Will you miss your atheist friends when they're burning in hell & you're in heaven?

Emma's Dilemma 2012/09/15 21:25:17
I have a few atheist friends and I feel bad because I know they're going to be swimming in satans lake of fire and I'm going to be in heaven.

burn in hell

• Lucy Krueger 2012/10/28 03:13:59
    Lucy Krueger
    +2
    Assuming that Heaven and Hell are real, and that Jesus really was everything they say he is, then I'm afraid it's going to be the other way around.You see, Jesus taught people to love, and forgive, and to never treat other people in a way that you don't like being treated.You are full of hate.Hate for Liberals, hate for homosexuals, and hate for just about anyone with who believes in anything that you don't.If Jesus is real and he decides who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell, then I'm afraid that the only way you're going to Heaven is If he forgives you.
  • Dave The Canuck 2012/10/15 06:15:42
    I don't have any atheist friends
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    But, if I did and they went to hell, yes, I would miss them. In life, I would pray for God to have mercy on their souls.
  • Will Advocate of PHAET 2012/10/01 21:14:51 (edited)
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    +1
    A person that would ask this question doesn't seem to have the character that heaven would be looking for. You may not be missing your athiest friends after all.
  • Emma's ... Will Ad... 2012/10/02 11:50:20
    Emma's Dilemma
    +2
    It's a legitimate question and one that is pondered over by good sodahead members.
  • Will Ad... Emma's ... 2012/10/02 13:20:49
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    You question is legitimate and so is my answer.
  • Emma's ... Will Ad... 2012/10/02 14:31:28
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    That wasn't an answer it was a troll reply.
  • Will Ad... Emma's ... 2012/10/02 14:38:20
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    It was a troll question. The answer was "Undecided". You made the answers sweetheart.
  • Abortions☆Kill☆Babies 2012/09/24 13:52:00
  • lolitalovely 2012/09/22 22:00:34 (edited)
    lolitalovely
    +2
    Like any person who wasn't egotistical would punish people for understandable disbelief.

I'm going to continue having my fun with my friends (of all different religions) until my time is up. It's our choice to have fun instead of spend years of our life at church. You don't need to pity us.
  • oldlady 2012/09/20 01:14:14
    oldlady
    +2
    Where does all your hate stem from Emma? One day you will die and there will be less hatred in this world :/
  • Abortio... oldlady 2012/09/24 13:56:07
  • Cuthbert Allsgood 2012/09/19 01:25:31
    Cuthbert Allsgood
    +1
    I'm not an athiest, but not a christian either. In fact I would never subscribe to any of the religions of the world that have caused so much death, hatred and intolerance. Judeo-Christian and Islamic beliefs are exactly what is wrong with this world. Perhaps it's because they are all too concerned with the afterlife with their virgins and heaven and don't care enough about this life for a little peace, love, and understanding. I just wish they would stop blowing up all the other people as well and keep it to themselves. Damn Jesus/Muhammed/Yahweh worshipping warmongers.
  • elijahin24 2012/09/18 17:42:27
    elijahin24
    +1
    Oh, don't worry your self-righteous little heads about us. I'm sure we'll be fine. I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun. So sayeth Saint William Joel of The Bronx.
  • COMALite J 2012/09/18 05:14:26
    COMALite J
    +1
    Actually, if you read carefully, everyone is spared the Lake of Fire except for Satan, his demons, and the sons of perdition (meaning those who were saved Christians who then committed the unpardonable sin [Hebrews 6:4–6 and 10:26–30]). But not everyone who is spared the Lake of Fire gets to enter the Heavenly City and partake of the Tree of Life.

Those cast into the Lake of Fire are those whose names were not found written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world (Creation) ! That’s ambiguous in the KJV: were the names written in the book before the Creation, or was the Lamb slain before the Creation? Well, the latter can’t be true, because the Lamb wasn’t slain until not quite 2,000 years ago, according to Christian chronology, and that’s between four and five millennia after the Creation, even according to Young Earth Creationist chronology! The Greek and many other English translations make it quite plain that the former is the case: the names were written before the Creation!

This also leaves two possibilities: either God knew ahead of time who would and who would not be saved, which pretty much means that He decided who would be saved and who would be damned before He ever said, “Let there be light,” and wrote the names of only...

Those cast into the Lake of Fire are those whose names were not found written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world (Creation)! That’s ambiguous in the KJV: were the names written in the book before the Creation, or was the Lamb slain before the Creation? Well, the latter can’t be true, because the Lamb wasn’t slain until not quite 2,000 years ago, according to Christian chronology, and that’s between four and five millennia after the Creation, even according to Young Earth Creationist chronology! The Greek and many other English translations make it quite plain that the former is the case: the names were written before the Creation!

This also leaves two possibilities: either God knew ahead of time who would and who would not be saved, which pretty much means that He decided who would be saved and who would be damned before He ever said, “Let there be light,” and wrote the names of only the saved Christians into the Book, or else He wrote the names of everyone in it, but one could get his or her name blotted out by becoming a son (or daughter) of perdition, which would put one on the same level as Satan, his demons, the First Beast (often mis-called “the Antichrist”), the Second Beast (aka the False Prophet), and Judas Iscariot (of whom Jesus said that it would’ve been better for him if he had never been born).

The doctrine that all one needs to do is accept Christ as Personal Savior and, viola, instant 100% guaranteed Eternal Salvation no matter what, and that all others, no matter how good they may have been, no matter how much they avoided sin, are damned for all eternity, is a false doctrine caused by a misreading of Paul. Jesus Himself never says any such thing.
  • †♫ Muzikfreak ♪† 2012/09/18 04:51:54
    †♫ Muzikfreak ♪†
    +1
    I agree that Atheism is wrong, and that the penalty for rejecting Christ is not going to be heaven. But that doesn't give you the right to judge everybody on here! I'm a Jesus Freak who Loves and lives for Him. But what good is telling people that their bound for hell, when you have the ability to share the good news and spread the Love of Jesus!? Don't disgrace the name Christian by condemning people that are just as good as yourself.

Those who judge will be judged.
  • MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/09/18 02:36:00
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +2
    Don't be so quick to decide that. For future reference it's Heaven.
  • Mr Chin 2012/09/17 21:17:24
    Mr Chin
    +2
    There is such a large number of resources that prove that all (and I do mean all) of the bible is stolen that I and I'm sure many others feel sorry for you wasting your time within your Christian world when you could be socializing with so many other people of different religions and backgrounds and even from different Christian beliefs. The bible is a group of stolen fanciful tales,. and nothing more.
    16 crucified saviors
  • Emma's ... Mr Chin 2012/09/18 01:09:53
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    Liberal Satan worshipers making up fake studies about Christians and the Bible is proof of nothing.
  • Mr Chin Emma's ... 2012/09/18 01:50:55 (edited)
    Mr Chin
    First off all of the thousands of years of history from all around the world would have to be untrue.

Second so called Christian writings that were clumsily attached Hebrew writings would have to be true even though Jews generally don't agree. Also Jesus would have had to existed in spite of the fact that the closest gospel from the time is 8 to 10 generations after the fact.

I could show you even more proof but when you already think that Liberals and Satanists did it before the words Liberal and Satan,.. well what good would it do..
    Also Liberal equals Satan ?? I think your bigotry is showing.
  • COMALite J Mr Chin 2012/09/18 05:15:59
    COMALite J
    +2
    Amazing how people can live in America and somehow think that the word “liberal” is a bad word! It’s from the same root as “liberty”!
  • petean05 2012/09/17 19:44:16
    I'm an atheist and I'm going to miss my Christian friends as I'm burning in h...
    petean05
    Sucks to suck, bro.
  • Emma's ... petean05 2012/09/18 01:11:52
    Emma's Dilemma
    Thanks for that info... but I already knew that about Atheists and liberals.
  • Owen 2012/09/17 14:59:52
    Owen
    I usually have a good eye for satire. I'm still trying to nail down whether or not this is it.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/09/17 02:55:23
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +5
    Heaven and Hell don't exist
  • Julie 2012/09/17 01:15:57
    Julie
    +6
    yeahh you...are annoying
  • Vitalani 2012/09/17 00:13:11
    Vitalani
  • NotTargetMaterial 2012/09/16 22:03:57 (edited)
    I don't have any atheist friends
    NotTargetMaterial
    +2
    I don't have any athiest friends because, from my experiences, athiests tend to be jerks. I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I know tend to have an arrogant attitude about everything. They are so proud to let everyone know they are athiest. Even more so than religious people in my opinion.
  • Emma's ... NotTarg... 2012/09/17 01:54:11
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    I agree! Why can't they just leave us good moral people with clean living life styles and family values alone. Instead of trying to push their sick and twisted lifestyles on us Christians?

Atheists need to get a life!
  • elijahin24 Emma's ... 2012/09/18 17:48:36
    elijahin24
    +1
    So you're saying you want us all to live and let live?
  • elijahin24 NotTarg... 2012/09/18 17:47:35
    elijahin24
    +1
    Zealots of any philosophy tend to be arrogant. Christians are just as likely to be arrogant as we are. We all have our douche-bags, and our genuinely decent people. It's just easier to write people off as douchebags, when they are not in our own camp.
  • JDLogan 2012/09/16 17:49:07
    JDLogan
    +3
    Matthew 6:5&6
    5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
  • Emma's ... JDLogan 2012/09/17 01:55:59
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    Thank you!
  • JDLogan Emma's ... 2012/09/17 02:08:27
    JDLogan
    +4
    This entire poll is basically you praying in public, so enjoy your reward in full.
  • Emma's ... JDLogan 2012/09/18 01:24:50
    Emma's Dilemma
    +1
    Thank you for your support.
  • Jasmine 2012/09/16 16:56:20
    Jasmine
    +5
    Is this a serious question? Please say it isn't.

there is no hell
  • bob h. 2012/09/16 16:42:47
    bob h.
    +8
    Wait, wait, you're a 16 yr. old student who drinks, pulls down $100,000+ a year, and has the logic of a flea. Lighten up on the bible-banger theology.
  • Emma's ... bob h. 2012/09/17 02:02:15 (edited)
    Emma's Dilemma
    Not the logic of a "flea"
    The logic of a "fleet"... of Mensa members.

...maybe it's because you're old or something.
  • elijahin24 Emma's ... 2012/09/18 17:49:55
    elijahin24
    +1
    The overwhelming majority of MENSA are non-believers. Nice try.
  • oldlady Emma's ... 2012/09/20 01:28:27
    oldlady
    +1
    One day you will be old. Old is wise and beautiful but you will end up ugly and stupid...not a very attractive mix. Your relatives who are left will tuck you away in a very nasty place before you die :/
  • Rude I3itch 2012/09/16 16:39:32
    Rude I3itch
    +3
    i know 99 percent of the "christians" on here will keep them company

2014/12/20 08:44:40