Why are gays forcing their lifestyle down my throat? How do you feel about it? Should America accept the deviant sexual lifestyle choice yet!

Dude,WTF? 2009/04/24 20:05:54
No way Jose, it just aint natural.
4 votes
25%
Its time to acept the gays and their ways.  Hershey highwaymen UNITE!
8 votes
50%
Two girls are okay but YUKKKK on the guy thing! I wanna watch! No I wanna take part in it!
1 vote
6%
Who cares, just keep that thing in your pants around me.
1 vote
6%
I could give two craps, just don't let it cost me another nickle!
2 votes
13%
To each his own I say. But why? Why do the gays have to force their choice of what most people see as a deviant sexual lifestyle down my throat? Clearly America isn't ready for this stuff. If they were this wouldn't be an issue. The MAJORITY says it's nasty. The MINORITY says it's ok. Guess what? It's America, majority rules!!!!
Live with it until it's time for a change [better watch what you ask for, look what happened this last time someone promised "change"]
The more of an issue you make of it the more you hurt your cause and the longer your gonna fell alienated. The majority cannot be changed overnight to what has long believed to be a deviant sexual choice. Baby steps gay people, baby steps.

Question Closed

• Lavendergrl 2009/04/24 20:19:19
    Its time to acept the gays and their ways. Hershey highwaymen UNITE!
    Lavendergrl
    +12
    I think you're failing to understand that by expecting those with same-gender attraction to just "choose" a straight lifestyle YOU are the one shoving your lifestyle down their throats. They're just fed up.

• Theodosius 2009/04/25 15:08:45 (edited)
    No way Jose, it just aint natural.
    Theodosius
    +6
    Homosexuality is becoming the 21st century plague. Its virulence is highly toxic to the moral development of humans. It is detrimental to every moral, righteous and sane framework composing civil society. It is a serious departure from the instructions God has given the humans He has created, - so serious in fact, that God the Maker of humans says it forfeits perpetrators their right to life.
    http://www.dailymorality.com/...

READ THIS BOOK:
    The Homosexual Agenda: Exposing the Principal Threat to Religious Freedom Today
    From the review:
    "Authors Alan Sears and Craig Osten expose the goals of the homosexual movement and its rising pernicious legal activism. The homosexual agenda has as its primary aim to "trump" the rights of all other groups, especially those of people of faith. The saddest part of the story is that it is working. Sears and Osten provide well-documented proof that America is not only becoming more tolerant of homosexuality, through the indoctrination of children, positive exposure on TV, and the support and approval of corporate America; it is becoming less tolerant of those who disagree."
    http://www.intellectualconser...

We must fight back to save our country.
  • Kaimeso Theodosius 2009/04/26 02:51:55
    Kaimeso
    Religion is highly toxic the human civilization (check the death rates), but you people are still allowed to exist. You don't like gay people, fine,.. don't associate with gay people. But don't run around trying to cram your sick perverted fantasy down the throats of everyone.
  • coffee man Theodosius 2009/04/27 20:54:56
    coffee man
    +1
    Is it ironic that you have a greek bust as your profile pic but you are rallying against gays?
  • Theodosius coffee man 2009/04/28 13:49:11
    Theodosius
    My favorite historical character is Emperor Flavius Theodosius.
    "On May 14, 390, an imperial decree was posted at the Roman hall of Minerva, a gathering place for actors, writers and artists, which criminalized for the first time the sexual practice of those whom we call "homosexual" men -- this had never happened before in the history of law. The prescribed penalty was death by burning."

Code of Theodosius, 9.7.6.
    All those whose shameful habit it is to condemn the male body to suffer an alien sex in the manner of women, for they appear to be in no way different from women, shall expiate a crime of this kind in avenging flames in the sight of the people.

Flavius Theodosius, where are you now that we need you?
  • ♂Bloody... coffee man 2009/06/12 07:05:45
    ♂BloodySuicides♂
    gay men rule!!!
  • Dude,WTF? 2009/04/25 10:01:16
    Dude,WTF?
    +1
    The question made for some interesting comments. Of course all the pro gay comments are based on "I want mine" arguments and the simpelist one of all, "were not forcing nothing on you" which of ourse is a crock of crap.
    God or evolution, it matters not what you believe, made two seperate and different sexes. The answer is in the obvious. There are two sexes for a reason. You can jump up and down and scream and yell and try to insult me and continue to try and make me see the light but the facts are indisputable. Man and woman, procreation of the species is by design. Everything else is choice or a mental disorder and against Gods or evolutions design. I still say if your gonna do the nasty with the same sex, keep it in your bedroom and stop prancing around like your something special or worse yet, normal. You already got rights, just not the identical rights as married people because your not the same.
    I will close this question in 24 hours for those who want to throw their final BS justifcations at me. But its all about choice and its nasty.Just keep it out of my face.
  • moomoof 2009/04/25 04:25:02
    moomoof
    +1
    Are you trying to get attention?

Are you serious?

First this isnt a choice what so ever
    second you need to grow up
    no one cramping anything down anyones throat
  • RushSch... moomoof 2009/04/25 23:20:09
    RushSchlafly
    +1
    I suggest you try to find the truth on this issue and quit blindly accepting the politically correct position. Read some of the literature from the Christian side of the argument. See:
    A book every American needs to read is "The Homosexual Agenda: Exposing the Principal Threat to Religious Freedom Today
    By Alan Sears and Craig Osten
    http://books.google.com/books...

Persecution: How Liberals are Waging War Against Christianity By David Limbaugh
    http://books.google.com/books...

The Gay Agenda By Ronnie W. Floyd
    http://books.google.com/books...

Understanding Homosexuality By David N. Glesne
    http://books.google.com/books...
  • moomoof RushSch... 2009/04/26 01:53:30
    moomoof
    +1
    no no no i hear that crap shoved down my throat long enough in my life

what about the christian agenda?

i hear all that crap before it does not make sense
  • pink ba... RushSch... 2009/04/26 07:21:09
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    You are the one that is instead referring to theory instead of practice. Most of the people who are commenting for gay rights on this poll are acquainted with lesbian or gay people and therefore have a lot more experience on this then you would.
  • RushSch... pink ba... 2009/04/26 17:39:48
    RushSchlafly
    I have known gays and worked with gays for forty years. I am not anti-gay, for that matter, I am just against the gay agenda, the destruction of our culture and the attacks on our faith. The worst gay rights activists I have met have not been gay, they were openly taking part as part of their anti-Christian agenda as Unitarians, Pantheists, Atheists and Humanists. Gay rights is just the banner cause to attract people, the real cause is moral relativism. I actually would not object to gay rights if it was separated from the over-all attack on faith, Christianity and the Bible. But I feel I must defend my faith from the lying bigots who are attacking it.

Do look at
    Persecution: How Liberals are Waging War Against Christianity
    By David Limbaugh
    http://books.google.com/books...
    Click on the "Preview This Book" button to see much of the text.
  • pink ba... RushSch... 2009/04/27 02:56:15
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    I agree with your comment on the worst gay rights activists not being gay themselves, I've had bad experiences with that... however I definitely wouldn't label them as anti Christian. I think that's a pretty broad stereotype there.
    Fair enough that you want to defend your faith but you aren't doing it very well by promoting those kinds of books.
  • *SmileS* =) 2009/04/25 04:02:50
    *SmileS* =)
    +1
    umm if the MAJORITY won then may i ask how come more gay marriages are aloud i'm sorry hun but this time MINORITY wins and you lose... i really don't see how there shoving there life style down your throat??? there not forcing any life changes on... you just let it be
  • Sodahead's Boring. 2009/04/25 04:01:21
    Sodahead's Boring.
    +2
    What Lavendergrl said. -nods-
  • bye 2009/04/25 03:56:48 (edited)
  • coffee man bye 2009/04/27 20:21:11
    coffee man
    +1
    Come on now, that's just grose.
  • bye coffee man 2009/04/27 20:29:50 (edited)
  • coffee man bye 2009/04/27 20:53:34
    coffee man
    Are you saying that this picture is of men kissing? That doesn't look like a man. And if it doesn't look like a man then I would say that, at the very least, it doesn't LOOK gross.
  • Sodahea... coffee man 2009/05/03 16:11:22
    Sodahead's Boring.
    No, he was saying that do you think it's just men kissing that look gross, or do you think that pictures of men and women kissing are gross as well?
  • TeeTee Metal(is a real girl) 2009/04/24 21:15:17
    TeeTee Metal(is a real girl)
    +4
    Forcing their lifestyle down your throat would be shoving a penis down your throat. No one's asking you to be gay. How they live really doesn't affect our lives at all. Just get over it already.
  • The wor... TeeTee ... 2014/01/04 20:11:53
    The word of God
    Read Genesis chapter 19 and see what the homosexuals of sodom and gamora we're trying to force upon two men. Lot in desperation to protect the two men offered his two virgin daughters to these homosexual men who we're trying to break down the door of lots house to get to "know" the two men. It's only a matter of time or the time has already come that homosexuals of today are getting more and more forceful upon the "normal" culture. How far will we go ? Lot gave his daughters to the homosexuals to do whatever they wanted to do with them. How sick must I get to satisfy the homosexuals forcing their non affecting lifestyle upon me and my wife and 4 kids?! I can't even watch tv with out the sick homosexuals forcing their lifestyle INTO my house! At least lot keep them out side!!!!
  • coffee man 2009/04/24 20:57:03
    Two girls are okay but YUKKKK on the guy thing! I wanna watch! No I wanna tak...
    coffee man
    +3
    Who is forcing their lifestyle on you? All they are doing is trying to be treated like human beings. You're equating "forcing their lifestyle" on you with "Not being afraid to be openly gay".

And, where would this country be if we always went with the majority rule and didn't listen to people who said that they were being treated unfairly by the status quo?
    It would probably be right where you want it to be, no doubt.
  • Lavendergrl 2009/04/24 20:19:19
    Lavendergrl
    +12
  • Dude,WTF? Lavende... 2009/04/24 20:33:34
    Dude,WTF?
    The difference as I see it is in your choice of words. You choose to use the words "straight". Most Americans would choose to use the word "normal". I can think of no one who prefers a normal sexual choice who is parading up and down the streets or protesting in the streets saying the gays MUST accept us. They want, no demend US to accept them. And the majority isn't ready.
  • Lavende... Dude,WTF? 2009/04/24 20:39:39
    Lavendergrl
    +6
    Considering that homosexuality has been taken out of the DSM, the medical profession does not recognize their attraction to others of the same sex as abnormal. So your question reflects your view, but it is by no means an accurate perception of gay people. There are plenty of homosexuals who sit home quietly waiting for the current storm to blow over, for their rights to be recognized, and to live free from ridicule from those who can't wrap their heads around the fact that one size does not fit all.
  • coffee man Dude,WTF? 2009/04/24 21:00:13
    coffee man
    +2
    What the hell are you talking about that no straight people protest that gays must accept us? What the hell are you doing right now? You're telling them that they are not normal like you. We've got entire news networks that use the term "normal" to describe straight people. If that's not straights saying "you should be like us" I don't know what is.
  • Alex Ca... Dude,WTF? 2009/04/24 21:06:12
    Alex Catgirl
    +2
    You good for nothing losers push the traditional 1950esq small town white Christian conservative way of life down our throats all the time, that's FAR more disgusting that anything gays do.

Not ready for it? Tough shit, it's the way things are going to be, so go wander off to your ridiculous churches and cry about the injustice of it all.
  • Dude,WTF? Alex Ca... 2009/04/25 00:59:40
    Dude,WTF?
    this is exactly what Im talking about. You expect, no demand that I have to accept this perversion as the new norm. Im not a church goinng nothing. I simply know right from wrong, left from right, black and white, common sense versus stupidity. Which is exactly what your statement is. Because you are unable to ram this perversion "down my throat" I am the bad guy. Forget the fact that your the supporting a nasty, perverse life style thats simply about fulfilling some sexual fantasy. Probalbly due to some mother hating menatal problem stemming from a liberal "do whatever feels good" childhood. I should have known the question couldn't be asked without some pervert going off the deep end. I guess sorta like the fagfolk hereo Perez Hilton just did to a real honest woman who simply answered a question based on her beliefs and not her loins or some PC bullshit.
  • Dude,WTF? Lavende... 2009/04/24 22:45:57
    Dude,WTF?
    Let me make this clear. I simply asked the question based on what I see in the papers and on the news. My question clearly states 'to each his own". I could care less what someone does in their bedroom myself. It's the "hey, look at us and give me all you normal people got, screaming in my face crap" I'm asking about.
    Baby steps, sometimes thats the best way you get what you want. Asking traditional Americans to accept marriage for example, instead of civil unions is pushing it. A civil union is good enough to put into words what your wishes are to achieve the same rights as a marriage. And that should be law. But for the traditionalist to be forced to accept a sacred thing like marriage to be equated to a sexual preference is too much for the MAJORITY. And it minimizes the traditional views and beliefs of marriage.
  • coffee man Dude,WTF? 2009/04/25 01:04:11
    coffee man
    +2
    And there we have it. You see being gay as just a sexual preference. That's where the big disconnect seems to be (and I won't even get into my theories about why homophobes ((not you)) seem to only think about man on man sex when you mention the word "gay").
    It's not a "preference" it's the way they are. By your reasoning a 70 year old homo who has no interest in sex at all would suddenly turn heterosexual? They would suddenly want to have a female companion to spend their golden years with? What if they just "weren't in the mood", would they suddenly become straight?
  • Dude,WTF? Lavende... 2009/04/25 10:24:12
    Dude,WTF?
    But its not my "lifestyle" Its natures intended "lifestyle. Man and woman, are ya so turned around that ya cant see whats in front of you? Its as plain as the nose on your face. If you cant see it for what it is then its by choice. You choose not to see.
    Man and woman, simple as that.
  • coffee man Dude,WTF? 2009/04/27 20:20:29
    coffee man
    It's needed to procreate, yes. But that's not to say that it's not genetic. What about women who were born unable to conceive? They have a genetic trait that keeps them from procreating. Or the same for men. Are these people to be considered abnormal and ridiculed and told that they "choose" to not be able to have a baby?

Why are some people waaaaaay more artistic than other are? Is it my "choice" to only be able to draw stick figures while my wife can paint a beautiful picture? Is it my "choice" to have a decent singing voice while my friend can be downright offensive when he tries to sing happy birthday?

Nature just makes us different. There is a small minority of people who don't have that natural, biological attraction that most of us do. Yea, you can call them "abnormal" just as you can call freakishly tall people abnormal or those of us who are born with mental illnesses or other genetic abnormalities. I know it's not a popular theory but I consider it to be a defect in nature, but it is natural. It's the way they were made.
  • Zuggi 2009/04/24 20:14:34
    Zuggi
    +3
    Gays are all about forcing things down your throat.
  • Change Happens 2009/04/24 20:08:55
    Change Happens
    +4
    "FORCING THEIR LIFESTYLE ON YOU?" Good heavens!! They just tied you down, forced either end open and inserted???? Sheesh...yer easy.
  • Dude,WTF? Change ... 2009/04/24 20:22:00
    Dude,WTF?
    Exactly, forcing it on me. In my face, and very loudly I might add. It just ain't time. So shut up about it and use the energy for something more constructive. Go clean up the parks where you left all the rubbers lying around for crying out loud. But America aint ready, deal with it. Trying to shout me down isn't gonna make your arguement or change my mind. Timing is everything and it just aint time.
    [and whats with screwing up st patties day? thats forcing it on me]
  • Pele Em... Change ... 2009/05/02 17:17:07
    Pele Emerging
    You know? If a woman came up to me and tried to stick her tongue down my throat uninvited, I would be offended...but no MORE so than if a man tried to do the same thing uninvited. The key is willingness. If I want to have a relationship with another woman, it's nobody's business but ours, anymore than consensual relationships between two unattached adults of the opposite sex are anybody's business.
  • kmay 2009/04/24 20:08:31 (edited)
    No way Jose, it just aint natural.
    kmay
    +1
    The chosen same sex behavior is a conscious choice even though the same sex attraction may not be a choice.

We should not be legislating chosen behavior and they should not be demanding we do so.

Hate the action not the person.
  • Dude,WTF? kmay 2009/04/24 20:23:25
    Dude,WTF?
    I couldnt have said it better
  • coffee man Dude,WTF? 2009/04/24 21:03:16
    coffee man
    +1
    So now that this is all cleared up and you agree that homosexuality IS genetic, how do we classify sodomy between men and women?
  • coffee man kmay 2009/04/24 21:02:29
    coffee man
    Interesting, so you're saying that it IS genetic but that the act should be considered the sin (the same as divorce, pre-martial sex and eating shell fish).
    That's one that I haven't heard before. Interesting.

2014/07/30 23:34:26