Will You Be Giving Charlie (Winner) Sheen Another Chance?

U-Dog 2012/06/15 13:13:34
Winner!
Refried Loser!
Anger Management

The series premiere of FX's acquired comedy Anger Management starring Charlie Sheen kicks off June 28 with the first two episodes airing at 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM E/P. In the following weeks, the series will air first-run episodes Thursdays at 9:30 PM with the previous week's episode repeated at 9:00 PM. FX has ordered 10 episodes of Anger Management from producers Debmar-Mercury and Lionsgate Television.

In Anger Management, Sheen stars as "Charlie," a non-traditional therapist specializing in anger management. Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith, Daniela Bobadilla, Michael Arden, and Noureen DeWulf co-star. He has a successful private practice, holding sessions with his group of primary patients each week, as well as performing pro bono counseling for an inmate group at a state prison....

Read More: http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/angerman...

• Kaimeso 2012/06/15 13:45:01
    Kaimeso
    +4
    Charlie is a very good actor, or maybe he isn't really acting. I found it seriously whacked that he was fired from "Three and a Half Men" for behaving exactly like his character in the show. Drinking,gambling, partying with hookers and porn stars, etc,.. why was that a surprise?

Refried Loser!
  • Back_woods_boy 2012/06/15 17:03:42
    Winner!
    Back_woods_boy
    +1
    He's a character! Not to many like him, of course I'll watch to see what he does next
  • strange_armour 2012/06/15 15:03:55
  • U-Dog strange... 2012/06/15 15:31:42
    U-Dog
    I've only watched Two And A Half Men a couple of times since he left and while Sheen may be a bit of a whacko in his personal life he did pretty much carry the show.
  • Herman 2012/06/15 13:58:10
    Winner!
    Herman
    +1
    Hell yes, the man has some personal issues but he is one hell of an actor.
  • Bingo's Faddah 2012/06/15 13:48:36
    Bingo's Faddah
    +2
    Mr. Sheen has a huge amount of charisma and will be popular for a long time. Folks will eventually tire of him or he will make a poor choice and no longer be in the public eye.
  • Kaimeso 2012/06/15 13:45:01
    Kaimeso
    +4
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/15 13:39:29
    HarleyCharley
    +2
    everyone deserve a 2nd chance...
  • Flamingolady 2012/06/15 13:34:22
    Refried Loser!
    Flamingolady
    +2
    Charlie is not my cup of tea, and have never been a fan of his.
  • Mr.Reasonable 2012/06/15 13:29:50 (edited)
    Mr.Reasonable
    +2
    He's a tool. A minion of his jesuit, knight of malta father! Alex Jones is under suspension (At least by me) for his involvement with him, as well as the knights of malta.. I like Alex Jones. But I have hard disturbing evidence against his character. (If nothing else.)

You are a strait up fool in this world today if you trust anybody *completely*! You have to seek truth and understanding, it isn't going to just come to you!
  • U-Dog Mr.Reas... 2012/06/15 13:56:43
    U-Dog
    +3
    Well my friend, I have to admit, that was not a response I saw coming.-) I had no idea that his farther was Roman Catholic much less involved with the Knights of St. John or Malta.
  • Mr.Reas... U-Dog 2012/06/15 14:40:16
    Mr.Reasonable
    +2
    It scary how many people in the public eye, are roman catholic. It's been said you have to be a member of the knights of malta, in order to become a CIA agent.
  • Mr.Reas... U-Dog 2012/06/15 15:30:23 (edited)
    Mr.Reasonable
    +2
    P.S. That tiger blood line.. People should take that literally. These people do drink blood. They kill for the purpose of drinking the blood. It is said that if you drink the blood of someone who died in horror, you will get a euphoric, very addictive, high from the natural adrenaline in the blood.

2014/09/23 06:31:30