Woman has sex with a man, not her husband, at a bathroom during a football game. She claims it happened because she was drunk. Her husband is supporting her. What do you think?

Roberto-Pro-America-Anti Obama 2008/11/29 01:12:55
No problem, she was drunk...
Bye bye baby...
I think...
Dunno...
Hawk fan says bathroom sex scandal "ruined my life"

STACI HUPP • shupp@dmreg.com • November 26, 2008

A Carroll woman who was caught having sex in the men's room at an Iowa Hawkeye football game in Minneapolis last weekend says she’d had so much wine before kickoff that she doesn’t remember walking into the restroom, the man she had sex with in a stall, or when the police opened the door.

What Lois Feldman, 38, will remember is the humiliation afterward.

“It’s ruined my life,” she said through tears today. “Not just the incident but the press.”

Feldman, a married mother of three, has been the target of Internet jokes and prank telephone calls today. She was fired this morning from an assisted living center, where she had been an administrator.

Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

“I don’t know what happened,” Lois Feldman said. “But I don’t deny that it did happen because obviously there are police reports.”

Police ticketed Feldman, 38, and Ross Walsh, 26, of Linden for indecent conduct Saturday night.

A security guard who said he saw the two having sex through a gap in a men’s restroom stall flagged down campus police, according to the police report.

By the time an officer arrived, about a dozen people were cheering and laughing in the bathroom while Feldman and Walsh were inside the stall, the report said.

The officer pushed his way through the crowd, opened the door and separated Feldman and Walsh, the report said.

Police described both Feldman and Walsh as upset, drunk and uncooperative.

Chuck Miner, deputy chief of the University of Minnesota police department, said officers tracked down Feldman’s husband.

“I’m not sure how they made contact with her husband, but they needed her husband to help identify her” because she’d given the wrong middle name.

Miner said police didn’t measure the blood-alcohol level of Feldman or Walsh. Asked to respond to Feldman’s claim that she was too drunk to recall the incident, Miner said: “That’s probably an accurate statement.”

Feldman said she’d never met Walsh.

“I don’t know who this man is,” she said today. “I just found out his name in the paper last night.”

Walsh wasn’t immediately available for comment.

Carroll, Feldman’s hometown, is about 60 miles northwest of Linden, where Walsh lives.

Feldman, who describes herself as a light drinker, drank wine at the home of family friends before the football game.

She said she doesn’t remember how much she drank, but the party’s hosts refilled her glass each time it was low “so I’m sure I drank a lot.”

Feldman said her husband later told her he’d tried to talk her out of the game because she was intoxicated.

“He said I didn’t realize it was that bad,” she said.

Feldman said her husband accompanied her to the game, but their friends stayed home.

She said she remembers sitting in the stands one moment and the next “being slammed around by a cop and screaming.”

“Apparently I was panicked and very uncooperative,” she said.

Feldman said she “ran away” from her husband the Metrodome after the incident.

She said a woman she didn’t know offered her a ride home about 11 p.m.

Feldman said she gave her husband’s cell phone number to the woman, who called Kelly Feldman for directions to the couple’s hotel.

Lois Feldman said her attorney has encouraged her to fight the ticket.

“He feels I was taken advantage of in my state of mind,” she said. “This is not me. We’re a very good family. This shouldn’t happen.”

Miner, the campus police officer, said fighting the indecent conduct charge could be a long shot.

“It’s spelled out in the law in Minnesota that intoxication is not a defense to any crime,” he said.

• Billy the kid 2013/09/05 11:36:50
    I think...
    Billy the kid
    I'm very glad I'm not married to her...
  • Jordyn ~Nerdfighter~ 2009/07/01 21:25:57
    I think...
    Jordyn ~Nerdfighter~
    +1
    I think her cover is pure bullshit
  • marlee Jordyn ... 2009/10/14 21:29:21
    marlee
    that is not how you spell bullshitch
  • Jordyn ... marlee 2009/10/14 22:32:50
    Jordyn ~Nerdfighter~
    whatev
  • doctor dee 2009/06/11 14:50:01
    I think...
    doctor dee
    +1
    they should go to the family restroom at wal-mart it's cleaner and harder to get caught
  • jast 2008/12/23 17:01:03
    I think...
    jast
    +1
    that's

anyone that is so drunk to "not know" they were having sex has no business at a football game.
  • Bico 2008/12/17 10:17:10
    I think...
    Bico
    +1
    People need to take personal responsibility for their actions when they're drunk. Now, I do applaud the husband for not going nuts over her having sex while she was drunk; I'm not going to say she should be treated as if she was completely coherent. Who knows, in her drunken state, she may have even thought it was her husband.

In any case, when anyone drinks enough alcohol, they get wasted. It was her choice to drink that alcohol and it was her responsibility to know how much she was drinking. I don't think she should get out of the ticket, because when you drink and go out in public, expect to do something stupid.

However, I also don't think she should be held completely responsible for her adultery, as I do honestly doubt she could have known she would actually have sex with a stranger while drunk.
  • hairball 2008/12/08 23:29:04
    I think...
    hairball
    +1
    What a dumbass
  • MM 2008/12/07 20:38:08 (edited)
  • Assault rifle inspector girl 2008/12/07 06:59:45 (edited)
  • MM Assault... 2008/12/07 20:39:49 (edited)
  • ~BlueBird~ 2008/12/07 05:44:31
    I think...
    ~BlueBird~
    +1
    being drunk is not an excuse...I'd say, see ya!
  • Randy 2008/12/05 23:34:55
    I think...
    Randy
    +1
    I hope she's worth it ...... I don't think I would place money on this one .
  • conrman 2008/12/05 20:48:18
    I think...
    conrman
    +1
    Bet its not the first time she strayed.
    Sounds like she belongs in a public bathroom stall.
  • dobemom 2008/12/05 19:45:31
    I think...
    dobemom
    +1
    IF it is the case that this woman drinks so much she blacks out and cannot remember what she does I think she should STOP DRINKING!
  • y2kelkdog 2008/12/05 18:27:56
    Dunno...
    y2kelkdog
    +1
    Deniel Deniel Deniel Always blame the booze. I'm sure she remembers only getting caught . if she didn't get caught would she still remember
  • scepticskeptic 2008/12/05 02:14:05
    I think...
    scepticskeptic
    +1
    YIKES!!
    Too bad they didn't do a drug test.....if she's telling the truth, someone may have slipped her something.
    If she's not, she's possibly the town party girl with a stupid husband. Why didn't he help her to the bathroom? If she was that drunk, she would have trouble walking, or would have wet her pants.
    And just because she says she does not know the guy, that doesn't make it true. Did anyone find out if the husband knows the guy?

What about the guy? Why aren't they yelling at him? Is he married? Is he young, old, a gorgeous hunk? How about AIDS?????

Sounds like there may be more than meets the eye.
  • TTT 2008/12/04 22:52:13
    No problem, she was drunk...
    TTT
    +1
    unless she was my wife, then she'd be out the door...

Personally, I think I need to start meeting more chickens like that...

not good for the long or short term.. but definitely good for a quickie at a ball game :)
  • Katty 2008/12/04 22:36:46
    Bye bye baby...
    Katty
    +1
    id dump him her in a second. cheating is not exceptable. ppl know better not to cheat even if they are drunk.
  • Gino™ 2008/12/04 17:38:36 (edited)
    I think...
    Gino™
    +1
    ((disclaimer: I am simply stating my views for the question at hand, this isnt' about men, I'm not sexist because I'm bagging on women, I have the same views towards men, that put themselves in dumb situations.))

I think.......Women use that cop out wayyyy too often in modern society...

"I was drunk I didn't know what was going on"

If there is one thing I know about the female mind, its that its one of the most well oiled machines ever created... The gears in a woman's brain are ALWAYS going...
    ((poor fuckin hampster))
    Women know excactly what they're doing, unless obviously date raped... and even then, I still have little pity, because you should have paid more attention to what you were drinking...

I don't buy the "I was drunk" story...
    Because if you didn't want to have sex with a guy in the damn bathroom... then guess what.... DON'T HAVE SEX WITH THE GUY IN THE BATHROOM.
    That lady is just as much part of the problem... and her husband should leave her for it...
    If somewhere in the back of her mind, she didn't say "HEY WAIT, YOU'RE NOT MY HUSBAND", but she continued to go with it.....

She put herself in that position... She has no one to blame but herself. Period.
  • Simsply Ruth 2008/12/04 08:58:15
    I think...
    Simsply Ruth
    +1
    I think - and they banned gay-marriage for this! - hubby is obviously protecting the sanctity of their typical marriage
  • RJ 2008/12/03 23:04:30
    I think...
    RJ
    +1
    I used to be a VERY heavy drinker and I was always aware of who I was sleeping with. The only time I don't remember what happened was the one time I mixed Zanax, Coke
    (as in powder) and Champange... One min I was in the bathroom doing a line at the club and the next min I woke up in my VIP guys bed. Nothing happened though.

My point is, IF she was SO drunk that one min she remembers being in the stands cheering and the next the cops were there, she must have been drugged otherwise how the hell and WHY the hell would her husband allow her to walk to the restrooms by herself!?!?!?!?!

Makes no sense to me....
  • I think...
    spidermonkey™POTL~PWCM~JLA☮Paul
    +2
    If he loves her and can forgive her then that's great. But don't be stupid and think she didn't know what she was doing.
  • ... 2008/12/03 11:26:13
  • winterbreak123 2008/12/03 02:06:16
  • venomous 2008/12/03 00:09:22
    I think...
    venomous
    +1
    It is what you make it. Drinking is the oldest excuse in the book she deserves the worst.

Cheating is cheating can't get out the truth no matter how you cut the mustard!

drinking oldest excuse book deserves cheating cheating truth cut mustard
  • americasnext_topdancer 2008/12/02 23:50:30
    I think...
    americasnext_topdancer
    +1
    truthfully i dont care because its no ones business besides the couple..even though she was wrong if the husband didnt care the he didnt care....if he doesnt have a problem then why should we........
  • iamawesome54 2008/12/02 22:45:55
    Dunno...
    iamawesome54
    +1
    it was wrong but if your too drunk to remember who the person was i think is alright. still WAY WAY WRONG, but she was too drunk too relize what she was doing.
  • rainmaker 2008/12/02 20:31:45
    No problem, she was drunk...
    rainmaker
    +1
    Drunk and out of town don't count. You go girl.
  • Sapphyre72 2008/12/02 20:20:44
    I think...
    Sapphyre72
    +1
    We call ourselves a civilized society and yet people will still crowd around to watch a vulgar or violent event. The only person that showed some moral upbringing was the guy that notified the police.
  • bboy 2008/12/02 16:53:02
    I think...
    bboy
    +1
    It is just the first time she was caught...

caught
  • Roberto... bboy 2008/12/02 19:20:49
    Roberto-Pro-America-Anti Obama
    +1
    Nice photo!
  • spiderm... bboy 2008/12/03 22:04:21
    spidermonkey™POTL~PWCM~JLA☮Paul
    +2
    I agree...
  • marlee bboy 2009/10/14 21:31:20
    marlee
    can i see toy thing i love you you are so sexy can i have with you
  • nina 2008/12/02 16:41:42 (edited)
    Bye bye baby...
    nina
    +1
    Just like it says, BYE BYE BABY! Her husband should kick her sorry rump out! Imagine in a public place. No excuse could be used for this. Her husband should not excuse it as just a simple mistake. He needs to WAKE UP! no man should be treated that way with disrespect. Whatsa wrong with you eeh! You must be whippped.

Qf7Aa6I/AAAAAAAAASg/Z_n1AIljn...
  • PolyTicks 2008/12/02 15:12:52
    Bye bye baby...
    PolyTicks
    +3
    Insane. Just another symptom of a culture going downhill fast.
  • mojoryzyn 2008/12/02 14:54:42
    Bye bye baby...
    mojoryzyn
    +1
    She is a liar. If she would of told the truth then maybe not. She knew what she was doing and so did the guy. There is a word for people that want to have sex in public. She has done this no telling how many times but she got caught by the police this time. Her husban knows who he is married to! Come on people can't you see through this one?
  • God bless American freedom 2008/12/02 14:21:14 (edited)
    I think...
    God bless American freedom
    +2
    She decided to do it.
  • oldcavpilot 2008/12/02 13:35:18
    I think...
    oldcavpilot
    +3
    She's full of shit. The majority of acts of infidelity are not discovered, and she was counting on this one not being discovered either.

Besides, this "I didn't know the man" makes her a slut, a moron, or a complete liar. Sex in a college stadium bathroom stall, with a perfect stranger? Gimme a break.

The cop was probably just enforcing some silly 'no fornicating in public' rule on campus. Gee, why would a college have that kind of rule?
  • slowlyspinning 2008/12/02 13:27:57

2014/07/29 19:05:05