Women Are Devious. True Or False?

Geezertalk 2009/07/20 19:57:09
True
False
Other

• kjx2 2013/04/06 05:30:19
    True
    kjx2
    a woman caught in a lie will destroy a mans life. in stead of fessing up to cheating on her boyfriend/husband, she might claim rape. sad part is, even if proven that it was consensual, if she was drinking she can claim otherwise. the mans life is pretty much over after that, friends and family watching his name get dragged through the mud. it happens a whole lot, i saw it time and again.

a man will talk some crap, call names, or embarrass a woman. no real harm done, definitely no life altering or legal repercussions.

sadly i know some women truly do get raped and i really do feel for them and in no way making light of their particular situations.
  • _Ganjaa 2011/06/01 19:51:16
    True
    _Ganjaa
  • Dutch1962 2009/11/04 05:11:45
    Other
    Dutch1962
    I want to say true but if I do I sense trouble... Damn, you got me all mixed up, you are so devious.
  • Pepper Soder 2009/10/05 14:01:24 (edited)
    True
    Pepper Soder
    +3
    I know this one woman I loved...turns out she was: Albanian, the granddaughter of a former Albanian Minister of the Interior (equivalent to Criminal Justice System, Police, and/or Immigration Services), a lesbian, an exhibitionist, involved in the Albanian sex trafficking business (with her grandfather and many others), had dominated a bisexual female lover (pimped her out, or more correctly: dominated, oppressed, controlled her) who had double penetration and group sex orgies with dozens of men/women (about 200 men & women throughout several years). Aida (the devious lesbian I was in love with) slept with her boss, got married to him just to stay in the US, and divorced him after the papers went through. But before she got divorced, and after getting her green card, she turned the tables on him and got him arrested (now sentenced to nearly three years in a New York prison) for trying to get other men to have sex with her (almost complete lies and a clever setup)...

Consider the total hypocrisy of having a grandfather (with his greased cabal) who is supposed to enforce the laws as Albanian Minister of the Interior, but instead is a corrupt politician circumventing the laws, forcing women into prostitution and slavery; who knows what else. All this while getting involved in sex ...

Consider the total hypocrisy of having a grandfather (with his greased cabal) who is supposed to enforce the laws as Albanian Minister of the Interior, but instead is a corrupt politician circumventing the laws, forcing women into prostitution and slavery; who knows what else. All this while getting involved in sex trafficking business and getting his granddaughter (Aida) to become part of it...

And this is only what I know about her...

Her background, important political family, education, and connections to Communist Albania was something she never talked to me about, let alone her lesbianism, bisexual lover, orgies and with dozens of women (maybe even men), exhibitionism, and crime/conspiracy/setup against this poor guy (she told me he was her ex-husband, nothing more).

I went to dinner with her a few times, and I knew she had skeletons in her closet when she barely talked about her past, IF AT ALL... She was very friendly toward me, and I began to have real feelings toward her. She acted flirty and cutesy around me (now that I think she is/was lipstick lesbian).

Not being Albanian, one of her dozens of current lovers, or privy to nearly anything about her life, I had no idea of until one of her lesbian lovers posted the true story on the internet, and it was only then that I noticed all the pieces began to fit together.

My heart sank and I was depressed myself for weeks as I found out just how evil her character is. She is a very chic and stylish woman, 5'3'' - 5'4'' , petite, and resembles Audrey Hepburn in style and appearance. I knew her for several years, and I was very attracted to her her, but I knew something was up when she gave "little white lies" and expected me to believe them (she thought I did, anyway).

If it wasn't for that true story her lesbian lover put online, we might have kept in touch, I might have gone down that path, and I no doubt might face a similar fate as her ex-hubby. But now all I can say after several years, I am still heartbroken, I guess you could say pining and over her still, like a flame that won't die. But happy it was put online for all to see (although now she had it deleted from the internet). After all this time, I thought it would get easier to discuss my own heartache, pain and disgust, but some scars never fully heal.

She grew up with Albanian politicians, rich and extravagant Communist elitists, a sex slave she personally controlled as a sex toy for her own use and many others, as well as lies, cover-ups, and conspiracies that surpass most anything in US media...Albanian society was and is rife with "family clans" and "blood feuds" not unlike Italian mafia...and she was right in the middle of it.

A person would never know unless you were one of Aida's very close Albanian friends, and from what I know, Aida and her aunt are/were lovers as well; talk about incest. Many women belong to "cliques" that can breed deviousness/deceit. Just as some cultures, along with family ties, demand corruption, deceit, lies, bribes, sex slavery, etc....I'm not even going to get into murder.

*I have met a few honest/non-deceitful women, and I am glad to say they exist. You have to be a VERY good judge of character to find the honest ones; they will be upfront, tell the truth as much as possible, and not . Like Aida, I happen to think most women can be born politicians (liars and crooks) and just as difficult to spot an honest woman (non-devious/lying/cheating in character) as an honest politician...Better be careful, or it can cost you much more than you bargained for.
  • Proffesor Bubbles 2009/10/02 04:24:06
    True
    Proffesor Bubbles
    +1
    I know I tend to be devious..only when I have to be, or really want something from my lover =]
  • lily 2009/10/01 21:36:12 (edited)
    Other
    lily
    +1
    just as much as MEN. of corse we are smarter so wen we want to be we are far more devious muahhaha
  • Emmers :DD lily 2009/11/15 20:07:03
    Emmers :DD
    Women aren't smarter than men. Men aren't smarter than women.
  • zcberry 2009/10/01 18:33:12
    True
    zcberry
    Only when true you make us that way!
  • Jewellery Gal 2009/10/01 12:45:53
    True
    Jewellery Gal
    Yes. Just watch an episode of Gossip Girl and you will see how bitchy they can be. But it can be funny when you watch them do their scheming. Gossip Girl rules. Don't forget to tune into season 3 guys. watch scheming gossip girl rules forget tune season 3 guys
  • Conspiracy of One 2009/09/30 18:43:50
    True
    Conspiracy of One
    And I can list about a million other things...
  • Sundance3d 2009/09/03 15:04:04 (edited)
    True
    Sundance3d
    Woman may not be devious as often as men, but it is usually more indepth from a woman. i.e. A man will toss a rumor about her at work, costing her a slight blemish on her reputation that usually clears up and becomes the new joke everyone including the woman, laughs at around the watercooler ....... But a woman?? She will plan something so strategic, it costs him not only his reputation ... She has the inner workings and patience, if she wishes, to devour his entire career... and then some.
  • True
    Sc ♥ Angel ♥™ -Won't be back for awhile, if at all.
    +1
    I think some can be....

...but that goes for both genders as well :)
  • little mrs. Edward Cullen 2009/08/19 04:59:01
    True
    little mrs. Edward Cullen
    +1
    ha ha!!
  • . 2009/08/16 06:18:42
  • JDLogan 2009/08/15 21:12:34
    Other
    JDLogan
    +1
    PEOPLE are devious!

people devious
  • ypd91 2009/08/15 05:12:31
    True
    ypd91
  • Killjoys Queen 2009/08/15 01:44:44
    Other
    Killjoys Queen
    +1
    It depends...some women can be more devious than others, while men can be devious too...
  • hart 2009/08/14 23:13:29
    True
    hart
    +1
    they can be, for sure.
  • GreatLakes 2009/08/14 21:13:32
    True
    GreatLakes
    +2
    true
    Yes some women are definitely devious...especially when jealousy or betrayal are involved.....
  • Gun665 2009/08/14 21:08:20
  • Milk Maid 2009/08/14 21:07:19
    False
    Milk Maid
    +1
    Men are far more devious.....
  • Rover 2009/08/14 20:38:34 (edited)
    True
    Rover
  • Jester 2009/08/14 20:28:07
    True
    Jester
    +3
    As a general rule, I find girls to be more vindictive and sinister than their male counterparts.

I would much rather have a guy highly pissed off at me than some skirt. Worst case scenario with a guy, you get into a fist fight, and 20 min later you are having a beer together.

Girls will slash your tires, kidnap your little brother, and attempt to smuggle anthrax into your dorm room if they are pissed.
  • Jewelle... Jester 2009/10/01 12:52:26
    Jewellery Gal
    +1
    You're right about that one. Girls can become obsessed about whatever pisses them off. I reckon it's very much how they overreact to news and how they get very emotional in a short matter of time.
  • ~Captain Ryu Kiryu~ 2009/08/14 20:27:41
    Other
    ~Captain Ryu Kiryu~
    +1
    Some are, some aren't.
  • Moderated 2009/08/14 20:27:11
    True
    Moderated
    +2
    Yes, I am devious when provoked.

true devious provoked
  • RamblingVoices. 2009/08/14 20:25:51
    Other
    RamblingVoices.
    +2
    men can be just as devious if not a little more so... devious
  • sami 2009/08/14 20:24:59
    Other
    sami
    +1
    some.... okay most of them are. lol
  • Waiting 2009/08/14 20:21:43
    Other
    Waiting
    +1
    As a very general statement yes. It is how they learned to get there way in a male dominated society.
  • julie 2009/08/14 20:18:43
    Other
    julie
    +1
    There are lots of women who are devious but there are just as many men who are devious.
  • ~Nimkim=^_^=~ 2009/08/14 03:56:01
    True
    ~Nimkim=^_^=~
    +1
    cutest shoes ever!
  • paleale 2009/08/09 02:57:04
    True
    paleale
    +1
    It's the dark side (of the month) of an otherwise manipulative gender.
  • maia 2009/08/06 05:01:26
    Other
    maia
    +1
    Depends on the woman.
  • <--That guy 2009/08/06 05:00:55
    Other
    <--That guy
    +1
    Some are
  • frere 2009/08/03 02:12:13
    True
    frere
    +1
    except for one I met :) best damned girl ever
  • ilovesurferguys 2009/08/03 00:56:07
    True
    ilovesurferguys
    +1
    hell yes we are
  • Vivian 2009/08/01 05:48:35
    True
    Vivian
    +1
    I'll fess up.
  • Joe 2009/07/29 03:39:11
    True
    Joe
    +1
    All human beings are guilty of that.
  • kimdracula 2009/07/27 09:10:50
    Other
    kimdracula
    +1
    Sometimes. But men are also devious. :/
  • CWFR kimdracula 2009/07/28 21:05:32
    CWFR
    +2
    No we're not.

Geeheeheee.....

2014/10/25 07:47:21