Who would win in a fight, werewolf or a vampire?

Undead Little Red 2009/03/16 19:28:18
Under the Changing Moon
werewolf
15 votes
50%
Vampire
10 votes
33%
Stand off, they'd kill one another
5 votes
17%
It was bound to be asked sometime might as well get it out of the way now

You must be a member of the group Under the Changing Moon to vote on this poll.

• WereWolf 2009/09/20 08:14:49
    werewolf
    WereWolf
    +4
    In A Fair Fight (NO WEAPONS) A Werewolf Will Destory A Vampire In A Few Seconds (Unless The Vampire Is Smart and Trys To Run Away....Than It Has Longer Time To Live Before Getting Killed)!

• Drakeula 2012/11/05 06:43:05
    Vampire
    Drakeula
    +1
    LISTEN U ALL ARE SO STUPID SO HERE.wereolf- stealth,streangth,speed,enhanced sences,sharp caws and teeth,vishous bites that sting of poison or transformation. weeknesses-silver,poison.vamp... than wolf),stealth,mind tricks,telepothy,telakinesis,... sences(better vision and hearing),fast reflexes,can fly,more acrobatic, weekness-SUN,FIRE.THATS IT,NO GARLIC OR CROSSES OR POISONS AND DESISE NO! WHO WOULD WIN-VAMPIRE
  • Drakeula Drakeula 2012/11/05 06:45:20
    Drakeula
    +3
    AND I PUT FOR ...WOLF) IS THERE STRONGER BUT WERE STILL STRONG
  • juan Drakeula 2014/02/01 12:54:29
    juan
    +4
    There are a lot of vampiers and were wolves depends on which one you are talking about underworld werewolves are faster and stronger twilight vampiers are faster and stronger
  • Vamp su... Drakeula 2013/09/25 16:52:30
    Vamp suck balls
    +2
    All the vamp fan r retarded vampire are strong fast werewolfs are stronger faster and can tell ur weakness within second fan retarded vampire strong fast werewolfs stronger faster ur weakness
  • nico Drakeula 2014/04/13 23:27:55
    nico
    +3
    WHAT THE F ARE U SMOKIN "mind tricks, telepathy, telekinesis" VAMPIRES DONT HAVE ANY OF THIS PLUS THERE ARE NUMEROUS SOURCES THAT STATE THAT VAMPIRES WERE DEMONIC CREATURES THAT WERE WEAKENED BY RELIOUGOUS OBJECTS E.G CROSS AND GARLIC IS A POWERFUL ANTISEPTIC BELIEVED TO HURT VAMPIRES, SILVER IS ALSO BELIEVED TO KILL VAMPIRES
  • najee.w... nico 2014/05/08 10:16:41
    najee.white1
    +2
    You are an idiot ofcourse vampyres can do those things its a simple known fact that they can do that....Vampyres would kill Werewolves within seconds sorry to burst any werewolf lovers but I'm just speaking from the facts of life...
  • najee.w... Drakeula 2014/05/08 10:11:00
    najee.white1
    +2
    I here that brother
  • Zeke 2012/04/07 16:50:40
    werewolf
    Zeke
    Okay, despite the somewhat logical arguments presented in this thread I have to say; you people are a perfect indictment of the U.S. public school system. Whoever said you need to learn to spell or get some help is spot on. Okay, now, let me translate for the majority:
    Okay deesyte the sumwhut lodgeical areguement presented in this thred I have to say; you people are a perfict inditemint of the U.S publik skool sistim. Whoever said you nned to lern to spel or get some help is spot on. Good lord – did any of you finish grade school (did any of u finnish graid skool?)

Zeke (trying not to put his .357 in his mouth)
  • TravisNetzlaw 2010/05/19 09:29:54
    Vampire
    TravisNetzlaw
    +1
    we have one the fight before and its comming agin the brother hood is biger now and 4 all u humans that think we dont exist go 4 a walk at night down a dark road all along and prick your finger and we will smell u from a long ways away and c what happens cause if i dont get u some one elts in the brother hood will
  • S.P.Q.R TravisN... 2012/04/16 23:25:25
    S.P.Q.R
    +3
    really the brother hood well youve never seen a werewolf like me
  • Lil wolf TravisN... 2012/10/29 23:03:51 (edited)
    Lil wolf
    +3
    NO ME AND MY PACK WILL COME. GET YOUR VAMPIRE FRIENDS, WE CAN KILL U IN JUST 2 MIN
  • Lil wolf Lil wolf 2012/12/23 16:02:33
    Lil wolf
    Why would they make a movie call "vampires suck" if it's not true.
  • rilan f... TravisN... 2012/12/24 02:22:46
    rilan f. espolong
    +9
    if youre a real vampire make a vampire so i would kill a werewolf
    :) lol
  • Undead Little Red 2010/03/02 02:30:04
    werewolf
    Undead Little Red
    Heh I realized I wrote this question and never answered it myself. I'm all for werewolf's winning, then again I'm bias, I favor wolves over vampires. Um but a side from that in most stories I've read they are the stronger of the species and faster. I think the matter of their will plays a part in it though. If the person in wolf's skin has full control of what he/she is doing they may make faults ones that, someone who's animal side is most dominate wouldn't make. Of course I could be wrong but there's real way of knowing. plays person wolfs skin heshe faults animal dominate wrong real
  • trentin... Undead ... 2011/10/16 19:47:48
    trentin bennett
    +7
    Vampire. No doubt. We can tear werewolves apart weve done it before and we can do it again.
  • S.P.Q.R trentin... 2012/04/16 23:27:13
    S.P.Q.R
    +3
    your a vampire well i would like to see you because you said you could tear us apart wel i believe youve never met a werewolf in your live
  • Werewol... trentin... 2013/08/01 22:43:41
    Werewolf123
    +3
    Are you sure about that cause us werewolves if we bite you you guys die and there is no way you vampires could beat us
    reason:
    were stronger
    more intelligent
    we dont burn at day
    if vampires can turn us, us werewolves are hybrids meaning 5x faster than a vampire and 10x stronger than a normal werewolf so you cannot say that werewolves lose agaisnt vampires because it is part of the supernatural and just admitted it werewolves are better that vampires.
  • juan Werewol... 2014/02/01 12:56:54
    juan
    +3
    I like vampiers but it is true werewolves are better
  • xXALPHA... trentin... 2013/08/17 17:21:36
    xXALPHAWOLFXx
    +1
    Were wolf iv dun it myself me and my pack ripped apart about 15 of them the did not have a chance
  • Taishiro xXALPHA... 2014/01/03 17:15:21
    Taishiro
    +4
    Only 15? My pack found the whole nest. Those vamps never stood a chance
  • xXALPHA... trentin... 2013/08/17 17:25:31
  • WereWolf 2009/09/20 08:14:49
    werewolf
    WereWolf
    +4
  • rdanny1919 WereWolf 2010/02/18 03:21:58
    rdanny1919
    +5
    Just a quick thought...Not only to your post, but to a few others that I have read... Werewolves and vampires don't have a reason to fight, but if they did, it's definitely a lie that a vampire could shape-shift, and it is also a lie that werewolves become giant human wolf things... In all actuality, the species of vampire only resembles animals in the ASTRAL PLAIN...The species of werewolf, or lycan, only resembles a wolf in the astral plain... Lycans are supposed to be stronger, faster, and more agile, while vampires are supposed to be able to match an opponent's strength, they are supposed to be more flexible, stealthy, etc.. Vampires can change the minds of others around them through eye contact if their will is stronger than the person's own will, but the truth is that, other than the astral difference, a vampire may lose to a werewolf because of the fact that they eat meat, but a werewolf may lose to a vampire because vampires drink blood... I believe that the stronger will would win the fight, not one or the other... I am a vampire, I was born that way...In this life time, that is...
  • chase rdanny1919 2012/06/19 19:22:21
    chase
    +2
    Look up a vampire they can shape shift the original ones not the new ones and also they are strong and more agial an also they are way faster
  • Drakeula chase 2012/11/05 07:02:25
    Drakeula
    +3
    this i to everybody WOLF 15% VAMPS 10% BECAUSE VAMPS ARE REAL NOT FROM SPELLS BUT FROM BLOOD AND HAVE REAL THINGS TO DO INSTEAD OF WAISTING THERE TIME ON IDIOTS LIKE US HUMANS AND (FAKE ) WEREWOLVES
  • Howlint... Drakeula 2012/11/25 22:41:14
    Howlinthenight2213
    +6
    HEY DRAKULA GET UR HEAD CHECKED OUT! UR SO BLIND, THE WORLD KNOWS ALL! UR WRONG AND WEREWOLVES ARE WAAAY BETTER, AND THEY'RE BETTER LOOKIN HAVE ANYTHIN TO SAY! HUH HUH DIDNT THINK SO.. TO EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY LIKES WEREWOLVES ADD ME!! IF U DONT MAYBE UR JUST LIKE THIS GOON ANYWAY.. SEE YA
  • nico chase 2014/04/13 23:30:55
    nico
    +5
    your making this whole shapeshift crap up based on that crappy tiwitlit film
  • LaNiya ... rdanny1919 2012/08/15 18:14:04
    LaNiya Curley
    +4
    Yeah,right you wish!
  • chase WereWolf 2012/06/19 19:20:34
    chase
    +3
    A vampire would win with ease because if you look up what a vampire can do thy can turn to most shapeshift into any nocturnal anmial an thu have mind control over anything so they could just control the wear wolf and the werewolf can catch or touch the vampire because they would turn to mist before they got the
    So that's why a vampire would win
  • Howlint... chase 2012/12/31 08:19:01
    Howlinthenight2213
    to be honest your just as crazy as all the vamp lovers anyway your choice im not screwing with that..
  • nico chase 2014/04/13 23:34:00
    nico
    +3
    #1 Vampires can't shapeshift
    #2 Vampires don't have mind control
    #3 Vampires aren't made of mist
    #1 By now you should come to the conclusion that you're a f**king re**rd
  • garyaun... nico 2014/04/24 07:54:20 (edited)
    garyaun.burton
    What are you talking about? They do have mind control. It's one of there common abilities.In myth they were able to shapeshift to a bat and create mist. They not made of mist but they were able to create it.
  • rilan f... WereWolf 2012/12/24 02:24:51
    rilan f. espolong
    +9
    aws vampires are agile and stronger
    we can easily rip youre head off
  • najee.w... WereWolf 2014/05/08 10:08:14
    najee.white1
    +2
    Everyone knows that vampires would win plain and simple...
  • The-Make-People-Madder 2009/07/12 01:05:52
    werewolf
    The-Make-People-Madder
    +1
    WOW, K guys, first of all, some of you, really need to learn English, if not, get help, cause some of your comments are ultra hard to read, ****, Now to this whole vampire vs werewolf thing.

Ahem Ahem

As someone earlier wrote, you did not state if they had any weapons, 2, why does everybody think vampires pown? obviously you all arent aware of the world known story written here " http://spookysdaddy.com/Gevau... " it tells the tale of a beast waaayyyyyy waaaayyyy waaaayyy waaayyyy back in the day, like..1700 century time, that went around eating people......alot of people....emphasize the "alot" part. For a beast to have the ability to attack groups of people per say 4-12, must simply imply it wasn't just a "wolf" of any canine species, it must have been brutal in strength and had alot of confidence that it would absolutely own everybody and everything in its wake. So that comes back down to the question, who would win in a fight? vampires or werewolves? now to the vampire part, everybody assumes that vampires shift into bats.........i guess all you noobs dont know that vampires can shift into wolves too? no, didnt know that did you? Vampires are shapeshifters yes, but they cant morph into anything they bloody hell want, they have only a "selected" amount of species they can mor...'""""""

Ahem Ahem

As someone earlier wrote, you did not state if they had any weapons, 2, why does everybody think vampires pown? obviously you all arent aware of the world known story written here " http://spookysdaddy.com/Gevau... " it tells the tale of a beast waaayyyyyy waaaayyyy waaaayyy waaayyyy back in the day, like..1700 century time, that went around eating people......alot of people....emphasize the "alot" part. For a beast to have the ability to attack groups of people per say 4-12, must simply imply it wasn't just a "wolf" of any canine species, it must have been brutal in strength and had alot of confidence that it would absolutely own everybody and everything in its wake. So that comes back down to the question, who would win in a fight? vampires or werewolves? now to the vampire part, everybody assumes that vampires shift into bats.........i guess all you noobs dont know that vampires can shift into wolves too? no, didnt know that did you? Vampires are shapeshifters yes, but they cant morph into anything they bloody hell want, they have only a "selected" amount of species they can morph into. And who knows? vampire elders, do you really think they'd just morph into a small bat? or a human sized bat? i think not on my say, i believe that they could take the form of a human with huge wings of that of a bat, as shown in the movie " underworld 2 ", as people have said many times " seeing is believing " that statement never gets old, I had to pick werewolf on this one tho guys, its not because of their speed, strength or ferocity, its just because...werewolves seems cool to me, always have, always will, and Red moon werewolf, i am starting to disbelief you are a werewolf, 1, because u posted that werewolves "eat animals " that is true, but also wrong, i say this because there are more than 2 different types of werewolves of there in the world, alpha werewolves, beta werewolves, spiritual werewolves, and etc, some do not feed on human flesh, and then again some do, speak only for your type of species,

There once was a field called Evergreen
    It was run no other than the fairy Queen
    Just so happened her name was Josephine
    Who clearly loved Halloween
  • Undead ... The-Mak... 2009/07/13 16:38:08
    Undead Little Red
    omg thanks for the bit of schooling that was the WHOLE purpose of this group, there are a few "werewolves" and "vampires" on this site that I saw giving out the wrong info and it was just killing me. I wanted to educate the people on this site and you've helped me. If you don't mind post a few blogs in the "Facts" section and elaborate on what you know if you have the time.
  • S.P.Q.R Undead ... 2012/04/16 23:35:03
    S.P.Q.R
    +3
    well he is right but werewolfs arnt bloodthirsty canine animals agreed some of them are but there are alot of different types some really dont kill and eat people but are sometimes freindly but can fight really well and kill if nessasary and there are many different stages of werewolfs some turn into full wolfs just faster,stronger, and a little bit bigger others are more of a half man half wolf and others are more man then wolf
  • Taishiro S.P.Q.R 2014/01/03 17:20:31
    Taishiro
    This is very true. People assume that it's always just the out of control man-wolf species that's under the control of the full moon.
  • LeaderWerePanther 2009/07/10 19:28:48 (edited)
    werewolf
    LeaderWerePanther
    +2
    is this realy a question? realy? werewolves. shapeshifters would tear them apart. btw venom has nothing to do with it. i dont even know why they call it "venom" -_- we shapeshifters are not snakes. and werewolves are not the kind of buff-runs-on-two-legs thing. their just large powerful wolves. that can prob stand. another btw- no matter how much people love it Twilight is wrong. and loup-garou is just what south-east people call werewolves. but Blood and Chocolate is also wong. im sorry to say but, come to the real world. dont believe the stereotypical books. believes the shapeshifters themselves.
  • Red Moon Werewolf 2009/06/28 20:12:26
    werewolf
    Red Moon Werewolf
    +4
    I agree about that vampires in Twilight are fallen angels that need blood. Werewolves are as fast as vampires. We are very bright, too. We are also alot stronger.
    And by the way, venom doesn't change anything. It's only the liquid that transforms humans. Both venom doesn't kill.
    I also think that vampires are equal to werewolves. The only differences is that vampires eat humans, werewolves eat animals and werewolves transform into giant human-wolves and vampires into giant human-bats.

2014/09/02 19:32:54