Would You Date A Person That Weigh 200 Pounds

Guess~GOD GOT IT~ 2009/12/14 02:29:43
Before you answer, keep in mind, one never knows what might happen if they don't like to exercise....Stop...don't even go there, I workout, thank you.

• itchy 2010/01/30 06:25:23
    itchy
    +4
    I am 200lbs but I look smaller. People always assume I weigh less then I do (including strangers, not that I tell everyone how much I weight. I avoid that) but the point is that you can't always tell how much a person weighs by thier appearance. So yes I would date someone over 200lbs, but not if they looked "fat". I am bigger but I have a good waist to hip ratio and I don't have any "rolls" so I know that a bigger person can look just fine and be fairly healthy granted they eat healthy like I try to.

• itchy 2010/01/30 06:25:23
    itchy
    +4
  • Guess~G... itchy 2010/01/30 18:51:53
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    it would be unhealthy if a man weighed under 200lbs. Its natural for a man to weigh 200 or lil more but considered fat for a woman, unless shes 5'11'. Pounds is only a number, some people fat is in the right places. One should not jugde noone on no terms because we may know where we are at now but we never know for fact where we may end up at. Keep this in mind, you can change fat but ugly is always worser, inside or out...Thanks for stopping by!
  • maltesegirl1976 2009/12/22 19:12:45
    I don't care about weight size, I only want someone to be good to me
    maltesegirl1976
    +2
    better than a skinny man. i don't like skinny men (no offence, thin is ugly juk, i have optimal body fat percentage (24 per cent per bodyfat scale - as i'm female) , but i don't look thin at all and can wear my mother's clothes who is almost as small as an asian and is also thin 46kgs , i'm 59 and people also tell me i look 64 kgs), therefore 200lbs is just right, my ideal type are mr olympias bodies so definately the man i am looking for would weigh 200 lbs or more!
  • Guess~G... maltese... 2009/12/23 03:41:40
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    me too. My man 240...Your avatar is a man, itn't it?. Not a word but it should be. How bout this, i've just invented a new word...This is really for the men, you know they don't like their woman to weigh no more than 130, most of them....Photobucket
  • maltese... Guess~G... 2009/12/23 13:43:08
    maltesegirl1976
    +2
    some men obsessed about media requirements about how a lady should be rather say - don't like fatties: and under 130 is thin, no offence for those who can't gain weight. if you go to youtube.com or bbw sites, there are a lot of men who admire those 'fatties'. anything above 140 is a bbw. below 140 is normal, but 130 is skinny. most of us here might think that men like their women 130 and under but i know for sure there are a lot of men who likes girls who are above their average weight. Being muscular through genetics is not one's fault also, and its not easy to get rid of muscle when it's trhough genetics, that's what happens with me who can gain 2 per cent of muscle immediately after i eat something. i don't bodybuild, i'm a female and i know that bodybuilding is only for males and most women look attractive with curves, not too much muscles. my training is hiit, for 30 minutes sometimes more, i read in sites that hiit increases strength, all i lift is 3kgs of dumb bells and you might think its funny i use my own bad as weights. when i sence my weight is going down i do wieght training and immediately i gain mass even if it is 1kg.
    now my ideal man, has to be 200 lbs, i like bhm, in the sence i like (big muscular men ) if you look at the mr olympias you know what i mean; these are my types but also they must be blonde. (sorry but i don't have a thing for brunettes, maybe i'm too picky in guys but that's just me) write back
  • Guess~G... maltese... 2009/12/23 22:21:08
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    much said and much I admire about you.. You like wat you like and we have a right to chose that which is appealing to us. I'm just into guys who like to smell good, look good and know how to treat a woman like we like to be treated. I like for my man to workout with me but hes always making excuses...You have a good day and maybe we shall meet again...Untill
  • maltese... Guess~G... 2009/12/24 06:08:24
    maltesegirl1976
    +3
    hi i hope to hear from you soon, i agree with you, everybody have different views about what it is attractive, but again when you fall in love sometimes it doesn't include looks, but comes from the inside. anyway it's been nice talking to you, i hope we meet again, in the meantime, happy xmas to you and all here
  • Guess~G... maltese... 2010/01/01 10:29:53
  • JDLogan 2009/12/16 03:31:36
    JDLogan
    +1
    I'm 6'4" and 240 pounds (and if you think that is overweight you need your worldview adjusted), and I have no interest in skeletal women; I see women 5'6" and taller trying to get under 120 pounds ... WHY?!? To fit into the warped view of people who think anorexia is beautiful?

On a side note, I've noticed that your questions tend to have several answers that (obviously) agree with your position, then an "Undecided" as if we can't decided how to agree with you; I don't agree with you in the least on this or any of your other opinions. If you would like people to be a little more accepting of your views, at least put an "Other" in your polls, or maybe put (gasp!) an option that totally disagrees with you in there.
  • kevracer 2009/12/15 01:33:22 (edited)
    kevracer
    +1
    she'd have to be 7'6" tall
  • Guess~G... kevracer 2009/12/15 01:39:54 (edited)
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    she's have to be 7'6" tall, what kind of smarts this make?..and people say my grammar is bad, you sucks lol...I just had to say this because people be all over me about my grammar on here so I just had to give it to you....Fat people need love too..Don't hate the fat, just get with it and change it to lean...thanks for visiting Kevracer and I mean no harm so don't jump all over me, I get enough of that with all the rest of the jerks on here....Merry Christmas
  • kevracer Guess~G... 2009/12/15 01:41:03
    kevracer
    +2
    you have some unresolved issues besides your weight.
  • Guess~G... kevracer 2009/12/15 01:51:49
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    funny...I don't have any problems with my weight, I work it baby... Maybe with my grammar and spelling but it too can be fixed...What say ye?
  • kevracer Guess~G... 2009/12/15 01:54:37
    kevracer
    +2
    I'm sorry if my answer upset you.
  • Guess~G... kevracer 2009/12/15 02:05:17
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    not at all..I have learned in life you are what you see yourself to be and I see myself as loving, caring, considerate, well mannered, friendly, out spoken, giving, a go getter and most importantly i'm a child of the King. Me having all this, nothing noone can say can fold me...Untill
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2009/12/14 23:18:21
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    Everyone carries their weight differently. Some people are solid it weighs more than flab. So hell yes, 200lbs isn't much weight for a muscle bound man.
  • Guess~G... SoCalEx... 2009/12/14 23:35:53
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    agree....most men do find a problem with women being this size...I think people that do complain abot their mate being big they need to workout together or shut up...thanks for dropping in...Merry Christmas
  • Half-Ginger 2009/12/14 20:15:13
    Half-Ginger
    +1
    Its more a question of I'd like someone healthy who can take good care of themself. It they're overweight they don't give that impression...? I don't know is the honest answer.
  • Guess~G... Half-Gi... 2009/12/14 23:40:12
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    sometimes the fat can be in the right places..you always hear people say, he/she weren't that big when I meet them...How small minded. Why don't they just encourage their partner to exercise or better yet go together. Relationships work out better when both partners resolve their concerns together instead of complaining..thanks for input...Merry Christmas
  • Tara 2009/12/14 18:41:47
    Tara
    +1
    Weight has never been an issue for me. My husband weighs about 210 or so and a boyfriend I had was probably a little more than that.

But then again, weight itself really has nothing to do with whether someone is fat. A guy can weigh 200 pounds and be horrifically over weight and another guy can weigh 250 pounds and be solid muscle because he does excerise and work out
  • Guess~G... Tara 2009/12/14 23:44:19
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    you right..actually a man that weigh only 200 lbs is not big at all but with this much on a woman is a lil heavy...Most people picked your answer but when it comes to men, they're all talk and most of them want give a woman this size the time of the day, liars...thanks for coming...Merry Christmas
  • mad hatter 2009/12/14 18:36:49
    Only if they were the only one on earth
    mad hatter
    +1
    then it would still be iffy because that is alot of woman to love so idk i would probably still say no earth iffy alot woman love idk
  • Guess~G... mad hatter 2009/12/14 23:50:54
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +3
    she don't look too bad...thones really turn a man on..I bet your jerking off now, lol...Fat is beautiful when you dress it up right...Its not how big one is but how big you make yourself looks and I know a lot of people thats fat but when they dress up, they look dynamite..Get over yourself..I'm pretty sure your mate can say many things about you they don't like, your attitude for one...Merry Christmas
  • Shay mad hatter 2009/12/15 00:29:22
    Shay
    +2
    is this what you see when you look at me??
  • Guess~G... Shay 2009/12/15 01:26:57
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    all I see is legs, so how can I think anything farther? I only gave my input on fat. You gave yours and I gave mines simple as that..Untill
  • Shay Guess~G... 2009/12/15 01:35:46
    Shay
    +3
    oh sorry hun...i was asking mike...we have this long drawn out conversation about plus sized women all the time...he's very shallow and doesn't know how to look into someone's heart...i love him to death, he's my best friend, but i'm hoping one day he'll learn that if he looks past the fat, then maybe he'll find happiness and a woman who loves him
  • Guess~G... Shay 2009/12/15 01:54:31 (edited)
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    my bad...I guess this wat I get for not reading before I respond..sorry, I hope you get thur to him..later
  • Shay Guess~G... 2009/12/15 01:57:38
  • Guess~G... Shay 2009/12/15 02:07:31
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    how sweet...the nicest pic i've seen yet on my poll...thank you, you kind person you....later
  • Redneck mad hatter 2009/12/16 05:34:03
    Redneck
    +1
    Adolf Coors has never brewed enough beer to get me to warm up to her. I don't think I could get drunk enough.
  • itchy mad hatter 2010/01/30 06:31:16 (edited)
    itchy
    +3
    This girl is wayyy more then 200lbs. She's probably more like 350-400lbs.
  • Treecat47 2009/12/14 08:16:10
    Treecat47
    +1
    Depends how tall they were.

But otherwise I'm not sure I could. Fat is a bit of a turn off. If you can date a fat person I have no problem with that but I like my blokes to look after themselves and watch their health.

I'm overweight too but working on losing it. xD
  • Guess~G... Treecat47 2009/12/15 00:02:14
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    ok...fat on fat is not a match, don't blame you here....Do you turn off your mate? or do they continuously complain about your weigh. My friend tells me I need to lose a lil more weigh all the time but he need to lose some weigh too. I workout 3 to 4 times a week, I use to do it 5 to 6 times a day. Age is stilling on and I don't have that spunk like I use to...Long as we try to get fit and make effort to be healthy this is all that matters...thanks for sharing and wish you much success on your health. Remember, its not the weigh that matters, being healthy is the reward...Merry Christmas
  • Treecat47 Guess~G... 2009/12/15 11:30:25
    Treecat47
    +1
    I don't have a mate sadly. I have dated someone while overweight and they didn't seem bothered. Tbh it's more to do with being comfortable with myself. I just don't like being overweight.

I agree health is the award, thanks :D Merry Christmas tooo!
  • Guess~G... Treecat47 2009/12/15 17:43:22
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    honey, let me tell you something. Only you though because my poll question is really me. While I meant to say a larger size, somehow the truth just flowed out. I use to weigh 230 lbs. I started lightly jogging on the track. Everytime I looked at the news, I would hear someone have been attacked, so I took it to the gym. We women just can't exercise alone by ourselves. We either pay or buy some equipment for our home, either way, we got to pay. Long story short. I went down to 170 lbs after exercising for 7 years..long time huh. Anyhow, I have feet problems, my feet wouldn't allow me to workout like I use to, I stopped. Year past, I looked at myself and tears came flowing down. The fat attack is back. Lordy, Lordy, I now weigh 210 lbs. My friend bought me a treadmill so I can workout in the house, i've had it since Nov. of last year. I workout 3 to 4 times a week, sometimes lesser but the fat just keep saying i'm not going nowhere untill you controll your eating habit...it sucks. Cakes and bread just want let me loose. If I can give up these two, i'll be alright. You see, no matter how much we exercise, if we don't get a grib on letting our flesh control our behaviour, bad habits will devour us. Once your body get use of the same exercise, if you don't eat healthy, the weight s...
    honey, let me tell you something. Only you though because my poll question is really me. While I meant to say a larger size, somehow the truth just flowed out. I use to weigh 230 lbs. I started lightly jogging on the track. Everytime I looked at the news, I would hear someone have been attacked, so I took it to the gym. We women just can't exercise alone by ourselves. We either pay or buy some equipment for our home, either way, we got to pay. Long story short. I went down to 170 lbs after exercising for 7 years..long time huh. Anyhow, I have feet problems, my feet wouldn't allow me to workout like I use to, I stopped. Year past, I looked at myself and tears came flowing down. The fat attack is back. Lordy, Lordy, I now weigh 210 lbs. My friend bought me a treadmill so I can workout in the house, i've had it since Nov. of last year. I workout 3 to 4 times a week, sometimes lesser but the fat just keep saying i'm not going nowhere untill you controll your eating habit...it sucks. Cakes and bread just want let me loose. If I can give up these two, i'll be alright. You see, no matter how much we exercise, if we don't get a grib on letting our flesh control our behaviour, bad habits will devour us. Once your body get use of the same exercise, if you don't eat healthy, the weight stays. Exercise never get easy. Some may say they love it but only reward I see is when you get through and see the results, other than this, it sucks...Much control for the both of us. The love that one gives regardless of size, color, religion or race, God rewards love all the time. Keep on, keepin on. Fent to work some fat. Aint nothing to it but just DOIN IT...later
  • Treecat47 Guess~G... 2009/12/16 00:18:13
    Treecat47
    +1
    Erm I'm female and I can go walking/running for free by myself. I prefer to be alone. :P If I'm in a gym I blast music through my headphones and try ignore people around me (not a social person). I also do Karate (while that doesn't help me lose weight it keeps me somewhat fit).

Thanks for the support though.
  • Guess~G... Treecat47 2009/12/16 15:04:02
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +2
    Word.....be safe if you go running outside byself. We have been talking for a couple of days now, so I think you are more socialable then you think. When I did go to the gym, running my mouth were included in my workout too. To have friends, one must show themselves to be friendly. For anybody on this earth to say they don't need friends, more power to them because people can reck your nerves. I enjoyed talking with you...PEACE
  • Treecat47 Guess~G... 2009/12/17 05:36:24
    Treecat47
    +1
    I'm a lot more social on the net but not irl. Yeah It's a small town here been walking about on my own for ages, I always keep myself aware though just in case.

Me too been nice speaking, thanks.
  • Guess~G... Treecat47 2009/12/17 23:29:05
    Guess~GOD GOT IT~
    +1
    people are getting wacky by the day, going completely insane. If you can, find you a partner....later
  • Long~Legs-RWAC 2009/12/14 06:58:50
    Long~Legs-RWAC
    +2
    200 lbs of muscle I'm active and I want my mate to be active too.

2014/07/30 22:49:02