Why are boys so immature and mean to girls?

Dorkola -Easily Amused && Perverted- 2009/12/21 22:10:01

• <--That guy 2009/12/22 00:23:37
    <--That guy
    +6
    Here's what I think...

Boys are mean to girls when they're little because they like girls, but they don't want to be teased by their friends, so they pretend like they don't like them. However, girls learn pretty quickly why boys do that, so they become attracted to jerks because they think mean guys are into them, and since being mean is what sometimes works in attracting women, guys keep doing it because it gets them laid.

• katherine Lippert 2013/11/30 21:44:13
    katherine Lippert
    I think if u are a girl in school and a boy is teasing u it's probably because he likes you. Another reason could be that he is jealous
  • Cheyenn... katheri... 2014/01/07 22:49:54
  • abel katheri... 2014/06/18 23:56:43
    abel
    +1
    Not alway I am a boy myself sometimes were mean beacause we feel like it or something happened to us we really dont want to share
  • abel katheri... 2014/06/19 00:03:43
    abel
    +1
    Sometimes its just because we have mood swings
  • Cc 2013/11/19 02:48:58
    Cc
    +3
    Boys are ,>!€@677?))! A holes to me when I carry my diary so no one can steal it but when I don't have it they act better, the boy I crush on is the only one who is nice.
  • emily 2013/09/14 19:51:08 (edited)
    emily
    +1
    I think when a boy like a girl he sure tell the girl and not be mean to her around his friends
  • jessica 2013/06/27 09:39:37
    jessica
    it depends on there mood and if they just do it to be in with the crew, some boys dont like girls, and some girls dont like boys, not all boys are mean the same as not all girls are, if someone says something to a girl they dont like then they get bitchy and start a fight, the same as a boy gets anxious if someone says something to him that he doesnt wanna hear, girls and boys tend to take things out on the different gender, but not all people are mean, there must be a reason behind it.. but if a guy is mean to a girl for no reason or a girl is mean to a boy, they probrably have a crush on eachother, and they think there is no other way to start a conversation and get to know eachother better but to argue and bitch on, hope this helped, i know this from experience.
  • abel jessica 2014/06/18 23:59:17
    abel
    +3
    Your excactly correct
  • harry 2013/05/06 20:22:28 (edited)
    harry
    +2
    Boys are mean to girls because they love them and I can tell its true even though I'm a girl
  • alexa 2013/02/08 21:22:12
    alexa
    +2
    my friends are mean to me and call me slow and act like they havent been around at all. Treat me like i dont have feelings but then get mad when i get smart back to them. My friend he asked me something and then got mad when i didnt have it or just started cussing at me, called me slow and then when i went off on him he never replied. Mean for no reason to because i didnt awnser his question the right way that he wanted me to. I dont understand why he did that. Most people think the main reason why guys are mean to them is because they like them or are insecure with theirselves. I think the reason guys are mean is just because they have the power to be and because they like to put up a ront in front of their friends. people are not just mean for no reason.
  • jessica 2012/09/19 20:22:20
    jessica
    +2
    boys are so immature because if a girl wanted to share her feellings with them all she would get in return is get it in your thick head i dont like you then the boy would be sticking up for his mated just to be cool infront of them when he is being a jerk girls dont like boys like that they need to now that and all boys say is sorry i didnt mean what i said or sorry hun well i dont think girls should take it this is if you want to if a guy says will you go out with e when he isnt with his mates then say no because he will just want to keep it secrout and if his mates find out about it he wont have any friends and he will break up with his gf and then she will be heartbroen so if a guy who is pathettic ases you out just say no and walk away! thanks jess m
  • kay kay jessica 2013/02/17 19:22:39 (edited)
    kay kay
    +1
    kay kay boys are rude because somtimes they like u i have a story that i will tell u. AT SCHOOL THERE THIS BLACK BOY OH AND IM BLACK ANYWAY OH MY GOSH HE A:LWAYS LOOKS AT ME HE TALKS TO ME EVERYDAY AND HE MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME.HES ALSO RUDE SOMETIMES AND CALLED ME NAMES.OK SO ONE TIME WHEN I CAME OFF THE SCHOOL BUS I WAS WALKING TO THE SCHOOL AND I SAW HIM COMING OUT THE CAR HE SAW ME TO WHEN I WENT TO MY LOCK ALSO HIS LOCK IS BESIDE ME HE SAID KAY WHY DID,T U WAIT FOR ME. AND SAY HI U HAVE NO MANNERS THAT WAS WIRED THERE WAS MORE TO HE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID YOUR BEUTEFUL LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY ,.. WIREDDDD............HHHHHHHHH... TRY TO INPRESS ME TO SO YEAH BOYS CAN BE MEAN BUT IT MEANS SOMETHING THANKS FOR READING MY STORY PART 2 IS COMING THIS MONTH MY STORY COUTINUTES BYEEE
  • kay kay jessica 2013/02/17 19:28:05
    kay kay
    +2
    kay kay wat up theres more to my story but im too lazy to text well do u think he likes me.......he stares at me all the time and try to make me laugh weelll reply back.....
  • mimi 2012/09/18 03:46:26
    mimi
    +4
    Guys are mean to girls because they are insecure and don't want their friends to think of them in a bad way. And girls still date them dispite the fact that they are jerks so they continue the behavior
  • Devon Cohen 2012/09/01 05:49:26
    Devon Cohen
    +4
    And as a simple fun fact even older men do sometimes have a bit of trouble talking with who they like.
  • Devon Cohen 2012/09/01 05:47:06
    Devon Cohen
    I would like to as simply a way to familiarize myself with any of you viewing this say, Hello my name is Devon, now that that is settled(not that that was a problem or a conflict of any sort) I would like to now suggest a new possibility as a response to the original question "Why are boys so immature and man to girls?" . From what I have come to understand from reading all of the previous opinions is that the general idea of this conversation has been that boys just simply mature slower and that is the cause of them being mean. Well first before stating my thoughts I'd like to say I am a male myself. Now it has occurred to me that a boy maturing slower than a girl might not be the cause of this but it might be rather that as we all know at the young age of being a teen a lot of "mood swings" or abrupt changes in ones emotion occur due to this I think that it is harder for the mind to process a thing such as love at this point in life. But what I am trying to say is that being mean to a girl calling her names might be the mind of a adolescent boy' s mind failing to communicate properly resulting in what is referred to as being a rather large ass hole and prick, but I do know that teen girls can be just as or more mean to each other then a boy might even be if you have read this thank you for your time.

-Devon. C
  • rayray 2012/08/23 03:35:48
    rayray
    +2
    it really depends on what they say if they tease you cause they like you or if they really mean to hurt your feelings
  • Vlasic 2012/08/17 10:16:23
    Vlasic
    +1
    Almost every girl in here thinks that guys are hiding their feelings by being mean,
    WRONG, i myself personally know that nobody likes ugly girls. guys are mean when little because girls are still ugly. (no sexual attraction) (keep in mind i'm a guy with perfect grades 3 years running)Girls who are pretty have lots of guy friends because the guys subconsciously do whatever they can to talk to pretty girls. it's like saying why buy a crappy car when i can get a new car for a little more? most girls are insecure when they aren't pretty, they want to blame maturity witch is partially true but for the most part isn't. about 30% of guys aren't self confident and the other half is confident because of looks. why do guys buy pretty girls free drinks? they aim to please the beautiful. All the girls who say otherwise are being arrogant smart asses who won't face-up to my opinion because it isn't directly affecting me so it's completely true. if you keep getting shot down then wait it out. good things come to those who wait.
  • Lexie 2012/08/16 21:25:31
    Lexie
    +2
    okay ppl i jst joined so add me as a fren lke for real thnx lexie lol =]
  • gmoog1 2012/08/11 18:15:51
    gmoog1
    +1
    i think boys are so mean to girls cause they don't want their friends to make fun of them and so they be mean to them and say rude comments and they hide their feelings so when a girls asks if he likes her he says no in a rude way cause he doesn't want his friends to know he likes her. And thats why i don't trust boys at all. Theye will just break ur heart over and over again.
  • Mercedes 2012/07/06 05:29:10
    Mercedes
    +2
    Honestly idk why boys are so mean to girls....I guess it's just cus some of them grew up with There dads being bossed around by there mom and they don't want that to happon to them....and other boys just see the boys getting all the girls because now days most girls are into bad boys so all the nice boys turn into jerks like all the rest.......
    It's sad.....I wish boys could just be who they are and not try to be think they're cool because there mean to girls......... But I guess thats the way boys are.....
  • sammy18 2012/05/30 19:10:16
    sammy18
    +1
    Yess I agree why are boys soo mean to girls theres this one kid that is always bothering and where only in 7th grade but in the mean way he calls me fake and make fun of me but he stares at me sometimes I dont know what to do he"s always making fun of me with his friends but then he"s friends stop doing it and he keeps on doing it he bothers me every where in class,luch ,recess
  • mayuri 2011/12/21 03:53:23
    mayuri
    +2
    yea right boys r mean to girls because they hate them this guy is so mean 2 me im not gonna tell u wat he said so ya boys r horrible end of story
  • mayuri mayuri 2011/12/21 03:54:56
    mayuri
    +2
    they just to mean n believe me they just hate u when they r mean 2 u
  • Sara 2011/11/19 03:27:29
    Sara
    +2
    Most people say its because they think they Like Us. When you ask them, Everytime its "Dude, No. No." They ALWAYS Deny it
  • Sandeep Veer 2011/10/05 06:48:29
    Sandeep Veer
    +4
    GENERALIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... not all boys are mean, immature and confused !!!! I think the reason behind why boys act immature or confused to girls is because they like them and are afrid of how to carry out the relation perfectly , comfortably with out any mistake , and dat overconsciousness might make boyz abit immature or confused and few act as dum becoz they want to give a chance 2gal to talk becoz her every word ,talk,scold or immitaion might make him feel happy ..!!! and thinks evn she will be happy if she feels she is more inteligent then him ;) :P
  • Katrice Shuler 2011/09/04 04:01:26
    Katrice Shuler
    +3
    I think the reason why boys act immature and mean to girls is because they like them and are afrid of what their friends might react. It can also be that they don't have respect for them and treat them any kind of way. This boy used to do those things to me, but now i have realized that he was doing that to bring me down and wants my attention.
  • Tynesha 2010/11/18 19:10:39
    Tynesha
    +2
    Boys will only get away with what you let them do. You need to let them know what and what not to do to you when you first meet them. But boys take way longer to mature then girls
  • popeyes 2010/01/18 21:44:15
    popeyes
    +2
    hey im only 17 nd i try to be a gental man thinking that i would get with girls but it never works but my freinds who r the bigest dickheads to girls nd they always get laid, all the girls like dickhead guys------------------------ so from now on im going to be a dickhead.
  • Dorkola... popeyes 2010/01/18 22:41:00
    Dorkola -Easily Amused && Perverted-
    Aw hell no! Do not even go there. If I was a girl who met a gentleman, I would be very happy. Damn you would have me for a longggg time
  • michele popeyes 2011/04/21 03:46:09
    michele
    +1
    Don't do it its going to be all worth it and ur gonna be happy trust me !
  • Allegra popeyes 2011/12/10 03:26:49
    Allegra
    +2
    Don't. What type of girl are you looking to attract? Because you get what you are/dish out. If you respect women and treat them in a courtly and gentlemanly manner then you will attract a woman/ girl that respects you, lets you lead the relationship and appreciate you a whole lot more. Personally, I prefer guys who are intelligent and kind than dudes that may be HOT but only stare at my breasts or act rudely. ;)
  • Lexie popeyes 2012/08/16 21:23:19
    Lexie
    +2
    what!!!!! thts tha wrong thang to do is be a d-head lke for real be nice to them an if they are playing hard to get then strt being mean they will relize after words so try then figure man lke seriouly.
  • Smiley Miley 2009/12/23 02:21:38
    Smiley Miley
    +2
    hmmmm people think about it.... 1 girls mature faster 2 they dont know they are doing anything wrong unless you tell them
  • Soccercb 2009/12/23 00:24:30
    Soccercb
    +1
    Because they are so cool
  • Damaris 2009/12/22 23:12:30 (edited)
    Damaris
    +2
    boys arent mean to girls they are just immature and thats just how they are
  • Jessica !? (: 2009/12/22 20:30:26
    Jessica !? (:
    +2
    alrightttt,,,
    maybe to you they are
    but to me, they treat me like im a fuckin princess
    although i dont deserve it
    all my guy friends,
    my boyfriend,<33
    his friends
    (who are also mine)
    to be honest
    i get no disprespect from anyone
    so i have nooo clue what your talking about
  • ~Black Rose~ 2009/12/22 18:20:58
    ~Black Rose~
    +2
    Here's my thoughts:

Boys mature slower then us girls. A girl with no mental health issues (bi-polar, add, adhd, etc.) can act years older then she actually is. I know alot of girls that are 13 but they act like they are about 19. I don't mean that they "date" older people, I mean that they act older and more mature. They present themselfs differently to the world. Now, as for boys, they don't mature as fast as us. A boy with no mental problems (look up above) will act younger then they are because they want to hold onto youth longer where as girls are ready to grow up and throw away the dolls. Look at mid-life crisis, why do you think its not common for a woman to have one? Its because we get that we have to grow old sometime and we accept it. Boys can't. So, if a guy ever gets you down by teasing or anything...ignore it. Shrug you shoulders and walk away. Cause you have more class then that. Girls Rule! lol
  • KimaniB... ~Black ... 2010/12/20 00:28:56
    KimaniBunnyIsaac
    +3
    more power to you. but that even though i love this answer i still dn't see why guys have to be such aholes. btw im 12 and i act alot older than im supposed to so thank you for clearing up why. btw i have undiagnosed adhd.
  • Son of Furious 2009/12/22 15:38:44
    Son of Furious
    +2
    Not all guys, but who knows why. I think they try to be funny and come off as stupid.

2014/10/24 10:06:47