Zac Posen to Judge on 'Project Runway' as Michael Kors Exits: Will You Miss Michael Kors?

Fergie 2012/12/18 20:00:00
"Project Runway" fans were in for a surprise Tuesday, when it was announced that long-time judge Michael Kors would be exiting the show. Younger designer Zac Posen will be replacing Kors, but there appears to be no ill-will between the former judge and the reality show.

Michael Kors tweeted at Heidi Klum, "Love you and the @ProjectRunway family", while Posen tweeted "So excited to be the new judge on @ProjectRunway Season 11!! Joining @heidiklum @ninagarcia and @TimGunn."

What do you think, SodaHeads? Will you miss Michael Kors? Or do you even watch the show to begin with? Apparently, Kors will be back for the season finale to guest judge, so if you're too bummed, make sure you tune in for that!

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM reports:
Auf wiedersehen, Michael Kors -- and welcome aboard, Zac Posen! Posen is the newest judge of "Project Runway," taking over for Kors as the third full-time judge on the Lifetime TV show.
posen newest judge project runway kors full-time judge lifetime tv

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/zac-posen...

• STEVE 2012/12/18 20:49:33
    STEVE
    +5
    I am an old guy, straight, married etc, I found thios show when it first started and it was so wierd yet amazingly talented. The charactors were all so engageing, I got my wife and daughter hooked on it and we have never missed it since. Michael Kors with his sacastic wit will be missed...just keep Tim Gunn or thats it!!!

• akPhilly 2012/12/25 19:54:59
    akPhilly
    +1
    Generally, I just sometimes watch the show in reruns,but it's like any other show, it's just not the same when one of the original people leaves. Now, I'd be way more upset though if it were Tim Gunn leaving,I have to admit-It so wouldn't be as good w/out him. One thing though I've never gotten about Michael Kors is the whole him wearing the sunglasses inside during the finale show. Yeah I get it, it's a fashion thing,but if you'll notice,he'll constantly be moving them & looking over them to see the clothes & colors better. If it were me,& I was a judge,I'd want to be able to see everything the best as I can. Because generally it's a tough decision as it is,so I would want to see every little detail w/nothing obstructing my vision in any way.Particularly when you're dealing w/a large sum of money & an opportunity that's that life changing for the contestants.
  • Barbara 2012/12/23 06:46:02
    I don't watch the show
    Barbara
    I would miss him as a designer. Never saw the program ...
  • Aly Hart 2012/12/19 19:34:49
    Aly Hart
    Aww man! He was a cool judge even when they got mean.
  • thє вluє wαndєrєr 2012/12/19 15:38:24
  • Tessa 2012/12/19 15:29:31
  • brautkleidde 2012/12/19 08:24:22
    brautkleidde
    I love her dress!
    I wish I find a perfect Brautkleider here!
  • boo63 2012/12/19 07:56:28
    I don't watch the show
    boo63
    +1
    Could care less
  • sally 2012/12/19 07:15:39
    sally
    As long as Tim Gunn doesn't go I think I can survive.
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/12/19 04:53:24 (edited)
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +2
    As much as I loved his 'one liners', I didn't really learn that much from him. As for the other judges Heidi included; even when I didn't agree with their decisions ... I always learned from their insight.

Do I 'like' Michael Kors personally? Absolutely! I think he's a exceptionally talented designer. And if I didn't know that my dog Max, was 'waiting' to 'eat' my 'designer' clothes; I would have gotten the beautiful burgandy peasant dress he had for sale on BlueFly.com.

BTW after eating my designer Kenley Collins Jennifer (I think it was) dress, & my Gretchen Jones designer skirt: I was 'out voted' The 'dog' got to stay!
  • s2k 2012/12/19 04:51:10
    I don't watch the show
    s2k
  • LunarRain 2012/12/19 04:28:09
    I don't watch the show
    LunarRain
    +1
    But I think Zac Posen would be a good choice he is a good designer.
  • Zepland 2012/12/19 01:12:28
    Zepland
    The time to leave is while they still love you.
  • harasnicole 2012/12/18 23:23:13
    I don't watch the show
    harasnicole
    I've always meant to, though, but then another show comes along and I forget.
  • Mr.Jack 2012/12/18 23:17:44
  • Kigan 2012/12/18 22:23:33
    I don't watch the show
    Kigan
    +2
    I've never even had the slightest interest in this show.
  • MadMax 2012/12/18 21:49:28
    I don't watch the show
    MadMax
    +1
    Who gives a damn?
  • belle 2012/12/18 21:47:41
    belle
    It is one of my favorite shows. Even my husband enjoys it. I will miss Michael.
  • trap flapper 2012/12/18 21:39:44
    trap flapper
    I love this show!!! I don't know who Zac Posen is, I will have to look him up, but I hope he's as funny, witty and classy as Michael Kors......I hope the new crew can Make It Work!!!
  • STEVE 2012/12/18 20:49:33
    STEVE
    +5

2014/07/29 15:55:34