Who Needs Exercise? Let Your Underwear Do the Walking

A Japanese company has just introduced a pair of underwear that claims to burn fat.

According to the manufacturer, Wacoal’s “Cross Walker” underwear, made for both men and women, is designed with a revolutionary cross structure built into the fabric that will stimulate the muscles of the thighs, and spread it with a natural stride.”

In other words, all you have to do is walk around and the magic undies will do the rest. Worried about that fourth slice of pizza you indulged in last night? No problem. Just slide on your new underwear and walk around the living room a couple of times.

Wacoal also states that Cross Walker underwear is designed with something called hip-up. “The fibers of the underwear sculpt and lift from the hips down, creating a more youthful silhouette. Sort of a girdle but not an actual girdle per se.”

We are awaiting the t-shirt that makes the beer belly go away.

Do you think it’s possible for underwear to burn fat? Would you be willing to try them?

• USARMYCAPT. 2010/05/25 22:54:29 (edited)
    USARMYCAPT.
    +5
    I am going to market a diet plan since the japanese and everybody else seems to be getting rich off the stupidity of lazy people.

Anybody interested, it's called the "Amazing Ipecac Diet" Epicac is a miracle drug that flushes your stomach of all the unhealthy food you just ate! Best of all, you can eat whatever you want! Simply take a dose of Ipecac after every meal, and you will lose weight guaranteed!!!

Simply send me $120 and You will receive your "Amazing Ipecac Diet kit" in the mail. weight guaranteed simply send 120 receive ipecac diet kit mail

• sugarbuzz 2010/05/27 10:59:14
    sugarbuzz
    They have shoes that are supposed to tighten up your butt too. There is no substitute for proper diet and exercise, but there are lots of clever salesmen out there who tell you what you want to believe. supposed tighten butt substitute proper diet exercise lots clever salesmen
  • LVslotdoc 2010/05/27 08:17:02
    LVslotdoc
    Oh my goodness, that poor chair!
  • Sugarbear 2010/05/27 08:12:32
    Sugarbear
    +1
    Would some one please give me a break?! How stupid do they think we are?
  • sugarbuzz Sugarbear 2010/05/27 11:00:06
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    There's one born every minute....P.T.Barnum!
  • cнιвι cυρcαқєs ~*Λℓιcє*~ ♥♥
    +1
    There is another way to make your giant butt go bye bye...
    IT'S CALLED E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E.
  • Doogie 2010/05/27 04:29:31
    Doogie
    +2
    They just need to take out the pillows stuffed in the khaki dork pants pillows stuffed khaki dork pants
  • Ash-the-empress 2010/05/27 03:36:27
    Ash-the-empress
    I love how everyone thinks we should look like this
    love thinks
  • SeaSparkzz Ash-the... 2010/05/29 22:47:02
    SeaSparkzz
    That girl has no muscle... these underwear are created to TONE muscle, not lose it.
  • Ash-the... SeaSparkzz 2010/06/01 14:39:57
    Ash-the-empress
    +1
    I'm not talking about the underwear, I just meant in general.
    What happened to looking like this?\ talking underwear meant general
  • SeaSparkzz Ash-the... 2010/06/02 04:19:59
    SeaSparkzz
    The average man actually prefers a healthy sized woman, but girls aren't getting their information from real men, they're getting it from magazines and movies. TV has a tendency to make the 'average' sized women undesirable by the characters. It's really rather annoying.
  • Ash-the... SeaSparkzz 2010/06/02 19:56:48
    Ash-the-empress
    +1
    Exactly
  • Shannon... SeaSparkzz 2010/09/12 14:03:19
    ShannonDavis
    +3
    I'm sure the average man likes a healthy sized woman but being a woman interested in losing a little of my excess weight is the reason I decided to look at all this. I'm a shift worker so I can't get to the gym during the regular hours of business very often and I've struggled to maintain a reasonable weight since I was a little kid. I like being me and I DON'T WANT to take short cuts but like a lot of people I need to lose some weight (and I do stress some not all). I beleive in 'no beauty without pain' but I won't discredit something that may one day work.

Every1 in my family has a slow motabolism. I work as a housekeeper so I do more walking in a day than the average person and STILL have trouble losing the extra weight. By medical standards I am overweight so If something like this actually worked I would buy it in a second becuase the idea that I can burn more fat just by doing what I am already is thrilling. I'm as skeptical as the next person but I hope that one day this does work because it can't do much more harm than parting some people from money that might be spent on other 'miracle weight loss products'.
  • Shilo 2010/05/27 03:34:11
    Shilo
    I'd rather have a pair that injects fat directly into my ass. I'm not as curvy as I'd like to be.
  • SeaSparkzz 2010/05/27 03:12:03
    SeaSparkzz
    +1
    I do think it is possible, all muscles need is stimulation, and I don't have much doubt that the right kind of pressure could give that extra stimulation. They even look like they give pressure to certain areas for the purpose. muscles stimulation doubt pressure extra stimulation pressure areas purpose
    They are NOT claiming you don't have to exercise... if walking is required, then that IS exercise. (Want to bash on something that advertises weight loss without exercise, look into the Contour Ab Belt.)
    These underwear don't sound that far from the idea of the Sketchers Shape-ups, providing a posture that tones your muscles more than normal shoes when you walk.
    I would need to do more research, but I am not discounting the idea that I may some day try them.
  • sugarbuzz SeaSparkzz 2010/05/27 11:01:37
    sugarbuzz
    +1
    My first thought was that it probably just gives you a permanent wedgie! permanent wedgie
  • SeaSparkzz sugarbuzz 2010/05/29 22:48:15
    SeaSparkzz
    +1
    It looks like they grip onto the thighs too much to even make that a probability.
  • sugarbuzz SeaSparkzz 2010/05/29 23:54:12
    sugarbuzz
    My luck, one wrong move and my britches would be in a bundle!!
  • Hales 2010/05/27 03:00:40 (edited)
    Hales
    +2
    They're always making the weirdest things. Don't take my word for it.

weirdest
    weirdest
    weirdest
    weirdest
  • some id... Hales 2010/05/27 04:55:47
    some idiot who thinks he knows everything
    +1
    The last one is genius...
  • stahlnacht 2010/05/27 01:54:23
    stahlnacht
    +2
    I need something that will make me fatter without having to do much.
  • Discoman 2010/05/27 01:42:56
    Discoman
    better idea: i have created the ultimate diet. the only thing you are allowed to eat is other people on the ultimate diet. solved obesity AND overpopulation.
  • ellomotto 2010/05/27 00:46:15
    ellomotto
    those Japanese always coming out with useful things did you hear they started designing dresses that disguise women as pop machines if someone is stalking them japanese hear designing dresses disguise women pop machines stalking
  • stahlnacht ellomotto 2010/05/27 01:53:52
    stahlnacht
    That is uber cool!
  • Jai Morenyee 2010/05/26 22:49:22
  • Caca 2010/05/26 22:41:09
    Caca
    sweet
  • shamgar 2010/05/26 22:28:52
    shamgar
    +2
    You know this sort of thing rates right up there with the selling of indulgences in the Middle Ages. No need to take responsibility for your actions, just pay your money and be saved from all logical consequences.
  • troy82 ... shamgar 2010/05/27 02:16:57
    troy82 - Christ is returning, Today!
    the catholic church still includes this practice....read the forward of a catholic bible.....they can "earn" partial and full ones by reading the bible - performing "works"! ...sad but true....I used to be catholic, have no idea where I can cash them in, I know Jesus has no need for them!
  • shamgar troy82 ... 2010/05/27 02:57:35
    shamgar
    +1
    I was not aware that was still practiced. You might look up supererogation as practiced by Catholicism in the middle ages. Very eye opening.
  • troy82 ... shamgar 2010/05/27 10:57:53
    troy82 - Christ is returning, Today!
    Though I have never heard the term, that too is alive and well within the rcc to date - the "holy sacrament" are not only over and above God's Word, but required for salvation,to get out of purgatory etc - they just dont call it supererogation anymore! I would really like to cash in all my rcc indulgences, but dont know of a rcc bank in my part of the world....lol!
  • I~Fell~Down~A~Rabbithole 2010/05/26 22:22:03
    I~Fell~Down~A~Rabbithole
    i would try it
  • Nisa PinkySwear(*~*) 2010/05/26 21:38:57
    Nisa PinkySwear(*~*)
    maybe its just like those walking shoes that help your walking be more effective.
  • NettiWuzHere♠ BTEF ♠ 2010/05/26 21:15:01
    NettiWuzHere♠ BTEF ♠
    I would try them :D mwa ha ha ha
  • Peewee ~PWCM~ 2010/05/26 19:02:37
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +2
    Haa, I'll take 6 pairs, and I wonder if they make magic bras too?!
  • Peewee ... Peewee ... 2010/05/27 01:38:51 (edited)
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    Hey, right here in my INBOX, the solution to the Magic Bras:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
    BareLifts - The Invisible Solution To A Naturally Perky Look

BareLifts are completely strapless and will help lift your chest while ensuring a naturally perky look in virtually ANY outfit. With BareLifts, you can lift your chest and realign for a higher position, even if you are larger than a D cup.

Learn More
  • Jim 2010/05/26 17:13:01
    Jim
    No, they won't work but that won't stop the millions of idiots that will buy a pair.
  • Thin Lizzy 2010/05/26 16:19:27
    Thin Lizzy
    lol, what a concept! No it won't work...just another scam!
  • Knox 2010/05/26 16:00:37
    Knox
    dang now i gotta get a fat butt so i can wear a pair
  • <--That guy 2010/05/26 15:48:27
    <--That guy
    It never ceases to amaze me how much lazier people can get.
  • Jeni 2010/05/26 15:36:36
    Jeni
    Hey, I'd be up for trying it. Why not? Lol.
  • littlepear 2010/05/26 14:30:25
    littlepear
    This works well: Get dumped by you husband of 15 years. Cry and throw up for a couple of months.

2014/12/19 04:47:39