You just won the lottery ! You hit really big a very large sum ! What would you do ?

kare 2010/01/02 06:49:55
Roll around in it for a while !
Head off to the Bank
Go on a spending spree
share with family and friends

• AceBaby10 2010/01/02 08:28:44
    AceBaby10
    +3
    i would give it to less fortuanate people, who need way more then i do. i mean im not the richest, and it'd be nice to have the money. But there are people out there that need it more then me. Id help with hospitals, especially heart patients because i have had open heart surgery, and i know its expenisive so i'd help people that needed it, to pay it off. and i'd also give it to my family and friends. and just anyone.

• DaughterofDarkness~a.k.a Al... 2010/01/02 20:54:23
    Roll around in it for a while !
    DaughterofDarkness~a.k.a Alice~in Nyx I trust
    and then, divide it up into portions for the bank, donations, and the biggest portion for roll divide portions bank donations portion
    Head off to the Bank
    If it personally were me, my bills would go BYE BYE!!!
  • LPYasna 2010/01/02 09:09:08
    LPYasna
    First, pay all my bills, and than share with my fam.and friends. Put some on Bank for my kids future. And finally, go with my fam.on nice vacation..
  • AceBaby10 2010/01/02 08:28:44
    AceBaby10
    +3
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2010/01/02 07:15:40
    SoCalEx-Dem
    I think if God were to allow that to happen I would set up a fund or foundation to help returning Vets get their lives back on track in whatever way I could.

2014/10/21 13:53:04