Why Women Should Not ConvertTo Islam - Ex-Muslim Woman Speaks.

zbacku 2012/09/18 01:07:38
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?
Islam Is Not A Religion of Peace.
I Do Not Understand Liberal Women In America That Do Not Stand Against Islamic Brutality To Women.

• Tee Quake 2012/09/18 03:24:18
    What Do You Think?
    Tee Quake
    +9
    Perhaps because it's a misogynist hell hole that denigrates women. Islam is a cult, not a religion. Women who support Islam do so out of ignorance and/or fear. Everyone who cares to know the truth about Islam should read "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam", by Robert Spencer. Learn about Islamic: child marriage; domestic violence; dress regulations; education; female circumcision; oppression; polygamy; rape; temporary wives; slave mothers. It never ceases to amaze me that the women's movement, which is so outspoken about women's rights and equality, remains oddly silent about Islamic mistreatment of women that is a hundred times more harsh than anything these hypocrites ever experienced in America. It's just proof that kindness and understanding are viewed as weakness and prejudice and oppression will now be tolerated to keep up their fake united front.

• Tennessee3501 2012/09/19 21:32:14 (edited)
    I Do Not Understand Liberal Women In America That Do Not Stand Against Islami...
    Tennessee3501
    Just wait and see what happens if we ever "cut and run" in Afghanistan! It will be a nightmare for women!
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/09/19 16:53:38
    Care To Comment?
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Liberals will love the way the Muslimes will line them up and shoot them. Islam = Satanism.
  • daniel wayne 2012/09/19 01:09:10
    Islam Is Not A Religion of Peace.
    daniel wayne
    +1
    WHAT? you mean women dont like being treated like cattle? they dont like being raped and then murdered by their own kin for being "soiled"? they dont like wearing those black outfits that must bake them when its warm? i got a good idea. lets send a bunch of our NOW organizers over there and see if we can destroy islam from within by having the women revolt over the 10th century religion bondage that the muslim men keep them in.
  • Ginger 2012/09/19 00:06:09
    Ginger
    +1
    Islam is not a religion and is not only against women but against secularism too . I dont know if i should laugh or cry when a muslim say peace and Islam in the same sentence .
  • JET 2012/09/19 00:03:45
    JET
    +1
    Liberal women are so hypocritical. The tell us , stay out of our bedrooms and wombs, but it's ok for taxpayers to pick up their birth control and abortions. They won't even stand up for their abused muslim sisters. What a pathetic excuse for women these liberals are.
  • hasher 2012/09/18 23:30:47
    hasher
    +1
    i dont understand why the NOW gang of liberal women do not speak out against islam and their treatment of women.
  • sandra.hemmes 2012/09/18 21:25:20
    Care To Comment?
    sandra.hemmes
    +1
    I know for a fact what happens to Islamic women. My college studies are Religions and we got into Islamic bad stuff. Women need to read and research and listen to other women about it. I am thankful that you have spoken up. Women in America don't have much in the way of an avenue to let you know we know what women are treated like in Islamic countries. In my Criminal Justice Class, our instructors, usually police men and Attorneys - tell it like it is there. We know about butchering of the female parts. And a lot more. I am sorry that you feel isolated from us American Women. It is not intended.
  • jcadla 2012/09/18 16:42:53
    jcadla
    +5
    It is a mystery to me that American women would vote for a man like Barack Obama,-a man who openly supports Islam, a "religion" (actually an ideology, much like Communism, only much worse) which puts the value of women as low as that of a dog. And it is strange that men continue to convert to Islam and, if you ask them why, cannot tell you in any way that makes sense. The most understandable answer they give is, "Because God is Great." This is a puzzling world, -that chooses to be enslaved by an idea that makes sense only if you want to enslave everyone else, too. "...please, let me be a Muslim so I can kill my daughter for wearing lipstick and blue jeans,-stone my wife to death because she hugged a fellow worker who is a man,- cut the head off a teenager because he is a Christian,-drown my two daughters because they dated boys who were of a different religion and cheer when other Muslims kill 3,000 innocent people right here in the United States of America,...my home. ...please, accept me as one of the children of Allah,-make me a peace loving Muslim."
    What a prayer...
  • L1 2012/09/18 16:29:48
    Care To Comment?
    L1
    +3
    How horrible! Poor woman, and hers is only one story of many that we don't even hear of.
    I can't see why any woman would want to convert voluntarily to Islam. I know I wouldn't.
  • Dickens 2012/09/18 15:51:34 (edited)
    Care To Comment?
    Dickens
    ...why would a woman ever become a muslim voluntarily?? Islam treats women like property, like farm animals; it's choosing to be a second class citizen, choosing to be enslaved...(and don't kid yourself; in this regard, christianity's no better than islam..)
  • hasher Dickens 2012/09/18 23:15:22
    hasher
    +1
    excuse me!!!! but i dont see christian women being treated like slaves where do you get such lies??? ive been a christian woman for many years and i am equal to my husband. many of my christian friends are independent women. who stand their own ground. i have never been enslaved ever!!!! there are certain cults who claim to be christian and they do treat their women terrible but that is not the norm.
  • cesspool 2012/09/18 14:56:31
    Care To Comment?
    cesspool
    +1
    Any religion is garbage, especially Christianity and Islam. Once again religions will start another war.
  • hasher cesspool 2012/09/18 23:18:32
    hasher
    +1
    where in the hell do you get the idea that christianity is like islam?? it is as different as night and day. we christian women are not enslaved and are as strong and independent as they come. tune in to joyce meyers sometime. she is a christian teacher and is on tv most nights at 8:00 she is funny and tells it what its really like to be a christian.
  • cesspool hasher 2012/09/19 00:57:45
    cesspool
    Christianity had it's time, don't forget history. Either way both sides want nothing more than to see the other wiped from the face of the planet, peas of the same pod.
  • Golden Panther 2012/09/18 14:50:08
    Golden Panther
    +2
    Are liberal women so dense that they do not understand what Sharia law has in store for them? In fact, Islam is no more than a cult of evil purpose and action. Take heed American women, (and men), your president is a Muslim, communist, racist...best think hard about voting for the cretin and his Jack-boot thugs in the Senate and House. No need for proof, I admit it and I approve this message.
  • Cantus_bird 2012/09/18 11:50:22
    Care To Comment?
    Cantus_bird
    +4
    I don't think Islam would ever want to convert me to their religion. I've stood up to many a man who thought they could just abuse women in a physical or psychological demeaning way ... i have respect for men but not the kind who believe in such abuses whatever the religious affiliation.
    What Do You Think?
    Islam and christianity are EXACTLY the reason I am PAGAN!!!!
  • hasher Lady Wh... 2012/09/18 23:21:00
    hasher
    NO THEY are not!! good god people educate yourselves on christianity!!! the true god does not enslave people. islams as far as im concerned worship a false god certainly not my heavenly father God who is full of love for his children. i am anythingBUt enslaved!!!
  • cesspool hasher 2012/09/19 08:44:18
    cesspool
    Actually Christianity is nothing more than a copied version of paganism and other old religions, all of which are metaphors for the sun. All your Christian disciples are old pagan gods and even bear the same names!
  • Lady Wh... hasher 2012/09/19 10:37:29
  • ♥dreamer-leigh♥ 2012/09/18 07:56:17
    Care To Comment?
    ♥dreamer-leigh♥
    +2
    Their ways are barbaric and uncivilized! But because they are not readily exposed to the western cultures they do not know the difference and how they should be treated. Women of other cultures that marry into this world might as well sign their death certificated instead of a marriage certificate. Islam is not a religion of peace..never was and never will be and yet they are mutiplying like rabbits in this country...we should embrace our southern Mexican friends (not the cartells) and get these people out of our country before we are living under Sharia Law!!!! It is barbaric!
  • aguster 2012/09/18 07:09:08
    aguster
    Remember, the war against terroism CANNOT be called a "war on terror" but yet the republican war against women is a "war on women"

Democrats speak so highly when it comes to the religion of peace, yet muslim women certainly disagree....No matter the Dems have the likes of Billy Clinton...how many women did he rape again???
  • Stef and the City 2012/09/18 06:12:10
    Care To Comment?
    Stef and the City
    +1
    The men will supposedly get 72 virgins when they die, what will the women get? Pots and pans?
  • devin.cassidy 2012/09/18 05:14:41 (edited)
  • Jackal devin.c... 2012/09/18 05:29:15
    Jackal
    +1
    I am Liberal who hates all religion...

How do you explain that one?
  • devin.c... Jackal 2012/09/21 21:57:49
    devin.cassidy
    There are certainly exceptions to everything. However, you cannot deny that it's predominantly guilt-laden liberals who keep silent on mohammedan atrocities.
  • Steve 2012/09/18 05:08:22
    What Do You Think?
    Steve
    This is a very one-sided question.
  • Lady Wh... Steve 2012/09/18 12:22:20 (edited)
    So? As my Mum says, "the truth is the truth...."
  • Steve Lady Wh... 2012/09/18 15:32:39
    Steve
  • MoonTroll 2012/09/18 05:04:12
    Islam Is Not A Religion of Peace.
    MoonTroll
  • GoDucks5 2012/09/18 04:57:19
    What Do You Think?
    GoDucks5
    +5
    It's anyone's choice to be apart of any reglion, it's apart of the Bill of Rights but I don't see why a woman would want to be apart of Islam.
  • Jackal 2012/09/18 04:55:05
    What Do You Think?
    Jackal
    +2
    No religion is a religion of peace.

Religion should be eradicated from the face of this planet. I still have to tolerate religion, only because the Constitution says so.
  • All American 2012/09/18 04:34:50
    Care To Comment?
    All American
    +4
    Why the liberal establishment defends this form of slavery is beyond me. They are so stupid it must hurt.
  • Jackal All Ame... 2012/09/18 05:17:40 (edited)
    Jackal
    +1
    I think there is a misconception of what people think Liberals are for.

They do not support stoning, Acid Maiming, rape, or honor killings. Liberals support Constitutional Rights of Freedom of Religion, as long as they fit within the bounds of the Laws in America. As well as human rights.

Liberals do not support Hate Speech Against America. They support the Constitutional Right of Freedom of Speech.

Liberals do not support female oppression, they support Cultural Sensitivity and Freedom of Choice.
  • Lady Wh... Jackal 2012/09/18 09:55:20
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
  • All Ame... Jackal 2012/09/18 11:22:49
    All American
    +1
    Liberals defend Islam which stand for the exact opposite of what you state.
  • Jackal All Ame... 2012/09/18 17:03:05
    Jackal
    smh...
  • cheetahlover156 2012/09/18 04:33:57
    Islam Is Not A Religion of Peace.
    cheetahlover156
    +4
    Islam is the real war on women by the way they treat women and yet here it is used against those who don't support abortion or birth control. I feel sorry how Muslim women are treated.
  • Jim 2012/09/18 04:26:43
    Jim
    +2
    American women could care less about foreign women. They only are outraged if a man make an innocent remark about how they look, they call him a sexist. They also are outraged when a conservative makes a comment about women's concerns.
  • Anonymous Loner 2012/09/18 04:26:03
    What Do You Think?
    Anonymous Loner
    +4
    It's anyone's choice to be apart of any religion, but I think Islamic women are treated like complete crap, or, no offence, but maybe Islamic men are raging homosexuals who despise women.

2014/07/25 20:43:40