Would you have the guts to kill yourself

Mar~y~Sol~101 2009/11/19 00:57:21
it's the only way...
NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo do you think im crazy or somrthin!!!!!??????????
i have had 5 friends and 4 strangers tell me they would kill themselves.Would you?

• Moderated 2009/11/19 01:40:53
    Moderated
    +6
    I just know I'll miss all the action. I'm too selfish to end everyone else's misery. LOL

• herbdistributionspecialist 2011/09/20 05:27:27
    herbdistributionspecialist
    I just don't know... Don't believe in god... so what is out there. Do I have to live this dreadful life again!!! Not really fond of pain... pain killers... maybe? IDK... any suggestions?
  • vedhead123 herbdis... 2011/09/24 03:54:01
    vedhead123
    +3
    I don't know how I came across this as I was looking up Alyson..well, someone here answered for her. She took her life less than 24 hours after posting this...so undecided? no....the right decision? NO!!!! She left gaping holes and 100's of broken hearts......am I angry? you betcha!!!!!!!!!! Sad? Terribly.....so to those considering this? think twice, then again, and again, and seek medical attention.....
  • myers 2009/11/24 19:59:54
    myers
    +1
    do i look like a dumb ass?....if u kno me dont answer that
  • Mar~y~S... myers 2009/12/13 01:10:21
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    no. you look like a lake.
  • ♥TearsShedInVainxΨρנατσΨ 2009/11/24 04:07:12
    ♥TearsShedInVainxΨρנατσΨ
    +2
    I would never try. I don't have the guts to do so, but even if I did, I wouldn't try to kill myself.
  • Mar~y~S... ♥TearsS... 2009/12/13 01:10:41
  • ♥TearsS... Mar~y~S... 2009/12/14 00:40:51
  • Miranda Kaye♥ 2009/11/24 04:02:12
    Miranda Kaye♥
    +2
    It doesn't take guts to kill yourself...
    It's the most cowardice act there is...
  • Mar~y~S... Miranda... 2009/11/24 04:07:29
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    i know i phrased it badly.
  • Miranda... Mar~y~S... 2009/11/24 04:09:28
    Miranda Kaye♥
    +1
    Well, I would never stoop to that...
    But I understand what you mean...
  • Knot_RIch 2009/11/19 21:46:10
    Knot_RIch
    +3
    Strange group of people you hang around with.
    Ever consider maybe extending your social circle to have more people who care about living, it could have a more positive impact on your life.
    i suppose you could think that killing yourself is a definitel solution to all of your problems, but then, maybe it's not, I don't know, but ever hear about jumping from the frying pan into the fire?
    I can't say I couldn't, or wouldn't, do it, life is full of surprises and there's never any way of telling what the future holds and how we're going to react to it. One of the things about getting older is you live long enough to see more of your friends and relatives die, and I know of more than several, so eaten up with cancer, so much pain, so much misery, they elect to not fight any more, forego any more treatment and alllow themselves to pass away. Not exactly the same as killing yourself, as much as allowing yourself to die, but it is close.
  • Mar~y~S... Knot_RIch 2009/11/19 22:54:36
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    WOAH woah woah ! I'm fine with my life...well not really , but i just asked that cuz alot of my friends keep saying that.it just popped in my mind, thats all.But thanks for the advice.I'll tell them that.
  • miloblue 2009/11/19 16:46:33
    it's the only way...
    miloblue
    +1
    Join the discussion! Leave a comment.
  • Bad Angel 2009/11/19 11:24:42
    Bad Angel
    +3
    I was at the point at one time in my life, and was seconds away from doing it. I can see how people get into that state of mind. It is not a healthy state. You actually rationalize how everyone would be better off and happier without you there. When it came down to pulling the trigger. I ended up throwing the gun across the room, feel down on the floor and sobbed for hours it seemed. Then the next day I picked myself up and checked myself into a depression clinic. I knew that was not healthy thinking and that I needed help to cope with the problems in my life. I was going through a divorce...It was the holidays....Horrible time for people having trials like that. When it came down to it..All I could see was my childrens faces and know that they would carry around some sort of guilt and hurt if I did that. I could not do that to them... Best decision I ever made. I got the help I needed to cope. Years later...now I look at my grandkids and wonder how I could have ever dreamed of doing that. I would have never gotten to know them and missed all those precious and funny times with them... It is never the solution. I have a brother in law who did that years ago...The sister stills blames herself. I have a sister in law who tried to kill herself two weeks ago. Lucki...
    I was at the point at one time in my life, and was seconds away from doing it. I can see how people get into that state of mind. It is not a healthy state. You actually rationalize how everyone would be better off and happier without you there. When it came down to pulling the trigger. I ended up throwing the gun across the room, feel down on the floor and sobbed for hours it seemed. Then the next day I picked myself up and checked myself into a depression clinic. I knew that was not healthy thinking and that I needed help to cope with the problems in my life. I was going through a divorce...It was the holidays....Horrible time for people having trials like that. When it came down to it..All I could see was my childrens faces and know that they would carry around some sort of guilt and hurt if I did that. I could not do that to them... Best decision I ever made. I got the help I needed to cope. Years later...now I look at my grandkids and wonder how I could have ever dreamed of doing that. I would have never gotten to know them and missed all those precious and funny times with them... It is never the solution. I have a brother in law who did that years ago...The sister stills blames herself. I have a sister in law who tried to kill herself two weeks ago. Luckily the gun kicked back and it missed her heart. It hit an artery and came out of her arm pit. The family was devastated. Suicide carries around guilt for too many people. That is the easy way out. It take gutts and courage to face life and endure to the end. We were never promised that life would be easy. Only that it would be worth it.
  • .......... Bad Angel 2009/12/15 05:29:02
    .............
    +2
    I'm glad you threw the gun across the room. I like talking to you
    I'm sorry about your brother in law and your sister in law. I'm glad it missed her heart.
    I like the way you ended. I'm going to put that as one of my quotes.
    "It take gutts and courage to face life and endure to the end. We were never promised that life would be easy. Only that it would be worth it."
    great words.
  • Bad Angel .......... 2009/12/15 08:00:32
    Bad Angel
    +2
    Thanks Chad....It is hard to think along those lines though when a person is depressed. You just are not thinking clearly at that time. I enjoy talking with you too.
  • Mar~y~S... Bad Angel 2009/12/16 04:04:53
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    +1
    great story.amazing wordz.thank you for sharing
  • Bad Angel Mar~y~S... 2009/12/16 20:22:56
    Bad Angel
    +1
    You are welcome and thank you.
  • Mar~y~S... Bad Angel 2009/12/17 02:43:50
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    +1
    no.thank U!
  • miloblue Bad Angel 2010/04/15 22:03:59
    miloblue
    +2
    My Friend, losing your life has many consequences. it's ripple affects untold hundreds of people, especially your family. I understand what you have been going through and the challenges you have to face. When you arise in the morning, take a couple of minutes to bring all together before you start your day. At first, it seems to have little effect but in the long-term helps sort out a lot of crap that infiltrates your brain. I will be there if you should need to talk with someone. Skinwalker
  • Mar~y~S... miloblue 2010/04/19 23:31:14
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    thank you.really.thank you.
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2009/11/19 09:38:17
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    Depends if you are surrounded by some crazy terrorists who would torture the crap out of me and cut off limbs, stuff my dick in my mouth, then string me up in a public square by my feet while a crowd of assholes throw shit at my still living body...before I would be taken I believe I would save a round in the chamber and use it before they took me alive.....
  • Mar~y~S... Bob, th... 2009/11/19 23:08:15
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    +1
    0.o thatz...reasonable....
  • Bob, th... Mar~y~S... 2009/11/20 00:53:31
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    I do try and make the attempt to be reasonable.... :)
  • Tommy Trend 2009/11/19 05:38:39
    it's the only way...
    Tommy Trend
    +2
    I had a suicide attempt at 30. I'm 39 now. I cut myself so bad I passed out. I have tendon damage in each wrist plus two big scars. =/
  • destaneybreann 2009/11/19 04:13:33
    destaneybreann
    +1
    If you can kill yourself, that means your life isn't worth anythng, and you don't care about anyone in your life, besides you!
  • rj 2009/11/19 03:38:14
    rj
    +1
    suicide doesnt take guts - its a cop out and totally useless - there is NEVER a reason good enough
  • BlondieBrownEyes 2009/11/19 03:11:26
  • Charge 2009/11/19 03:06:30
    Charge
    +4
    In cases I have seen or heard about it didn't take guts... they were cowards and rather then facing their problems they took their lives and left the problems and pain for others.
  • gaby 2009/11/19 02:50:30
    it's the only way...
    gaby
    +1
    I feel like sometimes it's the only thing that will help erase some of the pain. My mom is a fucking whore.
  • Mar~y~S... gaby 2009/11/19 02:52:48
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    hmm. i know how you feel.my parents talk "code" to say ...things.do they think i'm dumb or something?!
  • gaby Mar~y~S... 2009/11/19 03:35:26
    gaby
    +1
    I know right
  • Mar~y~S... gaby 2009/12/13 01:55:53
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    ihateit its fuckin grioss since i cn actuly understand them
  • gaby Mar~y~S... 2009/12/17 04:59:14
    gaby
    +1
    Well my parents r divorced and its my mom's fucking fault
  • Mar~y~S... gaby 2009/12/17 23:35:40
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    its just wrong that parentsthink they can still d that
  • gaby Mar~y~S... 2009/12/18 18:37:34
    gaby
    +1
    when they act like that i just want to die
  • Mar~y~S... gaby 2009/12/22 23:06:20
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    tell me bout it
  • gaby Mar~y~S... 2009/12/23 21:14:46
    gaby
    +1
    But then i got cancer and things got worse. My mom would sometimes blame me for her money problems cause she had to pay for the hospital bills and turns out i didnt have any fucking real friends because they all turned there backs on me when i told them a bout my problems
  • Mar~y~S... gaby 2009/12/25 22:18:19
    Mar~y~Sol~101
    God that musve been hard.
    snice my parents need to legaly adopt me THEN get me the papers were wasting a bunch of money to the lawyer (about 2,000 the month) andmy parents fight for the money and when I talk to my mom she always says "we don't hae any money for bcause of your problem.id rather just send you to mexico"
    makes me feel ...guilty or somethin.......
  • gaby Mar~y~S... 2010/01/05 20:31:49
    gaby
    +1
    Im sorry.

2014/04/18 20:14:53