Would you Follow Natural Earth Cycles

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/10 01:22:12
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
We cannot have harmony and balance in our lives if we forget to include the earth and natural rhythms in our lives.

Nature, in all its myriad forms, is the most powerful force on earth. Although mankind has tried, we have not found a way to match its awesome power, but we have found ways to work with it. Science often confirms the wisdom of the ancients who observed and then harnessed nature’s rhythms and cycles to shape and enhance their lives. We can begin to do this in our own lives by first paying attention to our own natural rhythms, such as when we wake or when we feel the need to sleep. If possible, we may want to try to rise and sleep with the sun or live without electricity for a weekend and then monitor how we feel. We can make the choice to eat the foods of the seasons and to seek fresher, locally grown, or organic produce whose own cycles have not been tampered with by technology.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
We can create harmony in our homes by making a smooth transition between our indoor and outdoor spaces. By bringing some of the outdoors inside and taking some of our indoor décor out, we can simultaneously enjoy nature and the comforts of home and the feeling that our living space is expanded. Then, whether inside or out, we can lounge on a comfortable piece of furniture and feel the wind, inhale the scent of deeply breathing plants, listen for the many songs of life, and observe the moon and the stars. As we do this more often, we may find ourselves noticing the pull of the full moon on bodies of water, as well as the water in bodies, or the music of the night acting as a lullaby.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
When we seek balance in our lives, we want to balance not just our roles in life but also the natural elements in our spaces. Having representations of the elements in the colors, shapes, and textures of our homes will appeal to our mind, body, and spirit. We may find that when we sync ourselves with nature’s rhythms, we ride the waves of energy to feel more in harmony with life and the world around us.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization

A tree uses what comes its way to nurture itself. By sinking its roots deeply into the earth, by accepting the rain that flows towards it, by reaching out to the sun, the tree perfects its character and becomes great. . . . Absorb, absorb, absorb. That is the secret of the tree.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
A great oak is only a little nut that held its ground.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization

thank the earth for feeding my body,
I thank the sun for warming my bones,
I thank the trees for the air I breathe,

And I thank the water for nourishing my soul."
Mabon
One of the hardest lessons we have to learn in this life,
and one that many persons never learn, is to see the divine,
the celestial, the pure in the common, the near at hand--
to see that heaven lies about us here in this world

Mabon

Listen to her ~ our Earth, our Mother; listen to what she is saying.
Mabon

Your body is made of the earth. Your breath is made of the wind. Your mind is made of light. Your heart is made of love. Your soul is made of the stars. Your spirit is made of eternity

Man and Horse that Built Civilization

There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story
Mabon

Often the journey we take is unknown, do not be afraid to move forward. Let us walk the road together in Love and Light.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars…and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
Everything is simply happy
. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers - for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.

Mabon
Hold on to what is good,
Even if it's a handful of earth.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
Hold on to what you believe,
Even if it's a tree that stands by itself.

Man and Horse that Built Civilization
God/Goddess/ Creator does not play favorites.
The difference between a flower or wildflower or weed
is only a matter of human judgment.

Mabon

If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys.

Man and Horse that Built Civilization
The love of all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man

Man and Horse that Built Civilization

You are achild of the universe, no less than the trees and
the stars; you have aright to be here

gaea mother earth
You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment...Not to cut the tree, not to pollute the water, that is not enough."
"So...breathe in and be aware of your body and look deeply into it and realize you are the Earth and your consciousness is also the consciousness of the earth.
Man and Horse that Built Civilization
We are one. What we do to the earth, we do to ourselves

• Arjuna 2012/03/11 01:10:56
    Arjuna
    In my country, the new year is celebrated at the time of the harvest festival (this in northern countries would be the spring solstice). For one whole week (sometimes more) the country stops. every full moon day (13 in a year) is a holiday and the citizens are supposed to observe meditative practices. The world may have decided on the Julian calender, but Sri Lanka's traditions have not changed all that much.
  • Magdy mohamed 2012/03/11 00:11:20
    Magdy mohamed
    I did love that "Only when the last tree" poem you have there. Going to make my own such statement for myself to hang on my wall, but a bit different. I thank you for posting
    /////////////
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Magdy m... 2012/03/11 00:19:15
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    thank you for your kind words
  • Magdy mohamed 2012/03/11 00:09:26
  • gkirmani 2012/03/10 18:37:25
    gkirmani
    AND that will be the greatest contribution to nature

May every one do something positive for Nature and save earth from misery
  • misterz 2012/03/10 18:03:55
    misterz
    +1
    Another great blog - both educational and interesting! thumbs up
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... misterz 2012/03/10 19:10:20
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Thank you my dear friend
  • misterz ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/11 20:13:32
  • JJ Rage 2012/03/10 17:40:16
    JJ Rage
    +1
    If everyone in the world realized this simple truth imagine how wonderful our world could be.
  • JJ Rage JJ Rage 2012/03/10 17:40:52
    JJ Rage
    Um, my answer is yes by the way,lol.
  • JJ Rage JJ Rage 2012/03/10 17:42:22
  • Dawn 2012/03/10 17:38:59
    Dawn
    +1
    I'd love me a farm. It might seem random to some of you, but that's all I thought after looking at this. And this quote popped in my head:

ghandi quote earth
  • hari 2012/03/10 15:02:09
    hari
    +1
    INCREDIBLE COMPILATION AND A TREMENDOUS TOUCH TO META PHYSICS
  • SunshineSprinkles 2012/03/10 12:28:23
    SunshineSprinkles
    Awesome post Daw :D I'lI definitely try this
    I DO follow the Earth Cycles!

GREAT pcitures DAW!!
    Sure would!
  • Big Dave 2012/03/10 07:29:06
    Big Dave
    +1
    I love being outdoors and that was beautiful
  • raimiek 2012/03/10 06:02:07
    raimiek
    I definitely want to start buying fresh, organic food. I love the pics!
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2012/03/10 05:45:10
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    I love nature <3
  • Yoko 2012/03/10 05:38:38
    Yoko
    +1
    - One who holds great power over mankind controls the world,
    But one who holds great power over one's self controls the universe -

- To have knowledge, makes one intelligent.
    But to be wise, one must know how to use that knowledge to benefit all -

In truth I Am Sentient Life because
    I Am aware, I feel, focus, and think, therefore
    I AM, Thou Art, We are All One.

Blessings to all,
    and May all be well with you. ^_^
  • ☆Snapefangirl☆ 2012/03/10 04:34:25
    ☆Snapefangirl☆
    Beautiful.
  • DoxieDad 2012/03/10 03:58:05
    DoxieDad
    No, I follow my own rhythm. The Earth has been around for alot longer then I and will be here long after I have moved on. For what it is worth, the Earth does not even know or care that I exist for the spark of time I am here given the deep time this planet has existeed..
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... DoxieDad 2012/03/10 04:49:05
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    http://images.china.cn/attach... The Earth knows your here you leave a Foot print from the moment your born
    footprint
    and where you walk in life footprint
  • DoxieDad ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/10 05:12:40
    DoxieDad
    Does any one know nor care what human family made this foot prints 2 million years ago? They are fascinating but no body will even know who walked through that mud all those years ago.

fossil human foot prints
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... DoxieDad 2012/03/10 13:05:03
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    if no one cared about what humans did in the past we wouldnt be exploring the pyramids or studying ruins of ancient cities and learning how the ancient people our ancestors lived
  • DoxieDad ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/10 13:31:56
    DoxieDad
    Probably should clarify my remark as it is a very broad brush, "Most people don't know nor care". Yes, there are many who are fascinated and do study these things, on the other hand everyday commoners don't have the time or the interest.

Honestly I am fascinated and study past life as well, I am just not into the spirituality aspect of it all.
  • Heat Her DoxieDad 2012/03/12 19:38:15
    Heat Her
    you would care if that was your great-great-great.... grandmother. Who know's...maybe it was
  • DoxieDad Heat Her 2012/03/13 00:20:43
    DoxieDad
    +1
    It is a good possibility that that woman's Mitochondrial DNA is part of all of us. We all do have one common mother as it were. The Eve hominid, the mother of mothers. (Not the one in the bible for those of you so inclined to make that an issue) Although I would be fancinated to find the genetic freak who fell out of the tree and decide ground movment was a better way.
  • Jbug799 2012/03/10 03:57:42
    Jbug799
    That was awesome!
  • animelover123 2012/03/10 03:32:44
    animelover123
    Wow
  • ETpro 2012/03/10 03:19:28
    ETpro
    +1
    Beautiful, calming images and thoughts. Thanks.
  • Whizzy 2012/03/10 02:56:13
    Whizzy
    +1
    Great blog, thanks for posting my friend
  • D.C. Willis 2012/03/10 02:25:53
    D.C. Willis
    +2
    Excellent blog my friend. I hope the weather smooths out a little so I can get outside and enjoy the great outdoors.
  • holyheretic 2012/03/10 02:19:42 (edited)
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/03/10 19:09:48
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    You have it in your power to make your days on Earth a path of flowers, instead of a path of thorns Man and Horse that Built Civilization
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/11 00:08:08
  • redneck 2012/03/10 02:14:13
    redneck
    Ask that question in six months,when I get back to mother nature and her wonderful creations,like the woods and the stars.
  • Someone Else 2012/03/10 02:05:08
    Someone Else
    +1
    Thanks for the temporary high and the relief from all the ugliness we face everyday
  • Pat 2012/03/10 01:57:52
    +1
    This is a beautiful presentation of the way a lot of us feel right now. I sometimes feel helpless when I look around at all the "things" we value so much and really they mean nothing. My husband and I plan to move to the mountains when we retire so we can enjoy nature and become part of it while enjoying all it has to offer. Thank you.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/03/10 02:00:41
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    Your Welcome

2014/08/01 09:49:51