Your parents just got divorced and are already making plans on finding someone else. You...

Nia 2012/07/04 02:42:11

• Nia 2012/08/12 21:10:59
    Let them do what they want. It's their lives. I just live in it.
    Nia
    My parents abandoned me when I was barely a year old. My dad was put in jail, so was my mom, and my step dad was murdered. And then I was put in a foster home. After that, my aunt took me in for a little while, and after that, my grandparents took me in (I'm currently living with them today). So I've never been the type to care much about parents. I've never really had much of a real family, so I don't really care about parents. Although growing up knowing that my parents just left me behind was a very hard struggle. My mom was the one that really abandoned me though. So I've never been a mother loving type of girl. I've always wanted a dad though. I used to get jealous of my friends for having both of their parents or even just one of their birth parents. :-\
  • John Hall 2012/07/05 00:07:27
    Support them. They are your parents after all. They will always love you.
    John Hall
    Support them and hope they will find love .
  • sky blue pink - American 2012/07/04 10:36:01
    sky blue pink - American
    Be there to listen, just don't take sides.
    Have a nice day !
  • sally 2012/07/04 03:48:03
    sally
    Doesn't mean I have to like the person. I'm an actress I can just pretend I like the other person they find.
  • artistheweapon 2012/07/04 03:14:43
    artistheweapon
    of course, this very thing happened to a dear friend of mine, but she was ignored and forgotten. she tried getting a place in her parents life again, but they brushed her off. im still trying to help her over a year later, but she only pushes me a way, and shes turned instead to cutting and drinking, and getting into dangerous relationships with punks. she barely made it through the school year without being held back, and im just hoping shell find something to get her mind off her parents.

sorry, didnt mean for the sob story. this is what can happen after a divorce though...
  • Red_Horse 2012/07/04 02:50:30
  • Jimbo 2012/07/04 02:50:28
    Jimbo
    My parents are 60. I can imagine they would want a divorce. After 40 years with the same person.
  • Glitter Baby 2012/07/04 02:48:00
    Glitter Baby
    My parents are divorced. I have no idea what my dad does, I don't even know if he remarried or not. Personally I could care less. My mother on the other hand is not remarried and I'm living with her until I move out for college.
  • CCRNRT 2012/07/04 02:46:09
    CCRNRT
    Their life

2014/04/23 09:21:55