Would you ever visit Canada if you got a chance to go & see it?

Alan 2012/07/01 04:24:16
Related Topics: Canada, Visit

• princess 2012/07/06 14:03:38
    yes if I get a chance too
    princess
    I've already visited there.
  • beach bum 2012/07/06 11:57:20
    yes if I get a chance too
    beach bum
    yes
  • Jackie 2012/07/04 20:50:45
    No I'm happy just where I am
    Jackie
    No the one time I was there, didn't see one friendly person. Not even a person who smiled. Won't go back.
  • RainbowCloset 2012/07/04 05:18:03
    yes if I get a chance too
    RainbowCloset
    Well i actually live in Canada so.. xD
  • BUCKY-- SKYNYRD 2012/07/03 20:21:52
    yes if I get a chance too
    BUCKY-- SKYNYRD
    been there

whales
  • Gavin 2012/07/03 09:35:15
    yes if I get a chance too
    Gavin
    Yes, I would love to.
    yes if I get a chance too
    +1
    Been there many times!
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/03 00:47:05
  • jgh57 2012/07/02 23:41:05
    yes if I get a chance too
    jgh57
    +1
    it;s only 100 miles away.
  • Angi 2012/07/02 13:35:18
    yes if I get a chance too
    Angi
    +1
    Yes I would among other places.
  • Scott 2012/07/02 12:39:54
    yes if I get a chance too
    Scott
    +1
    Most certainly.
  • freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2012/07/02 08:36:31
    No I'm happy just where I am
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    +1
    Been to Canada. It's nice but it's not all it cracked up to be.
  • Pele Emerging 2012/07/02 03:23:11
    yes if I get a chance too
    Pele Emerging
    +1
    I've been to Canada more than once. I've never been farther east than Alberta, but I love the Canadian Rockies. The prairie is beautiful, as well, and BC is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
  • kfallslady 2012/07/02 02:55:19
    yes if I get a chance too
    kfallslady
    +1
    I'd go see my friend David
  • Junior the Outer Space Musi... 2012/07/01 22:45:35
    yes if I get a chance too
    Junior the Outer Space Music Man
    +2
    I'm pretty sure I'd like it. I like cold weather.
  • ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪ 2012/07/01 21:45:48
    yes if I get a chance too
    ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪
    +2
    I live there so duh :P
  • BUCKY--... ♫♪‼Chlo... 2012/07/03 20:24:46
    BUCKY-- SKYNYRD
    take off you hoser :) :)

take off you hoser
  • ♫♪‼Chlo... BUCKY--... 2012/07/03 21:10:12 (edited)
    ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪
    +1
    LOL
    aw ok then. Good day!
  • Spe168 2012/07/01 21:16:11
    yes if I get a chance too
    Spe168
    +1
    and I have.
  • Rock 2012/07/01 20:48:01
    yes if I get a chance too
    Rock
    +1
    Been there, done that, didn't buy the t-shirt. Ontario is nice, but it reminds me of the States. However, people aren't as nice as the movies make you think.
  • Alli 2012/07/01 20:39:49
    yes if I get a chance too
    Alli
    +1
    I live in Ontario but I've traveled to the some of the other provinces and i'd love to see the rest
  • JohnT 2012/07/01 20:15:12
    yes if I get a chance too
    JohnT
    +1
    It is a beautiful country of course I would love to go there.
  • DarkStorm1976 2012/07/01 20:07:00
    yes if I get a chance too
    DarkStorm1976
    +1
    Being a UK resident who does travel much at all outside the UK, that would be the first place I'd like to visit :)
  • Brother Bo 2012/07/01 19:55:42
    yes if I get a chance too
    Brother Bo
    But only if I can take my rifle and shoot a Karibu
  • pamela 2012/07/01 19:20:49
    yes if I get a chance too
    pamela
    +2
    Actually that's coming up pretty soon for me. The whole family is taking a cruise to Alaska, and our last port before coming home is Victoria Canada. I have heard so much about how beautiful Victoria is, and that it is European inspired, by the way the city was developed. I can't wait. If this is as good as it sounds, I might want to check other cities in Canada, in the future. victoria canada victoria canada victoria canada
  • Pele Em... pamela 2012/07/02 03:24:29
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    It is beautiful and quaint, with old world charm. Buchart (hope I spelled that right) Gardens are wonderful and well worth the trip.
  • Mark 2012/07/01 19:07:46
    yes if I get a chance too
    Mark
    +1
    One of those countries that merits more than just popping in. I have only been to the west of the country visiting my aunt & uncle.
  • FencerCat 2012/07/01 18:23:07
    yes if I get a chance too
    FencerCat
    Oh, yes, it's definitely on my list. So far I've been to Toronto and the airport in Vancouver. I think it will take several trips to be able to see all of it.
  • mark 2012/07/01 17:42:34
    yes if I get a chance too
    mark
    +1
    Already had 2 visits and would love to visit again.
  • Fran-Halen 2012/07/01 17:42:29
    yes if I get a chance too
    Fran-Halen
    +1
    Been there many times. I love Canada !
  • flrdsgns 2012/07/01 17:18:43
    yes if I get a chance too
    flrdsgns
    +1
    I have visited Canada on a couple occasions. Beautiful country, nice people.
  • frank 2012/07/01 17:03:02
    yes if I get a chance too
    frank
    +1
    I have been there a few times (Victoria, Vancouver, and Nanaimo) and loved it and the people. I would go again if I could.
  • MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/07/01 17:02:58
    yes if I get a chance too
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    Only live an hr away but have never been. Should have went before a passport was required though. After watching the riot from 2011, when the Canucks lost against the Bruins, I may reconsider Vancouver though (the one place I really want to go)!
  • Arizona1950 2012/07/01 16:47:54
    yes if I get a chance too
    Arizona1950
    +1
    why not?
  • Larry 2012/07/01 16:42:34
    No I'm happy just where I am
    Larry
    +1
    been there done that don't care to go back
  • Truth Matters 2012/07/01 16:19:00
    No I'm happy just where I am
    Truth Matters
    I remember coming back from Canada with the shocking realization that these people are no longer our friends. I was deeply disappointed. I had always thought of Canada as the brother of America that we trusted completely. We never seriously controlled our borders and shared virtually everything in common.

Following my first business trip to Toronto / Mississauga, I returned disappointed at the shocking level of anti-american media bias. Canadian people are clearly influenced by it. I wasn't impressed by the anti-christian secularism and Atheism. That leads to nothing good. I was so ready to leave, I cancelled my final day I allocated for sightseeing in Toronto and headed out to the country hoping to find some sense of small town Canada - which I did.

Still, I think I would like to visit Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa and MOSTLY western Canada. I think Western Canada (except Vancouver) and central Canada would be more like the USA.
  • David W... Truth M... 2012/07/01 21:24:19
  • Truth M... David W... 2012/07/01 22:21:01
  • David W... Truth M... 2012/07/02 02:25:22
    David William
    You only validate nothing at all, your sweeping generalizations are pointless. I said religion is the problem, not the people who follow it, which is a common cop out for people of faith. "Look at all these bad men who don't follow religion." when you actively judged them by their actions, which is not what I judge religion on. It scares me because it is the most public, active form of truth suppression and death denial. Atheism, by definition is JUST the lack of beliefs in deities. You can't even tell me which diety is the right one without tripping over the pure contradiction that arises from their being many dieties. You cannot claim with any credibility with self affirmation of a diety because then you replace faith with conviction. This list of terrible people who committed atrocities did so in the name of a political ideology, not a religious one. It was not religion that was the specific target of their murders unless you consider the Christian hitler... who did murder people based on their religion. "Hitler often associated atheism with bolshevism, communism, and Jewish materialism."

The fox news thing? The only problem is.. you're not allowed to lie on a news media organization. Lets break this down really simply. News is not an opinion. News is news.

"Today a gunman k...

"Today a gunman killed 4 people in a shopping center. Police arrived at the scene but the man had already taken his own life."

IF MSNBC got that story.

"Today a gunman killed 4 people today, if ONLY we had more gun control things like this wouldn't happen"

IF FOX news got the story.

"today a gunman killed 4 people, if only those godless liberals would loosen gun control, some of those other people at the mall could have gunned him down."

Both only a potential valid solution to a none issue CREATED BY THE MEDIA,... NOT BY THE EVENT. Your neo-liberals and neo-conservatives are delusional, and the people that follow them are delusional. In american media, BOTH SIDES are a lie.
  • freakou... David W... 2012/07/02 08:25:08
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    You've obviously not learned a thing about religion. Religion isn't the problem but those who come to power through it/because of it. David Koresh, Jim Jones, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Osama Bin Laden, Castro, etc. pervet/exploit the beliefs of others from atheism, to Christianity, to Islam, and beyond. EXTREMIST Atheist do try to prevent certain parts of history to not be taught or be taught in a slanted political spin (such as the misconception of where the concept of ''separation of church and state'' is written and what it actually means) and some even try to erase historical/traditional/cultural expressions that anything remotely religious associated with it or a possibly religious occassion (such as saying Merry Christmas, having religious displays like Nativities in public, and the singing of most Christmas songs, using red or green at Christmastime, etc.). Atheists of the extremist variety can be as dangerous as fundamentalist Christians, or Jihadist Muslims. Very few murders are committed by religion.

2014/07/23 08:10:01