Will you miss your atheist friends when they're burning in hell & you're in heaven?

Emma's Dilemma 2012/09/15 21:25:17
I have a few atheist friends and I feel bad because I know they're going to be swimming in satans lake of fire and I'm going to be in heaven.

burn in hell

• Sakima Mësinkw ~ Medicine Man 2015/05/09 00:50:01
  • Junior the Outer Space Musi... 2015/05/08 23:34:43
    Junior the Outer Space Music Man
    Probably won't even remember them. And I don't know for sure atheists won't go to Heaven. No one but the Almighty knows this.
  • keeper 2015/05/05 00:42:22
    Yes, I'm going to miss my atheist friends.
    keeper
    LOL
  • PandoraBoxe 2015/05/04 22:53:04 (edited)
    PandoraBoxe
    +2
    As an Atheist I do not believe in Heaven or Hell.... I'll be dead and my energies will return to the Universe... we are all but stardust '-}
  • LQ~phaet Pandora... 2015/05/05 05:36:56
  • fooley177 2015/05/04 18:46:57
    fooley177
    I am NOT an atheist, but I don't believe that atheists will be condemned to burn in Hell. Remember, God is merciful, and God could never do anything this cruel to someone.
  • Jerry 2015/05/04 12:57:46
    Jerry
    ..................... " ......................... my Friends are my Friends, I am not going to presume to try and change Their personal beliefs, I am a Born Again Christian but I do have persons that I want to maintain Friendship with, regardless .................. " ...............
  • irish 2015/05/04 12:42:26
    irish
    +1
    smug,judgmental.. sounds as if you are headed to the great lake of fire.
    +2
    The teachings of Christendom are so false it isn't funny. There is no heaven for 99.99% of mankind. Currently only destruction for them since their dogma, doctrines and beliefs are totally false.

Your way of putting this shows you're ill informed as to the end of this system which is warned of in Revelation 18:1-4 where is says "come out of her my people if you do not want to share in her demise" Babylon the Great, The Whore of Babylon are all descriptions of the organizations of false religion in the world.
  • LQ~phaet 2015/05/04 06:36:20
    I'm an atheist and I'm going to miss my Christian friends as I'm burning in h...
    LQ~phaet
    +3
    Don't feel bad, Dear, you've done your best to save everyone from hell. I'm sure God will understand about all the good and moral atheists you let slip through your hands.

feel dear save god understand moral atheists slip hands
  • Will on... LQ~phaet 2015/05/04 15:39:05
    Will on the road again
    +2
    Ha Ha!
  • LQ~phaet Will on... 2015/05/05 05:39:02
  • Yankee: The A-Hole of PHÆT 2015/05/04 05:18:30
    Yankee: The A-Hole of PHÆT
    +3
    They'll be popping bottles with me and Satan... I think they'll be better off without you. Enjoy your stay in Heaven.
  • John Mirra 2015/05/04 05:01:45
    John Mirra
    +2
    It doesn't work that way.
  • Τiff@nεε 2015/05/04 04:35:57
    Τiff@nεε
    +2
    I will do just fine, thank you.
  • Jerry 2015/05/04 04:31:13
    Jerry
    Nobody is going to heaven and there is no hell. Even if there was, you can't burn for ever and if you could, you'll get used to it.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2015/05/04 04:06:17
    I don't have any atheist friends
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I think that God will take away our pain when we are up in heaven so that we won't feel badly for those that didn't go to heaven.
  • Skunky 2015/05/04 04:00:06
    Skunky
    +2
    1. etenral torment is a false doctirne, the unsaved will cease to exist http://www.helltruth.com/

2. no one is going to heaven for eternity, this earth is gunna be restored and recreated in the future when God cleanses it from wickedness, see 2 Peter 3:10, Nahum 1:9, Isaiah 65:17.
  • John Mirra Skunky 2015/05/04 05:34:17
    John Mirra
    Sounds like an Illuminati plot to get rid of all the useless eaters. :-p
  • Lucy Krueger 2012/10/28 03:13:59
    Lucy Krueger
    +2
    Assuming that Heaven and Hell are real, and that Jesus really was everything they say he is, then I'm afraid it's going to be the other way around.You see, Jesus taught people to love, and forgive, and to never treat other people in a way that you don't like being treated.You are full of hate.Hate for Liberals, hate for homosexuals, and hate for just about anyone with who believes in anything that you don't.If Jesus is real and he decides who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell, then I'm afraid that the only way you're going to Heaven is If he forgives you.
  • Dave The Canuck 2012/10/15 06:15:42
    I don't have any atheist friends
    Dave The Canuck
    +2
    But, if I did and they went to hell, yes, I would miss them. In life, I would pray for God to have mercy on their souls.
  • Will on the road again 2012/10/01 21:14:51 (edited)
    Will on the road again
    +2
    A person that would ask this question doesn't seem to have the character that heaven would be looking for. You may not be missing your athiest friends after all.
  • Emma's ... Will on... 2012/10/02 11:50:20
    Emma's Dilemma
    +3
    It's a legitimate question and one that is pondered over by good sodahead members.
  • Will on... Emma's ... 2012/10/02 13:20:49 (edited)
    Will on the road again
    +1
    Your question is legitimate and so is my answer.
  • Emma's ... Will on... 2012/10/02 14:31:28
    Emma's Dilemma
    +2
    That wasn't an answer it was a troll reply.
  • Will on... Emma's ... 2012/10/02 14:38:20
    Will on the road again
    +1
    It was a troll question. The answer was "Undecided". You made the answers sweetheart.
  • LQ~phaet Will on... 2015/05/04 06:40:17
    LQ~phaet
    +1
    Exactly.
  • Abortions☆Kill☆Babies 2012/09/24 13:52:00
  • lolitalovely 2012/09/22 22:00:34 (edited)
    lolitalovely
    +2
    Like any person who wasn't egotistical would punish people for understandable disbelief.

I'm going to continue having my fun with my friends (of all different religions) until my time is up. It's our choice to have fun instead of spend years of our life at church. You don't need to pity us.
  • oldlady 2012/09/20 01:14:14
    oldlady
    +3
    Where does all your hate stem from Emma? One day you will die and there will be less hatred in this world :/
  • Abortio... oldlady 2012/09/24 13:56:07
  • Cuthbert Allsgood 2012/09/19 01:25:31
    Cuthbert Allsgood
    +1
    I'm not an athiest, but not a christian either. In fact I would never subscribe to any of the religions of the world that have caused so much death, hatred and intolerance. Judeo-Christian and Islamic beliefs are exactly what is wrong with this world. Perhaps it's because they are all too concerned with the afterlife with their virgins and heaven and don't care enough about this life for a little peace, love, and understanding. I just wish they would stop blowing up all the other people as well and keep it to themselves. Damn Jesus/Muhammed/Yahweh worshipping warmongers.
  • elijahin24 2012/09/18 17:42:27
    elijahin24
    +1
    Oh, don't worry your self-righteous little heads about us. I'm sure we'll be fine. I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun. So sayeth Saint William Joel of The Bronx.
  • COMALite J 2012/09/18 05:14:26
    COMALite J
    +1
    Actually, if you read carefully, everyone is spared the Lake of Fire except for Satan, his demons, and the sons of perdition (meaning those who were saved Christians who then committed the unpardonable sin [Hebrews 6:4–6 and 10:26–30]). But not everyone who is spared the Lake of Fire gets to enter the Heavenly City and partake of the Tree of Life.

Those cast into the Lake of Fire are those whose names were not found written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world (Creation) ! That’s ambiguous in the KJV: were the names written in the book before the Creation, or was the Lamb slain before the Creation? Well, the latter can’t be true, because the Lamb wasn’t slain until not quite 2,000 years ago, according to Christian chronology, and that’s between four and five millennia after the Creation, even according to Young Earth Creationist chronology! The Greek and many other English translations make it quite plain that the former is the case: the names were written before the Creation!

This also leaves two possibilities: either God knew ahead of time who would and who would not be saved, which pretty much means that He decided who would be saved and who would be damned before He ever said, “Let there be light,” and wrote the names of only...

Those cast into the Lake of Fire are those whose names were not found written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world (Creation)! That’s ambiguous in the KJV: were the names written in the book before the Creation, or was the Lamb slain before the Creation? Well, the latter can’t be true, because the Lamb wasn’t slain until not quite 2,000 years ago, according to Christian chronology, and that’s between four and five millennia after the Creation, even according to Young Earth Creationist chronology! The Greek and many other English translations make it quite plain that the former is the case: the names were written before the Creation!

This also leaves two possibilities: either God knew ahead of time who would and who would not be saved, which pretty much means that He decided who would be saved and who would be damned before He ever said, “Let there be light,” and wrote the names of only the saved Christians into the Book, or else He wrote the names of everyone in it, but one could get his or her name blotted out by becoming a son (or daughter) of perdition, which would put one on the same level as Satan, his demons, the First Beast (often mis-called “the Antichrist”), the Second Beast (aka the False Prophet), and Judas Iscariot (of whom Jesus said that it would’ve been better for him if he had never been born).

The doctrine that all one needs to do is accept Christ as Personal Savior and, viola, instant 100% guaranteed Eternal Salvation no matter what, and that all others, no matter how good they may have been, no matter how much they avoided sin, are damned for all eternity, is a false doctrine caused by a misreading of Paul. Jesus Himself never says any such thing.
  • †♫ Muzikfreak ♪† 2012/09/18 04:51:54
    †♫ Muzikfreak ♪†
    +1
    I agree that Atheism is wrong, and that the penalty for rejecting Christ is not going to be heaven. But that doesn't give you the right to judge everybody on here! I'm a Jesus Freak who Loves and lives for Him. But what good is telling people that their bound for hell, when you have the ability to share the good news and spread the Love of Jesus!? Don't disgrace the name Christian by condemning people that are just as good as yourself.

Those who judge will be judged.
  • MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/09/18 02:36:00
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +2
    Don't be so quick to decide that. For future reference it's Heaven.
  • Mr Chin 2012/09/17 21:17:24
    Mr Chin
    +2
    There is such a large number of resources that prove that all (and I do mean all) of the bible is stolen that I and I'm sure many others feel sorry for you wasting your time within your Christian world when you could be socializing with so many other people of different religions and backgrounds and even from different Christian beliefs. The bible is a group of stolen fanciful tales,. and nothing more.
    16 crucified saviors
  • Emma's ... Mr Chin 2012/09/18 01:09:53
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    Liberal Satan worshipers making up fake studies about Christians and the Bible is proof of nothing.
  • Mr Chin Emma's ... 2012/09/18 01:50:55 (edited)
    Mr Chin
    First off all of the thousands of years of history from all around the world would have to be untrue.

Second so called Christian writings that were clumsily attached Hebrew writings would have to be true even though Jews generally don't agree. Also Jesus would have had to existed in spite of the fact that the closest gospel from the time is 8 to 10 generations after the fact.

I could show you even more proof but when you already think that Liberals and Satanists did it before the words Liberal and Satan,.. well what good would it do..
    Also Liberal equals Satan ?? I think your bigotry is showing.
  • COMALite J Mr Chin 2012/09/18 05:15:59
    COMALite J
    +2
    Amazing how people can live in America and somehow think that the word “liberal” is a bad word! It’s from the same root as “liberty”!

2015/05/26 01:50:20