Why are rwnjs such cowards? Rave this if you believe in honest debate!

Foxhound BN0 2012/07/05 12:47:17
RWNJs are cowards because they are too chickensh*t to have a fair debate.
RWNJS are cowards because they have no integrity. They can't even handle a verbal debate without hiding like the cowards they are.
I am so sick of these blocked polls. I look at the demographics and it's 1 liberal vote vs 100 conservative votes, and plenty of nutjobs raving them up the hot list. It's cowardly, chickenshlt, and it's supported by you cowards and chickenshlts. This site is overrun with people that have no character, and the site puts their BS on the web supporting them. It's pathetic.

I know a couple of liberal blockers and I DO NOT support or rave their blogs. Can you say the same?

• Artist~PWCM~ 2012/07/05 13:00:55
    Artist~PWCM~
    +31
    I'd say you put your finger on the problem by being part of the problem. What's with this poll? Only two answers with no possibility of an 'undecided' or a simple 'I disagree'?
    And as to blockers, I see libs blocking all the time. I belong to several groups of liberal bitching and most of the polls I'm not allowed to comment on because I'm blocked. Granted the people that blocked me aren't prone to debate much less have the skill set either.

Foxhound, we're friends because I respect your opinions (I usually don't agree but you have the right to pursue them) and occasionally you make a valid point. This isn't one of them. Well unless you just like to debate nimrods.

Hey, I've seen plenty of rwnj that I ignore too. "Oh crap, there he goes again!" Stuff like that. But debate, at least here on SH has been reduced to name calling since obamanation got into office. This has become more of a support group for your favorite team than any real debate on issues.

And as we all know, obama can't talk about his record or issues...he let's the MSM do that for him.

• Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:02:10 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    Thats not nice, your being rude, shame, shame. Well it sounds more like being angry from being exposed to me, because some see what you have been up to. LoL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 02:12:48
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    no it was not nice at all
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:13:47
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    I ment you aren't nice.
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 02:32:29
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    nooo lol
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:34:37
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! lol
  • Xerxes Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:05:55
    Xerxes
    +3
    Give me proof, it is easy to make accusations when you need to back it up. Prove your statement. Statements from your running dogs are not proof
  • Freedom... Xerxes 2012/07/06 02:12:10 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +4
    He never proves anything, he's all accusations. He wouldn't let me in his group, because he was afraid of to much exposure, because he had a different agenda than his group did. The truth always comes out in the end. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 02:32:44
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    the truth is the truth!
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:39:09
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Your lies are your truth. If you lie to yourself enough you believe its the truth, it sort of comes along with that addiction you have. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 02:42:32
    Foxhound BN0
    your arguments are always hateful and lame.
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:50:38
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Words out of an addicts mouth to this post. LOL Not hateful, truthful, not lame, insightful. Lame is calling people that block cowards, when most of the time cowards hide behind a web of lies if the truth was known. Freedom goes both ways, Freedom to choose and if you want to call people cowards because of their right to choose that is lame. LOL Americans have the right to choose!
  • Freedom... Xerxes 2012/07/06 01:56:33 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +4
    I understand. Groups are not for everyone. Some of us are not team players and do better by ourselves. One size doesn't fit all. I belong to a group that has Liberials, Conservatives, Moderates, and Liberitarians and we all get along. We have come together for one cause its telling the truth about what is going on in this country the power behind the thrown.
    We left our political views at the door and all have learned a very important lesson, all people have great ideas, value, and wisdom to offer each other. Because we have found we have more in common than things that divide us such as labels. We all are one, what is happen to America will happen to all of us no matter what anyones political beliefs or religious beliefs are. We have to learn to bring humanity back and learn to get along with each other and care for each other again as well as respect each other. I found out it is possible even on sodahead. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 01:15:43
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    Hi punkin! I knew you'd be here soon enough! LOL!!
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 01:22:08 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    LOL Just stopped by to watch the (exposure of the raves points, and Leaderboard addiction and a little pot stirring as well.)- Hummm your not as nasty as you were last time. Some will be caughting on soon to the Agenda. I just stopped by to see how many have. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 01:53:06
    Foxhound BN0
    it's all about public opinion. you either believe in free speech or you believe in blocking and being a coward. that's up to you.
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 01:58:07 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    Correction, its all about points and raves and leaderboard points.
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 02:02:41
    Foxhound BN0
    ok punkin
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:03:54
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    The truth is the truth. LOL
  • jubil8 ... Freedom... 2012/07/06 03:49:01
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Not for all.
  • Freedom... jubil8 ... 2012/07/06 03:53:27
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Your just not aware of his agenda as well as the one going on in this country.
  • jubil8 ... Freedom... 2012/07/06 04:04:43
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Who's agenda?
  • Freedom... jubil8 ... 2012/07/06 04:10:29 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    The CFR that I told you about on another post awhile back and also furnished you with reports from 1959 and 1974. Also some other people and groups on sodahead head have another Agenda, that some of us are enlightened are very aware of.
  • Freedom... jubil8 ... 2012/07/06 04:16:19 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Your friend joined two opposing groups to cause a Hate fest for raves and leaderboard points and caused alot of drama on sodahead. I caught him at it.
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 04:19:12
    Foxhound BN0
    what two groups? are we still talking about me or someone else?
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 04:42:36
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    You know, and you joined both of them. One is gone and one remains. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 04:59:14
    Foxhound BN0
    well tell me. what groups?
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 05:07:02 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    You know what you did. Don't act so innocent, You know you can't control yourself when it come to raves and leadboard points, you will do anything from them and most are becoming enlightend about your addiction as well as your agenda. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 05:23:58
    Foxhound BN0
    i see. in other words you are a liar. good day. i have no time for dirtbags.
  • Freedom... Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 05:54:49 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    If you want to see a (liar and a dirt-bag) look in the mirror and you will see a big one. You continue to have costume changes, name changes, and have an addiction for raves, leaderboard points and have lost respect for yourself, as well respect for others. People have become mere objects in the way of feeding your addiction has spun out of control. LOL (Anti RP and RP groups) REMEMBER that you joined BOTH of them, to stir the pot. YOUR comments further document that fact as well as your polls and rave this and rave that, anything for a rave. LOL
  • Foxhoun... Freedom... 2012/07/06 10:20:01
    Foxhound BN0
    What's an RP group?
  • tlee Foxhoun... 2012/08/04 02:38:35
    tlee
    I also know you joined both groups. I thought you were better than a liar!.
  • Tasine 2012/07/05 15:33:43
    RWNJS are cowards because they have no integrity. They can't even handle a ve...
    Tasine
    +6
    It is sooo refreshing to see a fair poll on which to vote. One has to appreciate the left's fairness in action daily and constantly. Of course, one must ask how in the hell one can have an honest debate when before it begins, one is called a RWNJ? Given the question, one might think the left is trying to pick a fight, isn't that right?

Blocked polls? yes, indeedy. Blockers must be terrified at the simpletons on the left side of politics. And one would never fall for the tricks of a poll where there is no objectivity whatsoever. LOL!! I don't block many people and when I do it is because I have decided I don't want to deal with such stupidity any longer. I think that is why most right wingers block - plus the fact that it irritates lefties who cannot then attack said right winger. LOL.

You are unhappy with right wingers? Then go to another website where the left dominates. It's easy. You might also consider that you are on the wrong side of the debate, that right wingers dominate only because you are the minority, politically and socially.

If one doesn't want you around, that is his right. If you want to argue with him, that is your right. If he doesn't want to argue with you, that is his right. But he doesn't have to join you in your food fight, and he doesn't have to sit there and take your abuse. See how free speech works? It isn't hard. Well, it isn't hard for the right wingers. Obviously it is traumatic for left wingers.
  • Foxhoun... Tasine 2012/07/05 15:59:41
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Blockers are cowards!
  • J Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 16:21:36 (edited)
    J
    +3
    Not all. Sometimes you just get tired of the same thing over and over and over and over and over....
    I think in the time I've been a SH member, I have blocked maybe 3 people. But, when the responses to every question are the same and the writer doesn't know proper grammar or is just totally stupid - sometimes you have no recourse but to block.
  • Foxhoun... J 2012/07/05 23:30:57 (edited)
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    psht three blocks? these blocker losers have hundreds.. they are afraid of their own shadows!

(to the one below: Of course i cannot answer you because you blocked me. welcome to loserville!)
  • Jerry (... Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 17:17:48
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +3
    Wow! A three word sentence in answer to a 4 paragraph response. I can see what a great debater you are. You can't answer the response can you?
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/07/05 15:08:08 (edited)
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +3
    I've been hit twice by blocking RW cowards today alone. Truth is like Kryptonite to most right-wingers. They run from it like a cockroach runs from the light.

Make that three times - Cognito decided to display his stupidity below. If you want a ghood laugh, I suggest you read his scrawling.
  • beavith1 Guru_T_... 2012/07/05 15:29:42
    beavith1
    +4
    i wonder if you read what you post...
  • Guru_T_... beavith1 2012/07/05 16:22:47 (edited)
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +2
    I always do. That's how I was able to describe right-wingers so accurately.
  • beavith1 Guru_T_... 2012/07/07 01:08:39
    beavith1
    +1
    funny. change the names and you also identify yourself.

2014/09/20 14:00:09