should 'The Bachelorette' Producers Have Let Bentley Williams Return to the Show?
He was one of the most colorful political characters in a state renowned for its flashy (and often trashy) civic leaders. But for former Illinois G...
- Rod Blagojevich Convicted of Corruption: About Time?
- What Are Your Thoughts on the Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich's Removal From Office?
- Should Blagojevich Be Allowed to Pick Obama's Replacement?
We've been patiently awaiting Michael Bay's next installment in the live-action "Transformers" film franchise, and with Bay admitting to the second...
- 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Opens Wednesday: Masterpiece or Disaster?
- Do You Want to See 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon'?
- Shia LaBeouf Is Leaving 'Transformers': Best Decision of His Career?
Republican presidential candidates are notorious for co-opting the music of musicians who really, really aren't on board with their campaigns. (Thi...
- Bachmann Theme Song Is Katy Perry Anthem About Gay Tolerance: Is She Sending Mixed Messages?
- Could a Relatively Unknown Mormon, Jon Huntsman, Have a Chance Running Against Obama in 2012?
- Would You Vote for a Presidential Candidate Who Can't Spell His Own Name?
Legal analysts say that Casey Anthony has little choice but to testify in her own defense . But could she be hammering another nail in her own coff...
- Should Casey Anthony Take the Stand or Take the Fifth?
- Casey Anthony Trial: Defense Says Caylee Drowned in Pool: Could It Be True?
- Casey Anthony Got 'Bella Vita' Tattoo While Caylee Was Missing: Is the Case Against Her Getting Worse?
It's so obvious, we're surprised he didn't think of it before. Instead of fighting Chuck Lorre for his spot on "Two and a Half Men," Charlie Sheen...
- Charlie Sheen to Star in Racy Sitcom: Will It Take Off?
- Ashton Kutcher Replaces Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men': Good Pick?
- Charlie Sheen Mocks Ashton Kutcher: Justified or Jealous?
Beyonce Knowles is one of the wealthiest women in the country, valued at over $500 million, but that does not mean her sister needs 25 pairs of sho...
- Beyonce Buys Her Sister 25 Pairs of Shoes for Her 25th Birthday: Excessive?
- New Beyoncé Album, '4', Released Today: Is She Greater Than Gaga?
- WATCH > Beyonce's 'Run the World' Music Video: Fun or Funky?
Do you have a letter from the president -- past or present -- that you treasure? Well, we hate to burst your bubble, but that letter probably wasn...
- President Obama Uses an Autopen: Do You Feel Cheated?
- Fake President's Convention Act Cut Short: Were His Jokes Inappropriate?
- SAY WHAT? Obama Twittering Means He's Got Too Much Free Time?
The "We Pray for Japan " bracelets that Lady Gaga has been selling on her website since March 11 earned over $3 million for Japan, and now it's ear...
- Lady Gaga's Charity Bracelets: Good Deed or Scam?
- Angelina Jolie Says Brad Pitt 'Completes' Her: Cute or Corny?
- Will John Cusack Make a Good Edgar Allan Poe?
Top Ranked Living Questions
SodaHead Around The Web
Top Ranked Entertainment Questions
Top Ranked Fun Questions
The Most Powerful Polls Around Create a SodaHead poll widget, in 3 easy steps.
1Create a poll Include pics and videos.
2Customize your poll Customize size, colors, and backgrounds. Save and reuse themes.
3Grab embed code Display on your website, blog, or Facebook page.
Question What is your favorite sound?
Top Opinion Waves breaking on the beach followed by rain. Both together is even better!See conversation »
Question Wife's Funeral...
Top Opinion heheheh Thanks for the morning laugh, Bessie!See conversation »
Top Opinion Yes....Great places for good food!See conversation »
Question I'd like?
Top Opinion I love Virgin Islands...See conversation »
Top Opinion star fruit:)See conversation »
Quickly and easily create free, customized polls for your blog with the best WordPress poll plugin available.More info and download