Would you rather live life as a happy and fulfilled Atheist or as a happy Christian with no arms who paints beautiful watercolors with their feet and inspires others to become Christians ?

pSYchic DusT BunnIE 2012/06/26 02:50:10
A happy Christian with no arms that inspires others
A happy fullfilled Atheist

• bricklyn 2012/06/26 23:52:55
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    bricklyn
    +4
    I am already living life as a happy fulfilled Atheists and have absolutely no desire to be a christian under any circumstances.

I believe in science, knowledge and information and would never submit to a life of superstition and magic and fear.

• rightside 2012/09/12 15:33:14
    rightside
    I am very happy/joyful being a Christian and I can't paint (anything worthy) with my feet. I enjoy being friends with anybody of any belief. But, as everybody has many aspects of their lives that they like to share about, I also share Christ who is part of my life. No one has to be converted when I talk about Him, just love me and listen sometimes, just as I would do for you.
    Joni Erickson Tada paints with her mouth.
    joni erickson tada
  • deborah sletten 2012/09/09 03:01:10
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    deborah sletten
    +1
    There's no pie in the sky when you die!
  • realist 2012/07/09 14:23:08 (edited)
    realist
    Quite a silly poll overall.

Enjoyed reading the top atheist comment saying they side with Science/Information. Would love to hear one explain again how Science disproves Religion?

It's always SO refreshing lol.
  • goblue1968 2012/07/02 18:16:24
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    goblue1968
    +1
    I'm already living with near deafness in both ears, so I would like to keep the rest of my physical tools with which to recognize the remainder of my senses. God has never answered any prayers that I have made to him in the past, so I don't serve as a very good role model for inspiring others to strive toward an imaginary being's goals.
  • White Raven 2012/07/02 00:19:21
    White Raven
    +1
    I wish I could paint with my hands....
  • Uranos7 2012/07/01 23:59:18
    Uranos7
    +1
    I am not a Christian per say but I do believe in God and would ratner stand and defend my and other's religios beliefs with my life than downgrade or demean them for standing on thier beliefss as atheist on sodahead seem apt to do.
    If demeaning others is a requirement for being fullfilled, as demonstrated by this poll, I want no part in it.
  • White R... Uranos7 2012/07/02 00:18:12
    White Raven
    you said it brother!

high five
  • Gay Boy 2012/07/01 08:37:11
    Gay Boy
    +1
    Totally for Jesus. He is the only way the truth and the life. I him more than anything. Jesus is my only happiness xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3
  • Alli 2012/06/30 23:47:38
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    Alli
    +1
    I like having arms and hate painting
  • mobilsq 2012/06/30 14:24:25
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    mobilsq
    +1
    that's easy
  • bob h. 2012/06/30 14:19:00
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    bob h.
    +1
    No contest.
  • Foxhound BN0 2012/06/30 12:43:42
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    I'd rather be a happy atheist who inspires others.
  • LunarRain 2012/06/27 03:37:36
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    LunarRain
    +1
    I'm an atheist already and i can inspire others in other ways and still have my arms.
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    +1
    Easy choice.
  • bricklyn 2012/06/26 23:52:55
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    bricklyn
    +4

• abycinnamon BN-1 2012/06/26 18:42:51
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    abycinnamon BN-1
    +1
    I like reality, thank you very much. I also don't like lying to others. And I'm generally not a fan of christianity. One doesn't need to be a christian to paint with one's feet.
  • ImageBandit ~ American Patriot 2012/06/26 16:37:06
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    I know that christian - he was born without arms - does everything with his feet - and I know you wont believe this but he dribbled the basketball down court hopping on one foot and cradled the ball on his foot and swished it thru the net - that is something I cant do WITH 2 HANDS
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/06/26 16:21:18 (edited)
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Rather be Pagan but if i had to choose between the 2 I rather choose Athiest Thor he is as strong as an ox  they say  and almos WHAT IS SKYCLAD
  • sodabox 2012/06/26 16:10:40
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    sodabox
    +3
    Drugs can make you happy too. Doesn't mean we should all get high.

cat drugs
  • ALofRI 2012/06/26 16:05:32
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    ALofRI
    +1
    With all five major appendages. His / Her talent and perseverance still inspire me though.
  • Death On Two Legs 2012/06/26 15:56:30
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    Death On Two Legs
    +2
    I don't really need a god to live my life
  • elijahin24 2012/06/26 12:14:44
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    elijahin24
    +3
    What the hell kind of question is this? Are you trying to see if people think their beliefs are more valuable to them than their arms? WTF?
  • Sodahead Founders are Fascists 2012/06/26 10:09:04
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    Sodahead Founders are Fascists
    +3
    'Inspiring'? More like 'guilt tripping'.
  • Radical Ed 2012/06/26 08:36:58
    A happy fullfilled Atheist
    Radical Ed
    +2
    why read one book when i can read thousands.
  • BlairCat 2012/06/26 06:49:42
    BlairCat
    NO ARMS, BUT AT LEAST I INSPIRE OTHERS.
  • elijahin24 BlairCat 2012/06/26 12:15:21
    elijahin24
    +2
    You don't think an atheist has ever inspired anyone? With or without arms?
  • ALofRI elijahin24 2012/06/26 16:08:42
    ALofRI
    John Adams, T. Jefferson, James Madison, Voltaire, Einstein... Some maybe not "technically Atheist", but certainly NOT Christians, Muslims or Jews.
  • elijahin24 ALofRI 2012/06/26 18:43:17
    elijahin24
    Absolutely right. Einstein and Voltaire certainly were. so was Marcus Aurelius. Adams, Jefferson and Madison (Franklin too) were deists, which is very close.
  • bricklyn ALofRI 2012/06/27 00:09:28
    bricklyn
    +1
    Quotes from Founding Fathers

Thomas Paine

"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange belief that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies."

"The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion."

Thomas Jefferson.

"I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature."

"It has been fifty and sixty years since I read the Apocalypse, and then I considered it merely the ravings of a maniac."

"The truth is, that the greatest enemies of the doctrine of Jesus are those, calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them to the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come, when the mystical generation [birth] of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation [birth] of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."
    - to John Ad...

Quotes from Founding Fathers

Thomas Paine

Thomas Jefferson.

- to John Adams, Apr. 11, 1823

John Adams:

"The question before the human race is, whether the God of nature shall govern the world by his own laws, or whether priests and kings shall rule it by fictitious miracles."
    letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 20, 1815

"Nature made us--nature did it all--not the gods of the religions."--Thomas A. Edison

einstein
  • ALofRI elijahin24 2012/06/26 16:11:18
    ALofRI
    Sorry, I mis-read you the first time, my remark is still relevant though.
  • BlairCat elijahin24 2012/06/26 23:05:56
    BlairCat
    DID I SAY THAT? NOPE. BUT I PICKED THE OTHER OPTION BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. I'D RATHER LOOSE MY ARMS THAN NOT BE A CHRISTIAN. GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?
  • elijahin24 BlairCat 2012/06/27 00:30:32
    elijahin24
    +1
    What if there were no heaven or hell? Would you still feel that way?
  • BlairCat elijahin24 2012/06/27 02:15:43
    BlairCat
    Oh, there is a heaven, and there is a hell. There's no argument. :)
  • elijahin24 BlairCat 2012/06/27 03:18:31
    elijahin24
    +1
    If there were no argument, we wouldn't be having one, would we? Maybe you could provide some evidence of this claim, so as to end the argument? If you can't, then you can't reasonably claim that there is no argument. Also, assuming that you DO have proof (because surely you wouldn't make such an absolute claim, without it), maybe you could also explain what makes you so special, that YOU are the one God chose to provide it to, rather than, say someone who actually needs to see evidence in order to believe.
  • BlairCat elijahin24 2012/06/27 03:45:04
    BlairCat
    okay, let's put it this way: i don't need evidence to believe. Call me stupid, call me whatever you want, but I believe regardless of proof and concrete evidence. This is my belief, you have your belief. So let's just smile and continue on our way, the Atheist and the Christian just letting peace rule.
  • elijahin24 BlairCat 2012/06/27 03:49:32
    elijahin24
    +1
    If you had said that from the start, I would have totally respected it. I don't fault Christians for your beliefs. i don't even think they make you stupid. It's when you claim to KNOW, in absolute terms; that I find some Christians to be foolish and arrogant.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... BlairCat 2012/06/26 16:26:48
  • BlairCat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/06/26 23:03:20
    BlairCat
    IT'S OKAY, I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL.
    peace
  • bricklyn BlairCat 2012/06/26 23:54:53
    bricklyn
    +1
    Reading only one book is not much inspirations. Atheists read thousands of book and are still inspiring.
  • BlairCat bricklyn 2012/06/27 02:23:26
    BlairCat
    Yes, yes, how wonderful it is that you inspire. Let's inspire others in our own separate ways shall we? animated nodding head

2014/09/02 21:32:14