Why do Christians act like they're better than everyone else?

ChaseTheDragonLizard 2013/09/30 23:10:18
Related Topics: Christian, Christians

• Clay Slayer 2013/10/01 15:18:05
    Clay Slayer
    Because they have been brainwashed into believing they are....
  • Zercomnexus 2013/10/01 13:00:58
    Zercomnexus
    Because they actually think they have a personal relationship with the thing they think created absolutely everything just to know them.

It is a conceited narcissistic point of view and it draws and creates mental illness. Some people desperately need to cling to a father figure like this though, and I don't begrudge them that need.
  • MorbidCynic 2013/10/01 05:17:18
    MorbidCynic
    Could ask the same question about atheists.
  • evangelism_vision 2013/10/01 03:55:20
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I'm a Christian and I don't consider myself better than anyone else. The Whole Human race is born in sin. Everyone was in the same boat some still are.

But those who have trusted Christ, have been forgiven. But it does not make us perfect. Just saved by Grace..

Some would feel that way specially if a sin of some sort was mentioned that made that person mad that it convicted them, but as I said, the Bible s " For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God"

It also says for the wages of sin is death, But the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Heaven will be full of sinners.... YES IT WILL.....SINNERS SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB Anyone in Heaven will not be there because He did this... or that... It will be only because of what " Jesus " Did on the cross.. No One can boast about being in Heaven because No One deserves to be there... Not even me.

Hope that clears up the discussion
  • robert evangel... 2013/10/01 03:59:12
    robert
    +1
    It sure does ! Thanks for the words of faith
  • evangel... robert 2013/10/01 04:37:35
    evangelism_vision
    Very welcome Brother and God Bless you
  • robert evangel... 2013/10/01 11:12:03
    robert
    +1
    Welcome my brother in Christ, you have shown so much love for the hearts of those who seek a relationship with our Christ !!
  • evangel... robert 2013/10/01 11:57:07
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Thank you Robert, I do care and love those that are lost, as well as my brothers and Sisters in Christ. My prayer is that they too will discover the joy we have in Yeshua Jesus.
    I so much remember how my life was before Christ and it amazes me and I am struck in Ahhhhh how He could still love me after all I did. But He does and always has and what an amazing love at that that the God of Creation would not only love us but that he would forgive us and Never ever again remember our sins.

To think, He was willing to step out of Eternity into our existence,to allow himself to be born as a human who created all things, and walked among those he created, for the sole purpose to go to the cross on our behalf.

He was spit on, hit in the face, beaten so badly that you could hardly make out who he was, bloodied, and whipped, and a crown of needle sharp thorns was placed on his head. He was mocked at and they hung him on a cross with three nails. The very people he created.

And what did he say? " Father, forgive them, because they don't know what they are doing."... All because He knew how bad Hell was and he never wanted any of us to be in Hell. No, Robert my dear Brother, He created Hell for Satan not us, but sin leads to hell, That's why he died on our behalf.

No Greater love does anyone h...

No Greater love does anyone have that he is willing to die for those that mocked him and hated him.. Can I do any less? That is why I am so committed here at Soda head to see people come to Christ, I pray nightly to the Lord, Give me the passion and love you have Lord for those who hate you and mock you.

I praise Yeshua Jesus as a Jewish Christian who knows who Jesus is. The Messiah who fulfilled over 400 Prophecies, who waled on water, raised the dead, healed the sick, made the lame to walk, caused the blind to see.

Yes only God could do that. Born of a Virgin, Fully God, Fully man who is worthy of all Praise and Honor and Glory who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

Thank you

Jerry Ballard
    Chaplain
  • robert evangel... 2013/10/01 12:06:04
    robert
    +1
    Thank you for the prayers, prayers move mountains my friend, and your prayers have changed so many hearts, and you have reignited that spark I side so many hearts who just want some one to reinforce the fact that god is in all our hearts!! I'm so humbled to be considered your friend Jerry !!
  • evangel... robert 2013/10/01 15:55:51
    evangelism_vision
    Thank you Robert, anything you see good in me.... Jesus gets all the Praise. I am what I am because of Him.

But anything bad... I will assume full Responsibility with repentance

I cherish the love and support by my Brothers and Sisters in the lord, and you all know I love you all deeply too and keep not only my Brothers and sisters in the Lord in Prayer nightly, but also Each and Every single person on Soda head in prayer and their families as well.

God Bless you
  • robert evangel... 2013/10/01 16:01:21
    robert
    +1
    May god continue to bless you and your wife, an share you with us!!
  • evangel... robert 2013/10/01 16:04:37
    evangelism_vision
    Thank you.... Just to let you know, It's October, I will be pushing this month to get people to help the Homeless around Thanksgiving and right after Thanksgiving, I will start a long series of breaking down the Prophecies of Jesus ending around Christmas.

Have a Great Week
  • robert evangel... 2013/10/01 16:57:39 (edited)
    robert
    +1
    May god open the ears of those you share them with my friend, don't ever stop sharing the word !!
  • evangel... robert 2013/10/01 19:31:29
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Amen....By the way Just posted a Concert for all the Brothers and Sisters in the Lord!
    Great Music. if you get a chance, Come and get Fed!

God bless
  • Luca 2013/10/01 01:14:27
  • oldsalt 2013/10/01 00:25:47
  • prayer ... oldsalt 2013/10/01 02:37:14
  • Addixtion21 2013/10/01 00:20:07
    Addixtion21
    because they're christians!, jk :P
  • Straud1976 2013/09/30 23:33:07
    Straud1976
    guilt
  • robert Straud1976 2013/10/01 03:59:55
    robert
    Yours?
  • Straud1976 robert 2013/10/01 08:22:05
    Straud1976
    +1
    No theirs
  • Brother Bo 2013/09/30 23:31:13
    Brother Bo
    Not better... just forgiven.
  • Klippity Kloo Kla 2013/09/30 23:28:23
    Klippity Kloo Kla
    They've got God on their side. The rest of us are going to rot in hell. :-(
  • Sir Anthony Of Camelot 2013/09/30 23:28:19
    Sir Anthony Of Camelot
    Not all of them do.
  • XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/09/30 23:17:27
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +1
    Everybody does it,not just Christians.Its human nature to put yourself above others.I've seen folk of all beliefs/non-beliefs act better than everyone else.
  • flaca BN-0 2013/09/30 23:16:02
    flaca BN-0
    +2
    Some do, some don't. Since history is abound with atheists who made our lives better, I'm thinking that rational Christians have recognized that religion isn't the only driver for a better life.
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2013/09/30 23:10:53
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +2
    SOME Christians**
  • robert BattleB... 2013/10/01 04:00:57
    robert
    No Christians , some one who acts that way is not a Christian
  • BattleB... robert 2013/10/01 10:11:12
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    All that statement says to me is that you are a person who is unwilling to deal with the problems in your religion.
  • robert BattleB... 2013/10/01 13:04:48 (edited)
    robert
    Now your slamming my religion Benji? You looking for another knock down drag out fight like we had in our first encounter? Ha ha , joking my friend !!
  • Zercomn... robert 2013/10/01 13:02:21
    Zercomnexus
    That is called a no true scotsman fallacy.

2014/10/21 18:41:57