Which political party is most corrupt?

FanOreilly 2010/11/16 20:47:36
Related Topics: Sex

SLIDESHOW: Which political party is most corrupt?

(D) Charlie Rangel convicted on 11 of 13 counts
1 of 14

1. (D) Charlie Rangel convicted on 11 of 13 counts

2. (R) Brian J. Doyle, convicted soliciting minor for sex

(R) Brian J. Doyle, convicted soliciting minor for sex

3. (D) Sandy Berger, convicted of destroying evidence

(D) Sandy Berger, convicted of destroying evidence

4. (R) Lewis 'Scooter' Libby convicted of perjury

(R) Lewis 'Scooter' Libby convicted of perjury

5. (D) Jim Traficant convicted 10 counts of corruption

(D) Jim Traficant convicted 10 counts of corruption

6. (R) Duke Cunningham, convicted bribery and tax evasion

(R) Duke Cunningham, convicted bribery and tax evasion

7. (D) Bill Clinton, convicted of perjury

(D) Bill Clinton, convicted of perjury

8. (R) Ted Stevens, convicted of bribery

(R) Ted Stevens, convicted of bribery

9. (D) William J. Jefferson, convicted of bribery

(D) William J. Jefferson, convicted of bribery

10. (R) Larry Craig, convicted 'disorderly conduct'

(R) Larry Craig, convicted 'disorderly conduct'

11. (R) Ken Calvert, convicted solicitation of prostitution

(R) Ken Calvert, convicted solicitation of prostitution

12. (D) Dan Rostenkowski, convicted of bribery

(D) Dan Rostenkowski, convicted of bribery

13. (R) Bernard Kerik, tax fraud

(R) Bernard Kerik, tax fraud

14. (D) Webster Hubbel, convicted bribery

(D) Webster Hubbel, convicted bribery

Which political party is most corrupt?
Every party has somebody corrupt but clearly some are worse than others. Which is the worst. Which political party is most corrupt.

Convictions only.

Did I miss any good ones?

Upload your own!

Read More: http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/16/breaking-ran...

• Constitutional Conservative 2010/11/16 21:12:29
    Constitutional Conservative
    +7
    Doesn't matter to me who's done what at this point, it's time to give DC one giant enema and flush out ALL those turds who've been infected with the delusion of absolute power.

• dlsofsetx 2010/11/24 21:46:13
    dlsofsetx
    Many op-ed articles were written defending the Democrats pictured here.
  • RightMind 2010/11/20 05:38:33
    RightMind
    +1
    Democrats. And I'll tell you why. You see, when I vote GOP I know beyond all doubt that I am voting for a flawed human being who at best can and likely will disappoint me at some point in their term in office. I do the math based on facts and history, this criteria has never ever in any way shape or form on any planet in any universe led me to pull the lever or touch the screen for a Democrat, ever! I have never considered corruption a determining factor. Corruption is a fact of life especially when a human being is given authority or power to make decisions in governing other people.

I can disagree with GOP decisions and actions all day long and often do, but the alternative is not even in the same atmosphere.

The ignorance of the average democrat voter is scary! I am one who sincerely believes that when a person approaches a ballot terminal to vote that a 25 question test should be completed before any voting is allowed, the test will be basic knowledge in US History, not fantasy! As well as questions as to our government, founding documents, etc.... Cant pass the test? Go back home, get educated and vote in the next election!

If this were enacted immediately, the Democrat party would be the minority party for at least 10 years! No doubt!

If you actually...

If you actually want ignorant completely clueless people voting for your party, your party is absolutely corrupt and needs an enema the likes of which we have never seen! Also if your party is interested in not counting ballots cast by our military members all over the world in the service of this nation, you are not fit or worthy to hold any office! Democrats corner the market in both cases! Hands down! But they are happy to have clueless boobs voting D! D for dumbass!

Think I'm nuts?

Exhibit A, YouTube please.......

Oh yeah, we want that voting! NOT!
  • ggaitherii 2010/11/19 03:46:58 (edited)
    ggaitherii
    Both. We could go Dem Rangel, Republican Ensign, Dem Frank, Rep Vitter......it would be a looooong day.

dem rangel republican ensign dem frank rep vitter looooong

• Julieann 2010/11/18 15:17:48
    Julieann
    +1
    Don't forget Massachusetts!! We've got the best forget massachusetts forget massachusetts forget massachusetts
  • AL 2010/11/18 04:08:52
    AL
    +1
    Its like picking between to pears of drity unshorts and trying to find the cleaner of the two!
  • NidStyles 2010/11/17 23:28:14
  • Clyde 2010/11/17 19:53:47
    Clyde
    +1
    Yes both are guilty, but I think the dems take this one hands down.
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2010/11/17 19:37:27
  • debbie 2010/11/17 17:49:29
    debbie
    +2
    They are both equally corrupt..
  • LoveYah 2010/11/17 16:40:02
    LoveYah
    +1
    ‘It’s hard to find the moral high ground when we’re all standing in the mud.’

yeah BSG!! woot
  • keeper 2010/11/17 16:00:06
    keeper
    +3
    Both sides of the political spectrum are guilty as charged~~
    Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
  • Yoru Azenia 2010/11/17 15:04:20
    Yoru Azenia
    +1
    All of them the government is general is
  • BK 2010/11/17 14:49:58
    BK
    +1
    I'm going to go with the Republicrats.
  • bob 2010/11/17 13:53:14
    bob
    +2
    lol, which is most corrupt?

lol corrupt
  • buttercup bob 2010/11/20 22:52:30
    buttercup
    +1
    all of the above! I agree bob
  • Inconclusive 2010/11/17 13:45:53
  • bob Inconcl... 2010/11/17 13:51:41
    bob
    Haa so true!
  • RavenzDeath 2010/11/17 13:42:45
    RavenzDeath
    +2
    I think they all are just as equily corrupt, I mean come on their quick to pocket money, spend it out like it's going out of style, cut budget's were it's not needed to be cut, scam the amircan people. And quick to call the kettle black when there doing the same damn thing as the rest of them politicians.
  • wolf sloan 2010/11/17 13:30:32
    wolf sloan
    +2
    Plenty of corruption to go around. Although locally, more democrats seem to get indicted
  • Earthly Resident 2010/11/17 13:21:09
    Earthly Resident
    +1
    Democrats

Republicans are too, but Demos are far worse
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2010/11/17 12:32:36
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +2
    Just a guess, but I think it's a tie.
  • AguardianF 2010/11/17 11:44:50
    AguardianF
    +1
    Corrupt? Who in government isn't corrupt? They all power, they want the 'high position', and they want to dictate under their own way. People disagree, agree, and argue. They say they are doing what is best for the country? No, they're making it seem like that so that Americans will fall for the little trap. And then those idiots will screw us over in the end... even those that once believed the government had changed for the better.
  • Conservative in California 2010/11/17 08:50:34
    Conservative in California
    +2
    these days it's the Democrats, but they don't have a monopoly on corruption...Republicans have been utterly and completely repulsive in the past....

Fire them all and send the corrupt to prison! Make them all fear the American People!
  • eyeballz 2010/11/17 06:16:40
    eyeballz
    +1
    I think you would be hard pressed to prove which party is actually the most corrupt, one tells tales about the other and all the while doing the same thing but not being caught yet.
  • Lynn 2010/11/17 06:14:10
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2010/11/17 05:46:22
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    One is as bad as the other.............the DC cesspool needs drained, and in 2012 we can
    drain it some more.
  • VampyressAustin 2010/11/17 05:05:41
    VampyressAustin
    +3
    political parties shouldn't even exist, its just a bad idea. all political parties are corrupt, George Washington talked about how political parties would divide us as a nation and i stick by that, house divided cannot stand yknow the usual stuff. It's cool to have your own opinions and maybe realize that your opinions are shared and opposed, but i dont think we should have parties
  • ivan 2010/11/17 03:45:19
    ivan
    +2
    the one that is political
  • BlackREBEL$OULJA 2010/11/17 03:42:48
  • Marianne™ 2010/11/17 02:08:53
  • In vino... Marianne™ 2010/11/17 02:18:48
  • Marianne™ In vino... 2010/11/17 02:23:00
  • Randice 2010/11/17 02:08:44
    Randice
    +3
    Both are equally corrupt - but at the same time, we have no one to blame but ourselves. I hope the great awakening continues - because if we remain as we've been, say goodbye to the republic and hello to Germany.

equally corrupt blame hope awakening continues remain goodbye republic germany
  • ♥Candee™♥ 2010/11/17 01:44:17
    ♥Candee™♥
    +3
    I think about all parties are corrupt. But the democrats I think are the MOST corrupt.
  • In vino veritas 2010/11/17 01:29:35
    In vino veritas
    +3
    power hungry Any of them that dont have Americas best interest, they are criminals.........
  • Marianne™ In vino... 2010/11/17 02:15:30
  • Bob 2010/11/17 01:21:38
    Bob
    +3
    They are BOTH equally corrupt, lying, thieving, self-serving slimebags!!! So, BOTH are EQUAL!!!
    +3
    Communist/DemocratParty. Take your choice there's not much difference.
  • Mark 2010/11/17 00:47:46
    Mark
    +1
    The White Devil Republican Covetor$ .
    Nixon , Reagan & the Bush family are or were (because their dead) , Fal$e Con$ervative$ .

In the end times , those that will be able to buy or sell , will be the false conservatives , because they will of eliminated the middle class in America . This is their track record !

little mark
  • Spider20 2010/11/17 00:32:00
    Spider20
    +2
    I think both are just about equal here........

2014/08/27 17:22:42