Why is being bisexual so popular and why now

franklin 2010/08/13 18:29:47
Related Topics: Style, World

• seathanaich 2010/08/13 19:39:02
    Is it because of the era of our life style or is because of the media and so...
    seathanaich
    +2
    It's not "popular", it's just that people are no longer forced by the threat of religious violence to keep silent about it anymore.

You need to give less biased choices for people to answer with.

• Lexi 2011/01/24 21:31:29
    is it peer pressure and or lonley people around the world
    Lexi
    Some people are scared to know their friends are bisexual. Some people are still in the closet about their feelings because being bisexual gives their family and friends hope that they might be 'normal'. It's a safety net for some people.
  • Blessed Sheep Gone Wild! 2010/08/15 05:02:16
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    Neither answer was anywhere close to being true.
  • Vive le Canada Libre!!! 2010/08/15 02:56:02
    Vive le Canada Libre!!!
    I don't think so. There is still a lot of people out there that are quite homophobic, and they would never ever "try" bisexuality. One is born bisexual like one is born gay. I am bisexual myself. Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with boys finding their more feminine side. Boys can wear skinny jeans, no problem with that.

I would never ever call bisexuality popular. Bisexual teens face the same discrimination as gay, lesbian, queer, and transgendered teens. You can call this biphobia. We go through the same stuff, coming out to friends and family both, in the exact same type of manner.
  • seathanaich 2010/08/13 19:39:02
    seathanaich
    +2

• Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2010/08/13 18:58:10
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    Because Satan is at work against God!
  • The Alb... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 03:36:09
    The Albertan
    PASHAHSHAHSAHSASFASFDAS
  • Isma'il... The Alb... 2010/08/15 03:44:12
  • The Alb... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 15:12:40
    The Albertan
    i was laughing at your response
  • Isma'il... The Alb... 2010/08/15 20:55:02
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    My response is the truth you unbeliever!
  • The Alb... Isma'il... 2010/08/23 00:42:58
    The Albertan
    are you sure?
  • Isma'il... The Alb... 2010/08/23 00:50:54
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    I am 100% sure. Have a nice day.
  • The Alb... Isma'il... 2010/08/24 07:23:48
    The Albertan
    no i meant are you sure i'm am unbeleiver
  • Isma'il... The Alb... 2010/08/24 07:26:23
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    Yes. If you were really a Christian you would not laugh at the truth.
  • Blessed... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 05:07:12
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    You mean the social conservative movement that is using Christianity as a tool of hatred and bigotry... ok I can see that it is satan at work against God. You should be more warry of the wolf in sheep's clothing pretending to advocate christian ideas in order to solicite your vote for their sinister plans to undermine and destroy christianity from the inside. You don't have to take my words of advice, but you may thank me someday very soon for planting this seed.
  • Isma'il... Blessed... 2010/08/15 05:10:10
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    You are wrong! Conservatives are not bigots you liar!
  • Blessed... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 05:21:39
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    really... and what do you call their hatred for Gays and Muslims... Jesus like?
  • Isma'il... Blessed... 2010/08/15 05:26:00
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    It is not hate to disagree!
  • Blessed... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 05:32:28
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    that is true but you must not be paying attention to what is going on with the social conservatives... Bigotry is what is going on in the GOP today. and by the way. Do not confuse yourself with being a conservative. You are not a conservative, you are a social conservative. a conservative is a fiscal conservative which means no big govt... the social conservative do not subscribe to fiscal conservatism. Social conservatism is about making christianity a political party and not a religion. They only approve of freedom of religion as long as it is christianity. They want to dictate how people are to live their lives as they see fit. It is about control.
  • Isma'il... Blessed... 2010/08/15 05:34:07
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    You do not have the right to tell me what I believe! That is my choice!
  • Blessed... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 05:45:41
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    See point proven. You tell me I have no right to say something yet you tell me that I am wrong... how convenient for you... what gives you that power and you won't even go into detail to back up your statements... how very BORG of you. proven wrong convenient power statements borg
  • Isma'il... Blessed... 2010/08/15 05:50:17
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    You are wrong! You do not have the right to tell me what I believe because you do not know me!
  • Blessed... Isma'il... 2010/08/15 06:01:28
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    you are really demonstrating the social conservative stereo type. I can play your game better than you. YOU are wrong! You have no right to tell me what I believe because you don't know me.
    So why can't you tell me how I am wrong instead of using a blanket statement. Pick one of the things that I have said (below) and give a brief explanation of why I am wrong.
    Social conservatism is about making christianity a political party and not a religion.
    Social Conservatives only approve of freedom of religion as long as it is christianity.
    Social Conservatives want to dictate how people are to live their lives as they see fit.
    Social Conservatism wants a Theocracy.
  • Isma'il... Blessed... 2010/08/15 06:03:54
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    You are wrong! No one has the right to say what I believe except me! You do not know me!
  • The Alb... Isma'il... 2010/08/23 00:45:06
    The Albertan
    well then neither does god ;)
  • Isma'il... The Alb... 2010/08/23 00:51:36
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    God owns you! He created you so he gets to make the rules!
  • Blessed... Blessed... 2010/08/15 06:14:08
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    "You are wrong! No one has the right to say what I believe except me! You do not know me!" wrong
  • The Alb... Isma'il... 2010/08/24 07:23:25
    The Albertan
    yea some are, so are some liberals
  • Isma'il... The Alb... 2010/08/24 07:26:52
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    What comment are you replying to?
  • Gun665 2010/08/13 18:56:25
  • Blessed... Gun665 2010/08/15 05:18:26
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    I would imagine you feel this way... it can be said that the way people view the mainstream is more often a reflection of their own short comings... in other words, you feel that people are so easily swayed by a charismatic person to change their minds and cause them to act in ways they should know better...
  • Gun665 Blessed... 2010/08/15 14:28:18
  • salamengkero 2010/08/13 18:50:39
    salamengkero
    It's because of media and society. Through TV, the internet, and books; they give peopel access to medical/ psychological/cultural information that it is possible to have an attraction to either or both sexes and helps to put a name and a face to internal conflicts. There have been many suicides over the conflicts of sexuality. Today the media helps to lower the statistics by providing information and letting people know that they are not alone, as well as informing and empowering people on relevant issues.
  • Simmering Frog 2010/08/13 18:32:45
    Simmering Frog
    Having a full array of sexual feelings is a natural part of growing up. It's just that now we have a progressive movement that is telling teens that is it cool to be bi-sexual. This movement has never really happened before. Being a guy and wimpy is in I guess.

2014/07/30 21:27:14