Why is it always the people we love the most that always hurt us the most?!

Brucas own my heart 2009/11/09 01:08:32
I want to hear what you guys think on this one.

• Lady Lisa 2014/04/09 09:21:38
    Lady Lisa
    +2
    I would imagine it's must be because we trusted and believed in them so very much!!!
    And believed in so highly of them we could never have thought they would do this over and over again. Knowing you've told them not to do it. It hurts you so much!!! :'(
    Knowing that the only other person you trusted like that is now in heaven and can't
    come back. :'( You have no other option but to tolerated it.
    I guess its that they think and know we love <3 them so much!!!
    Or we need them. And have no choice than to put up with it.
    Since they were the one person in the whole world!!!
    That we believed in and trust the most!!!
    That they think they can get away with it?
    Or what even worst to think :'(
    Maybe they don't even care how it affects us at all?
    Our heart <3 Our health or our soul.
    They can only think of their self or how they are feeling?
    They never think or try to put their self in the other persons shoes and think well maybe,
    I should imagine what it feels like?
    To have someone do this to me all the time.
    Every time they hurt us and disregard our feelings our hurt our pain.
    It show us what we mean to them.
    I always think how would they feel. How are they feeling.
    I don't ever want to hurt anyone!!! Especially not some one I love the most!!!
    The pain it causes us or our l...<
    <
    <

<
    <<

Or what even worst to think :'(
    Our heart <3 Our health or our soul.
    I should imagine what it feels like?
    It show us what we mean to them.
    The pain it causes us or our loss our heart <3
    Our trust in them. Our belief in them. I think it clearly is because they know we love<3 them and they think or know they'll be always forgiven.
    It is truly very painful and heart <3 breaking .To say the lease.
    But there comes a time when we must not allowing any one who says they love us continue to treat us in a way that causes us pain or disrespect or hurt anymore!
    True love <3 doesn't hurt us. :'(
    And the ones who truly love us don't hurt us!!! <3 IRIS <3
    At least not after being ask over and over don't do that it hurts me so much!!! :'(
    PLEASE STOP :'( Talk to me listen open your eye's!!! I will listen too.
    Everyone you really loves you at least deserves to be seen and heard they are alive and here and truly do matter!!!! The hardest part is that it always something this person regrets and wishes they didn't do and feel sorry and apologize for but does it again!!!!!!!
    And its always at my most difficult times in my life when I need them :'( the most!!!
    Truly sadden drained hurt broken hearted and disappointed :'(
    Its clearly not believable any more!!! Where is the faith trust and loyalty anymore???

.

...
  • auxiliyanancy 2013/11/17 14:53:29
    auxiliyanancy
    +3
    very true because they know very well that is whatever they hurts we never go away from them........
  • swathi 2013/06/23 04:59:17
    swathi
    +2
    we are giving our true love and affection to our loved one and we expecting same from our loved love but we never get it thats will hurt a lot
  • Bethanie Miller 2013/01/19 00:55:41
    Bethanie Miller
    +9
    I'm still trying to figure out the answer myself
  • kavi 2011/12/15 12:52:31
    kavi
    +1
    they dnt understand our feelings..they just need their happiness dnt think of the loving heart...
  • gingin6 2009/11/29 09:16:11
    gingin6
    Usually we're effected by the ones we live with. We see their
    faults more often than the ones we don't live with. Nobody's
    perfect. And when you live with someone, you don't want
    to be nicy nicy all the time. You want to be you. They want
    to be them.
  • Music Freak101 2009/11/26 02:52:08
    Music Freak101
    well, I think its because we care for them so much when they act like a normal person (like people from school) it hurts our feelings because the reason we love them is because of their kindness.
  • cat 2009/11/25 18:04:51
    cat
    +1
    Love is a deep affection of the heart. So the people we love the most effect our heart the most so How deep is your love? That we be the same depth as your hurt.
  • BeBo 2009/11/24 00:01:41
    BeBo
    cuz it hurts us more when it is the one you love and would do anything for and it feels like the world just ended....even though it hasnt....it isnt that they mean to its just we give them that advantage.....
  • bj 2009/11/20 21:07:16
    bj
    Only the people we really love have the power to hurt us so badly. The more you care about someone, the more something will hurt. If someone you love insults you badly, it will tear you apart. If someone who is an aquaintance says the very same thing, it will sting, and you will get over it. It's not necessarily the deed, it's the person doing it that really counts.
  • XSafeInHisArmsX 2009/11/20 18:36:28
    XSafeInHisArmsX
    I mean no offense to anyone by this comment, so I'm sorry in advance. They know you the most, they know how to hurt you and what you're sensitive too. And, sometimes they use it against you without knowing it. But, they know you'll love them no matter what and you know they love you and they're not meaning to hurt you.
  • insert name here 2009/11/20 00:51:16
    insert name here
    Because your love for them makes you more vulnerable therefore making anything bad that they do hurt you more.
  • bambinoclipper 2009/11/18 19:43:48
    bambinoclipper
    +1
    This goes both ways but when you fall deep, your expectations of the other person are elavated and with me, my passion can run deep at a level that can be truly Romantic. Its sometimes better to not be in as passionate lwith my love because the expectations are lower and the love is less obssessive!
    When you give it all you sometimes don't get it back. Its strange, when I give less I get more! And I don't get hurt!
  • Brucas ... bambino... 2009/11/19 01:43:20
    Brucas own my heart
    I know exactly what you mean =]
  • chick 2009/11/18 16:53:13
    chick
    +2
    as a man,I just want to say we are stupid.. I did it 15 years ago,and every day of my life I now think of how stupid I was.. yea she did'nt want to stay in california with me, while I worked, but that is no excuse for me messing around.. I truley loved her and the kids,but I thought with a different part of my body,,, yes it was stupid,and now I pay dearly... wake up men,the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence..
  • Brucas ... chick 2009/11/19 01:44:43
    Brucas own my heart
    Lovely answer ;) I'm sorry that your life has been so hard, but we do learn from our mistakes. Hope everything turns out for the best soon =]
  • Helo Chick 2009/11/18 15:55:31
    Helo Chick
    +2
    Because they think they can get away with it because we love them and they know/think they'll be forgiven.
  • Brucas ... Helo Chick 2009/11/19 01:45:07
    Brucas own my heart
    Very true, but not always the case!
  • Lady Lisa Helo Chick 2014/04/09 07:15:05
    Lady Lisa
    +2
    Wow I just was wondering why how could they? Don't they care or realize they are causing pain to us? And I now I realize your right!!!!! But unfortunately they are causing damage to our relationship and our trust in them. And they have no regard for our feelings our heart <3 and all the pain they cause us!
    How ever I believe that after several times of being hurt by the same love one or friend,
    There comes a time to STOP allowing them to do this! To have self respect for our selves.
    And remember who they are and what the always do! So we do not continue to put up with this inconsiderate selfish cold behavior! We need to turn away and let them reap what they sow! I'm done this gal deserves better! I've been really good to this person and expected and believe in and thought better of this person. Some time seeing someone for who they really are hurts a lot. Better to open my eye's and be smart and guard my heart <3
  • Beccy 2009/11/17 03:27:48
    +1
    Because they know we will keep on loving them
  • Brucas ... Beccy 2009/11/19 01:45:29
    Brucas own my heart
    Or so they think, it's not always the case!
  • Deekonkiroga 2009/11/15 20:20:43
    Deekonkiroga
    +1
    its a reaction of fear. that is why you think it hurts so much. the fact that u love them, sends signals to the brain giving you that butterfly feeling. that is ur emotions sweeling up and when they ignore that you feel bad.. the butterflies die. why is that? because we humans dont have a simple way of saying I love you. feelings are overseen. im sorry but its the truth. men dont always see whats infront of them, and women overreact. simple
  • Brucas ... Deekonk... 2009/11/19 01:46:20
    Brucas own my heart
    Interesting perspective.
  • BLUE_RULES 2009/11/15 15:38:08
    BLUE_RULES
    +1
    sumtimes, i have this AWESOME best friend and we are like TRUE best friends whenever i'm in pain or hurting she can feel it and knows sumthng is wrong with me we are like twins(we should be at least)
  • Brucas ... BLUE_RULES 2009/11/19 01:46:56
    Brucas own my heart
    That's very nice, I'm glad you have her =]
  • Jane 2009/11/14 22:57:32
    Jane
    +3
    I think it's because the ones we love, we let into our hearts and once that's done, if they betray us, our heart gets ripped open from the inside out.
  • Brucas ... Jane 2009/11/19 01:47:45
    Brucas own my heart
    +1
    So true!! This should be the top comment. I hope people rave this, because I 100% agree =]
  • Jane Brucas ... 2009/11/19 05:06:45 (edited)
    Jane
    I know, right. Very true.
    Thanks!!!
  • Lady Lisa Jane 2014/04/09 06:55:37
    Lady Lisa
    +3
    Yes this is so true :'(
  • Cosmosoddgirl 2009/11/14 19:57:40
    Cosmosoddgirl
    +1
    unfortunately when u love somebody you expect too much from them and when they don't deliver it hurts like crazy
  • Brucas ... Cosmoso... 2009/11/19 01:48:21
    Brucas own my heart
    Very true =]
  • Lana 2009/11/14 18:21:04
    Lana
    +1
    Sad but so true
  • Brucas ... Lana 2009/11/19 01:48:24
    Brucas own my heart
    Yeah, I know
  • Ductapeable 2009/11/14 16:29:58
    Ductapeable
    +1
    Because we love them and care about them, and when they say something its easier to beleive its true :(
  • Brucas ... Ductape... 2009/11/19 01:48:46
    Brucas own my heart
    Yes, so true!
  • Lia1221 2009/11/14 02:56:40
    Lia1221
    +1
    there always has to be an extreme opposite
    also they have everything (or the most anyone will ever have)
  • Brucas ... Lia1221 2009/11/19 03:01:22
    Brucas own my heart
    Interesting!
  • Lia1221 Brucas ... 2009/11/25 20:32:02
    Lia1221
    thanks
  • Leeaqua 2009/11/13 18:28:35
    Leeaqua
    +1
    Maybe the other party is insensitive to our feelings and fails to understand the consequences of their actions !
  • Brucas ... Leeaqua 2009/11/19 03:02:37
    Brucas own my heart
    +1
    Very true!! Great answer ;) Thanks

2014/10/21 13:46:47