Your 15 Question Quiz on Whether to Vote for Obama in 2012

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/03/16 19:55:25
Liberals and conservatives alike need to read this and honestly think through your answers, no knee jerk reactions . This may be the most important election in your life .... or maybe even the last one Should you vote for Barack Obama or the Republican candidate in 2012? Here's a little quiz to help you decide!

1) The latest report from the CBO shows that the one decade cost estimate for Obamacare has almost doubled from 900 billion to 1.76 trillion dollars, it will add 700 billion dollars to the deficit over its first 10 years, 3-5 million people will lose their health care, and 30 million people still won't have health coverage -- and history has shown that CBO projections of this sort almost always turn out to be optimistic. So, do you want the American health care system to be decimated by Barack Obama?

2) Do you want see gas prices rise as fast as possible while Barack Obama slow walks offshore drilling, blocks the Keystone Pipeline, and opposes ANWR?

3) Obama's stimulus may have been the single most wasteful expenditure in human history. It cost more than the "Marshall Plan, the Louisiana Purchase, and putting a man on the moon" combined and yet, numerous critics correctly predicted that it wouldn't work. Do you want more stimulus bills like that one in the future?

4) Because of Barack Obama's policies, we've had 37 months in a row of above 8% unemployment. That's the longest streak since the Great Depression. Perhaps worse yet, there are 1.7 million fewer jobs today than there were when Obama took office. Do you want to continue to see this many of your fellow Americans unemployed because of Barack Obama's incompetence?

5) The Catholic Church opposes birth control and abortion. Do you think it's okay for the Obama Administration to violate its First Amendment right to the free exercise of religion by forcing it to give out birth control for procreation? Should Catholics have to help abort babies, even though the Catholic Church views it as murder, despite the fact that every last Catholic bishop in the United States has condemned that decision?

6) America lost its AAA credit rating under Obama, we had the highest monthly deficit in American history just last month, and the projected 10 year deficit under Obama is more than 13 trillion dollars. Do you want to see this kind of spending continue?

7) Do you approve of an American President servilely bowing to foreign leaders?

8) Obama's blundering diplomacy in Pakistan and Afghanistan has almost hopelessly fouled the war effort there. After all the blood and treasure we've spent in Afghanistan, do you want to see America lose to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda because Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing?

9) Whether you're rich, poor, or the middle class, one thing you can be sure of is that your taxes will go up if Barack Obama is reelected? Do you want your taxes to go up?

10) Every Obama promise comes with an expiration date and you literally can't take him at his word on anything. Do you like politicians to treat you like you're stupid? Do you like being lied to by politicians?

11) Do you think it's okay for Barack Obama's campaign contributors at Solyndra to receive a 535 million dollar government loan, approved by one of Obama’s fundraisers, even though they knew the company was in trouble and there was an excellent chance they wouldn't be able to pay back the loan?

12) In a sop to the unions that supported Barack Obama, "he gave them majority control of Chrysler, the taxpayers lost 14 billion dollars on General Motors, and General Motors received a special 45 billion dollar tax break." Do you think it's okay for Barack Obama to waste 59 billion dollars to help his political allies?

13) Do you think that the molestation of 95 year old cancer patients, sexual assaults, and the bad touching of small children by Obama's TSA should continue even though it does nothing of significance to prevent terrorist attacks?

14) Barack Obama supported TARP and expanded it when he became President. Do you like seeing well-connected big businesses that make lots of money when times are good get government bailouts to cover their losses when times are bad?

15) Obama's Department of Justice helped Mexican criminals get their hands on guns that were used to kill hundreds of Mexicans and an American. Nobody has been fired, nobody has been prosecuted, and the DOJ isn't cooperating with a congressional investigation into a scandal that's as serious as Watergate. Do you think it's all right for the Obama Administration to help provide guns to Mexican cartels without accountability?

That's the quiz! Count up how many "yes" answers you have and see how you scored!

0-5: Congratulations! You're sane!

6-10: Is this David Frum, David Brooks, or Meghan McCain?

11-15: Excellent news, Comrade! You have done well! We may have a spot for you as a guest on the Chris Matthews show next week!

Read More: http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/03...

• Mr.Steve 2012/03/17 12:33:31
  • JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/17 06:04:29
    JERSEYDUDE
    +1
    ======== Dr Ronald Paul 2012 ========
  • mustangluver 2012/03/17 03:21:22
    mustangluver
    +1
    00000000000000000000000000000...
    00000000000000000000000000000
  • Fashionable60s 2012/03/17 01:56:26
    Fashionable60s
    +1
    When I hear him talk, I want to vomit. Everything that came out of his mouth is phony and he is just aping what his puppet master has coached him to say.
    +1
    Of course I am sane, on all counts.

Now I'm willing to be fair, and find fault with three of the four GOP contenders for not saying enough about abolishing the TSA. El Al said from the beginning that they were not going to molest people like that, and would find another way to keep their aircraft safe. After Nine-Eleven, they offered to tell the Bush administration how it was done. Bush turned them down. Big. Fat. Mistake. Which Obama has compounded.

But I'll give you TWO points on Number Fifteen. DOJ wasn't just careless. That was a classic throw-down operation, and that's what they won't admit.
  • Old Salt 2012/03/17 00:28:09
  • keeper 2012/03/16 23:02:22
    keeper
    +2
    I got 16 no's!!
  • Farnsworth 2012/03/16 22:57:54
    Farnsworth
    +3
    Don't have to take the test. "0"
  • HOMBRE Farnsworth 2012/03/16 23:01:51 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    +3
    LOL You hear any of that 17 minute wet dream propaganda Obama video he had made what a joke? Ya I They think.sugar coated a turd there.
  • Farnsworth HOMBRE 2012/03/17 00:04:29
    Farnsworth
    +2
    no, when I hear him talk I want to throw things.
  • HOMBRE Farnsworth 2012/03/17 00:36:56
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Obama a manure spreader
    obama manure spreader
  • Farnsworth HOMBRE 2012/03/17 00:39:49
    Farnsworth
    +2
    For that sir, you get :

lmao

lmao
  • HOMBRE 2012/03/16 22:47:52 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    +2
    He sounds like a weiner to me.
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/03/16 22:01:05
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +3
    0 ~ I know where my next vote won't go
  • dave b 2012/03/16 21:52:58
    dave b
    +3
    I didnt vote for Obama before....and I didnt think he would be as bad as he turned out to be, so I would rather be shot than vote for him now. I'm sure some Obot would be more than happy to oblige me.
  • Bobbi 2012/03/16 20:39:05
    Bobbi
    +2
    yeah 0 ...yes I love my country....
  • MisterD 2012/03/16 20:38:11
    MisterD
    +2
    Yay!! I'm sane!!
  • Theresa 2012/03/16 20:24:03
    Theresa
    +3
    Why would I waste my vote on this Marxist Real Estate Fraudster?
  • Herb 2012/03/16 20:14:58
    Herb
    +4
    bye obama baby bye bye lol nsynce lol.
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2012/03/16 19:57:55
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +6
    0 did I do good???????????
  • doofieg... Mel the... 2012/03/16 20:02:05
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    I don't know. Did you? Oh, that's zero, not OH. LOL! Yes love you did Extremely well!

2014/09/30 23:58:18