Why are liberals so full of anger and hate? When Kennedy had cancer, conservatives prayed he'd recover. When liberals found out Rush went to the hospital, they gleefully hoped he would die.

Conservative in California 2010/01/02 05:05:12
Liberals are pretty full of hate, and in general angry people, as well as close minded and intolerant.
Other...

• DiegoZamora 2011/02/12 19:10:48
    Other...
    DiegoZamora
    The question and the answer posibilities are really not biased at all! (Sarcasm)
  • Jezzy 2010/01/05 16:39:43
    Other...
    Jezzy
    1. Kennedy, controversy aside, did a lot of great things for this country. He loved this country. He never stopped working, even when he was sick.
    2. Rush stated that he wanted Obama to fail right off the bat - before he even did anything. He is a man full of hatred, masking that hatred with a "love" for his country. Even Bill O'Reilly said he wanted Obama to succeed, albeit with a few changes in policy. Rush? Nothing. No mercy whatsoever.

And conservatives had as much ill wish for Kennedy before and after his death. Please don't pretend to be so angelic.
  • Bronx at Night 2010/01/04 01:26:40
    Liberals are pretty full of hate, and in general angry people, as well as clo...
    Bronx at Night
    Because they are NOT about peace and love, they just say they are.

. pretty hate general angry people close minded intolerant peace love .
  • Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~ 2010/01/03 20:01:35
    Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~
    Well, it started with that dyke, Wanda Sykes when she wished that Rush Limbaugh get kidney failure, and all the Libs laughed at that hateful comment. Rush isn't ready to go yet. The libs also hate the facts that conservitive are going out to protest at these tea parties. They insult the protesters by calling them tea baggers. MSNBC & CNN also got in on of calling them tea baggers. The left are so full of hate, they even insult and attack Sarah Palin every chance they get. Wishing for Rush to die is just plain hateful. This proves that liberals are really intolerant. I never wish death on anyone. Well, eccept those who deserve death like murderers and child rapist and child killers. They deserve to die for what they do to the innocent.

I'm glad Rush is ok and made a good recovery

GO RUSH!!!
    rapist child killers deserve die innocent glad rush recovery rush
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2010/01/03 01:52:53
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +4
    Unfortunately, I have found this mostly to be true, even among members of my own extended family, while the Conservative members of my family are generally optimistic and hopeful. I don't know the reason for this phenomenon, other than the fact that a great deal of importance among Liberals is placed on victimology, for the simple reason that victims are generally the people that keep Liberals in office. If people are capable of standing on their own two feet and relying on themselves instead of big government to take care of themselves, there would be very little need for Liberals. If Liberals are in the habit of viewing *themselves* as victims of some sort as well, it might explain their anger and general malaise.
  • Unnamed 2010/01/02 17:07:41
    Other...
    Unnamed
    That's BS because a lot Conservatives were glad he was gone and actually glad he died.So don't jump on the Liberals because conservatives can just be as hateful.There are both sides to everything. As a Liberal and a person that dislikes Rush I wish him well! Far from what the Conservatives said on here about Kennedy.I would hate to see what they would say if something happen to Obama :-/
    hateful sides liberal person dislikes rush conservatives kennedy hate obama
  • Bronx a... Unnamed 2010/01/04 01:29:45 (edited)
    Bronx at Night
    +1
    "a lot Conservatives were glad he was gone and actually glad he died"

What the hell are you talking about ? Tell us which conservatives were yelling for Limbaugh’s demise.

There is a world of difference between WISHING DEATH ON A LIVING PERSON like Limbaugh, and satire.
  • Unnamed Bronx a... 2010/01/04 01:39:32
    Unnamed
    BS what kind of person says I'm glad he's dead.So of you guy are such hypocrites it ashamed
  • Bronx a... Unnamed 2010/01/04 01:47:50
    Bronx at Night
    Quote: "what kind of person says I'm glad he's dead."

I never said that.

Then by your logic, as a liberal you are personally responsible for every crime ever committed by all registered Democrats, Greens, and Socialists.

For shame.
  • Unnamed Bronx a... 2010/01/04 03:44:09 (edited)
    Unnamed
    Maybe you haven't said it
    But other people on here have.Stop thinking about yourself
  • Bronx a... Unnamed 2010/01/04 03:46:01 (edited)
    Bronx at Night
    Quote: "Stop thinking about yourself"
    That sums up leftism in one line perfectly.

• Unnamed Bronx a... 2010/01/04 18:04:19
    Unnamed
    what a joke
  • Bronx a... Unnamed 2010/01/04 18:14:23
    Bronx at Night
    Yes... liberals are a joke.

You're catching on. Good.
  • Don 2010/01/02 16:48:24
    Don
    +2
    The Post said it all...Does Anyone remember Tomestone or Wyatt Earp?The one with Kurt Russell? While Doc was Sick on the bed he asked Doc about Jonny Ringgo?
    Doc Discribed "The Hole In His Body,Full Of Hate"...Thats The Liberals Of TODAY!!!
    They HATE The Constitution.That America WAS Created Upon Christian Values and as a REPUBLIC ,NOT A Democracy!!!If you say its not true,I'll give you links and Quotes to Prove It...
  • beachbum 2010/01/02 16:43:38
    beachbum
    Good question, and many seem to be.
  • laureenf 2010/01/02 16:40:24
    Other...
    laureenf
    +1
    Wanda Sykes said it all when the crowd laughed at her wish for death on Rush at a formal dinner, Whoppie saying drugging a young girl and 'doing her' wasn't really rape, media fawing over Levi and the hurt he caused a family while encouraging him to take off his clothes, Letterman applauded for his debauchery...Yikes! Sounds more like "The Lord of the Flies" than a civil society. What happened to respect and decency? Oh, right....it stiffles free speech.
  • BRUCE a... laureenf 2010/01/03 00:25:57
    BRUCE aka WAR GOAT
    +2
    you forgot about all the attacks from the left hoping tony snow would die, after he became sick. liberals are full of hate
  • laureenf BRUCE a... 2010/01/03 00:38:37
    laureenf
    +2
    Ah, geez, yeah...Mr Snow. What a real gentleman and patriot he was. He is missed. Thanks for adding it to the list...
  • rightside 2010/01/02 15:38:59
    rightside
    +3
    There are hate mongers from both sides, but by far, I see the libs wishing death on a lot of conservatives.
    Its very sad.
    I didn't like kennedy, but I prayed for his soul.
  • Russ 2010/01/02 11:15:33
  • Politic... Russ 2010/01/04 01:45:49
    Politically INcorrect
    There's a difference between slamming his choices in life and disagreements on his political ideologies versus wishing his death. I did not see anyone wishing or celebrating his death.
  • Russ Politic... 2010/01/04 12:01:09
    Russ
    I'm sure it was in there somewhere. I, personally, cant stand limbaugh. The point I'm making is that when an opponent is down, you attack and finish em off. Its just a natural response.
  • Angelique ~ Pfffft! ;)~ 2010/01/02 10:02:31
    Angelique ~ Pfffft!  ;)~
    +3
    I have a 2 year old who acts more mature sometimes.....
  • patti 2010/01/02 08:03:39
    Other...
    patti
    +2
    Spoiled children... They stomp their feet and pout when things don't go their way..
  • Revolutionary Girl 2010/01/02 07:51:58
    Revolutionary Girl
    +4
    They want everyone to think like them. They get angry and frustrated because they know deep down they're losing the battle.
  • *Criticismistheworld'spleague* 2010/01/02 07:36:13
    Other...
    *Criticismistheworld'spleague*
    +3
    The fact that so many people relentlessly criticize the Liberalist party based off of redundant information just shows how pathetic and manipulating they are. Liberals do the same as all political parties do, but Conservatives seem to do nothing more than pull at heartstrings that are irrelevant to the topic at hand( again all political parties do this, I'm not denying that). You think Liberals are full of anger and hate look at the general populace of the common Conservative. They talk about bringing about a better America when all most of them want is to bring down the change in political power. It seems to me that all the authority-type figure heads of the Conservative group just want to reign supreme like they have been for the past couple years. All I hear from most Conservatives on this site is, "Obama is a menace! He needs to be stopped!" Sounds to me like you just want your picture perfect little misguided fantasy of YOUR America to take over. You all envision your own way to make America better in some small and insignificant way. That goes for Liberals too. They're all just as greedy, arrogant, self righteous, and ignorant swines that have no decency.

Most of you are bloated pigs. Eating out of a garbage filed trough thinking it's food. What misguided and hollow pe...

Most of you are bloated pigs. Eating out of a garbage filed trough thinking it's food. What misguided and hollow people you are. All I see is, "He's a bad person! She's a retard!" or, "Obama's health care plan is all a commy trap!" All I see is constant criticism based off of ignorant and bloated opinions and absent information FOR that opinion. Stop thinking your way to the path of a better future is the right way. Make a better compromise for the sake of that better tomorrow.
  • barbaracb *Critic... 2010/01/02 16:24:19
    barbaracb
    +1
    Crit, you just proved what Conservatives say about Liberals, you sound so full of hate.
  • Ladnar 2010/01/02 07:05:34
    Ladnar
    +4
    Liberals just suck all around.
    +5
    Sorry, I wasn't as Christian as I should have been when Kennedy had cancer.
    I don't think the Liberals believe or pray, so that won't help Rush anyway.
  • Steve☮END THE FED☮ 2010/01/02 06:29:12
    Steve☮END THE FED☮
    +8
    MOST - but not all are. It is a very sad thing too.

They just have so much hate against those that are not "one of them" - they live in their own world of grandiosity and conformity.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2010/01/02 05:59:08
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +6
    Same thing happened when Tony Snow was diagnosed with cancer. They like to pass themselves off as tolerant and compassionate, what a joke.
  • Steve 2010/01/02 05:45:51
    Steve
    +9
    Liberals are full of hate because their belief's are flawed and they cannot face the facts and the hypocracy of liberalism.
  • *Critic... Steve 2010/01/02 07:40:32
    *Criticismistheworld'spleague*
    +3
    So you'd disagree to the FACT that conservatives maintain the same hypocrisies as Liberals? To say that Liberals are hypocrites without looking past an already bias and compromised opinion, is in itself a hypocritical move buddy. Stop thinking they're the only ones with their demons and hypocrisies. You're just as wrong as they are.
  • Steve *Critic... 2010/01/05 06:19:14
    Steve
    Most conservatives typically do not preach about helping the poor while eating Kobe Beef and spending the public money like it is their's to spend. Liberals like Rockefeller and the late Mr. Ed Kennedy spent their life spending other's money in a lame attempt to better the poor's lives while all the time enjoying all the spoils of their office. All the social spending has enslaved generations of poor and made them ward's off the State. Keep trying, but I content you have to be a hypocrit to be a Liberal.
  • Russ Steve 2010/01/02 11:19:58
    Russ
    Face facts, omg, that was a laugh. Religious conservatism is based on faith.
    "Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. Ambrose Bierce"
  • Doreen 2010/01/02 05:41:47
    Other...
    Doreen
    +1
    I just defended Republicans now I will defend Liberals. Making an assumption that an entire party believes the same way as one, two, or just a few individuals is just asinine. Every party has its fanatics and they are the ones who say all of this crap making their entire party look the way that they really aren't. I have seen a few of EVERY party act like an idiotic party fanatic and not one party more than another. Hate and slander comes from the fanatics of ALL parties. I will ask the same as I did defending the Republican party. If you had four children and one became hateful and a thief would you say then that all of your children are haters and thieves?
  • Bureauc... Doreen 2010/01/02 06:04:48
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +5
    Your point about a few not defining the group is well taken but When Bush's Media chief Tony Snow was diagnosed with Cancer, I didn't hear anything but cheers from the liberals. Tony Snow was a First Class gentleman and undeserving of any ridicule.
  • Doreen Bureauc... 2010/01/02 06:16:35
    Doreen
    +2
    I am sorry that the only Liberals that you have contact with or ever see are the fanatical ones. I know that most Liberals did not cheer in that hateful way, just the fanatics do. I am very sorry that Snow got cancer even though I am not a fan. Nobody deserves to get that nasty stuff. The people who say bad things as those you heard did are not members of any of the parties that we recognize even though they tell us they are of a certain party.
  • Bureauc... Doreen 2010/01/02 06:41:51 (edited)
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +3
    They were not people I know but people in the media and celebs of some degree.
    http://www.aim.org/wls/tony-s...
    http://mu-warrior.blogspot.co...
    I haven't seen the equivalent from Conservatives.
  • Doreen Bureauc... 2010/01/02 09:25:07
    Doreen
    I have seen the equivalent from ALL "supposedly" party members. As I said the ones that you see are not REALLY part of the party which they claim to be. They ONLY belong to the fanatic party.

2014/07/31 22:43:35