Why are so many lesbians obese... While so many gay men are in amazing physical condition?

Mr. Randy Watson 2008/08/06 19:58:06

• chilton~T~ 2008/08/06 20:02:30
    Opinion...
    chilton~T~
    +4
    I think you're going to make somebody mad....lol...I know a few that are skinny and a few that are fluffy.

• Nick 2013/09/03 08:37:36
    Opinion...
    Nick
    The question should read:

Why are so many women obese... While so many men are in amazing physical condition?
  • Linda 2009/08/13 01:41:28
    Opinion...
    Linda
    it could be from depression, or genetics and I have also seen my fair share of obese gay men and skinny lesbians who in good physical shape. where I live theres not just fat lesbians or gay men but there are fat gay men and lesbians and skinny ones who are in good physical shape too. We come in all shapes and sizes just like straight people :)
  • RET 2009/05/12 06:43:40
    Opinion...
    RET
    +1
    Because high estrogen loads lead to fat and dykes, and high testosterone loads lead to extreme muscle, no fat, and the invisibility of all things female. And, women are not as creepy and won't dump you for purely materialistic reasons. muscle fat invisibility female women creepy dump purely materialistic reasons
  • beyondtheparadoxical 2009/04/23 02:22:10
    Opinion...
    beyondtheparadoxical
    +2
    It goes both ways... there are obese people and really fit people on both sides. Just because you've only met fat lesbians doesn't mean you should stereotype.
  • Lorenzo 2009/02/23 18:30:13
  • ellie&evry1 2008/12/25 11:12:40
    Opinion...
    ellie&evry1
    wtfrick kindA quest is this dude??
  • Gwynodd 2008/12/19 18:56:30
    Opinion...
    Gwynodd
    +2
    Where did you get lebians are obese??? They are no different than the average female population. Men (gays) know there is a short time limit on how popular or attractive they will be in the gay world - after a certain age - they all turn into old Queens.
  • Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*) 2008/10/16 08:47:48
    Opinion...
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    I am bi leaning more towards the lesbian side and I am not obese. I know many lesbians that are not obese. I have seen obese gay men before. They had a gay pride day in my state I went and I saw many obese gay men and many obese lesbians. I also saw many well fit lesbians and gay men.
  • Kanaka Rican - Now's the ti... 2008/08/06 20:39:59
    Opinion...
    Kanaka Rican - Now's the time for ACTION
    lol are you ready to get bashed? I really have no clue why...and...
    ewwwwwww! I don't even want a visual so I can try to come up with an answer! lol
  • NameLess*Angel* 2008/08/06 20:27:55
    Opinion...
    NameLess*Angel*
    +1
    lol...i am bi and in between. i think lesbians don't care and live life and gay guys live life but on the side work out. but some lesbians are in great physical shape. and some gay guys are overweight. i think this is a question that is hard to explain.
  • mavericky 2008/08/06 20:25:25
    Opinion...
    mavericky
    +3
    The main reason that gay men have more or less evolved into health conscious beings is due to the AIDS crisis. During that time it was bad for someone in our community to be skinny - we were assumed to be ill. So, the gym bunny was born and gay men brought gyms and physical fitness into the mainstream.
    As to the Sisters of Sappho being obese... I don't think that's really the case. There are different types of lesbians - butch to lipstick and everything in between.
  • chilton~T~ 2008/08/06 20:02:30
    Opinion...
    chilton~T~
    +4
  • I'm Left, You're Wrong 2008/08/06 20:02:30
    Opinion...
    I'm Left, You're Wrong
    +1
    Hmmmm. I have to disagree.

Living very close to the town that is considered the "Lesbian Capitol of America", and vacationing every summer in the town that is considered the "Second gayest city in America, after San Francisco", I can honestly say that the vast majority of lesbians I encounter are quite beautiful, and have killer bodies.

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule....but that's my experience.
  • cappsy has a barcode ~_~ 2008/08/06 19:59:25
    Opinion...
    cappsy has a barcode ~_~
    +2
    My friend who is a lesbian is not obese
  • Mr. Ran... cappsy ... 2008/08/06 20:03:00
    Mr. Randy Watson
    I've worked with 3 different lesbians, and know many gay guys and ALL 3 of those women were obese. At gay pride parades I've seen SO MANY obese lesbians, and NO obese gay dudes. The largest gay dudes were not even in that bad shape (maybe 30 lbs overweight)

When I say obese, I don't mean the medical definition of 30 lbs or over, I mean HUUUGE people...
  • RET Mr. Ran... 2009/05/12 06:48:27
    RET
    +2
    Goddess just loves some of us more, what can I say? We gots the good stuff, gotta spread it around. (Just for fun, ask yourself the same thing about black people. Feel like calling yourself schmuck, cause I know I do?) loves gots gotta spread fun black people feel calling schmuck
  • Linda Mr. Ran... 2009/08/13 01:48:22
    Linda
    wow 3 obese lesbians and think of how many people are at gay pride parade events. those so many you saw were probably only a small amount of the people you saw of the whole Lesbian population they dont represent us ALL

2014/08/29 01:31:36