You know you're having a bad day: Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa

Quietman ~PWCM~JLA 2011/09/13 16:36:03

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.

Eel swims up penis China removed urethral trauma G. Vezhaventhan Abdominal Ultrasonogram Foreign object: The dead eel is placed next to the surgical tool used to remove it from Zhang Nan's bladder (Picture: CEN)

The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

'I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis.'

(OK, that's enough cringing now... it's horrible, though, we know...)

Rushing himself to hospital, the man underwent a three-hour operation to remove the six-inch eel which was dead by the time doctors found it.

Surgeon Jin Wang said that, because of the eel's slippery nature, it was able to make a smooth entry into the genitals of Nan.

'The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower, but because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and so it got into the penis smoothly,' he said.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/875317-eel-removed-from-mans-bla...

• TheMadChameleon 2011/09/13 17:46:00
    TheMadChameleon
    +1
    That poor guy.....
  • Kirk 2011/09/13 16:45:06
    Kirk
    +1
    Wow.... A professional eel catcher.......So experienced, he can catch them with his penis.
  • Will Advocate of PHAET 2011/09/13 16:44:02
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    +2
    I wonder if his dick looks ten years younger? Ha!! I can not feel sorry for idiots that do dumbass things to try and fool themselves and other people into thinking they are younger. Try growing up and accepting your age gracefully.
  • misterz 2011/09/13 16:39:47
    misterz
    +1
    Hor-ri-ble.
  • Mark In Irvine 2011/09/13 16:39:40
    Mark In Irvine
    +1

i think i'll stay out of eel baths ...

2014/07/28 10:27:21