Which group is discriminated against the most?

GoDucks5 2013/06/16 05:19:34
Related Topics: LGBT, Groups, Discriminated

• CAPISCE 2013/06/22 14:29:37
    Whites
    CAPISCE
    White Males
  • laurenb 2013/06/20 20:20:40
    LGBTs
    laurenb
    +2
    Gays of course. Soon it will be the white male. Their turn to be stepped on and made to feel like a second class citizen for the first time in their lives instead reigning over us all as Lord & Master.
  • BubbaHoTep laurenb 2013/06/24 16:01:11
    BubbaHoTep
    Without arguing the merits of your post...You would be fine with that?
  • ChiTownGirl 2013/06/20 20:00:10
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    Blacks, hispanics, women, uneducated whites, LGBTs, all democrat sheep. They are all controlled by rich white liberal secular Democrats...laughing at them, all one big control group, led like zombies with group think and political correctness. Sad really....
  • Marek 2013/06/20 08:30:34
    Whites
    Marek
    +2
    Actually it is white males. Somehow the cultural marxists managed to turn some white women against the white men. White men are required to work and pay taxes so the 47% mostly from other races can collect welfare and breed.
  • Dev :-D 2013/06/20 08:13:24
    Dev :-D
    +2
    The poor , they are outcasted from everyday community :'( poor
  • ButterbeerMe 2013/06/20 05:14:15
    ButterbeerMe
    +2
    I'd say Muslims.
  • Mamaknows 2013/06/19 07:18:35
    Men
    Mamaknows
    +1
    Weelll more like Overweight people.
    That is #1.
  • Chris 2013/06/18 07:26:14
  • laurenb Chris 2013/06/20 20:23:03
    laurenb
    +2
    Oh you poor thing. That's why white men are the CEO's of 98% of corporations and 80% of Congress. Your poor discriminated against white boys. LMAO.
  • Chris laurenb 2013/06/22 21:51:52
  • Brian B... laurenb 2013/11/11 16:32:57
    Brian Black
    Apex fallacy. The majority of the poorest are white men, and the rich white ceos are all older boomers with consolidated power. It's kind of hard to speak up for yourself though, when women tell you you are sexist if you don't do whatever they want, other people with more melanin in their skin tell you you are "racist" (All humans are one race, an oxymoron) if you don't do whatever they say, and all baby boomers discriminate against you based on age if you don't do what they say. And even then, they can cause failure in young white males as part of a self fulfilling prophecy. It's ok though. I choose to live frugally and not support society. It will die. If it tries to kill me, I will move to another country and provide my services, in about 20 years, population loss as a crisis will be at its greatest. Have fun eating up politicians telling you how wonderful you are.
  • foy49 2013/06/18 01:55:39
    foy49
    +3
    Red Heads !
    Red hair occurs naturally on approximately 1–2% of the human population,.
      Red Headed step child
  • ChiTown... foy49 2013/06/20 19:49:14
    ChiTownGirl
    +3
    That's the cutest baby I've ever seen red hair or not LOL...I think red hair is beautiful, but even the Indians would sacrifice redheads, lots of stereotypes and superstitions...
  • ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥ 2013/06/17 05:38:59
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    +2
    Honestly, I think the Pagan community is discriminated against the most. Just about everyone thinks Pagan people worship 'satan'. They are afraid of what they don't understand, so they slander it.
  • Lady Se... ☽✪☾Godd... 2013/06/22 08:47:54
    Lady Serena
    +1
    Very true, yet they also don't mind using our pagan "words, celebrations, etc."

pagan days of the week
    pagan calendar
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.aka...
    LGBTs
    +4
    The reality is that the LGBT community as a whole is discriminated against legally and by law the most.

Illegally, it is Blacks then Hispanics, followed by Women and then white males.
  • EDWARD G 2013/06/16 23:07:25
    EDWARD G
    +1
    Young people
  • divinemissm 2013/06/16 18:11:44
  • GoDucks5 divinem... 2013/06/16 23:08:53 (edited)
    GoDucks5
    +3
    And you are obviously sexist against men, aren't you? Every group is discriminated against but it seems like it's okay to discriminate against white males.
  • divinem... GoDucks5 2013/06/16 23:21:04
  • Resp divinem... 2013/06/17 00:57:40
    Resp
    +2
    Ewww... Are you talking about Star Wars?
  • divinem... Resp 2013/06/17 01:06:02 (edited)
  • Resp divinem... 2013/06/17 01:08:33
    Resp
    +4
    You sound like the bigot. And a witch too!
  • divinem... Resp 2013/06/17 01:13:19
  • GoDucks5 Resp 2013/06/20 05:40:47
    GoDucks5
    +3
    She's both.
  • GoDucks5 divinem... 2013/06/20 05:40:34
    GoDucks5
    +3
    I'm just getting tired of people acting like white males aren't discriminated against when they are. Every group is discriminated against. Whites, Hispanics, blacks, men, women, gays, Christians, Atheists. All of those are discriminated against. I'm not hateful or intolerant though. You seem to be both of those though seeing how you target men and conservative women. I can at least respect differing opinions from me to a certain extent but you obviously can't. Why do you feel the need to call me a little boy too? You are obviously the immature one here. You seem to have prejudice against me due to my age and my gender and my race so don't be hypocritical. You liberals seem to always be hypocritical though. You seem quick to dismiss my opinions due to my age though. Why don't you grow up? "Don't expect gratitude from those you keep down with your prejudice , intolerance and bigotry. Get down on your knees and thank God we allow you to live after what you've done." I'm 17 years old. Women and blacks have had equal rights for decades. The Civil Rights Act granted blacks equal rights in the 60's, almost 50 years ago. Women have had equal rights since the 70's also. You are sick if you expect me to do all that for stuff I didn't even do due to my race and my gender. I believe in eq...
    I'm just getting tired of people acting like white males aren't discriminated against when they are. Every group is discriminated against. Whites, Hispanics, blacks, men, women, gays, Christians, Atheists. All of those are discriminated against. I'm not hateful or intolerant though. You seem to be both of those though seeing how you target men and conservative women. I can at least respect differing opinions from me to a certain extent but you obviously can't. Why do you feel the need to call me a little boy too? You are obviously the immature one here. You seem to have prejudice against me due to my age and my gender and my race so don't be hypocritical. You liberals seem to always be hypocritical though. You seem quick to dismiss my opinions due to my age though. Why don't you grow up? "Don't expect gratitude from those you keep down with your prejudice , intolerance and bigotry. Get down on your knees and thank God we allow you to live after what you've done." I'm 17 years old. Women and blacks have had equal rights for decades. The Civil Rights Act granted blacks equal rights in the 60's, almost 50 years ago. Women have had equal rights since the 70's also. You are sick if you expect me to do all that for stuff I didn't even do due to my race and my gender. I believe in equal rights for both women and minorities but I haven't discriminated against them. I don't keep anyone down with my intolerance and bigotry. I'm not either of those. You are clearly the bigot here. "We allow you to live after what you've done." You have thought of killing me based on my race and gender? That would be a hate crime. Although, if you came to my house and tried to kill me, you would be the one ending up dead.
  • divinem... GoDucks5 2013/06/20 05:44:38
  • GoDucks5 divinem... 2013/06/20 05:51:28
    GoDucks5
    +2
    You are truly sick. "White males deserve to be discriminated against. You've earned it in spades by spitting on every minority known to human kind and thinking you have the right to dictate to everyone else." I don't know how that means I deserve to be discriminated against. You are obviously an intolerant hypocritical prejudice bigot. I haven't spit on any minority so I don't deserve to be discriminated against. You are living in the past. MLK didn't want white males discriminated in the future. He wanted everyone to be treated as equal. I have no sympathy for you because you are the one clearly passing on the hate and intolerance. Why do you say "you" as you are referring to me. I haven't been alive for centuries, you idiot. I have been alive for 17 years old and I wasn't alive when women and minorities didn't have equal rights. They still are discriminated against but they have equal rights. If you believe they should have superior rights, you are crazy. You are living in the past though. I don't deserve to be discriminated against due to the actions of other people. That's sick. By your logic, I should discriminate on all groups because I know people in every racial and gender group who have done bad things. Your logic is sick and twisted though.
  • divinem... GoDucks5 2013/06/20 05:59:57
  • GoDucks5 divinem... 2013/06/20 06:04:59
    GoDucks5
    +4
    That's ironic. You are the one who should grow up. You are blaming me for the actions of other people just because they are in the same racial and gender group of me. That's wrong no matter why you are doing. Stop living in the past. I'm not whining. Well I have been fighting for my rights for a while. My rights to bear arms, My Freedom of Speech because the liberals have been trying to take those away. They will take them away from everyone though, not just one group. You should grow up. You are a hateful bigot. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. I'm not whining though. I'm defending myself from evil witches like yourself. Nothing wrong with that. I would have NO rights if it was up to you. You even said it was okay to discriminate against white males. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one group went through decades of discriminated doesn't mean another group should be. That's just sick and wrong. You are immature and you really need to grow up and take your own advice. I don't know how old you are but you act like you are seven. Why do you tell me to grow the hell up and stop whining? Whine about what? Like I said, I'm not whining but I will defend myself if you tell me I deserve to be discriminated against. I could tell you how I felt about that but I hav...
    That's ironic. You are the one who should grow up. You are blaming me for the actions of other people just because they are in the same racial and gender group of me. That's wrong no matter why you are doing. Stop living in the past. I'm not whining. Well I have been fighting for my rights for a while. My rights to bear arms, My Freedom of Speech because the liberals have been trying to take those away. They will take them away from everyone though, not just one group. You should grow up. You are a hateful bigot. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. I'm not whining though. I'm defending myself from evil witches like yourself. Nothing wrong with that. I would have NO rights if it was up to you. You even said it was okay to discriminate against white males. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one group went through decades of discriminated doesn't mean another group should be. That's just sick and wrong. You are immature and you really need to grow up and take your own advice. I don't know how old you are but you act like you are seven. Why do you tell me to grow the hell up and stop whining? Whine about what? Like I said, I'm not whining but I will defend myself if you tell me I deserve to be discriminated against. I could tell you how I felt about that but I have to play it safe. I don't want to get suspended or deactivated for violating the TOS against an evil witch like yourself. You really should go back to school because you aren't very intelligent but the liberal schools probably would brainwash you even more.
  • divinem... GoDucks5 2013/06/20 06:07:35
  • GoDucks5 divinem... 2013/06/20 19:14:08 (edited)
    GoDucks5
    +1
    Just because some white males discriminated against women and minorities in the past doesn't mean white males deserve to be discriminated against these days. For example, you are a biotch, that doesn't mean I will discriminate against other women because I know some nice ladies who deserve respect. You aren't one of them. Now I agree with 56lady. I'm wasting my time so good bye.
  • divinem... GoDucks5 2013/06/20 19:50:07
  • GoDucks5 divinem... 2013/06/20 19:53:16
    GoDucks5
    +2
    No, I have been wasting my time since I started to decide to argue with a witch. Now good bye and have a nice day.
  • 56lady☆... GoDucks5 2013/06/20 06:14:43
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +4
    That one is hopeless .....

crazy bitch

Not worth your time .......
  • GoDucks5 56lady☆... 2013/06/20 19:14:54
    GoDucks5
    +3
    Yeah, you are right. I'm wasting my time.
  • divinem... GoDucks5 2013/06/20 19:54:54
  • laurenb 56lady☆... 2013/06/20 20:28:34
    laurenb
    +1
    She's one of the few who makes any sense on this rabid, reactionary , full of it poll., unlike that teenage wastrel and you , Captain Blye.
    AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!
  • GoDucks5 laurenb 2013/06/22 07:45:06 (edited)
    GoDucks5
    Why don't you GTFO of Texas and move to California where she lives? For some reason, I feel like you are the same person though. You both are socks, for sure.

2014/07/31 05:22:34