Would you have sex with someone who had had over 100 partners?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/11 04:09:12
Related Topics: Sex

• ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 17:12:28
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    No I am 31 and was happily married for 12 years.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 17:17:41
    Eyes See Wide North
    That might explain your judgmental attitude, a 12 year old who is bullied would have similar perspectives to you.
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 17:50:02
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    What you said there makes no sense.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 17:59:03
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    To you, maybe, as someone who cannot see through the eyes of others.

Your hatred of people who have had sex with many others is obviously built upon something that happened to you, or perhaps how you were raised.

It is not a normal thing anyway to dislike someone simply because they have a healthy sex life.
    But I dont blame you, Americans often have poor attitudes and understanding of sex.
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 18:00:19
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Hate? Oh my gosh. I don't hate them at all. Quite the contrary. I feel great compassion for them.

You mistake not wanting to emulate them or wanting to have sex with them as hate. Typical of someone with your mindset.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 18:14:59
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    Compassion, you mean you feel sorry for them, we dont need your pity, and I would spit in the face of someone who would try to offer me charity simply because I have a good life.

So what if you meet the man of your dreams, only oh no, it turns out he has had sex with a lot of people, sounds fun.
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 18:19:42
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I get more and more glimpses of your character as you speak in your rage. Now you spit in peoples faces for showing you pity. Classy guy.

If he had that many partners he is not the man of my dreams. Simple as that.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 18:36:18
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    I spit in the face of bad people, I am not afraid of people who force there poor opinions on someone else, I call them on it, and unless they can change my mind, they are heading towards a dark place, quite simple, and a lot of people admire me for this.

So you just admitted to judging a book by its cover, let me give you a hypothetical.
    A nice guy walks up to you (wherever) and starts to talk about something you are interested in, you become friends and for a while you stay that way, eventually you realise your both in love with each other, but oh no! Disaster, shortly after you find out this man has had thousands of sexual partners

Tell me, what changes?
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 18:39:14
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I think you are full of it. The only people that admire you are people who are like you. Or you have bullied into pretending they admire you, after you sucker punch someone who is not looking at you.

Before I even considered a romantic relationship with him there are certain things that must be discussed. Sexual history is one of them. Period. Moral values, goals, Roles in relationships. All are important factors in determining what type of relationship I will have.

You should try it sometime.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 18:43:51
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    ............................

Getting nowhere fast, had fun
  • KrSpo ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 16:58:41
    KrSpo
    Or perhaps you are the one that is sick thinking that because others do not fit in your simple minded mold, they themselves must be infected. Sad really, being so small minded as you.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 16:49:48
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    Big accusation to make, wanna back it up?
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 17:37:43
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Oh would you like that? Let me guess.. you need statistics... Ok babycakes here are some statistics.

Promiscuity is considered a prominent symptom of Bi-polar disorder.
    reference for frequent sexual contacts is not necessarily the same as being sexually indiscriminating. The latter, in women, indicates a possible compulsive, and therefore, pathological quality to the excessive sexual behavior, referred to traditionally as nymphomania. (In men, it is called satyriasis.) Such indiscriminating or sometimes even random sexual behaviors can be commonly seen in various mental disorders such as psychosis, manic episodes, substance abuse and dependence, dissociative identity disorder, as well as borderline, narcissistic and antisocial personalities, and can, in fact, often be partially diagnostic of such pathological conditions.
    http://www.psychologytoday.co...

Mark Regnerus and Jeremy Uecker, in their recent book, “Premarital Sex in America.” Their research, which looks at sexual behavior among contemporary young adults, finds a significant correlation between sexual restraint and emotional well-being, between monogamy and happiness — and between promiscuity and depression.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/0...

Two types of sexual impulsivity were assessed through two self-report items that ...

http://www.psychologytoday.co...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/0...

Two types of sexual impulsivity were assessed through two self-report items that queried participants about (1) having sex with individuals whom respondents hardly knew (i.e., casual sexual relationships) and (2) promiscuity. Across the entire sample, those with borderline personality symptomatology evidenced at least twice the rate of endorsement of these items compared to those without such symptomatology. This proportion was also closely approximated in the various subsamples (i.e., psychiatric, internal medicine, and other medical subsamples). These findings indicate that a substantial minority of patients with borderline personality symptomatology exhibit sexual impulsivity in the form of casual sexual relationships as well as promiscuity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p...

Try that on for size.
  • ☆ElenaD... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 17:40:10
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    "Promiscuity is one example of a class of high-risk behaviors,” says Deirdre Lee Fitzgerald, PhD, assistant professor of psychology at Eastern Connecticut State University in Willimantic. “It is comparable to, and may coincide with, behaviors such as heavy drinking, gambling, and other thrill-seeking behaviors like driving too fast."
    Having many more partners than average is considered a sexual health risk.

And that risk extends to your emotional health as well. "The impact of these high risk behaviors on one’s emotional health includes making dangerous choices that lead to more and more risk. This cycle can lead to problems with self-concept, ineffective relationships, and even depression," notes Fitzgerald.

With depression, the door swings both ways: Promiscuity may actually be a symptom of depression. And obviously, having multiple sexual partners makes it difficult to sustain a healthy relationship. Studies show that people in long-term, healthy relationships enjoy better health and greater longevity.

http://www.everydayhealth.com...
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 18:05:17
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    Statistics seldom show correct data, and books are always met by 100 books saying otherwise.

I would like to hear what you have to say.
    Everything you have wrote above comes from seeing it only through a certain perspective.

To make it easier for you, please answer how having sex with a lot of people makes me less of a person?
    What do I lose?
    How does being good at getting girls into bed make me less of a person?

Its not like I go out of my way to meet hundreds of women, I just live and work in atmospheres were I am often surrounded by women, I seldom meet a woman is who is desperate enough to look for a relationship out of sex.

Is that your problem, you feel like if someone is not in a relationship with there sexual partners they are disturbed?
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 18:10:22
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    LOL, yes you refuted statistical evidence and well done research with obfuscation and deflection.
  • Eyes Se... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/11 18:25:01
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    No, Im asking you to give me your own reason, I read you "Statistics" and they bore me because it doesnt add up.
  • ☆ElenaD... Eyes Se... 2012/07/11 18:29:38
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    They bore you because you can't keep up. I cannot save you. Please go learn something then get some help.
  • Kingarthurup 2012/07/11 14:29:21
    Kingarthurup
    but only if they are rich
  • ☆ElenaD... Kingart... 2012/07/11 16:11:10
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    yuck.
  • cents-less 2012/07/11 14:20:25
    cents-less
    +2
    Wait. Was it all at once?
  • ~Here C... cents-less 2012/07/11 14:43:15
    ~Here Comes The Sun~
    i thought that at first!! haha
  • Luke cents-less 2012/07/11 15:52:52
    Luke
    Same night...didn't you see the movie????
  • KATLYN 2012/07/11 14:12:45
    KATLYN
    +2
    omg no !
  • JDreDaCookieMonster 2012/07/11 14:05:20
    JDreDaCookieMonster
    As long as she's clean, experienced(which I would hope so), and HOT!
  • SiliconSorcerer 2012/07/11 14:04:34
    SiliconSorcerer
    Along with everything else they have to fill out a questioner?
  • Rave 2012/07/11 14:02:09
    Rave
    +1
    Thanks to the invention of blood tests and safe sex education, it wouldn't even be a concern.

Also, I know a girl who caught an STD the first time she had sex, she didn't think it was likely so she didn't get herself checked until a lot later (When complications started occurring) so don't think you're safe just because your partner has had a few partners. Also those who have sex more and with more people, are more likely to get tested.
  • harasnicole 2012/07/11 13:33:53 (edited)
    harasnicole
    +2
    The minute all their tests come back negative and we used a condom. There's nothing wrong with people who've slept with multiple people throughout their lives. It's nice having someone with experience and knows what s/he is doing.
  • Old Poet 2012/07/11 13:30:58
    Old Poet
    +1
    Depends on what her going rate is and can I deduct the cost of condums.
  • PandoraBoxe 2012/07/11 13:27:50
    PandoraBoxe
    +2
    Experience counts ;-}
  • EmoBunny13 2012/07/11 13:26:19
    EmoBunny13
    +1
    Pshh hell no
  • AngelEyes 2012/07/11 13:12:45
    AngelEyes
    +1
    Do people not realize it is not who you are sleeping with, but who has your partner been in bed with. Let me break it down for you. This guy sleeps with 5 women, and these 5 ,women have sleep with 10 guys each, so now you are sleeping with 5 women x10 men = 50 guys, what did guy number 2 give her, and what did she give to guy three that went and sleep with another woman, so she goes and sleeps with another guy, and he goes and sleepwith 5 other women. It is a dangerous cycle. So keep that in mind next time you pick up someone you don't know.
  • KrSpo AngelEyes 2012/07/11 14:40:09
    KrSpo
    That is bunk, sorry. you are not sleeping with everyone she's slept with. And old belief based on fairy tales and 'the morality ideal' of religion.
  • AngelEyes KrSpo 2012/09/26 21:03:50
    AngelEyes
    oh so if the guy she slept with before you gave her some kind of a disease that she yet does not know she has, and she gives it to you, You telling me that you are not sleeping with her other guys??
  • Mandy 2012/07/11 13:01:45
    Mandy
    But only if we were crazy in love and they had been tested.
  • ♥~Ange~♥ 2012/07/11 12:40:32
    ♥~Ange~♥
    +1
    i don't want to be like his partners.
  • Radical Ed 2012/07/11 12:35:47
    Radical Ed
    why wouldn't i?
  • Smokey 2012/07/11 12:27:44
    Smokey
    +1
    If I loved that person, their past is the past. Plain and simple.
  • Katfish 2012/07/11 12:23:16
    Katfish
    +1
    Definitely not a keeper though.
  • AM 2012/07/11 12:22:42

2014/07/22 19:01:13