Why are rwnjs such cowards? Rave this if you believe in honest debate!

foxhound BN0 2012/07/05 12:47:17
RWNJs are cowards because they are too chickensh*t to have a fair debate.
RWNJS are cowards because they have no integrity. They can't even handle a verbal debate without hiding like the cowards they are.
I am so sick of these blocked polls. I look at the demographics and it's 1 liberal vote vs 100 conservative votes, and plenty of nutjobs raving them up the hot list. It's cowardly, chickenshlt, and it's supported by you cowards and chickenshlts. This site is overrun with people that have no character, and the site puts their BS on the web supporting them. It's pathetic.

I know a couple of liberal blockers and I DO NOT support or rave their blogs. Can you say the same?

• Artist~PWCM~ 2012/07/05 13:00:55
    Artist~PWCM~
    +31
    I'd say you put your finger on the problem by being part of the problem. What's with this poll? Only two answers with no possibility of an 'undecided' or a simple 'I disagree'?
    And as to blockers, I see libs blocking all the time. I belong to several groups of liberal bitching and most of the polls I'm not allowed to comment on because I'm blocked. Granted the people that blocked me aren't prone to debate much less have the skill set either.

Foxhound, we're friends because I respect your opinions (I usually don't agree but you have the right to pursue them) and occasionally you make a valid point. This isn't one of them. Well unless you just like to debate nimrods.

Hey, I've seen plenty of rwnj that I ignore too. "Oh crap, there he goes again!" Stuff like that. But debate, at least here on SH has been reduced to name calling since obamanation got into office. This has become more of a support group for your favorite team than any real debate on issues.

And as we all know, obama can't talk about his record or issues...he let's the MSM do that for him.

• LolaLee4 2012/07/27 14:19:23
  • sodabox 2012/07/09 16:13:49
    RWNJS are cowards because they have no integrity. They can't even handle a ve...
    sodabox
    +1
    I block a lot of rwnjs because they just spam anti-Obama pictures no matter what the topic is. Others are just trolls. I didn't start blocking until I noticed that MANY rwnjs had blocked me just because of the content of some of my questions.
  • foxhoun... sodabox 2012/07/11 03:07:16
    foxhound BN0
    That's a bummer. I too am blocked by a bunch of rwnj blockers but I refuse to become what they are. I know they are nasty and hateful and have nothing intelligent to say but I feel better giving them a say even though many of them won't give me the same courtesy. I wish the site would take the blockers off of the hot list.
  • sodabox foxhoun... 2012/07/11 13:53:37
    sodabox
    I wouldn't be here if I couldn't block trolls.
  • foxhoun... sodabox 2012/07/11 17:55:58
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    Why should we have rigged polls on the hot list? This is a very political site. Why should we have rigged polls promoted on an opinion site?
  • sodabox foxhoun... 2012/07/11 18:41:06
    sodabox
    Idea: blocking shouldn't stop people from voting, only commenting. I would be fine with that.
  • sodabox foxhoun... 2012/07/12 03:23:44
    sodabox
    Thought some more about this. You seem to be interested in the polls. I ignore them. I am all about the debate in the comments. If someone can't debate then I have no use for them and they just get in the way.
  • foxhoun... sodabox 2012/07/12 12:03:15
    foxhound BN0
    I like what one SH suggested, an option to unblock or leave each blog blocked, but only the unblocked ones can be on the hot list. I think that's fair, don't you?
  • sodabox foxhoun... 2012/07/12 13:16:17
    sodabox
    I don't even know what the "hot list" is... I am just here to debate.
  • LolaLee4 sodabox 2012/07/27 14:21:10
  • "SennaKoshiba" 2012/07/09 15:17:04
  • foxhoun... "SennaK... 2012/07/11 03:16:15
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    I support the lgbt people on SH. I hate that blockers can make polls about groups they don't like and only their hater friends are allowed to vote. It gives us all a bad name, as it makes it look like we all agree with their hate, because 95% or more of the people allowed to vote are in agreement with them, and there is no message saying "people who do not hate gay people were not allowed to vote on this poll". And they are on the hot list so that's just pathetic. I think Sodahead should be ashamed of supporting them by letting them be on the hot list, don't you?
  • "SennaK... foxhoun... 2012/07/11 05:55:09
    "SennaKoshiba"
    I know, and I agree with you, but I mostly just see crap like this on the LGBT threads is all =.

And yes. But the ability to block other users can be a vital function when preventing cyber bullying and/ or harassment. It's misused, that's for sure, but it's important to have it. There is no perfect solution to both problems. . .
  • foxhoun... "SennaK... 2012/07/11 17:57:41
    foxhound BN0
    Polls with more than a handful of people blocked should be removed from the hot list. If you are really being abused then report them.
  • "SennaK... foxhoun... 2012/07/15 15:12:23
    "SennaKoshiba"
    Reporting never really goes far. If anything, reporting someone 3 times within a 6 hour time span, should enable the right to block them. Or, if someone else reports it within the same time frame.
    A person reporting another for themselves; they are only allowed to do so once per 2 hours.

My suggestion.
  • David (oYo) 2012/07/09 11:38:45
  • CHUCK 2012/07/08 23:38:19
    CHUCK
    LIKE PRAIRIE WIND

THESE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO BACK THEIR STUFF WITH FACTS..

THIS IS MY LIST OF COWARDS..WHO BLOCK..

SOME ARE ALLEGED CONSERVATIVES..

1. http://www.sodahead.com/user/...

2. URL: http://www.sodahead.com/digit... 13 MATCHES

3.http://www.sodahead.com/use...

4.http://www.sodahead.com/Pra...
    http://www.sodahead.com/user/...

5. http://www.sodahead.com/pless...

6.http://www.sodahead.com/use...

7. http://www.sodahead.com/livin...

8.http://www.sodahead.com/DAW/

http://www.sodahead.com/user/...
  • GOP Poison 2012/07/08 13:51:50
    GOP Poison
    +2
    It is impossible for RWNJs to have any integrity because their positions are regulated by what the powerful right wing media tells them they are.These will change daily. When the heritage foundation and the right wing think tanks endorsed health care reforms that penalizes those people that do not carry insurance the right wing cheered this as a wonderful thing.When Romney did it they cheered.As soon as the president says that he likes it the right wing media condemns it and the RWNJs fall in line and endorse the policy of those of us that pay our premiums should pay for deadbeats. So they are all for welfare for deadbeats if democrats are against it.
    When it is 30 degrees hotter in Indianapolis,Indiana that it is in Los Angeles that is no sign of climate change because lard a$$ Rush Limbaugh said it isn't.What a group of pathetic racist fools.
  • cjj ~ FTGOP 2012/07/08 11:15:18
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +3
    I was recently blocked by a RWNJ poll poster so I could not comment back any longer. My infringement? Wanting to actually compare Romney's record with Obama's since Obama is not running against Obama and suggesting his argument was feeble if we could not do so.
    After being blocked a few ganged up and had a good time ina feeble attempt to trash a "lib." A friend went to the conversation and let them know I had been blocked. One of the back-patters answered...
    AND the lying poster denied blocking me.
    The RW has MASTERED the "hit and run, run, run" methodology.
    republicans r cowards
  • foxhoun... cjj ~ F... 2012/07/08 14:15:40
    foxhound BN0
    +3
    What cowards. That's sad.
  • Keeping It Real 2012/07/07 21:07:11 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    Both answers are applicable!
  • JP 2012/07/07 16:25:30
    JP
    A post asking for honest debate but allowing no differing opinion.

Typical tactic from the extreme far left fringe.
  • LindaM JP 2012/07/08 14:21:03
    LindaM
    +2
    Sounds familar, doesn't it? The RWNJ do it all the time. Plus block from posting by Libs.
  • JP LindaM 2012/07/08 16:05:03
    JP
    Not really. Sounds like a typical moonbat poll.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/07/07 16:12:45
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    I have hundreds of blocks on me. They are all cowardly liberal/progressive/democrats.
  • Seonag 2012/07/07 14:41:14
    Seonag
    +1
    Of course, there are just as many LWNJ polls out there that are blocked. Sad to say, Foxhound, it's the same on both ends of the political spectrum.
  • ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/07 04:07:21
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    Sad trolling. I am what you call a RWNJ and I have no one blocked. However I have already been blocked by two liberals for simply posting an opinion that they specifically asked for and one for providing a link that she asked me for. Do you consider liberals who block this way to be cowards and chicken s**t or is it only us conservatives that draw your ire?
  • ☆ElenaD... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/07 04:08:29
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    Also if you are up for honest debate why do you leave no answer choice for dissent? It doesn't bother me , it just seems a trifle hypocritical.
  • foxhoun... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/08 04:02:07
  • ☆ElenaD... foxhoun... 2012/07/08 18:18:20
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    Ok. It is three liberals now. One of whom I have never spoken to.
  • JAA 2012/07/06 17:14:00
    JAA
    +2
    I guess since you totally biased the answers, YOU would be the "coward". If you can't handle healthy dissent, get your ass out of the hot kitchen!! ;-)
  • foxhoun... JAA 2012/07/08 18:49:37
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    That's what I say to the blockers. They won't go away though lol.
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/06 14:41:09
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    your choices here are ridiculous, and they indicate an inability to imagine someone having a valid viewpoint outside your own ... that is the epitome of childishness and cowardice ... I am blocked by a few outright cowards, but they are all statists/leftists/socialists and therefore have very little validity to anything they say anyway ... I enjoy spirited debate with left-wingers, even the moon bats on occaision, but find polls like this one, with disengenuous and cowardly answer choices, to be a perversion of what this site is supposed to be about
  • LindaM teacham... 2012/07/08 14:23:05
    LindaM
    +1
    Sounds like a lot of Rwingers, doesn't it.
  • cjj ~ F... LindaM 2012/07/08 16:27:15
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +1
    I find it funny that the RWers are here complaining. Didn't they get the point within the title of the post? Ha ha ha! Go figure.
  • LindaM cjj ~ F... 2012/07/08 16:33:53
    LindaM
    +2
    LOL I know. Goes to show you. lol. Comical.. Oh well, we all need a good laugh for the day.
  • cjj ~ F... LindaM 2012/07/08 16:43:06
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +1
    And the RWers do deliver the laughs. Just another wild and crazy thing at which they excel.
  • LindaM cjj ~ F... 2012/07/08 16:47:45
    LindaM
    +2
    Yeah, someone just gave me a laugh. When you make a point and it's accurate, they come back with an insult. I was told I am ignorant.. Could be but had to laugh because I posted from an article about Romney.. and he calls me ignorant.. lol. the slob....
  • teacham... LindaM 2012/07/09 22:08:57
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    thank you for making my point ... since you are apparently incapable of thinking outside of your bubble, and could not imagine someone that isn't a leftist/statist making any sense, you decide to attack those with whom you disagree instead of engage them in rational debate ... that is indicative of your cowardice ... embrace your cravenness, then, and go on insulting those with whom you disagree - your actions demonstrate those of your leftist leanings very well indeed
  • LindaM teacham... 2012/07/09 22:14:45
    LindaM
    +1
    Disagreeing is fine but don't come back and attack with insults, as you've just done.
    I posted an article and that's an attack? Hum.

2014/07/28 20:42:39