Yay, Got an interview for a job. Even though I think I screwed it up with my stuttering and everything, at least it's something :)

Anthony Souls 2012/09/05 23:23:28
Thanks for all of the prayers and kind words everyone, take care,

• Missile 2012/09/06 08:48:18
    Missile
    Fantastic news Anthony, keep us posted. God Bless
  • Anthony... Missile 2012/09/06 16:10:43
    Anthony Souls
    +1
    Thanks, I got even another interview that I need to schedule... I'm not too eager to call back... I always go blank when I am nervous or overthinking. Take care,
  • Missile Anthony... 2012/09/06 20:41:53
    Missile
    You can do it Anthony. Remember you have God in your corner. Praying as always.
  • Anthony... Missile 2012/09/06 21:13:02
    Anthony Souls
    +1
    Thanks, Ran into my uncle today. Sigh. The one that evicted me at the local clinic. Hated it, didn't even want to see him. Thanks for your prayers.
    Hey hang in there - I used to council job seekers with interview skill - send me an e-mail if I can help - Interviews can be very nerve racking
  • Anthony... Jackie ... 2012/09/06 00:10:27
    Anthony Souls
    +1
    Thanks, I will think about it. I truly need better ways of controlling my nervousness. I blank out and lose words. TC
  • Jackie ... Anthony... 2012/09/06 01:09:25 (edited)
    The only way to get it under control is to practice and practice and practice - video tape your self and have some one ask you a pile of questions. Write questions on 3 x5 crds and then write your answers on the same card (most people are visual learners and writing helps you hold on to the answer) - write down all the questions you never want to be asked in an interview - Remember that there is no one on earth who knows you better or knows what you know how to do -- no one. All you have to do is figure out how to answer questions putting what you can do in a positive light - write, practice, write practice.
    Hey, just e-mail me, I would be happy to help -- Later

2014/12/23 00:15:45