Why are boys SO stupid/jerks?

Qu33nV 2010/04/05 00:35:02

• trailblazer001 2010/04/05 03:47:15
    trailblazer001
    +5
    Stupid in what respect?
    Are we talking mental capacity or the inability to handle emotions openly like a girl would?

Emotionally speaking boys are raised in a totally different world.
    For starters emotions are often interpreted as a form of weakness by other boys.
    Most of this is a remanent of social evolution stemming back from the hunter gatherer period of human history.
    Women are naturally more caring and emotional due to the fact they took care of the young where as men were wired up to be predators and heavily territorial in order to protect hunting grounds and ensure the survival of the tribe.
    This is still a natural part of both sexes and will probably continue to be until the next phase of our evolution.

As for manners well this differs greatly from country to country and is heavily dependent on up bringing [this applies to both sexes] and cultural/ racial heritage.
    And as for drinking heavily well thats another natural thing as our livers evolved to handle the alcohol allowing us to eat fruit that is not entirely fresh[fermented].

• Wardie 2014/03/25 08:38:28 (edited)
    Wardie
    well we aren't famous for our inteligens are we?

i believe its our testorone, it seems to lower intelectual ability
  • Cheyenne Hovey 2014/01/05 18:31:29 (edited)
    Cheyenne Hovey
    They r jerks because they think r always right and want to control everyone
  • kim.sunghee.5688 2013/02/16 16:58:53
    kim.sunghee.5688
    +1
    They are boys, what do you expect!?!? Some aren't stupid but only some people see that.

Its not their fault I dont think... Maybe they are trying to get a girl or something. I honeslty don't know because I am not a guy, only boys know what they are doing...................
  • Benjamin 2012/11/01 22:13:01
    Benjamin
    +1
    I'm a boy and I can confidently say that I am above average intellect and I try not to be a jerk. There are stupid people of each gender and there are jerks of each gender. I feel that it is very unfair to judge an entire half of the global population based off of a very small sample.
    For example, I am in advanced classes in my school while some girls are not. Does that make all girls stupid? No, just as it doesn't make the rest of the boys stupid.
    Also, I know some very rude and mean girls as well as very loyal, hardworking and trustworthy friends that are girls. It is the exact same way with boys.
    And I think that you will find that both genders have their own flaws and insecurities, that doesn't make the gender as a whole inherently good or bad, stupid or smart. It makes them equal and human.
    Thank you for listening!
  • Michael 2012/07/11 20:27:31
    Michael
    +1
    This question is stupid.

It's like a boy asking, "Why are girls SO obnoxious and bitchy" ..

There are flaws with both genders. End of story.
  • carlos julia dizu 2012/06/02 17:55:17
    carlos julia dizu
    +2
    yo tambien una niƱa chicas jajaja
  • poo 2012/05/25 17:05:43
    poo
    +3
    who knows they are overall just idiots!
  • smexamillions98 2012/05/01 18:37:14
  • Michael smexami... 2012/07/11 20:33:31
    Michael
    +1
    Don't be so sexist and naive. There are plenty of stupid boys AND girls.
  • pauli-w... Michael 2014/05/30 18:11:16
    pauli-wahh!!
    +3
    It's not technically sexist to say boys are ass-holes. I've met girls who are considered to be stupid, but the only thing that may show some form of stupidity is how we fall hard for boys that aren't worth our time. Funny how when a female expresses how she thinks of men, she is ridiculed. In the man's point of view (for many centuries)women were thought of as stupid and couldn't handle being outside of the kitchen. Some MEN have that mindset now, and teach their sons about how we as females should be only a symbol of sex! Can you really defend such idiotic ideas?
  • chocostrawberry 2012/04/12 21:24:26
    chocostrawberry
    +2
    Hmm i guess thats how they are. Ughh im so pissed now. My guy friend and I just got into a huge fight. He is being a jerk to my best friend. SHE LOVES HIM. i understand if he doesnt love her but he doesnt have to lead her on and be a fukin jerk about it! he is a stupid jerk a very stupid jerk i wanna punch him!! -.-
  • em1414:* chocost... 2013/02/02 13:44:19
    em1414:*
    +2
    Thats exactly what happened to me but im my case i am the friend.he led me on and then started being a jerk about it. He just pisses me off
  • Cheyenn... chocost... 2014/01/05 18:26:12
    Cheyenne Hovey
    Yes my boyfriend is acting so stupid because I will not stop puting on make up and now he is pissed because I will not listen to anything he says but I will and he is acting like a five year old but o want everything work out because he is so cool and could be perfect for me
  • Rosebud78b 2012/04/10 21:59:03
    Rosebud78b
    +3
    becasue boys dont know when to be nice and act like a real man than a dumb jerk as they just want to be..its so stupid you just leave them like that until they actually be mature.
  • carmen sancez garcia 2012/03/28 00:06:23
    carmen sancez garcia
    +1
    it's obvious boys think girls are stupid and girls think boys are stupid!!
  • diana carmen ... 2012/06/04 17:33:30 (edited)
    diana
    +3
    Not all guys are stupid some of the smartest people in the world were guys. So before you go around pretending like you know the facts of life and assume all guys are stupid pick up a book an read bout things. You will find guys aren't all that stupid they are just different from girls.
  • carmen sancez garcia 2012/03/28 00:04:10
    carmen sancez garcia
    only certain guysn though it's not like you hate EVERY guy right?? it's like a guy is mean to you then nice to you one day they tease you becuz they like you that's when they act superr stupid!!! who agress??
  • em1414:* carmen ... 2013/02/02 13:47:20
    em1414:*
    +1
    I agree that not all guys r tupid jerks but when there r the gew guys that really upset u it makes u look at the male population as a whole wich makes u think they r all jerks
  • carmen sancez garcia 2012/03/28 00:02:32
    carmen sancez garcia
    +1
    boys are sooo stupid they touch and bother girls these days and they can get soooo suppere annoyin!!
  • Rosebud78b carmen ... 2012/04/10 21:56:22
    Rosebud78b
    +1
    you are the best if you said that......I totally agree with you there they are sooooo super snnoying and won't shut up!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ceecan 2012/03/22 04:59:40
    Ceecan
    +1
    Wow, so much hate for us men/boys.
    true, females do mature faster then males (thinking/being mature means more babies for your gender, more jerks, more whining....more hate.........more drama.....-_-). but that increase in maturity stops at age 16-18.

We are (in a way) still the hunter/gatherer, where females are or still stays at the nest doing what women do, until the past 100 years when you got more rights and power as any man does right now.
    we males like to always think >*move! go!*< where females emotionally erupt about everything and whine and complain..... Because males didn't mature early, were still in a way immature where we keep moving and doing great(or bad) things to the world. where as women intervention in history has only been powerful and great for at least half a century, with all the poems, stories, art *and drama* you gals caused/made. Where men as been a huge influence in the world, still till this day. sure we cause fights and wars, and over stupid stuff, but necessary. But you girls fight too, and over dumber stuff.
    Okay... we still have that territorial thing in us, but that does not mean were evil or jerks. So your saying girls are perfect in every way possible? bull....i can make 10,000 word essay on how your gender scarred me forever. And i was that...

Wow, so much hate for us men/boys.

Okay... we still have that territorial thing in us, but that does not mean were evil or jerks. So your saying girls are perfect in every way possible? bull....i can make 10,000 word essay on how your gender scarred me forever. And i was that quiet quiet peaceful kid in the back. but whatever. I'm not trying to diss any gender here. Even though i actually have a list*2000 words of copy and paste* of how your gender is bad in it's own way, while boys have their flaws.

Oh and every person is different. first is, us.
    Theirs boy jocks or gangster or bad ass guy*preferred (obvious) choice by the females* nerds, geeks, loners or emo's or whatever or however many types there are. The nice guys are in the other less prefferred choice. well most of them... if you can find them. But you girls prefer the jock more, and that kind of group or whatever.. are filled with jerks, and yet your gender go after them like it's destiny to be with that guy forever. And once it breaks off. all hell break loos(sometimes..mostly..). But there are some (different) girls out there that like the nerds and geeks and stuff. same goes with us boys.

what im saying is, is that their strong guys, weak guys, and girlish guys, loners or whatever else their is, either jerks, normal or nice.

with girls it's the same thing. popular girls, nerds, geeks and loners etc...either their sluttish, whorish, bitches, normal or nice, its different with everybody. we choose different people. So just hating the entire gender without even meeting the rest of us guys and calling all our gender dumb, jerks. is just hurtful.

The main point is. when something goes wrong with the relationship
    Don't blame the world!*or gender* you chose the group, you chose the guy so you chose your fate. Don't hate all boys for your mistakes.

Like most boys think
    Live with it, learn from it, move on! go!
  • diana Ceecan 2012/06/04 17:38:32
    diana
    +1
    I don't think guys are stupid I appreciate the things you have done for us in the past how you have help civilization evolve into what it is now. Don't listin to the apeople critisizin boys. You are great people just like girls but with penises
  • Dezerae<3 2012/03/19 20:56:06
    Dezerae<3
    +2
    Stupid how? That all depends in what perspective. Not all guy are the same! Im a girl and I'll admit, were not that much better either! And everybody here is trying to explain why "boys are so stupid" but you can't do that. Everybody is different. If your having guy troubles then just find a guy that will treat you right. We as girls, we know how we want to be treated. Guys don't. And normally we look right past the guys that do! If your looking for the perfect, amazing guy, then you need to stop worrying about the outside appearance and learn more about what they are all about before you get so close to them. Then, when you realize their true colors, and if you don't like them then stay away from them and you wouldn't have to be on here wondering all boys are jerks. I happen to know plenty of guys that you could never find better friends/boy friends then them, and I also happen to know guys who could never be worse.... Everybody's different:)
  • diana Dezerae<3 2012/06/04 17:39:35 (edited)
    diana
    +1
    If you hate boys then go lesbian If giirls are so much better then boys
  • GaelAndersonx 2012/03/19 18:28:33
  • Emily 2012/03/18 18:42:16
    Emily
    +2
    Boys can be jerks, yes. But so can girls. In fact, being in this day and age, girls are the worst. We expect to much, and when they try to be what we want, we change our minds in an instant. Appreciate boys some, they try.
    Some boys just weren't raised with the emotional foundation girls were, what with having to play the dominant role and staying strong for those around them. You can't expect right of the bat that they will drop everything in their life to treat you like a princess. Show some respect and treat him like a prince.
    Girls are stupid jerks if anything. And this is coming from a girl. We cheat, lie, and force people to see things our way. Look in the male genders perspective for a moment.
    Lastly, most of you girls below commenting are probably within the age range of 10 to about 15. Heck, I'm only 13 ( which technically doesn't validate my opinion, but still ) What I'm trying to say is, you probably haven't had that emotion connection/experience some girls have ( Neither have I ) but give them a chance, whether it be in friendship or a relationship.
    Can I speak from personal experience? No, because I haven't been able to yet. Can I tell you that most will agree with me? No, because we all have our own opinions, it's what defines us. I'm just asking that you consider this: If we didn't have the male population around, do you think we would survive? That's all I'm saying.
  • em1414:* Emily 2013/02/02 14:20:44
    em1414:*
    +2
    U are sooo right im the same age u are and I agree completely with u. I haven't had an experience like that but u have to think we r still gtowing up and we shouldn't have to worry about serious realtionships yet.
  • savannnah 2012/03/17 15:46:52
    savannnah
    +1
    well whatt i think is there mean unitil there 25 some stay until ther 60 then it gets old
  • shellaberra 2012/03/03 18:21:17
    shellaberra
    +2
    Guys are douchebags and I hate them all. They don't know how to deal with women, and I feel that's why the lesbian rate is going up in this country. - Snooki
  • Maya 2012/03/03 16:25:25
    Maya
    +2
    Guys aren't stupid. They're just different.. Maybe you can see it if you try to understand them, not just judge them. xD
  • chizie 2012/02/24 16:15:41
    chizie
    I realy stil dont undrstnd them,stil tryin.they move on so fast!
  • hJLABEV; 2012/02/10 02:32:54
    hJLABEV;
    +2
    they are all the same
  • hJLABEV; 2012/02/10 02:32:28
    hJLABEV;
    They are all the same.
  • carmen ... hJLABEV; 2012/03/28 00:05:24
    carmen sancez garcia
    +3
    im just saying i dont think there all the same because guys have different persomnalities
  • carina 2012/02/06 14:38:33
    carina
    +2
    they think that they can lead you on then get a girlfriend but still flirt and lead you on grrrr they are jerks sometimes wish i was a lezza lfe would be so much easier!
  • Cavy 2012/01/05 23:10:39
    Cavy
    +1
    I think it's unfair you accuse EVERYONE in the male gender of beings "stupid" or a "jerk." Note you all tend to say "They break your heart!" and things to that affect. You don't think that men feel annoyed and upset quite a bit for the same reasons? Men have emotions as well, and can have their "heats broken" just as easily as any woman. Yes, in the modern age, it tends that people of the male gender are extremely aggressive....But that's no reason to label all men jerks.

Also, it's extremely easy to challenge the mental area of women progressing faster than men. I won't make an argument of it right here, but what you all need to understand is that for every action there is a reason, and you can't let those actions be the determining factor. Perhaps you feel that all guys are jerks because you surround yourselves with the ones that are. Think about it.

-Cavy
  • Angel J... Cavy 2012/01/28 13:48:02
    Angel Jordan
    +1
    ur right women can be just as much as a jerk off as men and im female
  • Neellleee 2012/01/04 16:34:49
    Neellleee
    +1
    BOYS ARE HUMAN BISHES!
  • kristen 2011/12/25 16:27:06
    kristen
    +1
    on the road to CC have a good christmas have a good one
  • kristen 2011/12/25 16:24:38
    kristen
    y are there so many people out there that think guys are jerks i mean i though the same thing tell i met my curent boyfriend so maby you just need to meet the right guy
    i love you chace tumlisonXOXOXO

2014/09/19 01:58:24