Why can't I print pictures on my computer?

Sour Dime 2012/01/03 00:26:35
You know how you can go into your pictures right click an image click print and print an image? well the paper prints blank, my ink cartridge is full and everything is correct to my knowledge, why does it do this how can I make it right?

• Muver 2012/01/03 01:02:18
    Muver
    IDK but I would guess your printer, If you have one, is not initialized, or set up properly.
    Hopefully someone who really knows will answer....Otherwise, call the Geek Squad at Best Buy.
  • Sour Dime Muver 2012/01/03 04:11:22
    Sour Dime
    well it works fine if i open up microsoft word and insert the image and print but i have a lot of pictures i need to print (182) and i don't want to re-size all of them when if i just print the pictures it re-sizes them for me to the perfect size all the same size.
  • Muver Sour Dime 2012/01/03 05:18:20
    Muver
    +1
    Sorry, I can't help you out, One of my husbands IT guys set my stuff up, and I have little knowledge of how they all work,,,,,Good Luck tho,,,:D

2014/09/02 03:47:45