Why does my ex boyfriend always mean to me and looks /glances at me during school?

cece233 2013/06/01 18:02:25
Ok so my ex boyfriend and I went out for 6 months then one day he went from I love you to we're done over a Facebook message ... After that my ex has been mean to me and he will glance and look at me every day at school and it's like 4-5 times a day and my friends see him look at me to ... I don't know why he keeps looking at me but is mean to me and I don't know if he hates me or likes me still and if he still likes me I don't know why he wont text me telling me that

dump him
  • cece233 Sister ... 2013/06/01 21:24:40
    cece233
    +2
    He's my ex ...
  • Tamara McMillan 2013/06/01 19:24:18
    Tamara McMillan
    +1
    He could be acting that way for many reasons. I imagine the Facebook message that caused the break-up has a lot to do with it. Could be you wrote something he found embarrasing or maybe you wrote something he thought was suppose to be a secret just between the two of you. If it was put out there on Facebook you might as well have screamed it out the car window while driving down a main street. It sounds like he has hurt feelings whatever the reason. Whether or not he'd like to be with you still he is hurt so it is not likely to happen. Just guessing. . .
  • cece233 Tamara ... 2013/06/01 21:26:13
    cece233
    +2
    Thanks and oh no I just like talk to him and stuff and he just messaged me on Facebook saying were done so

2014/07/25 03:45:22