Would God protect you if He didn’t even protect Abel, who killed for Him?

holyheretic 2011/03/27 04:45:18
Related Topics: God, Bible, Read
Yes; God loves me better than He loved Abel
No; God would not protect me
Maybe; God might protect me, sometimes He does protect people
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived”  Isaac Asimov
I have another idea

Read More: http://bewilderingbiblelegends.blogspot.com/

• emilio 2012/04/22 14:49:49
    I have another idea
    emilio
    +1
    i dont understand why people created and then later suffer from hunger and the other from anger and greediness and jealousy that will make this world none stop fighting to gain the power to rule. we all know from the beginning when Cain kill Abel because of jealous trigger his mind to get angry and without any fear from God he killed his own brother. This story will continue until there are people on this kind of world. So now what is the purpose of creating Adam and Eve??? if later nobody can stop his own freedom to do what they want..you can answer me not base on the Bible!!
  • holyher... emilio 2012/04/23 03:33:20
  • MellaD 2011/11/28 21:47:57
    No; God would not protect me
    MellaD
    +1
    wow. Atheists attributed to Hitler.......shocking.

IT'S A MUTHAF***ING FABLE PEOPLE!!!!
  • holyher... MellaD 2012/01/30 20:15:37
  • Radical Ed 2011/04/23 09:36:11
    “Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived...
    Radical Ed
    +1
    i prefer to trust something substantial and real to protect me, like my dog or best friend.
  • Tau_Seti 2011/04/01 13:41:54 (edited)
  • KAREN 2011/03/29 20:42:51
    I have another idea
    KAREN
    +1
    WOW! This post is deep!!!..If I may, I don't thank GOD Let Cain, Kill Abel. Cain killed for his own selfish reason, God gave Man the ability to know wrong from right. Cain murdered his brother, Abel. However, Abel IS LIVING IN Heaven, while Cain still lives in HELL! *jus my opinion* brother abel abel living heaven cain lives jus opinion cain and abel
  • holyher... KAREN 2011/03/30 04:39:14
  • KAREN holyher... 2011/03/31 15:28:50
    KAREN
    +1
    Like I stated, its my opinion. The God I serve is a Just God! I can't imagine God watching any of these things your referring to. But, I can see SATAN having a ball watching.,
  • holyher... KAREN 2011/03/31 15:33:28
  • KAREN holyher... 2011/04/11 18:57:53
    KAREN
    +1
    Never read it. Lucifer only trick to man, was to make man believe he dosen't exist. Satan can never be a God. He's only a God for those who are filed with evil, and unrightousness. Right now today, Satan STILL has to ask God for Premission.
  • holyher... KAREN 2011/04/12 08:59:53 (edited)
  • KAREN holyher... 2011/05/04 22:28:14
    KAREN
    +1
    Why do I even reply...lol..have a great wednesday!!!
  • holyher... KAREN 2012/01/30 20:16:02
  • bsb 2011/03/29 18:07:04
    I have another idea
    bsb
    +2
    I believe that god will protect the weak and good.the meek shall inherit the earth.the teaching was that god protects all.I know in my heart God loves me,because I believe in his son Jesus Christ.
  • holyher... bsb 2011/03/30 04:40:22
  • Zippcodey 2011/03/29 05:05:06
    I have another idea
    Zippcodey
    All people turned their backs on Yahweh. That's why so many people don't even believe in a Creator or Messiah. That's why you see all the killings and satanic things going on. It was supposed to happen but the truth is going to come one last time for the Tribulation Period. Yahweh will not come back until there are 10 World Unions which come together as a One World Order with the Pope ruling it from Jerusalem, the 3rd Temple must be built and the armies of every nation when they go against Jerusalem is when Yahweh will return.
  • Crazy Feet 2011/03/29 05:02:29
    I have another idea
    Crazy Feet
    +2
    God protects my soul by showing me the truth,as for my flesh anything can happen!
  • holyher... Crazy Feet 2011/03/29 05:47:46
  • Crazy Feet holyher... 2011/03/29 13:14:50
    Crazy Feet
    +2
    I don't believe in Einstein [man].The mortal [flesh] part of us doesn't believe God and is always working against the spirit of us as humans[hew,meaning two...the man and Adam].The spiritual [soul] part of us craves goodness,does goodness and can be goodness as long as we ignore the mortal part of us.The two do not coincide peacefully at all,so one part of you dies and the other lives, God willing, and yes He has that right as the creator of all, even if man gets confused about what God has done and what man has done with it. The flesh is what is defeated by the power of God, by Christ ''where is thy sting oh death'' and it was/is a supernatural act of the spirit.The truth comes from God ,the adulteration/alteration of it, from man, and to believe otherwise is the product of human weakness.Who in their right mind would trust man or a man ''you are not a god but a man'' look around geniuses.
  • holyher... Crazy Feet 2011/03/30 04:44:36
  • KAREN Crazy Feet 2011/04/11 18:51:47
    KAREN
    +2
    Well said Noni!!
  • holyher... Crazy Feet 2011/04/12 09:18:39
  • gracious43 2011/03/29 02:55:47
    No; God would not protect me
    gracious43
    +1
    Matthew 23:34-36 (New Living Translation)

34 “Therefore, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers of religious law. But you will kill some by crucifixion, and you will flog others with whips in your synagogues, chasing them from city to city. 35 As a result, you will be held responsible for the murder of all godly people of all time—from the murder of righteous Abel to the murder of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you killed in the Temple between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 I tell you the truth, this judgment will fall on this very generation.
  • Icedragon1969 2011/03/28 14:00:23
    I have another idea
    Icedragon1969
    +1
    I think he does, but it's not going to be some miraculous salvation. As the punchline for one of my favorite jokes goes: "God just stared at him incredulously and then said, 'What are you talking about? I sent a jeep, a boat, and a helicopter!'"
  • holyher... Icedrag... 2011/03/28 18:29:36
  • Icedrag... holyher... 2011/03/28 18:32:04
    Icedragon1969
    +1
    That's why some of us don't believe that they are his ambassadors on Earth. :(
  • Radical Ed holyher... 2011/04/23 09:37:24
    Radical Ed
    +1
    hahaha.....poor baby 0o
  • seathanaich 2011/03/28 05:23:23
    seathanaich
    +1
    The Bible wasn't edited for consistency at any point, so you are going to find plenty of contradictions in it.
  • Judson 3:16 2011/03/28 03:51:25
    Judson 3:16
    +1
    And as Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the book of Daniel 3:12 says "God will save us and even if he doesn't yet I will praise him"...There is a much better life than this one...
  • holyher... Judson ... 2011/03/28 06:44:48
  • colette holyher... 2011/03/28 12:45:01
    colette
    +1
    Jefferson was no brilliant man, he was quite intelligent, but brilliant, nay, if he were he would had never kept slaves ( A brilliant person would know how wrong that was and is and would had done everything to stop slavery. A brilliant mind could no way believe that 1) it was okay to own other human beings to do all the manual labor for you while you paid them nothing, but merely fed, housed and clothed them) and 2) you actually yourself owned slaves. And as far as Einstein ( who was not such a nice person either he treated his wife horribly and they believe she actually was partly responsible for his theory as that she too was a scientist) but his Theory of Relativity is merely a theory, but because people learn it in school they believe it must be fact and I can guarantee you in 2 or 3 hundred years from now another "brilliant" scientist will discover that theory was flawed, or wrong, and he or she will reveal their new brilliant theory...just look back throughout scientific history, often what was deemed fact at one time was dispelled in another. And if these men were true geniuses they would had created medicines to cure diseases, or found some kind of energy source that is clean, safe and cheap to manufacture, or they would had figured out how to travel faster than t...
    Jefferson was no brilliant man, he was quite intelligent, but brilliant, nay, if he were he would had never kept slaves ( A brilliant person would know how wrong that was and is and would had done everything to stop slavery. A brilliant mind could no way believe that 1) it was okay to own other human beings to do all the manual labor for you while you paid them nothing, but merely fed, housed and clothed them) and 2) you actually yourself owned slaves. And as far as Einstein ( who was not such a nice person either he treated his wife horribly and they believe she actually was partly responsible for his theory as that she too was a scientist) but his Theory of Relativity is merely a theory, but because people learn it in school they believe it must be fact and I can guarantee you in 2 or 3 hundred years from now another "brilliant" scientist will discover that theory was flawed, or wrong, and he or she will reveal their new brilliant theory...just look back throughout scientific history, often what was deemed fact at one time was dispelled in another. And if these men were true geniuses they would had created medicines to cure diseases, or found some kind of energy source that is clean, safe and cheap to manufacture, or they would had figured out how to travel faster than the speed of light so we could go to the
    farthest reaches of this universe, or they would had figured out how to halt the aging process, on and on, sorry there were and still are no true geniuses in this world, nooooo way! And brilliant to me means genius.
  • holyher... colette 2011/03/28 18:34:51
  • colette holyher... 2011/03/28 19:05:46
    colette
    +1
    False Christian dear HH, false Christian. And the slaves written about in the bible were from biblical times not from Jeffersons times, and don't try blaming the bible for slavery it ain't gonna work, the bible recorded what was occurring then, it did not create slavery....just stop that! And you know full well the bible is parable, not meant to be read literally, do you seriously think any parent would take a rod to beat their child as in the phrase "spare the rod, spoil the child"? No, what that means is without punishing a child they will be spoiled, aka a brat, will not know right from wrong, it means you set up guidelines and punish when children are bad but you do not literally beat them....surely you don't think people , people who believe in a loving God beat their kids with rods, do you? You really need to learn how to read the bible honey, it is not a literate book.

And you are wrong Lincoln was a man of faith, where you get the idea he wasn't is beyond me and please do not post some BS atheist rhetoric, they are full of it, he was a man who worshiped God.
  • holyher... colette 2011/03/28 19:38:15
  • colette holyher... 2011/03/28 21:46:22
    colette
    +1
    I only believe what I hear, anyone can write anything about anyone after they die and therefore they cannot tell you if what was written is true or false...sorry not buying it.
  • holyher... colette 2011/03/29 00:31:42
  • colette holyher... 2011/03/29 00:36:29
    colette
    +1
    I believe people have the right to believe or not believe anything they want.
  • holyher... colette 2011/03/29 00:38:19
  • colette holyher... 2011/03/29 00:44:11
    colette
    +1
    Ugh not him again!!! I can't stand that oaf!! He is mighty impressed by his own thoughts, the sound of his voice and I bet by his own poops, I would not be the least bit surprised if when he poops he marvels and thinks it's a masterpiece because it came out of him! PU I can't stand that guy!!

2014/09/18 13:51:53