Why is it bad to cheat on my girlfriend?

FEer 2009/08/01 06:13:25
Everyone tells me it's not right that I cheat on my girlfriend, but I don't know why. Is everyone just close-minded and conform to society norms taught to them? I don't lie to her about it, but everyone still thinks I'm wrong for doing it. I disagree.

• Party Boy [A7X Bat] 2014/04/10 18:00:57
    They are conformists
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    First and foremost, your biased answers piss me off. Second, Most people stay in monogamous relationships because it's something we as a species have a yearning for. Contradicting this is the sometimes overwhelming urge to just do it with any person you find attractive, and with as many of them as possible. Another hereditary biological trait. What you need to do is either not commit to a relationship or find someone who doesn't mind being in an open relationship. I would guess you wouldn't mind if your girlfriend emotionally devoted herself to you but didn't see a problem in having sex with others as a hobby, correct? Otherwise, quit hurting your girlfriend.
  • Rose Padgit 2013/01/18 21:42:28
    They are close-minded
    Rose Padgit
    Okay, so I'm going to give you my honest opinion; you don't understand women. At all. Okay, sure, to you, you might feel that sex is 'just a sort of sport' and that your girlfriend should 'just chill', but you should try thinking in the mind of a woman. Women don't think of sex as a sport, but rather something emotional and special. I would never let a man touch me that I didn't love. Also, if you can't 'sacrifice' your sex life for the girl you supposedly love, then you aren't worth the time and she'd be smart to leave.
  • joshmread Rose Pa... 2013/06/30 01:26:29
  • dantheman 2009/09/02 12:35:29
    They are conformists
    dantheman
    youre quite right there mate, but youre not alone.

saudi arabia? YES PLEEE-HEEEEEEZE!!
  • dantheman dantheman 2009/09/02 12:47:21
    dantheman
    +1
    fuck it, i cheat on my bird all the time. afterwards i just think im cool an manly for having done it. no remorse, just satisfaction and amusement. feels so fucking good to fuck a different little pussy, ahhhhhhh, so sexy. and then to go and fuck your bird the same day, hard to beat. i plan to cheat forever. i think its great :)
  • NikkiTh... dantheman 2013/07/07 06:56:20
  • Ember 2009/08/04 06:37:33
    They are conformists
    Ember
    How is it not bad?! its breaking the heart and trust of someone!
  • Rhiannon 2009/08/02 02:55:48
    They are conformists
    Rhiannon
    +1
    I don't think it's wrong that you cheat, I think it's wrong that you hurt her by doing so. If she said that she didn't care, then that would be just fine. But when you go out and have sex with other women, it upsets her. And hurting someone else, especially someone who loves you, is wrong.

If you want to have sex outside of your relationship, then I would advise you to find a girlfriend who wouldn't mind that. That way, no one would be getting hurt, and there would be nothing wrong with it.
  • M716 2009/08/01 16:31:19
    They are conformists
    M716
    all i have to say is that you broke a trust that is supose to be between to people
    i wont be surprised if she left you
  • whatawatermelon 2009/08/01 15:41:31
    They are close-minded
    whatawatermelon
    it's not bad if she doesn't mind. but she obviously does. she might think that you compare her to the other girls you're with?
  • M&m 2009/08/01 14:01:36
    They are conformists
    M&m
    Would you like it if you say ur girlfriend was cheating on u would u like tAt
  • name and address withheld 2009/08/01 10:37:27
    They are conformists
    name and address withheld
    that is an interesting view. i would never condone cheating but i have not yet found a good explaination as to why it is wrong...other than it creates a shit-load of drama
  • 007 2009/08/01 10:30:39
    They are conformists
    007
    +1
    i think he is full of shit
    They are conformists
    You wouldn't like it if SHE cheated on YOU, would ya?
    'nuff said
  • FEer 2009/08/01 09:22:58
    They are conformists
    FEer
    You all are probably stupid. Cheating on my girl is not only a good and fun idea, but also a necessary thing to do as a man. Why are you all so stupid and stubborn about this?
  • Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson 2009/08/01 06:32:19
    They are close-minded
    Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson
    Can you explain your exact situation?
  • FEer Johnny ... 2009/08/01 06:41:26
    FEer
    +2
    Well, I love my girl, and "make love to her" but also have just plain old physical "sex" with other girls. She gets upset so I am trying to explain to her that with the other girls it's just physical, without emotion, like playing a sport, if you will. I like baseball and sex as a hobby. But emotionally I am only hers. I view sex as a way of physically expressing myself and want her to understand that. I'm thinking about proposing to her, but I don't want to always be arguing with her about this and want her to be more chill about it. She doesn't want to cheat on me, so it going the other way isn't really an issue. But I don't believe in the cultural norm that I have to express myself physically just to her (but emotionally I think I should only express myself to her, on a deep emotional level). Sex is just another fun physical activity, like baseball, which I also enjoy. But I think lying is wrong, so I refuse to lie to her about it (like many other men do), but because of that, she gets upset when I tell her about it. And I am always with her when I can be, I never play baseball or have sex instead of being with her, but when she's not around, I pursue my hobbies. I never do it in front of her out of respect. I guess that's basically it.
  • Johnny ... FEer 2009/08/01 06:43:36
    Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson
    +1
    Sounds like you should move to Japan, my friend.
  • FEer Johnny ... 2009/08/01 06:45:23
    FEer
    +1
    Yeah, that's true, good point. And Japanese girls are pretty damn cute too. But I like the one I have right now, she's very pretty and sweet. Good advice though, thanks!
  • Johnny ... FEer 2009/08/01 06:46:49
    Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson
    Haha. No prob.
  • dantheman Johnny ... 2009/09/02 12:39:13
    dantheman
    FEer, youre spot on there mate. refreshing honesty. lets be honest though, every bloke agrees with you, theyre just too pussy to be honest about it.

i agree with you %100.
  • Johnny ... dantheman 2009/09/02 22:24:14
    Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson
    Replied to the wrong person.
  • nicnog FEer 2013/09/03 23:04:44
  • Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*) 2009/08/01 06:20:04
    They are close-minded
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    Because she is your girlfriend duh. If you are willing to go through the trouble of cheating on her just be with the other person you are cheating on her with. Common sense
  • FEer Amber V... 2009/08/01 06:26:31
    FEer
    +1
    Well, I love my girlfriend and want to be with her, but also like the physical fun of other girls.
  • Amber V... FEer 2009/08/01 06:28:09
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    Dude she is your girlfriend she should be the only one you should have physical fun with. If you mess around with other girls you can give her something like an STD
  • FEer Amber V... 2009/08/01 06:42:06
    FEer
    I am very responsible with my sexual encounters.
  • Amber V... FEer 2009/08/01 06:44:42
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    Anything can happen man
  • FEer Amber V... 2009/08/01 06:59:50
    FEer
    That logic can be applied to anything. If you ever want to do something in life, someone can tell you the risk involved in ANY aspect of life and tell you that you shouldn't do it. Do you eat? You know you could choke and die if you eat. You shouldn't eat, you are so wrong and dumb to eat. Have you ever had McDonald's? I am so much smarter than you because you know you can have a heart attack if you have been to McDonald's. You shouldn't eat because I am right and you are wrong and you could choke. Anything can happen, man.
  • jen FEer 2009/08/01 07:17:48
    jen
    itd effect your girlfriend as well as you
  • FEer jen 2009/08/01 07:50:24
    FEer
    What is an "itd"? My girlfriend knows I am cheating on her, she isn't concerned about the safety issue, as I am very responsible (I have shown her videos), she just doesn't like the fact that I am having sex with other girls. What can I do to make her chill out about this?
  • jen FEer 2009/08/01 07:52:04
    jen
    it'd or it would. stop cheating on her.
  • Amber V... FEer 2009/08/05 03:51:51
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    That logic can be used on anything, but if you have the common sense to know when you to use it it will work out great. I know I can choke by eating, but would I rather die or die. Yeah I am going to eat and choose to have a better chance of not dying
  • jen 2009/08/01 06:17:25
    They are conformists
    jen
    u tell ur girlfriend that you cheat on her? and shes still your girlfriend? if she is smart shed dump you and then it wouldnt b cheating any more
  • FEer jen 2009/08/01 06:26:35
    FEer
    Yeah, I tell her. She gets upset, but I don't do it when she is around, and I'm trying to convince her that it is not a big deal and to be more chill about it.
  • jen FEer 2009/08/01 06:29:31
    jen
    uhuh.... so she doesnt like u cheating on her. i get it. man ur an arse. she seems nice and she also gives u chances. its not something to b 'chill' about. if u want to see other people dont just cheat on her.
  • FEer jen 2009/08/01 06:43:47
    FEer
    +1
    Seems like the easiest way to do it. I want her as my girlfriend. But I also want to have sex with other girls. So I'm doing it exactly as planned. Is there a better way to have both of those things at the same time?
  • jen FEer 2009/08/01 07:17:04
    jen
    dick arse and dumb shit. girls arent there for your 'enjoyment'. its not a bloody sport. one day your girlfriend is going to wake up and find what a dick u are and dump you. then you'll b older and no girl will want to b your 'enjoyment' so your going to wind up old and lonely with a guilty concious of however many girls wound up being used by you
  • FEer jen 2009/08/01 07:54:21
    FEer
    +1
    I view it similar to a sport. An enjoyable physical activity that I like to engage in. That's why I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's like a sport. I like to play baseball and have sex with multiple women. I think my girlfriend should understand that. Why is it not like a sport? I'm pretty sure she is not going to "dump me" over this, that sounds a bit extreme (and there is no indication that she would, she says she loves me and wants to be with me)
  • jen FEer 2009/08/01 08:00:00
    jen
    women are not in the same leage as the bat or the ball you eejit. i cant understand how you cheat on your girlfriend and think its a good thing. i cant see how your girlfriend still loves you. have you ever heard the song 'thin line between love and hate' by the pretenders? i think this refers to you.

2014/11/26 01:36:43