Why do gay guys sound funny when they talk?

Derrick 2010/01/23 07:44:00
They purposely make their voices sound like that to let everyone know they're gay.
It's an actual physical side effect of sodomy.

• They purposely make their voices sound like that to let everyone know they're...
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    I've heard a lot of straight guys that talk funny too. purposely voices sound gay ive heard straight guys talk funny
  • mrmagoo 2010/01/23 14:25:43
    They purposely make their voices sound like that to let everyone know they're...
    mrmagoo
    more female hormones in the body
  • FUTURE BREEZE 2010/01/23 10:12:55 (edited)
    FUTURE BREEZE
    The 'Fop' Gay scene, as a woman I don't have a problem with the Gay community, but... the tell tail lisp is characteristic of – oooh look I’m gay and available, there’s no fricking need for it, it isn’t clever and it isn’t nice to hear a man (in the loosest description) to change his voice to that of a whimpering puppy looking for attention!

A 'Fop' taken from 18th Century English denoting a charismatic man:

voice whimpering puppy attention fop 18th century english denoting charismatic
  • Don't you ever tell John Lo... 2010/01/23 08:54:16
    Don't you ever tell John Locke what he can't do (AKA: Clown)
    Lol nice answer.

But I really do like some of the stuff Elton John made

• Toodleloo SodaHead 2010/01/23 08:40:03
    Toodleloo SodaHead
    Both answers are rather stupid.

Not every gay man talks "funny." Don't generalise.
  • Derrick Toodlel... 2010/02/02 08:13:09
    Derrick
    does the question say "every"? sorry I'm not a lawyer otherwise I might have thought to include the word "some" or "many" but since I don't know how to change my post that is the way it will have to stay. BTW generalizations typically work pretty well although in todays society they aren't politically correct.
  • Chancy99: Plague Rat 2010/01/23 08:25:03 (edited)
    Chancy99: Plague Rat
    I don;t Like Either Answer. I Know No Gay men, who sound funny compared to straight men.
  • flaca BN-0 2010/01/23 07:57:21
    flaca BN-0
    In my experience gay men are very creative. And one of the most creative things in existence is language. They often are very erudite and language oriented. I think they see the beauty of language and like to express themselves through it, and may have a lyricism in their way of expressing themselves that your average rugby player would not. LOL. Women get this, men often don't. The feminine side recognizes it; the masculine does not.

2014/10/31 14:26:12