Why is gay marriage any of your business?

Daring Blasphemer BN-0 2011/02/13 02:59:58
Equal rights is a simple idea and yet it seems impossible for people to actually understand.
Why can we not stay out of each others lives?
How does gay marriage affect you?
They are already living happily together, not affecting your life. If they are allowed to marry, they will still live together NOT affecting your life in the slightest, but with the benefits of marriage like inheritance, hospital visitation and shared insurance plans. It is their life to live! How is YOUR morality THE morality, especially when this is not a morality issue since no one chooses to be gay anymore than you chose to be straight? This is a Libertarian issue! This is an issue of freedom! How arrogant can people be?
Mind your business and let everyone else alone in their own private lives.
IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU. It never has and it never will!

• tewaz1 2011/02/13 03:37:51
    tewaz1
    +49
    It is my business because I have shared my life with my wonderful partner for nearly 8 years (on the 21st!) and yet I still had to check the single box on my tax forms this afternoon.
    Thanks for writing a very clear and compassionate post! :)

• FleeWRA... Aliza 2011/02/15 19:02:16
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    Aliza Rain, you folks really need to get some new material. I have heard this toddler-esque line of so-called reasoning for years. It merely elicits an upchuck-reflex.

Toddlers reason with the "All or Nothing" approach, when it comes to a viewpoint that each holds dear.

You seem to believe that the fact that I merely write TRUTH to you I am somehow demanding that you obey. That's silly, but quite common in the Society of Silly-headed people.

Just think of me as a newscaster on ENN (Eternal News Network.)
    I don't make the news.
    I don't make the laws.
    I tell you the news as it relates to the Everlasting LAW of GOD,...
    ...that cannot be changed,...
    ...that cannot be modified,...
    ...and that cannot be forever ignored.

To write you that, which is Forever TRUE, is my responsibility.

If you choose to obey The LORD, then you will be helping yourself. (Philippians 2:13)
    If you choose to continue to disobey The LORD, the you will only be hurting yourself, but no worries, I won't be following-up on you to see that you are in compliance with The TRUTH of GOD's WORD. (The LORD is BIG! HE takes care of THAT Himself. HE just requires me to deliver to you the First Notice.) :)

"I don't have the right to force my beliefs on you..." Actually, you are and you don't even know it. Actually, you and...

I don't make the news.
    I don't make the laws.
    ...that cannot be changed,...
    ...that cannot be modified,...
    ...and that cannot be forever ignored.

"I don't have the right to force my beliefs on you..." Actually, you are and you don't even know it. Actually, you and the rest of the feminine-thinking people in this Society push your mores on me every day.

A man states a belief.
    Another man thinks, "Good for you. That's just not my belief."
    A woman thinks, "How dare you to force your belief on me?!"

You might want to Man-Up some, Little Lady. ;)
  • Aliza FleeWRA... 2011/02/15 21:45:12
    Aliza
    +3
    Let me start off by congratulating you for figuring the Almighty Creator out. I personally think God is so beyond human comprehension and that is probably why there are thousands of world religions, but I guess you've found the one religion that offers up God in a nice little package. I am a Christian (part of my beliefs anyway) by the way.....accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 15 and though my beliefs have changed a lot I still believe Christ to be exactly who he said he was. Although I look at many different forms of scripture to help me on my spiritual path I do have quite a bit of Bible knowledge (I went to a Baptist college) so allow me to share some of what I have found. Now I don't have a Bible with me here at work so I am relying on the Internet, though I do see myself going through these a bit better when I get home. I found a lot about judging others and when anyone decides that a group of people should do without basic civil rights because they are different or believe differently than the "norm" they are judging those people.

Matthew 7:1-5
    “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notic...

Matthew 7:1-5
    “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Luke 6:37
    “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

James 4:11-12
    Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
    (What I've seen of what it is you are posting is not "good for building up"....just to let you know)

Romans 14:1-13
    As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ... ("Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind..." Sounds like we should think for ourselves and make our own decisions, don't you think?)

John 8:7
    And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Galatians 5:14
    For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
    (Do you love me.....a fellow human being and child of God as you do yourself? I realize it's a hard one but always a good one to work on.)

Luke 6:31
    And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
    (Would you want the Buddhists to tell you their "Truth" and expect you to believe it.....maybe be required to study the teachings of Buddha? Wait, Buddhists wouldn't do that.)

Matthew 7:15
    “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."
    (I've been thinking lately that all the fundamentalist religious leaders that are encouraging hate towards those that are different are the "false prophets" that the Bible is speaking of here.)

There are different views and different beliefs in this world and I think what God truly wants from us is to learn to live together and love each other regardless of how our beliefs differ. I'm not sure we're ever gonna be able to pull that off because there are too many people who think they are right and everyone else is gonna burn in hell. Are you perhaps one of those people?
  • FleeWRA... Aliza 2011/02/16 02:46:58 (edited)
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "...congratulating you for figuring the Almighty Creator out." Aliza, the congratulations are not necessary, since I haven't "figured the Almighty...out." HE accosted me, and then revealed Himself to me in The BIBLE, which is the ONLY Book that the LORD has ever written.

When one is in the Presence of The HOLY, one has only one response. " Yes, LORD! I believe. I accept YOU on YOUR TERMS. "

O Dear One, you are the poster child for the malfeasance of too many Baptist churches for the past half-century. You got just enough TRUTH to be inoculated to the genuine article.

Profession of faith does not a Christian make. Sorry, SALVATION of The LORD, and it's strait, narrow, exclusive, and unequivocal. (Read John 14:6 again, please, for you own good sake.)

The devil loves you so much. You are just another evangelist of his "gospel." (Jude 9)

"Shut up and Keep shut up, FOOL!" That is the only message that he has for preachers of The TRUTH as I am.

"Judge not,...Judge not,...Do not speak evil,...Love neighbor,..." plus the Golden Rule. Be Sweet! Go with the flow! Be nice to everybody! Don't rock the boat!

Nice! Is that all you've got? "Nice" means "stupid" in its original root meaning. I will NOT be Nice. I will NOT be guilty to taking people to HELL on a chariot of Niceness,...

When one is in the Presence of The HOLY, one has only one response. "Yes, LORD! I believe. I accept YOU on YOUR TERMS."

Nice! Is that all you've got? "Nice" means "stupid" in its original root meaning. I will NOT be Nice. I will NOT be guilty to taking people to HELL on a chariot of Niceness, the way you seem to be determined to do.

"Matthew 7:15
    'Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.'" This is YOUR image in the mirror! Look at it deeply, and be VERY AFRAID! Do NOT take yourself and myriad others to HELL, Aliza. (Please, read again Revelation 20-21 for the sake of your own soul.)

"Are you perhaps one of those people?" I always expect that I could be self-deceived, Aliza. That is why I run to Jesus moment-by-moment for a heart-check.

HE won't let me stop preaching this message! (II Timothy 4:2) SO, SHUT-UP AND LISTEN! THE LORD COULD BE TRYING TO SAVE YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW! (Deuteronomy 32:39-40)
  • Aliza FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 04:54:36
    Aliza
    +2
    Wow, you actually made some of my points in your response. Like I said "God is so beyond human comprehension" and what God wants us to know does not fit in that "ONLY Book that the LORD has ever written". A person could study all world religions and every religious writing known to man and still not know God as much as you think you do. I'm done communicating with you because you are too closed minded to want to even consider what is being said. I just wish you and those like you would quit with your hate because I am pretty sure God's not into the hate.
  • FleeWRA... Aliza 2011/02/16 16:17:32
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "God is so beyond human comprehension..." However, The LORD is not beyond the comprehension of that which HE means for humans to know at this time. Faith, Grace, and the resulting personal comprehension that HE Alone can give is indeed the gracious Gifting of The LORD to the human that HE has personally apprehended.

"ONLY Book that the LORD has ever written." "17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. 18 And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book." The BIBLE is The LORD's ONLY BOOK. :)

Close-minded? Admittedly and gladly so against EVERY FALSE WORD.
    Open-minded to every thought that agrees 100% with GOD's ONLY HOLY WORD. :)
  • Troy FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 10:51:47 (edited)
    Troy
    +2
    These young folks have a problem in as much as they get most of their scripture from an old paedophile in a frock on Sundays.

I bet most of them haven’t even cracked open the bible for themselves to see what their "loving" lord really has to say. Their idea of the bible extends to John 3:16 ha, ha!!

We all know from the bible that if there’s one thing god loves more than making free booze at wedding parties, it's killing, preferably by employing the economies of scale whereby killing and maiming a whole bunch of people at the same time.

Yup when the lord god gets a bee in his bonnet he turns into a killing machine. We know from the great flood that god just wiped out everything, he even drowned small children and unborn babies in their mother’s wombs just because some old people in town said something that rubbed him up the wrong way.

He sure hasn't got a sense of humour either;
    2 Kings 2:23-24 NKJV

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

HE, HE the lord s...

2 Kings 2:23-24 NKJV

HE, HE the lord surely knows how to deal with 42 cheeky kids hu?

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (King James Version)

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

And they shall say unto the elders of his city, our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
    And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

What is his problem with the young?

Oh and by the way, he's a tad insecure;

Hosaia 13.16 Says;
    The people of Sabaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their god, they will fall by the sword, and their little ones will be dashed open, their pregnant women ripped to pieces.

Yes, that’s right god wants us to constitutionally ban abortion but he's not above using it to get back at folks who tick him off! (Again with the little ones!!)

And of course he believes in slavery;

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." (Leviticus 25:44-45)

So to all of the "God loves you" brigade I say;
    GO READ YOUR DAMNED BIBLE, then perhaps you will be able to make a modicum of sense!

Best regards,

Troy.
  • FleeWRA... Troy 2011/02/16 16:25:25
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Beast regards to you, Trojan-Horse Troy.
    May you enjoy the full favor of your spiritual father. (Jude 9)

May The LORD requite you both for your words. The twisted LIAR has taught you well how to wrest The WORD of GOD from its TRUE Meaning.

No uncoded messages in time of war, when an enemy might be listening in. (John 14:6)
  • Troy FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 17:05:55 (edited)
    Troy
    +2
    "The twisted LIAR has taught you well how to wrest The WORD of GOD from its TRUE Meaning"

These are not my words but those of your holy scriptures, take it up with god!

Of course you like to quote the Bible selectively, as do most so called Christians.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." John 1:1-5

Lets emphasise this bit; "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made"

ALL THINGS, including homosexuals.

King James bible
    And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

These are the words of God as written in the holy bible. if you find them offensive - take it up with god.

"If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." Revelation 22:18-19
  • FleeWRA... Troy 2011/02/17 03:33:08
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "These are not my words but those of your holy scriptures, take it up with god!" Quoting doth not understanding make. You are trying to navigate proprietary software without the unlock code.

The LORD didn't write The BIBLE in order for all of Humanity to understand it baseline meaning. The LORD wrote The BIBLE in layers in order for most of Humanity to get good moral lessons from its words, until the infestation of hyper-skepticism that you represent totally blinded the human mind to all of Its TRUTH.

It is perfectly fine that you intentionally misquoted/selected-quoted The Scriptures, like too many Christians do.

Good Text taken out of context is pretext.

Point well taken. I shall redouble my efforts never to become one of those. ;)

Genesis 1: "GOD saw everything that HE had made, and behold it was very good." The creation of homosexuals is never plainly stated in the first two chapters of The BIBLE, and when you finish the thorough reading of the passage, you will note that The LORD created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve. ;)

Incidence of homosexuality does not show-up until after Original SIN in Genesis 3, when Creation is permanently damaged, during this epoch, known as TIME.

From the moment that the original Glorious Creation, of which The LORD was completely Pleased,...

From the moment that the original Glorious Creation, of which The LORD was completely Pleased, Creation has been damaged, skewed, flawed, sickly, diseased, failing, and completely 180 degrees out-of-phase.

Before Original SIN there was no heart disease, no cancer, no death, and no homosexuality. Are you starting to see the pattern between Original SIN, and aberrant blights upon all Humanity?

The guilt of Revelation 22:18-19 is YOURS, not mine. (Jude 9)
  • T Troy 2011/03/08 01:13:00
    T
    WinBro7 probably does not believe that homosexuality is an innate occurrence. He thinks it is a choice! My parents believe it is a choice. I believe that it is a genetic defect which needs fixing. There are many genetic diseases in the world; and we should identify them and eliminate them.
  • RyanVal... FleeWRA... 2011/02/15 18:42:50
    RyanValverdeWard
    +1
    I can only read this as a satire, if you really believe this, please kill yourself and go to heaven with your God :)
  • FleeWRA... RyanVal... 2011/02/15 19:05:29
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    Thanks, Ryan, for underscoring my point. People, who think the way that you do, are a great part of what is going on in our world today.

Until you allow The LORD to have your life, you will NEVER find yourself.
  • umi FleeWRA... 2011/02/15 19:30:52
    umi
    +2
    Oh, I am sorry, I forgot straight couples do not fall to perversion OR damnation. As you say, anyways.
  • FleeWRA... umi 2011/02/16 02:51:39
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    The fact that normal people SIN does not absolve homosexuals from the unique layer of Divine WRATH over such PERVERSION. (Romans 1-2; I Corinthians 1-2; Jude 9: Revelation 20-21)
  • sjalan FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 00:14:40
    +1
    Spoken with earnest by a member of the Westboro Baptist Church I am sure.
  • FleeWRA... sjalan 2011/02/16 02:53:12
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Believe whatever you wish.
    You are good at that, too, as you would have me to take note.
  • VioletE... FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 05:16:06
    VioletEcho BN-0
    +1
    Let me understand something...just for the sake of clarity...let's follow YOUR logic (NOT mine)...homosexuality is a sin...which brings damnation to our country...and everyone in it...thereby, damning us all...let's continue with YOUR logic...sinners are spiritual enemies that block us from God...ok, Angry Guy, let's see- "for ALL (this means YOU, pal have sinned and come short of the glory of God"...so, get off my blessings, son! Cuz, according to God (He says that He's the only one that can judge...sorry- take it up with Him...), that means YOU, TOO! YOU, according to YOUR OWN LOGIC, are bringing hellfire and damnation on this country...!!! If the greatest commandment is Love, where is yours??? Obviously, out of all the nasty, nauseating, deplorable, unjust things in life that could POSSIBLY bother you, you have picked love between two people. My question to you is- why? I think you need to take a long, hard look at that and ask yourself why...
  • FleeWRA... VioletE... 2011/02/16 16:42:22
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "YOU, according to YOUR OWN LOGIC, are bringing hellfire and damnation on this country...!!!" Your words reek of twisted logic and sulfur. Been spending time with Daddy, have we? (Jude 9)

Not one homosexual act throughout the entirety of history has ever expressed true Christ-Honoring LOVE, as sex was created to express.

All same-sex actions are the spawn of HELL, created by the Malevolent to symbolize hatred for GOD's Supreme Design, and self-love in its most HEINOUS form.

Matthew 22:36-40 (New Living Translation)

36 “Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?”

37 Jesus replied, “‘ You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. ’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘ Love your neighbor as yourself. ’ 40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

"18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. 19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So th...

37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

"18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. 19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
    21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too." (Romans 1:18-32, NLT)

No homosexual has ever shown nor intelligently expressed love to The LORD, while embracing homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle.

The lesser CANNOT love the GREATER, while in wanton DISOBEDIENCE!
  • VioletE... FleeWRA... 2011/02/17 03:28:46
    VioletEcho BN-0
    +2
    "Not one homosexual act throughout the entirety of history has ever expressed true Christ-Honoring LOVE, as sex was created to express."
    Correct me if I am wrong, and I am sure you will, but wasn't Christ born around 4000 years AFTER Adam and Eve were procreating? Just checking. I thought sex was created to continue Earth's population. Also, I don't know how you could possibly know that all homosexual acts have never expressed love between two people.

"No homosexual has ever shown nor intelligently expressed love to The LORD, while embracing homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle. "
    I have an aunt who is gay, and she has been so since she was very young. She has liked girls since then. She is also a church-going Christian who loves the Lord and tries to live her life in his image. She is also one of the most intelligent people I know, especially in religious matters.
    I suppose you think she should be damned to hell because she is gay, EVEN THOUGH she loves her God with all her heart, soul, and mind. So does her girlfriend.

If this is truly what your bible says and means, then I don't want anything to do with it, because it does not advocate kindness and acceptance.

So, you keep on going to your church, thinking you're righteous, with your hateful ideations. As for me, I will ...

So, you keep on going to your church, thinking you're righteous, with your hateful ideations. As for me, I will continue being tolerant and loving towards all people, even those who commit "disobedient" homosexual acts in the privacy of their own homes. Since the bible accuses my aunt of trying to recruit people into her "gay club", I will call her posthaste and tell her to get started...

homes bible accuses aunt recruit people gay club posthaste
  • FleeWRA... VioletE... 2011/02/17 04:09:14
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "I thought sex was created to continue Earth's population. Also, I don't know how you could possibly know that all homosexual acts have never expressed love between two people." Violet Echo, sex was indeed created to continue Earth's population, but that was not the highest meaning of sexual intercourse.

Sexual intercourse was created to continue the purpose of The LORD in creating mankind in the first place. We were created to be "in the Image of GOD."

"In the Image of GOD" includes the concept of being in agreement with and according to the character of The ONE, being represented.

The TRINITY of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are so described, not to indicate gender, but to indicate absolute POWER and complete CONTROL.

TRINITY means Tri-Unity. Ergo, Three Individual Person in such Unity that especially the contemporary human mind has no concept with which to compare this level of ABSOLUTE UNITY.

GOD the Three-in-ONE are/is so Self-Giving that They Each care for the Other with such Completely Mutual-Devotion to Intent, to Purpose, and to Goal, that when One stops speaking another is speaking at the same place, with the same inflection, and with the same style in every regard, that no human could ever detect the seamless transition.

"I don't know how you could possibly know that al...

"I don't know how you could possibly know that all homosexual acts have never expressed love between two people." Violet Echo, thank you for mentioning this. I expected that you wouldn't understand, and I was anticipating putting more depth to this point.

I have no doubt that homosexuals, who are committed-friends on every level, including sex, can experience the same type of satisfactory, interactive, mutually-giving type of compassion, friendship, and even high-level devotion that heterosexual married couple can enjoy.

That is just the point. Love that is expressed in sexual and even in platonic ways may have benefits for this life, but that kind of love is not necessarily made of the character of love that was created by The LORD in Genesis 1-2.

I would say that the majority of heterosexual couples in the history of the Earth have not been rightly related to The LORD. That being said, they have not expressed the Love that The LORD created to be expressed by heterosexual sex, and which is ONLY possible through the kind of heterosexual sex that may be experienced and expressed by two committed believers in Jesus, The ONLY Christ.

Not all committed Christians experience this level of Love because as humans, our spirit has been redeemed, but not our bodies.

The kind of selfless, self-giving Love that The Three-in-ONE now experience is only physically demonstrated in heterosexual vagina intercourse between two Christian spouses of the one committed marriage covenant.

Only heterosexual vaginal sex is able to symbolize the love that GOD expresses. As such sexual intercourse was created to be as much an act of worship between a man and a woman in the life-covenant of marriage.

Any act of sex between two individuals of the same sex is therefore an act of BLASPHEMY against HOLY GOD, and HIS Unequivocal Design for Creation!

As to the rest of your post, You do seem committed to your belief. Ergo, the message has been delivered. I am quite confident of The LORD's Ability to follow-up on this message that HE has commanded me to deliver into your care.
  • VioletE... FleeWRA... 2011/02/17 04:38:16
    VioletEcho BN-0
    +2
    "The kind of selfless, self-giving Love that The Three-in-ONE now experience is only physically demonstrated in heterosexual vagina intercourse between two Christian spouses of the one committed marriage covenant."

Can you point me in the direction of where the word vagina is in the bible?

I could just be ignorant here, but your last post seems all over the place. Here is what I gleaned:

Heterosexual vaginal intercourse is the only way to show devotion to the TRINITY
    Homosexuality is blasphemy
    Not all heterosexuals have sex in the name of Christ
    You defined Trinity, which I already understood (raised Christian)

I guess I have to believe more in the validity of the bible, other than a book that was written around 1500 years ago, and has been translated from Aramaic, to Greek, to Latin, to English. How can we be sure that the translations are correct? You seem an expert on the bible...
  • FleeWRA... VioletE... 2011/02/17 12:53:54
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    The response given has been the response derived from Design married with the CHARACTER of The ALMIGHTY.

The implications of The LORD's Creative Design is at least as important as any implied meaning that you would try to derive from Scripture to support your "truth."

The complimentary sizes of penis and vagina are of such design that front-entry for intercourse is the most appropriate way to have sex in order to agree with Creator's Design.

This is in agreement with The CHARACTER of The LORD.

Front-entry intercourse between male and female members of marriage covenant is face-to-face, and since no two married couples are the same height, the placement of the sex organs in the crotch region gives the best support to the concept of equality of interactive value and design between the two.

Face-to-face gives the picture of two equals in equality of interaction, mutual-respect for purpose, mutual-desire for mutual-pleasure, and offers the best opportunity to see the non-verbal communication of facial-expressions, and voice-communication to the intent of highest levels of pleasure.

I expect disagreement as the whether or not communication and desired pleasure can be achieved in other ways, but I may offering you the most logical reason for sex as Designed The HOLY Creator.

The LORD is Th...

The LORD is Three-in-ONE.
    The LORD is The Team of Three that is so Unified in Every Way that These Three ARE considered to be ONE GOD, since They Three Act as ONE.

Humans will be the most unified that we can be in our fallen state, when we begin to understand and to believe and to agree with The LORD that doing things GOD's Way is eminently more logical than doing things our way.

One may not expect to live in integrity, vertically nor horizontally, when one offends the Very HOLY, Who has revealed TRUTH through WORD and through Design.

Bottom Line: Heterosexuals may be able to have sex in other ways, but no other way can demonstrate the Design of The LORD that offers HIM the Worship that comes from Honoring HIS Design, since all other methods of sex take the couple away from face-to-face communication of purpose, of life, of pleasure, and of mutual-respect of Design.

No method of sex, among homosexuals, offers the opportunity to Honor GOD's Design, therefore Blasphemy is always present.

The LORD does everything and says everything for HIS Sovereign Purpose. The LORD reveals HIS Will plainly through WORD and Design.

TRUTH accepted is HONORED.
    TRUTH rejected is rebellion.

The LORD is The Sovereign. (John 14:6; Deuteronomy 32:39-40)
  • T VioletE... 2011/03/08 01:21:41
    T
    No, I do not damn her. I see her as being genetically or hormonally afflicted. If I could, I would remove the gene which causes her to desire other women. If she had a tumor, and I was a surgeon, I would endeavor to remove the malignant tumor from her body--so that she would be "normal."
  • Miss An... FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 07:58:40
    Miss Andrist
    +2
    Blah blah blah...forever singing the same old song of intolerance and hatred.
    Such a good poster child for your faith of hate and war.
  • FleeWRA... Miss An... 2011/02/16 16:44:23
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Wow, Missy! Great avatar!

It really looks like it is expressing, "Blah, blah, blah..." Did you do that on purpose? ;)
  • Miss An... FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 22:29:41
    Miss Andrist
    +2
    Yup...special for you, dearheart.
  • FleeWRA... Miss An... 2011/02/17 03:34:47
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    You are too kind... ;)
  • Miss An... FleeWRA... 2011/02/17 05:04:15
    Miss Andrist
    Not according to Wikipedia...my GAWD!
    ;)
  • FleeWRA... Miss An... 2011/02/17 14:49:35
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Well, then,...Like,...What-e-VER! (hair flip and head turn to the side) ;)
  • Miss An... FleeWRA... 2011/02/17 22:13:18
    Miss Andrist
    *roffle*
    Man..I miss the 80s....
    roffle 80s 80s
  • FleeWRA... Miss An... 2011/02/18 03:52:30
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    I guess so...
  • ☼ Homew... FleeWRA... 2011/02/16 16:30:15
    ☼ Homeward Bound ☼
    +1
    WOO HOO!
  • FleeWRA... ☼ Homew... 2011/02/16 16:45:33
  • santais... FleeWRA... 2011/03/08 01:44:18
    santaisgod4ever
    +1
    Why care what someone's sexual preference is??

Because a book says its wrong and those who partake in same sex relationships should be stoned to death?? Leviticus 20:13...

You'd be surprise by how many surgeons, engineers, law makers, and leaders have been gay. These people may save your life someday, may save your income, may save your country and you give them the blind eye because of what they do behind close doors??

This a shallow view on humanity, to judge negatively on sexual preference.

Divinely-Protected?? Last time i looked the defense budget was protecting us not mysticism.

Religion does two things extremely well, divide and delude....
  • FleeWRA... santais... 2011/03/08 18:30:42
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "Divinely-Protected?? Last time i looked the defense budget was protecting us not mysticism." Still 9/11 occurred on American soil. You evidently are unfamiliar with the Character of General George Washington. YOU owe a debt of gratitude to people of faith, who have provided you with the platform to display your STUPIDITY.

As to sexual actions being governed by ALMIGHTY GOD, you are terribly narrow-minded to believe otherwise.

If you have a problem with THE FACT THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS VILE CORRUPTION, AND HEINOUS CRIME AGAINST DIVINITY, take it up with MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!! (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 32:39-40; John 1:1; John 14:6; Jude 9; Revelation 20-21)
  • santais... FleeWRA... 2011/03/09 01:59:39
    santaisgod4ever
    +1
    Narrow-minded people called others narrow-minded...

Why didn't god stop those people from committing 9/11? Yeah, he really helped us out on that one... but he did help out the islamic extremist who succeed.

What people do behind close door is none of your business as long as they are not hurting or forcing a person against their will...

And i choose not to par take in ad hominem when debating, but since you started... i feel your the mind in a small box for these examples:

1. You read the same book over and over thinking its the truth and not fairy tales. Ever heard of the Sutras or Quran or the god delusion, check those out....

2. If you were in a car accident and a gay surgeon saved you from death how would that make you feel?? Would you commit suicide afterwards because un-divine hands saved your life?

3. Gay people do not hurt straight people indirectly.

4. Your entire opinion is based on sexual preference of a person and not on their education, mentality, achievements, occupation, or beliefs. So you would turn a blind eye to an amazing person because they are gay?? This is clearly a shallow view you proudly proclaim.

5. Your a dip sh*t bible thumper who takes strength from groups of hypocrites. Just because an idea has many followers, doesn't make that idea true.
  • FleeWRA... santais... 2011/03/09 05:53:08
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    "Narrow-minded people called others narrow-minded..." Thank You for the compliment. I AM narrow-minded, and grateful to be so. "13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it. " (Matthew 7:13-14, NLT)

"Why didn't god stop those people from committing 9/11?" Thank you for making my point, Santa. The LORD did NOT stop 9/11 because HE was Punishing this country. " Godliness makes a nation great, but sin is a reproach to any people. " (Proverbs 14:34)

"What people do behind close door is none of your business as long as they are not hurting or forcing a person against their will..." I have NEVER addressed this subject because it was (or even I thought that it was) my business. (If it was just a matter of "my business," then I would NEVER think on this subject.) This is, however, GOD's Business, since no homosexual act can escape the Throne Room of GOD's OMNISCIENCE. As such every time homosexuals perform their perverted acts, they perform them in the Very Presence of GOD, and are committing a CRIME Against DIVINITY.

It doesn't matter how you respond to me, since it is now out of...

"Narrow-minded people called others narrow-minded..." Thank You for the compliment. I AM narrow-minded, and grateful to be so. "13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it." (Matthew 7:13-14, NLT)

"Why didn't god stop those people from committing 9/11?" Thank you for making my point, Santa. The LORD did NOT stop 9/11 because HE was Punishing this country. "Godliness makes a nation great, but sin is a reproach to any people." (Proverbs 14:34)

It doesn't matter how you respond to me, since it is now out of my hands. I have declared DIVINE TRUTH to you. (John 14:6) Ever after this, the matter of YOUR CRIMINAL ACTS WIIL be judged accurately in the Presence of HOLY GOD! (Revelation 20-21; Deuteronomy 32:39-40) Be afraid! Be VERY afraid!

(FYI, this is where you get to laugh at me,...if you are going to be consistent with your modus operandi. Save your breath with me. Prepare to meet your Maker...at the time of HIS Choosing,...for THAT is a task that HE NEVER lays on my shoulders, thankfully. Philippians 2:5-11)

I don't care about The Dawkins Delusion, nor do I have any karma to suture. I have no need to fill my mind with anything but TRUTH (John 14:6,) having been in direct relationship with The ONE, Who IS TRUTH, since I was six years old.

I KNOW that THE BIBLE is the world's ONLY TRUTH BOOK, since The Author makes HIS Intentions known to me every day, whether by direct comprehension of HIS WORD or by HIS apparent absence, when I need correcting.

"If you were in a car accident and a gay surgeon saved you from death how would that make you feel?" I would thank The LORD for giving me life, even through an unredeemed vessel to the completion of HIS Sovereign Will for my life. I would, also, thank The LORD that I had been given a little more time on Earth that I could have the opportunity to try to lead a gay doctor to The LORD.

"Gay people do not hurt straight people indirectly...Just because an idea has many followers, doesn't make that idea true." "Yeah, hath GOD said..." (Genesis 3:1) Same ol', Same ol'!

Yes! The LORD hath said, "18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. 19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

That is about as clear as you can get it. Whoever wants to have sex with a member of the same sex will cross a line, after which The LORD judges the human by giving that human the very thing that they want (or think that they want.)

Any nation that begins to worship Sex as our nation does is in the very throes of Death. (Jude 9; Revelation 20-21)

"Your entire opinion is based on sexual preference of a person and not on their education, mentality, achievements, occupation, or beliefs. So you would turn a blind eye to an amazing person because they are gay?? This is clearly a shallow view you proudly proclaim." Actually, Santa, YOU just professed how shallow YOU really are. You don't know me, but YOU assert that my whole opinion about another human being is in regards to their sexual activities, since I don't pronounce "the party line" of socialist rhetoric.

I have yet to ask anyone, if he or she is same-sex oriented in the town where I live, even though I have had my intuition that such was probably the case. I deal with people very professionally, and extend a great deal of grace to all.

Soda Head is a place for the expressing of opinions, and as much TRUTH as it is humanly-possible to know. I refuse to let silly-headed people brow-beat me into saying the "right" thing.

I can't stop people from acting in sexual ways that are Crimes Against DIVINITY!
    I can't stop homosexuals from going to HELL because they don't like being told that they are SINNING every time that they act that way!

Nobody is going to stop me from preaching The TRUTH, until GOD is done with my time on Earth!

If you don't like The TRUTH that I PREACH, then by all means...Take it up with Management! (John 1:1-14)
  • santais... FleeWRA... 2011/03/10 01:43:36
    santaisgod4ever
    +1
    WOW!! Guess i struck a nerve, cheers for me....

You should try and do your own thinking and stop quoting a book written by the same people who thought the earth was flat....

Congrats on your narrow minded epiphany, this debate is over. A person with as much hate as you has no place debating with a rational person.

Again, religion does two things extremely well, divide and delude and you are one deluded soul. One deluded fearful soul.

Your the type of person who needs to believe Santa is watching, otherwise you'd do very bad things. So its for the best fledgelings like yourself hold on to these fairy tales, because if you didn't, the Earth would have a lot more rape, murders, robberies, and alcoholics... o and your a psycho.

hold fairy tales earth rape murders robberies alcoholics psycho

• Penumbra santais... 2011/03/10 01:48:48
    Penumbra
    +2
    HAHAHA love the pics
  • santais... Penumbra 2011/03/10 01:58:03

2014/10/22 21:50:50