Why do black men date white women over black women?

Juan Williamson 2012/03/14 05:49:17
Black women nag too much.
Black men are mentally weak.
Black women are more combative.
White women are more supportive.
Black men don’t trust black women.
White women are more feminine.
White women are easier to cheat on.
Black women’s expectations are too high.
White women are easier to get along with.
Black women are hesitant to provide sexual fantasies.

• C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/03/15 07:50:53 (edited)
    White women are easier to cheat on.
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +19
    First off, let me say that these answers are messed up, Yes Black women nag, but that is not ALL Black Women, that's women, PERIOD--, there are combative women in ALL colors, not just black, some women in ALL races depending on how naive or smart they are are easier or more difficult to cheat on, there are mentally STRONG and WEAK men in every race, not just blacks, you can trust any woman of any color until she does something to lose that trust, there are feminine and less than feminine women of every race, white women are no more feminine than any other race of women.

Depending on what TYPE of woman you get, her expectations can be high, no matter what color she is!

I get along with Black women just like whites women, there are mean bitches in every race, some are nice, some aren't so nice, treat everyone INDIVIDUALLY!

You CAN find you a Black woman or a woman of any color that's just as supportive as any White woman if you LOOK hard enough!

And I KNOW some Black women who are stone-cold FREAKS and...others who are stone-cold PRUDES! So finding one who'll fulfill your erotic desires isn't hard if you put in the EFFORT!--and you can find equally the same number of White Women who are Freaks and Prudes as well, Freakiness has little to do with color, but more of Sex Drive

There, I've said my peace.

• chuck trent 2013/05/09 16:37:01
    White women are more feminine.
    chuck trent
    +1
    There are a plethora of reasons ranging from white women being the forbidden fruit to black men having low self- esteem. Images shot to us via the mainstream media typically show white women ina more attractive light versus the argumentative, earthy image of black women. Much of this dates back to slavery when our men saw the white woman as pristeen: yet saw women of his own ilk as unadorned, tattered and bereft of beauty. Even our women feel that way for many fry their hair, wear long weaves and contact lenses to make themselves as "attractive" as possible. They too want to be an attractive white woman.
  • christal 2013/03/25 14:55:40
    White women are easier to cheat on.
    christal
    I agree to the fact that you have mature men white/black/Latin......and with that said you have the 90 % of the other idiot men who "Think" they can pull off some scam.....I know a snake when i see it and call it as it is a snake.....So no its not easier to cheat on a white woman just because she's not combative doesn't mean she doesn't know it just means she's plain stupid to answer the call.......
  • dleis932 2012/11/21 08:07:07
    White women are more supportive.
    dleis932
    C-ZAR: You are absolutely correct, these reasons are not all true and come from stereotypes. But, the question itself lends to seek stereotypes of each race for the answer. There is no "real" or right answer to a question like this, it's all based on opinion of each individuals answer. As all stereotypes begin with true qualities, facts and characteristics (both positive and negative) of a certain person(s) that are part of a larger group and those "facts", "traits" or "qualities" are then assumed to associated with everyone in the larger group to which that person(s) belongs. I agree with you though, as I am sure that even the people that answered would also agree. As you explained, exceptionally well said, does not answer the question; unfortunately the "labels" of others collectively are what answers the question.
  • Dagon 2012/05/21 04:07:36
  • Evan 2012/05/21 03:12:13
    White women are easier to cheat on.
    Evan
  • Charlie... Evan 2012/06/20 10:31:01
    Charlie Williams
    +3
    Black women set there priories to damn high they to damn independent you not there type like the wannabe gangstas to damn bitter not supportive the good ones got bf or married happily or unhappily need i continue
  • Evan Charlie... 2012/06/20 21:34:01
    Evan
    "to damn independant you not there type" explain this please.
  • Charlie... Evan 2012/07/03 15:27:42
  • Evan Charlie... 2012/07/03 15:30:55
    Evan
    she just needs a man for the bedroom. Well dude, white women are they same. Its America.
  • christal Evan 2013/03/25 15:05:41
  • bob h. 2012/03/26 21:00:53
    White women are more feminine.
    bob h.
    +1
    So which would you rather go out with, white or black???? but suppose the black woman is Halle Berry, and the white one Roseann Barr?
  • Dagon bob h. 2012/05/21 04:09:23
  • Bea Tha... bob h. 2014/06/28 17:09:07
    Bea Thacker
    +2
    GREAT COMMENT AND SO TRUE!
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/03/22 10:20:05
    White women are more feminine.
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +5
    You really need an "other" choice. There are also white men who date Asian women, and Latinos who date blondes, and bald black men who date skinny black women, and men with red hair who date tall women, and Asian men who date women with pierced nipples, and hairy men who date older women and on and on and on... My point is maybe race is only skin deep. Maybe being attracted to white women is no different than being attracted to blondes or large breasts or long legs. It's sexual attraction based on appearance and nothing more. I am not black nor am I attracted to women so I may be way off here but it seems more plausible than ALL black women nag and are too combative.
  • Latti I... Chris- ... 2012/03/29 20:22:50
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    lmfao!
  • Greatki... Chris- ... 2012/03/29 22:26:29
    Greatkibble
    +4
    You are the coolest gay man ever.
    Rave on.
    coolest gay rave
  • christal Chris- ... 2013/03/25 15:27:04
    christal
    +2
    I think you are correct no one wakes up and says well what will i go get today the news paper or a black man etc.......Im a white woman i like men but Im combative so what Im getting from all this is white women are not combative, @ can't see if a brother is cheating on her???? There are always wolves in sheep's clothing.....I know i can tell if a white man is cheating he's tries to lie.....But the black man just says nothing which lying without the mouth moving....LMFAO
  • ally 2012/03/20 14:31:26
    Black men are mentally weak.
    ally
    +6
    I closed my eyes and chose one of your asshat options.

You lost your woman to a black man, didn't you.....
  • Juan Wi... ally 2012/03/20 23:43:27
    Juan Williamson
    TOO FUNNY! READ THE POST BY: JUAN WILLIAMSON (ME)
  • ally Juan Wi... 2012/03/21 13:10:39
    ally
    +4
    I did- and read between the lines. Pure man scorned.
  • Juan Wi... ally 2012/03/22 04:43:22
    Juan Williamson
    Stupid! I am a black man, I got rid of a woman who had not determination, she was black. I have both of my children whom I had with her, no baby momma drama, and love all women, like granny and moms taught me. I only have two guy friends, the rest are women. I live a good life and have a lovely confident black woman in my life who is very determined. This poll was really a joke nothing serious. Scorned, no I don't think so. Blessed yes, very. LMAO! Too funny. That's the problem with the world, the majority don't believe in psychics, but everyone thinks they are psychic. Stop reading in between the lines and read the lines Ms. Cleo. Lol! You sound scorned, to be truthful, then again you probably just aren't too understanding. Either way, save it for someone else. You got the wrong one. God bless.
  • ally Juan Wi... 2012/03/22 12:39:35
  • oldlady ally 2012/03/23 03:18:37
    oldlady
    +3
    LOL! Yeah, I felt the same way too (see below lol) ;-)
  • ally oldlady 2012/03/23 12:45:11
    ally
    +3
    Ha! I see that you're just as bad as I am!
  • oldlady ally 2012/03/23 13:31:30
    oldlady
    +3
    LOL! We're such stinkers ;)

OH BEHAVE GIF
  • ally oldlady 2012/03/23 13:37:56
    ally
    +3
    We've been called worse. Lol!
  • Bibliop... Juan Wi... 2012/03/29 19:59:45
    Bibliophilic
    +3
    Your problem is that you ascribe personality and behavior to racial characteristics. Yes, you can pretend that this was all a joke, but your comments below seem to prove otherwise.
  • Greatki... Bibliop... 2012/03/29 22:02:25
    Greatkibble
    +2
    Good call there.
  • oldlady ally 2012/03/23 03:21:27
    oldlady
    +2
    He'll prolly end up with a frozen hooha ;-)
  • ally oldlady 2012/03/23 12:49:13
    ally
    +2
    Either that or very poor vision- both hands on the keyboard, please, JW!
  • oldlady Juan Wi... 2012/03/23 03:24:01
    oldlady
    +3
    OMG REALLY? Can I have your autograph MR. BY: JUAN WILLIAMSON (ME) !?
  • aneed2know 2012/03/20 08:01:09
    aneed2know
    +9
    First of all these choices are f-up and second are you a black woman or white woman or even a black man?

Now as the farther of two bi-racial children, the color of the mom never was a thought in my mind, the only thought i had about her was will she love me like i love her. The only time color came into our relationship was when idiots decided to try and figure out why we were together kind of like your poll?

Hint
  • Juan Williamson 2012/03/20 03:24:20
    Juan Williamson
    The answer I chose is: black women are hesitant to provide sexual fantasies. First let me say I am a black male, and a single father who is not opposed to being with a white female, but just happens to have never been with one sexually. Flirty or explicit conversations is as far has it has gotten with a white female so far for me. Second, I posted this post. And third, let me ask another quick question. If I had asked the question: “Why do people choose to have sex in the morning over having sex in the evening”, would you all really believe I thought all people have sex in the morning.
    For those who did, sorry you actually thought I felt all black men choose to date white women over black women.

I guess for you the question should have read: Why do the black men who date white women over black women choose to do so? Because it is a choice and though we have individual preferences, when thought about, there are reasons behind those preferences. I'm not saying all black men prefer white women. We're just talking about the ones who do. And as far as the limited answers and having no ‘other’ category; that was done on purpose, to provoke dialogue, to be controversial, and to see how stupid people would get not knowing my ethnicity, or opinion. Also I wanted to see if ...

I guess for you the question should have read: Why do the black men who date white women over black women choose to do so? Because it is a choice and though we have individual preferences, when thought about, there are reasons behind those preferences. I'm not saying all black men prefer white women. We're just talking about the ones who do. And as far as the limited answers and having no ‘other’ category; that was done on purpose, to provoke dialogue, to be controversial, and to see how stupid people would get not knowing my ethnicity, or opinion. Also I wanted to see if common sense was used to answer the question.

Truthfully from the black guys I have known or gotten to know, who do choose or prefer to date white women over black women, I have heard all of the choice answers at least once. But I chose the above one because it is the most popular answer I have heard. And though personally I know this is not true, I can however see how some black men have been misled or just don’t try if sexual fantasies are what they are after.

Explanation: In my personal experience with black women, very few have been upfront or truthful about would they would or wouldn’t do sexually, leaving me puzzled as to why they were so adamant about not doing what they had just done; with me, with me and someone else, or just with someone I know who has video of them doing what they say they would never do. I also personally think most of the time it’s because they think I or someone else will think less of them. But that feeling from me comes after you do what you say you wouldn’t do, even if it was to please me only or the first time the women had performed this sexual act or fantasy, I still must ask myself now, does she always do things she say she wouldn’t do. In my mind it builds distrust right of the bat. It also means they were either lying, don’t know themselves, are delusional or incapable of stopping themselves from doing things they necessarily don’t want to do. Either way that is not a woman for me.

I prefer a woman black or white to just be honest about their sexual needs, wants, dos and don’ts, then we don’t get off on the wrong foot or with any mental insecurities or issues. Therefore giving me the chance to accept her for her or the chance for me to be honest and say she’s not my cup of tea. All sex is not good sex to me. Now I have only talked sex with a handful of white females, but those I have spoken with seem to see sex and sexual acts as just part of life, not any indication of what kind of person or woman they are, and seem comfortable in their own skin (no pun intended) talking about the subject, not disrespected loose. But as I said my experience with white females is limited and I don’t know enough white females to have been around to hear what they have or have not lied about doing or not doing. But I reiterate this is the most popular answer I have been given.
  • oldlady Juan Wi... 2012/03/20 13:37:27
  • Juan Wi... oldlady 2012/03/20 23:45:01
    Juan Williamson
    WHAT I NEED EXCUSES FOR?
  • oldlady Juan Wi... 2012/03/21 12:46:03
    oldlady
    +2
    Yeah, WHY?
  • Juan Wi... oldlady 2012/03/22 04:51:29
    Juan Williamson
    You're just as bad as Ally (above) You must like debating. Do it elsewhere. No excuses just reasons. My two best friends and my other guy associates just laugh at all of these answers, even those who know they have given me some of these answers. It's stupid for guys to think this way but this was really a joke. You sound bitter though. Sorry. LMAO! Too Funny!
  • oldlady Juan Wi... 2012/03/23 03:15:04
    oldlady
    +4
    Oh Juan, your such a hoot LOL! Do give your ASSOCIATES my best ;-)

• Melizmatic Juan Wi... 2012/03/22 09:00:51
  • Bibliop... Juan Wi... 2012/03/29 19:57:11
    Bibliophilic
    +4
    How is self hate working out for you lately?

Your negative and racist comments about black women reveal YOUR insecurity.

I think that ALL of your opinions are limited. Stop equating a relationship to sex.

2014/11/24 01:27:31