Why do people watch porn?

Nimara 2010/08/20 00:09:38
Related Topics: Family, Style

It's absolutely boring and downright repulsive. (I would say more negative things about it...but the list is too long!)

Why do people watch it? I mean, why do they get addicted to something that sucks???

I don't fathom it. ANSWER!!!

*Maturity and honesty are required*

Thank you....

(Oh, let me add..should porn be illegal??? Alright, screw the question. You don't have to answer that one.)

• flaca BN-0 2010/08/20 00:40:55
    flaca BN-0
    +2
    I used to think porn was for guys who were too gross to get girlfriends, but it seems that guys who are in happy marriages still indulge in it. I dunno, it's a boy thang.

• Mr. None of anyone's business 2013/01/28 00:18:46
    Mr. None of anyone's business
    +1
    its nasty and repulsive. Some friends tried ti get me to do it but i just said no its not right. They think its funny to watch midgets and stuff but i think i would find it repulsive
  • Nimara Mr. Non... 2013/01/28 19:38:09
    Nimara
    lol
  • Mr. None of anyone's business 2013/01/28 00:17:20
    Mr. None of anyone's business
    i think its nasty and why would you watch it. But some of my friends think its funny to watch midgets but still they wanted me to watch that stuff and i just don't think its right and it just plain gross
  • messenger 2011/08/06 03:40:55
    messenger
    +2
    Shame on you all! God didn't intend people to watch other people have sex!!!! Sex is between a married couple, ( male and female) an act of love. Sex is supposed to be lust!! And it defintely isn't supposed to be outside marriage, whether you are married or not. In the Bible in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 says, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God". Friends, flee from this foolishness and repent to Christ! He loves you more than anything this planet, or the universe can hold. We must follow Him, because his coming is so soon. Friends, you do not want to miss out on heaven!
  • Nimara messenger 2011/08/06 03:48:59
    Nimara
    "Be him who is not of sin, cast the first stone"...I'd evaluate my own self before I'd start preaching.
  • messenger Nimara 2011/08/06 03:56:55
    messenger
    +1
    I am not saying I am without sin, and I am defintely not saying I am perfect. Tbh I myself used to watch porn. But the thing is I repented to Jesus and he has changed my life. 2 Corinthians says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." Don't you see, we are all sinners!!!!!!! I am probably one of the biggest sinners, but Jesus has changed me, and he has taught me why I shouldn't watch porn. He can do the same for us all :)))))))))))))))))))))))
  • messenger messenger 2011/08/06 03:59:38
    messenger
    +1
    By the way I am a guy, and I'm DISGUSTED OF PORN. I can't believe I watched that in the first place.... But now I have Jesus :)
  • Nimara messenger 2011/08/07 15:50:31 (edited)
    Nimara
    Changed you in what way?
    At the end of the day, you're still a sinner. At the end of the day, I'm still a sinner.
    Changed you in what way?

Gosh, there's no point for me to ask.
    Whatever with this.
    Good for you that you have Jesus.
    I've finished speaking.
  • messenger Nimara 2011/08/07 16:35:58
    messenger
    +2
    2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." I do not act like my old self, but now I am different. I talk nicer, my mind is clearer, my attitude is different, and I am a lot happier. He changes us inwardly and makes us new. Yes we are all sinners, but Jesus died on the cross for our sins. And since he did God looks at us like we're blameless, like we're without sin because he sees Jesus' perfect life in us. All we have to do is repent and give our lives to him and he will make us new and whole. He will give you eternal life if you believe in Him :) .He wants everyone to be with him in Him in Heaven, all we have to do is give ourselves to him :)))))). Isn't that wonderful news? :)
  • JoyD27 messenger 2013/04/29 06:10:06
    JoyD27
    +2
    Praise God for you!!!!! God is looking for people who are not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  • Christo... messenger 2012/03/29 20:09:31
    Christopher Anderson
    +3
    Look at all the religious tards preaching thier words on the internet. Its bad enough you people cause so much war with your petty gods dont infect the rest of us. Your a sinner even if you perceive to be changed by whomever..
  • Jacob J... messenger 2013/07/10 08:32:39
    Jacob Jordan
    +1
    Listrn up idiot god made us to worship him than we sinnd god has had chances to destroy us he didn't so go get a life
  • sasori of the red sand 2010/08/21 16:41:37
    sasori of the red sand
    cause it has um awesome stuff i like! its there hormones. i love it
  • oldsalt 2010/08/20 20:33:01
    oldsalt
    Whatever consulting adults do in private is their business. If one wants to buy,rent or view that stuff(as long as it's not kiddie porn) it should be no one else's concern
  • Nimara oldsalt 2010/08/20 21:34:21
    Nimara
    Well, excuse me.
  • oldsalt Nimara 2010/08/20 22:04:44
    oldsalt
    I know a happily married couple that enjoys watching the stuff together on occasion & that's fine with me. It's none of my,or anyone else's,damn business. It isn't my trip & after 21 years in the military I've more than my share. I don't like the stuff but I'll defend someone else's right to see it
  • The polite zombie 2010/08/20 03:35:21 (edited)
    The polite zombie
    +1
    I'm going to be blunt. I'm a guy and I don't like porn. I'm not talking about a movie with a lot of love scenes or the idea of naked women. But porn? Not for me.

I feel like I'm the only guy that feels that way though. My guy friends have accused me of being gay because I don't like porn. They tried to get me to watch some. I gave it an honest try and guess what? There was so much focus on male anatomy and male fluids! They watch this all the time and they accuse ME of being gay? I think there was a woman in there somewhere but mostly it was about a very "blessed" male. Isn't that kind of . . . well . . . gay?

Anyway, I would much rather have the real thing. Porn just isn't about the beautiful female form. And that's what I prefer.

So I guess it depends on what you mean by porn. Do you mean a poster of a woman naked or close to it? Or do you mean some guy peeing into woman's mouth? :o/
  • Nimara The pol... 2010/08/20 14:43:14
    Nimara
    I see what you mean, Mr. Nobody. How can they call you gay when, like you said, porn focuses on the male anatomy? Those lunatics!

Gosh, the fact that you are a guy who honestly hates porn makes me respect you even more.

No, I didn't mean posters. I meant hardcore, "peeing in a woman's mouth", or what not. That disgusting, crappy porn.
  • Jacob J... Nimara 2013/07/10 08:36:41 (edited)
    Jacob Jordan
    +1
    Agreed I hate porn its gross what's the point they should just go find love in real life
  • MCRfreakakaKayleigh 2010/08/20 02:43:00
    MCRfreakakaKayleigh
    +1
    its there to teach people that this is not the life you choose to live
    nah ppl watch it because they're horny weirdos
  • kfallslady 2010/08/20 01:03:25
    kfallslady
    +1
    In no way do I support it
  • flaca BN-0 2010/08/20 00:40:55
    flaca BN-0
    +2
  • Nimara flaca BN-0 2010/08/20 00:42:03 (edited)
    Nimara
    +2
    Yes, I think they tend to enjoy it more. But why???

I'll never know.
  • flaca BN-0 Nimara 2010/08/20 00:44:41
    flaca BN-0
    +2
    it's just fantasy and curiousity. Men are visual. They're interested in seeing stuff.
    They do it in secret because they know their wives would think it was a sign of discontent with them. But it's not. Now you know why most sexual predators are male. i don't think they can help it. Men don't rationalize much. They are like dogs: all hormones and instincts. Only women don't suffer from this malaise.
  • sonofason flaca BN-0 2010/08/20 00:57:06
    sonofason
    They do suffer when their men look at porn. And the men suffer as well.
  • flaca BN-0 sonofason 2010/08/20 01:15:48
    flaca BN-0
    +1
    they do suffer if they read it as discontent with themselves, which it isn't.
  • sonofason flaca BN-0 2010/08/20 01:18:31
    sonofason
    +1
    I suppose what you say is true. Obviously, a partner might respond to it in many different ways, depending on how they themselves perceive it.
  • Nimara flaca BN-0 2010/08/20 14:44:21
    Nimara
    +1
    I see...no wonder why males are sex predators. Sucks to be them, I guess.
  • Kalayaa... flaca BN-0 2010/08/31 00:48:24 (edited)
    Kalayaan 001
    Unfortunately, porn isn't just for men only. (So, you might need to adjust your explanation as well.)
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/Globa...
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVIN...

My only comfort is that (as of 2009) the porn industry is suffering the the Great Recession as well.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...
  • sonofason 2010/08/20 00:40:43
    sonofason
    It is a road to Hell, both now and forever.
  • Nimara sonofason 2010/08/20 00:41:29
    Nimara
    Well, it isn't the only thing, but I see your point.
  • Jacob J... sonofason 2013/07/10 08:39:54
    Jacob Jordan
    +2
    I know plenty of nice people in cluden a minister who wachporn and I dout ther on thier way to hell rember the bibel tells us not to judge anthers actions
  • Ariadne 2010/08/20 00:12:48 (edited)
    Ariadne
    +1
    People become curious, others (including couples) want to be turned on, and others are nerds in their basement who won't come close to holding a girls hand. Porn sales have skyrocketed when the Internet became accessible to everyone. It's disappointing since people will expect their bf/gf to be as hot as the people in porn. It also leaves less imagination. I personally would feel perverted and awkward watching it.
  • vVvVv MeLL!Ƨɐ vVvVv 2010/08/20 00:10:53 (edited)
    vVvVv MeLL!Ƨɐ vVvVv
    +1
    because the men think it's "sexy". and they have nothing else better to do.

2014/10/01 18:35:06