Why aren’t more people waking up to the Hegelian Dialectic, and "programming bubbles" that oligarchical ( let’s say "control oriented entities" financial & otherwise) have society intellectually & spiritually paralyzed in?

Juan Iota 2012/05/29 19:16:42
Do YOU know what "Hegel's Dialectic" is??

My opinion doesnt matter as much as yours, since I am asking the question and am not trying to convince or steer your answers. I refuse to supply "links" to support my question. Its not that Im lazy or cant prove it, do your own research and get back to me with YOUR opinion which I promise to respect, particularly if it is rational & well thought, if your attention span has the capacity. :)

TROLLS with partisan political subscriptions and agendas will otherwise simply be ignored. Peace

• Miss Lori 2012/10/31 04:13:52
    More people are becoming aware of what the reality is. It's only a matter of ...
    Miss Lori
    +1
    Simple. Create a problem. Induce Fear. Offer Solution. Control achieved.
  • Juan Iota Miss Lori 2012/11/03 20:10:41
    Juan Iota
    +1
    Well elucidated. I like the way you write already.
    I have posted this before and I will post it again: Well written, detailed & explanatory link, and an extremely succinct definition in literary & layman’s terms. Whenever someone asks me about Hegel's Dialectic, this is the precise link I send them to. I love the way these women wrote this "essay" if you will. They nailed it. I join with you in asking ALL of our friends to read and digest Hegel's Dialectic. Once you wake up and lift your head, the walls of the maze that IMPRISONS YOU will be easy to see. KNOWLEDGE and a good set of BALLS IS FREEDOM

http://www.crossroad.to/artic...
  • REFUSENICK1967 2012/05/29 20:55:47
    The answer is so complex, that it's part of why many people either arent awar...
    REFUSENICK1967
    +1
    Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship.....It seems that's where we are heading
  • Joe61 2012/05/29 20:21:18
    Joe61
    +1
    The Soviet Union was based on the Hegelian dialectic, as is all Marxist writing. The Soviets didn't give up their Hegelian reasoning when they supposedly stopped being a communist country. They merely changed the dialectical language to fit into the modern version of Marxist thinking called communitarianism. American author Steve Montgomery explores Moscow's adept use of the Hegelian dialectic in Glasnost-Perestroika: A Model Potemkin Village.
  • sockpuppet 2012/05/29 20:09:58
    My brain hurts now.
    sockpuppet
    +1
    I guess political discourse is essentially rhetoric, rather than a dialectic. Philoso-babble aside, people don't want to spend time creating answers-- they want to hire someone to make the decisions for them. Pretty brilliant, when you think about it. :O)
  • Juan Iota sockpuppet 2012/06/07 17:20:56 (edited)
    Juan Iota
    YES. You are right: "It's brilliant" for the puppet masters, but then so much of this modern war for control of "the proletariat" is in fact brilliant. If you were to wage an all-out war on another 'civilization' or society, how exactly would you do it? Would you use planes, bombs & weapons overtly? Or, would you use every bit of the same industrial mite to produce goods, products & services to sell them, most of it worthless poison. Buy up their economy, send people to their best schools to learn, subvert, eventually control and disassemble their system of government......? I am sure you get what I am saying. This is all deliberate.
    My brain hurts now.
  • Juan Iota Sister ... 2012/05/29 19:43:39
    Juan Iota
    +1
    Please read on it and get back to us :)
  • Juan Iota 2012/05/29 19:18:54
    My brain hurts now.
    Juan Iota
    I forgot to add the "Gaa-Gaa Goo-Goo" option :)

2014/10/02 14:50:31