Woman Who Hit Their Men

boots 2012/07/19 02:01:30
Jail Time
Hit Back
Woman Should Be Allowed To Hit Men Because
Why do more and more woman think it is okay to hit their spouses.
I have known many couples and I would say at least 70% of the men in these couples have told me that when they're woman get mad they sometimes would pinch slap or even punch them.
I will even admit that my girl has twice slapped me when she got mad.
The second time she did I grabbed her and snarled so hard in her face she turned whit as a ghost.
She never did it again.
I know woman realize that their punches and slaps do not really hurt us because you are such tiny things even if in your heads you think you are tough(so cute) but hitting is not permitted no matter how pathetic your attempts at violence are.
I as a man have never struck a girl and hope that I never will.
I just do not get why woman seem to think its okay for them to hit their men because they know their men will most likely never hit you back.

So do you think its okay if a woman loses her temper no matter what the situation is to hit their man?
Or should woman who hit their men either get put in jail for spousal abuse or should the man have the right to hit back in self defense?

• D.C.Verdone 2012/07/20 20:10:49
    Hit Back
    D.C.Verdone
    I don't think that. If you get by a woman, just give it back to her with the same amount.

Unfortunately I think guys let girls think its ok for us to hit them without retaliation because of guys being afraid they will too hard.

Be that as it may, you should still hit back. If you hit her a little harder then you need to fix that, but if you can keep from hitting us (which men have done amazingly well at) then you more than likely can keep from hitting too hard too. If she has a problem with it, then you really shouldn't be together if she can't take what she gives.
  • Monkey D. Luffy 2012/07/19 13:59:21
    Monkey D. Luffy
    Well,I keep slapping my friends from my back hand side like anime girls..they just laugh it off..so I think it's ok with them..
    But I'll never actually hit a boy with the intention to vent my anger..specially not my man..
  • mandyinabox 2012/07/19 11:54:09
    mandyinabox
    +1
    Violence is NEVER okay, especially in a relationship. However, sometimes one person loses hope and feels it's the only way to get through, even though there are (most often) better ways.
  • JacquelChrissyC.May 2012/07/19 07:06:19
    Jail Time
    JacquelChrissyC.May
    +1
    if men shouldn't be wed to hit women, then women shouldn't be allowed to hit men. it's as simple as that.
  • xxx 2012/07/19 06:34:10
  • Resp 2012/07/19 05:00:09
  • SlaveWaterNymph 2012/07/19 04:57:05
    SlaveWaterNymph
    +1
    Shouldnt be okay for both genders to do it.....
  • Kalayaan 001 2012/07/19 04:00:53 (edited)
    Kalayaan 001
    +1
    Ideally, none should hit one another.

But, reality doesn't always conform to that. So, it seems that some training of martial-arts should be taken. Being physically smaller and weaker, women are more likely to use weapons in such conflicts. And women also tend to be somewhat faster and more agile.

So, men must know how to block, duck, and evade well... just in case.
    Always "Be prepared" as the U.S. Boy Scout motto goes.
  • Stef and the City 2012/07/19 04:00:51
    Hit Back
    Stef and the City
    +1
    A punch for a punch. If she kicks him in the nuts, he should kick her in the box. Just don't do that to the wrong girl, you might lose a foot.
  • flyingseaturtle BN 2012/07/19 03:59:13
    Jail Time
    flyingseaturtle BN
    +2
    If someone hits another they should go to jail. I think it would be better if no one hurts each other ;-)
  • Gaven Small 2012/07/19 03:51:22
    Jail Time
    Gaven Small
    +2
    you want to be treated equal? It stars here.
  • tristarr 2012/07/19 03:50:58
    Jail Time
    tristarr
    +2
    any kind of violent act should be punished regardless of gender.women are absolutely no different than men in that aspect.violence is violence.it's wrong.
  • Charmaine 2012/07/19 03:43:25
  • Pet Rock Whisperer 2012/07/19 03:16:37
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +2
    I got the sh*t kicked out of me by a girl I broke up with. She didn't handle rejection well at all and knew I wouldn't hit her and took total advantage of that fact. Pulled me out of my car by my eye socket and laid into me. She had 4 brothers and knew how to inflict some pain. Fortunately, one of her brothers pulled her off of me enough so I could run away! lol
  • Pele Emerging 2012/07/19 03:03:20
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    No hitting. I really like that you STOPPED your girl from hitting you, but you did not hit her back. Good handling of the situation.
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2012/07/19 02:57:23
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +3
    I had a girlfriend hit me...I then looked at her and then punched a hole through a door, I then asked her "Are you sure you want to go there?" (yes, it was repaired, and No, she didn't want to go there). I then went for a long walk to get the hell away from her psycho fit....she had cooled her jets when I returned...
  • Pele Em... Bob, th... 2012/07/19 03:06:14
    Pele Emerging
    +3
    I can't imagine being so stupid as to hit a guy. Some women like to play with fire. While I would never tolerate a man who hit me, I also wouldn't hit him, either. Fighting is one thing. I'm not a terribly confrontational person, but my buttons can be pushed. I may yell, though most likely, I'll try to leave and calm down, but hit someone? No way! I don't understand why some women think that's ok, either.
  • Bob, th... Pele Em... 2012/07/19 03:16:50
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +2
    she wasn't even mad at something I did!! That's the crazy part...she was mad about a friend of hers at work...I asked what's wrong and silly me, I thought if she explained that telling me would help her vent (She was a rather passionate Puerto Rican gal). As I remember she growled and swung and punched me in the jaw!! The good news was that a punch doesn't sting like a slap...When I returned about a half hour later she apologised profusely and the evening was enjoyable...for some reason seeing a hole in her door kind of excited her....go figure....weird :)
  • Pele Em... Bob, th... 2012/07/19 03:35:15
    Pele Emerging
    +2
    That is weird, but at least it was some compensation. I'd rather get mutually excited. Make up sex is all well and good, but not having to make up at all is even better!
  • Bob, th... Pele Em... 2012/07/19 03:35:39
  • D.C.Ver... Bob, th... 2012/07/20 20:14:24
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/19 02:55:46
  • Laura C 2012/07/19 02:44:57
    Jail Time
    Laura C
    +3
    sure if it applys for a man its no diferent for a woman abuse is wrong full stop
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/07/19 02:34:06
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +3
    Jail time is certainly on the list, but the same procedures should apply as apply for an abusive man. Anger management, counseling, whatever.

Hitting back is just upping the ante, and 2 wrongs still don't make a right.

It's all part of the culture of "It's all about ME." No restraints, no manners, nothing but "I can if I want to."

The son of a friend got his wife into counseling when she hit him -- he was holding their baby, whom she only missed because her husband swung him to one side.
  • NoHandlebarsAttached 2012/07/19 02:29:26
    Jail Time
    NoHandlebarsAttached
    +3
    People shouldn't be striking people during arguments.
  • boots NoHandl... 2012/07/19 02:32:59
    boots
    It is documented that a man has a 30% of being hit by at least one female in his life.
  • NoHandl... boots 2012/07/19 04:33:51
    NoHandlebarsAttached
    I'm assuming you meant to type in "chance."
    I've been hit by several girls. I haven't hit back because I don't like to hit people.
  • SA 2012/07/19 02:26:45
    SA
    +4
    We taught our son never tostrike a woman the same way we taught our daughters never to do it either.

My son walked away from two relationships because he had been hit. I don't believe in abuse of ANY kind.
  • Marcie Darkheart 2012/07/19 02:14:40
    Marcie Darkheart
    +4
    Well women are a lot weaker, but that still doesn't give them the right I know. If I was a man and a woman hit me, I'd probably be the one to tell her the next time I'd leave. Some people don't really control their actions very well though, I know even I have troubles sometimes...
  • Sammy 2012/07/19 02:14:03
    Jail Time
    Sammy
    +3
    If women have equal rights they should go to jail when they hit a man becuse if a man hit a women he would got to jail.
  • hannah 2012/07/19 02:12:34
    Jail Time
    hannah
    +3
    well i dont agree that women cant do physical damage because they are "tiny things". women are very capable of hurting a man physically just as a man is physically capable of hurting a woman. but women shouldnt hit men if the men are not hitting them because its not right. if a man shouldnt hit a woman then what makes it right for the woman to do the same to a man? my answer is NOTHING makes it right. women shouldnt allow themselves to be pushed around. however authority is not held within the fists but it is held within the mind and spirit. if you are an authoritative person then you WILL get results WITHOUT needing fists. of course women shouldnt push around men with their mnds and spirits either because that is still control and still abuse. women shouldnt allow themselves to be pushed around by men but they should treat them with decency (and the men should do so to the women as well). the women should be helpful to the men, not hurtful. whether physically, mentally or spiritually.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/07/19 02:11:38
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +4
    Leave her or if she's dangerous to you hit her to avoid being hurt.
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/07/19 02:10:11
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +4
    I don't hit any woman. And I had one woman that tried to hit me that I used to be married to. But her hand was stopped and turned away without hitting me. Then I just held her so she couldn't hit me in a wrist lock and told her to calm down. Of coarse I was a Martial Arts instructor. She was a very angry person. And I could not deal with her rages. So I left.
  • the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/19 02:10:05
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    +7
    No hitting on either side.
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2012/07/19 02:09:45
    Jail Time
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    +5
    I feel that if men shouldn't hit women, then women shouldn't hit men. I don't care who's bigger, who's stronger, if one hits the other, they have the right to hit back.
  • Sean McDonald 2012/07/19 02:09:26
    Jail Time
    Sean McDonald
    +3
    That's what I like to call assault
  • boss hawg 2012/07/19 02:09:12
    boss hawg
    +4
    not a lady
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/07/19 02:08:01
    Jail Time
    themadhare ~IJM
    +4
    Responsible journals like JAMA report that most of the abusers in the USA are women; of spouses, of elders, and of children. This is universally suppressed in the LSM
  • Chukroast 2012/07/19 02:07:01
    Chukroast
    +4
    Can't generalize about this. Has to be treated on an individual basis.
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/07/19 02:06:16
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +4
    It's not cool. If you can't stand your significant other that much. Break The F--- Up.

2014/08/23 09:51:22