Would You Rather: Model or Work on Capitol Hill?

Fef 2012/07/26 18:00:00
Model
Work on Capitol Hill
What's the difference?
TheHill.com ranks Max Engling as the Most Beautiful Person working on Capitol Hill. The Republican staff assistant did modeling before he pursued a career in politics. Mr. Engling gave up a lucrative career letting people take pictures of his body so he could help make America's government work better.

“You felt like you weren’t creating anything,” Max Engling says of modeling. “Your time wasn’t necessarily going to a good cause.” Many would argue that the same applies for those working on Capitol Hill depending on their political affiliation.

Personally, I would leave the modeling up to Bar Rafaeli, and I would work on Capitol Hill trying to make government more accountable to the people. What would you rather do?

THEHILL.COM reports:
Forget the Loaded Potato Skins. Max Engling was surely the best thing to come out of an Indianapolis TGI Friday’s, where he was waiting tables when a diner with ties to the modeling industry discovered him.
stephanie young considers atlanta hometown shes nomad true georgian shes

Read More: http://thehill.com/capital-living/cover-stories/23...

• Greg 2012/07/30 16:02:09
    What's the difference?
    Greg
    took the words right out of my mouth : WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
  • David 2012/07/30 13:57:13
    What's the difference?
    David
    I'd rather stab myself in the ear with an ice pick than do either one.
  • Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/30 02:03:43 (edited)
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    Both seem to be very short lived career moves.

I would prefer to be one of the self-employed, owning a business on Capitol Hill providing some type of service business, like towing illegally parked congresscritters' cars out of the handicap zones or other illegal parking spaces. Tow truck hauling away a car

Or have a fleet of currier vehicles (bikes and motorscooters) delivering packages to the various business offices around the city...
    bicycle currier in NY
    motorscooter rider
    Yeah, when it ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE THERE IN ONE HOUR! Capital Hill is fraught with opportunities for those willing to pursue them..
  • RoseyRhod 2012/07/30 01:49:49
    Model
    RoseyRhod
    I'd model, but y'all just couldn't take the heat so I won't! ;-)
    Actually, I used to model. For art classes. Nekkid. Yeah, with a less than beautiful body like mine.
  • Ozymandias 2012/07/29 21:30:03
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Ozymandias
    I'd much rather hammer things out left and right on Capitol Hill.
  • bbwolf35 2012/07/29 20:45:52
    What's the difference?
    bbwolf35
    I think I would rather be a prostitute than either of those. I don't like trendiness and sex never goes out of style. Also: There's more integrity in prostitution than on Capitol Hill.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/07/29 17:19:32
    What's the difference?
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    I would rather ...
    bbb
  • TJ 2012/07/29 16:45:29
    Model
    TJ
    I know it sounds vain but I mean but the modeling world and Capitol Hill are equally heartless soooo I'd rather just be a sexy piece of meat.
  • bbwolf35 TJ 2012/07/29 20:48:43
    bbwolf35
    Wrong choice TJ. Better work hours, more vacation time and a superior severence package on capitol hill.
  • TJ bbwolf35 2012/08/11 14:13:27
    TJ
    But models don't get in trouble when they sleep around and have more chances to hang out with celebrities. I'm totally in it for the soulless, shallow quick money. Not saying that makes me a good person; just giving my answer.
  • bbwolf35 TJ 2012/08/11 17:22:28
    bbwolf35
    Well...that does sound like a good time. Good luck with it.
  • TJ bbwolf35 2012/08/11 21:13:55
    TJ
    Nah, no chance for me. Maybe when I was eligible to be a Gerber Baby.
  • Nonpartisan 2012/07/29 16:10:34
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Nonpartisan
    Frankly, neither, I would much rather work at 1600 Pennsylvania, in the White House, thank you.

http://www.myspace.com/dwight...
  • Commander Pyle 2012/07/29 08:34:20
    What's the difference?
    Commander Pyle
    Aren't they both putting on a show for us?
  • DefendnProtect 2012/07/29 05:29:48
    Work on Capitol Hill
    DefendnProtect
    Only with one mandate..

expose washington corruption

holder obama behind bars

romney behind bars
  • Inquisitve Kat 2012/07/29 03:15:32
    Model
    Inquisitve Kat
    If I had the body for it (which I will, once I hit my goal weight), I think I'd enjoy it. I'm too short to ever really get anywhere with it, though, even if I do get amazingly fit.
  • john doe 2012/07/28 15:54:11
    Work on Capitol Hill
    john doe
    +2
    I think they get laid more...sex is a major tactic used by banks, corporations and governments to get their way. If you have the influence they will cater to all your twisted sexual needs.
  • Jen 2012/07/28 13:55:47
    Model
    Jen
    +2
    Too each his own I suppose... ya just gotta decide if ya wanna make money or steal from everyone. politicians are theives
  • Raphy 2012/07/28 05:19:32
    What's the difference?
    Raphy
    What is really honest about any of these jobs. I would take the modeling job over working on Capitol Hill. I wouldn't want to be associated with people who screw up what to do with taxpayers money.
  • TheBorg 2012/07/28 05:09:12 (edited)
    Model
    TheBorg
    +2
    I would prefer modeling over capitol hill because DC is full of turkeys...
    turkey
  • Bunk11 2012/07/27 21:47:02
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Bunk11
    +2
    Either way, you're dealing with a bunch of dim-witted egocentrists. Working on Capitol Hill, though, there's a chance to improve society in a way that can't be done via modeling. Besides, with my figure, I don't think I'd do well as a model. (Well, maybe doing "before" photos.)
  • Vic F 2012/07/27 20:25:49
    What's the difference?
    Vic F
    +1
    To work as a model, you have to be brainless.

To work in politics you have to be stupid.
  • Blank Blank Blank 2012/07/27 19:39:50
  • OneLastWord 2012/07/27 19:26:31
    What's the difference?
    OneLastWord
    +1
    Pip squeaks’.
  • Marianne 2012/07/27 19:25:11
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Marianne
    +1
    There might indeed be not much difference, but one has to try and fight for a cause.

Although it is difficult to persuade politicians, we can always try to propose our views and ideas.
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/07/27 18:29:29
    Model
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Brings people pleasure instead of misery! lol
  • Horace Nick 2012/07/27 18:24:07
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Horace Nick
    +1
    Probably neither but for some people these two jobs are fun to have. people jobs fun
  • jere.chievres 2012/07/27 17:34:09 (edited)
    What's the difference?
    jere.chievres
    Both are filled with Liar 's and Whores!
  • Bob S jere.ch... 2012/07/28 17:17:15
    Bob S
    Is this inside knowledge?
  • jere.ch... Bob S 2012/07/28 17:20:39
    jere.chievres
    +1
    I know quite a few of both.
  • Bob S jere.ch... 2012/07/28 19:01:12
    Bob S
    +1
    I really don't personally know any models but when it comes to liars, that is an entirely different story.
  • WinterLynn 2012/07/27 17:20:03
  • Jake Fortune 2012/07/27 17:12:01
    What's the difference?
    Jake Fortune
    If you think he's pretty, you should see the darling black man that he dates.
  • Lee 2012/07/27 15:58:27
    Work on Capitol Hill
    Lee
    " . . . help make America's government work better . . . ?!"

What a joke !

The idiot is a Republican . . . and Republicans obstruct all progress.

They don't make ANYTHING work better . . . except the process of obstructing progress.
  • WinterLynn Lee 2012/07/27 17:20:47
  • Lee WinterLynn 2012/07/27 18:36:36
    Lee
    What's so "violent" about anything I said in my post.

Please be a little more explicit Dear.
  • WinterLynn Lee 2012/07/27 19:08:04
  • Lee WinterLynn 2012/07/28 01:00:48
    Lee
    There is nothing "violent" about recognizing Right Wing Extremists for what they are.

Everything you've said about Republicans is much more applicable to Democrats.

Respecting the Constitution? The Repugnant ones only PRETEND to respect the Constitution, and they try to trample it and circumvent it at every opportunity. Dems, on the other hand, believe the Constitution means EXACTLY what it says. Promote and provide for the General Welfare means EXACTLY what is says.

Do you know what I mean? . . . LIAR.

Respecting Life? Again, the Repugnant Ones only PRETEND to respect life. They respect the rights of a tiny fish-like fetus, but when an UNWANTED child is born, they completely abandon the helpless infant to let it fend for itself.

Limited Government? Repugnant thugs DEMAND that government must intercede in telling a woman she must have a baby, whether she wants to or not. No Democrat I know want's unlimited government.

Being Responsible and Accountable? Lying, cheating, thieving, self-centered Republicans are the most irresponsible people in the world. You fools are willing to sacrifice the health of the planet and its citizens, including your own grandchildren, for immediate financial gain. And you're too selfish to pay taxes that would pay for the expenses this generatio...

Do you know what I mean? . . . LIAR.

Being Responsible and Accountable? Lying, cheating, thieving, self-centered Republicans are the most irresponsible people in the world. You fools are willing to sacrifice the health of the planet and its citizens, including your own grandchildren, for immediate financial gain. And you're too selfish to pay taxes that would pay for the expenses this generation ran up. Reagan and GW tripled and redoubled the nation debt for no good reason, and left this nation in a horrible mess . . . all in the quest for immediate gratification. You Right Wing slime are delusional if you think you are responsible and accountable. You are anything but.

Know what I mean ?? . . . . LIAR

GW enjoyed Right Wing domination in all three branches of government for 6 of the 8 years he was President. LIAR

If you think that small Democratic Majority in Congress caused GW's Great Recession in less than a year, than please tell me what bills they passed that caused it..

Obama enjoyed a filibuster proof majority in the Senate for only 6 months of his first two years in office. LIAR.

Seriously, your post deserves no respect at all.

. . LIAR
  • Bob S Lee 2012/07/28 17:18:44
    Bob S
    +1
    Boo hoo idiot...
  • WinterLynn Bob S 2012/07/28 23:42:07

2014/07/22 11:28:12