Why are rwnjs such cowards? Rave this if you believe in honest debate!

Foxhound BN0 2012/07/05 12:47:17
RWNJs are cowards because they are too chickensh*t to have a fair debate.
RWNJS are cowards because they have no integrity. They can't even handle a verbal debate without hiding like the cowards they are.
I am so sick of these blocked polls. I look at the demographics and it's 1 liberal vote vs 100 conservative votes, and plenty of nutjobs raving them up the hot list. It's cowardly, chickenshlt, and it's supported by you cowards and chickenshlts. This site is overrun with people that have no character, and the site puts their BS on the web supporting them. It's pathetic.

I know a couple of liberal blockers and I DO NOT support or rave their blogs. Can you say the same?

• Artist~PWCM~ 2012/07/05 13:00:55
    Artist~PWCM~
    +31
    I'd say you put your finger on the problem by being part of the problem. What's with this poll? Only two answers with no possibility of an 'undecided' or a simple 'I disagree'?
    And as to blockers, I see libs blocking all the time. I belong to several groups of liberal bitching and most of the polls I'm not allowed to comment on because I'm blocked. Granted the people that blocked me aren't prone to debate much less have the skill set either.

Foxhound, we're friends because I respect your opinions (I usually don't agree but you have the right to pursue them) and occasionally you make a valid point. This isn't one of them. Well unless you just like to debate nimrods.

Hey, I've seen plenty of rwnj that I ignore too. "Oh crap, there he goes again!" Stuff like that. But debate, at least here on SH has been reduced to name calling since obamanation got into office. This has become more of a support group for your favorite team than any real debate on issues.

And as we all know, obama can't talk about his record or issues...he let's the MSM do that for him.

• Foxhoun... Brendan... 2012/07/05 14:01:27
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    It's about public opinion. I want sodahead to be the voice of the people, not the sheeple. If they have to block they don't deserve a voice.
  • Gracie ... Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 14:30:03
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    Maybe you better check your side first. I don't consider posting nasty pictures or calling me a skank debate.
  • Foxhoun... Gracie ... 2012/07/05 14:33:00
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    like i don't put up with that every day from rwnjs... i do. all the time.. doesn't bother me. all that matters to me is the the PUBLIC is heard, not just people i like.
  • Gracie ... Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 14:38:37
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    I can only speak for myself. I will tell you that as many conservatives are blocked here as liberals. I'm sick of sock puppets, I know they're not legit, it's obvious. This issue has been hashed out to the max and it's not going to change. I'm not thin-skinned but there is absolutely no value in calling each other names or posting crap! I've been on here since '08 and what I've seen is many of the liberals are just nasty and they end up being deactivated because they can't control themselves. I know many conservatives that are still here but only a handful of liberals that can even stay on the site. It takes tolerance and control and they have little.
  • beavith1 Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 15:52:14
    beavith1
    +3
    your first sentence? i agree with you.

your second sentence? i couldn't disagree with you more. who determines who deserves what?
  • Shadow13 2012/07/05 13:56:31
    RWNJS are cowards because they have no integrity. They can't even handle a ve...
    Shadow13
    +2
    They exist in a constant state of fear. They know that those around them would turn on them should they show any deviation, and know to turn on others so they too can remain hidden in the crowd. They know, deep down, what they claim to believe is wrong, but the fear of what would happen if they stood against it pulls stronger than their moral conviction towards what is right. They don't understand that it is their fear that creates the very things they fear. Roosevelt said it best, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
  • Foxhoun... Shadow13 2012/07/05 14:07:38
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Yes, Cowards, too afraid to think for themselves, too afraid of being chastised. They even come here to call me a coward, too stupid to realize that if I were a coward, they would be blocked already.
  • Aurora 2012/07/05 13:43:42
    Aurora
    +7
    Sounds like you are whining let me guess you are a liberal ass hat.
  • Foxhoun... Aurora 2012/07/05 13:45:55
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Nope. I'm just an asshat. lol
  • meshell 2012/07/05 13:31:31 (edited)
    meshell
    +2
    NONE OF THE ABOVE,, being an outsider, i notice i am blocked by more republicans and cons than i am Libs. they dont seem to take as much to heart. not wanting to debate, just answering honestly.
  • ☆ Queen... meshell 2012/07/05 13:47:58
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    no, it's probably that we on the right, ARE right, and won't tolerate the name calling, immature comments, or unnecessary rudeness from some people...I'm not directing this at you personally, but I have and will continue to block anyone who is rude, and disrespectful.
  • Foxhoun... ☆ Queen... 2012/07/05 13:50:11
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    rwnjs love to dish it out but god don't let someone talk back or the block button comes out!
    chicken gif
  • meshell ☆ Queen... 2012/07/05 21:19:59
  • Anonymo... meshell 2012/07/05 14:24:47 (edited)
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +1
    So have I, liberals don't - they like to bitch and whine, and it's no fun for them to do that if there's no one to moan at and be childish towards... Conservatives consider themselves above all that...
  • Foxhoun... Anonymo... 2012/07/05 14:26:34
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    lol what a load of shlt!
  • Anonymo... Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 15:07:52
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +2
    Definitely not. Again, you have just shown your childishness with that comment.
  • Foxhoun... Anonymo... 2012/07/05 16:16:09
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    it's still a load of shlt and i know it.
  • Anonymo... Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 16:18:08
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +2
    Suit yourself, I'm not going to lower myself to the level of swearing and childishness.
  • NEVER F... meshell 2012/07/06 01:58:52
  • meshell NEVER F... 2012/07/06 09:32:30
    meshell
    +1
    oh im the troll?
  • NEVER F... meshell 2012/07/06 13:29:42
  • meshell NEVER F... 2012/07/06 15:23:07
    meshell
    +1
    whos ? is that your most popular opinion. i haven butted quite as many heads as you have, and when i do i can at least pull it off. you my dear became very unpopular within 20 mins of me putting up that poll. couldnt believe how quick it was. Vain little girl . one said you put up how dirty it made you feel to be looked at/oggled/perved on , (not sure which was used) by the minority. what minority were you talking of. your a vain nasty little girl who turns things around or jumps on other posts to do a poor me, in order to play the victim. child or not you really are pathetic.
    +6
    This question is all wrong without any good answers--this is just like a leftist propaganda marxist question--make sure you can't answer and then blame the person that has no options!
  • Foxhoun... wtw 2012/07/05 13:29:14
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    if it was propaganda i'd block everyone so i would only hear opinions i agree with, but i'm not a coward. all are welcome to come and support or to disagree.
  • wtw Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 13:39:23 (edited)
    +4
    Come on--there is not a single thing you can throw at me that would make me or any reasonable person think that Obama is taking us in a good direction. He is a progressive and that means socialism. Socialism fails everywhere it is implemented. Socialism bankrupts a country and is not tenable. Can you argue without swearing and being obnoxious. If you can't it is no wonder people won't answer. You questions are obnoxious.
  • Foxhoun... wtw 2012/07/05 13:40:56
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    Have fun with it.
  • wtw Foxhoun... 2012/07/06 02:14:19
    ???????????????????????????
  • Foxhoun... wtw 2012/07/06 02:35:18
    Foxhound BN0
    I mean don't take it so seriously. Just have fun with it.
  • Rebel Yell 2012/07/05 13:21:38
    Rebel Yell
    +4
    I do not block and won't. I am not thin skinned. It serves no purpse other than faux empowerment. Big whoop.

It appears there are more and more posts that have nothing to offer, just attention getting mishmash. Because this is very much a conservative gathering at the water cooler, there are more and more slices of redundant red meat thrown out daily prompting replies of " Obamavomit, Libtard, Moochelle, Democraps, etc"

Although this is also a " News" section, there are only a handful who actually delve into current news with interesting topics. But the replies tend to be the same.." Obamavomit, Libtard, Moochelle, Democraps, etc.".. no matter what the topic. Sad.

Come on Far Rghties. Can you offer up anything with interesting and relevant content, or are the middle school insults and name calling all you really have?
  • meshell Rebel Yell 2012/07/05 13:41:18 (edited)
    meshell
    +3
    firstly Rebel Yell yummmmm.then well said Rebel Yell. hats off to you.
     hats off to you
  • irish 2012/07/05 13:11:09
    irish
    +1
    and i suspect that MANY of them on here are sock puppets ! GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Evil 1 2012/07/05 13:08:07
    Evil 1
    +6
    What a ridiculous, hypocritical post. How pathetic. You whine about the right not wanting to honestly debate and you put up a childish, baiting question with worthless loaded answers for choices. You are a shining example of the hypocrisy, closed mindedness and infantile mentality of the majority of the liberal/progressives on this site.
  • Foxhoun... Evil 1 2012/07/05 13:08:54
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    boo hoo
  • Evil 1 Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 13:10:27 (edited)
    Evil 1
    +6
    I expected as much from a childish individual such as yourself. Thanks for proving me correct.
  • Foxhoun... Evil 1 2012/07/05 13:14:02 (edited)
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    thanks for wiggling
    worm on hook gif
  • Evil 1 Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 13:17:45
    Evil 1
    +6
    You sure do enjoy showcasing your childishness and foolishness. Please continue to do so as it is entertaining and proves my point even further everytime you post.
  • Foxhoun... Evil 1 2012/07/05 13:22:10
  • Evil 1 Foxhoun... 2012/07/05 15:00:47 (edited)
    Evil 1
    +3
    Thanks again. You're your own worst enemy and you are to juvenile to even realize it. Although you are a stellar example of the Obama supporter in that they are not adult, intelligent or well informed voters. They are the complete opposite and you are an exemplary example.

I will now bid you farewell as I refuse to lower myself to your childish, pathetic level. I will leave you to play with yourself (which you are more than likely used to) and wallow in your own ignorance.
  • Foxhoun... Evil 1 2012/07/05 16:17:01
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    Thank you! Have a nice day!
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/07/05 13:08:07
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +3
    and its tough to debate when you dont have facts to back up your ideology

2014/10/20 23:10:30