You Should Cover Your Gray Hair at Home?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/02/03 00:27:05
hair coloring doesn’t have to cost consumers a fortune each month. It’s no longer necessary to pay big to cover up your grays and maintain your color, and get the kind of quality products and personal attention formerly only available at top salons. Because now, the innovators at eSalon have found a way to offer it all – home coloring products at an affordable price with the personal guidance of a highly trained salon professional.

eSalon’s haircolor solution

eSalon provides hair color for sale, but it’s nothing like that drug store experience, where customers are forced to settle for pre-mixed colors off the shelf. Again, Estelle – who has taught coloring techniques for salons in such fashion forward cities as Paris and New York -- explains eSalon’s simple process.

“You just log onto our website and I, or one of our other color experts, will be there,” said Baumhauer. (who, by the way, has worked with several high profile clients, including Hilary Clinton, Nicole Kidman and Yoko Ono).

Read More: http://www.haircolorforwomen.com/breakthrough-hair...

• Alley Cat 2012/02/04 05:38:24
    Alley Cat
    OK. With what?
    +1
    I've just embraced the Grey .. and let it blend right in (helps that I'm a natural blonde to begin with .. it is now just slightly lighter than what it was .. so it turns out to be a nice silver with blonde highlights!)
    Besides .. at my age .. I LIKE getting the Senior Discounts when I go out to shop or eat!
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/02/03 03:53:03
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +2
    Sorry...hate to burst your do it at home. There is a difference between doing it yourself and having it done. trying to cover the gray on new growth means you must avoid the rest of the previous color. Most women are not successful in that area. Beside that all haircoloring products have a chemical known as amino paraphenelydiamine derrive from couplers of coal tar which some have allergic reaction and sensitivity. A 24 Predisposition test has to be done before applying the color ( skin test ). the hydrogen peroxide that the color must be mixed with is a strong Ph acid. Repeated do it yourself home applications thruout the whole head which most do it yourself do, eventually causes dryness, brittle, and damage to hair. In the salon the stylist on a new growth application always applys to the new growth area only, and then dilutes the remaining color with shampoo to refresh the color for an additional 10 minutes. As for me i'll stick with the professional stylist. http://images.sodahead.com/pr...
  • Katherine 2012/02/03 03:26:22
    Katherine
    +2
    I've been taking care of my own hair for about two decades. There's not enough gray hair to necessitate dying it just yet. I'm not sure I'd want to. I like silver. Thanks for the info, tho.
    +2
    Good to know
  • Lilymoon 2012/02/03 00:37:36
    Lilymoon
    +2
    I buy Kelly VanGogh hair coloring. It's expensive, but better for your hair then the stuff you get at the drugstore.
  • GirlyGirl™ 2012/02/03 00:35:05
    GirlyGirl™
    +2
    I go to the salon, but if it works for them, more power to them!
  • ~ The Rebel ~ 2012/02/03 00:28:27
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +1
    If the whole idea was to keep it a secret... they sure blew it!!!

2014/10/30 19:12:32